Credit Card Apply Online11029 views
Table of Contents
About RBL Bank Icon Card
Get ready to enjoy world-class privileges and experience by availing the beautiful and stunning RBL Bank Icon Card. Curated rewards, luxurious holidays, delectable culinary delights, golf-retreats, hand-picked shopping, tailored services and lots more come easy to you with this unique masterpiece. Part from offering you a world of exclusivity, this standalone card offers a preferred banking experience too. The moment you see this card, you will surely get mesmerized by looking at it. With its charismatic charm and appeal, it adds more sheen and glamour to your life.
Talking about its features, this beauty offers an array of travel, golf, movies, dining and other premium lifestyle privileges that lift you up to an advanced level of convenience and luxury. Needless to say that this card perfect fulfills all your lifestyle needs in the best way. This is the reason that for every credit card lover, this card is a must have as it caters all the needs in the hassle-free manner. However, if you are interested to know more about this beautiful card, just take a look at the page below.
Features of RBL Bank Icon Card
- Enjoy a welcome gift of 20,000 bonus reward points.
- Get movies tickets twice in a month
- Relish mouth watering flavours with dining privileges.
- Enjoy grander hotel stays with complimentary room upgrades.
- 2 reward points on every Rs.100 spent
- 20 reward points for every Rs.100 spent on international and dining spends.
- 10,000 reward points on spending of Rs.3 Lakh in a year.
- Additional 15,000 reward points on spending of Rs.5 Lakh in a year.
- Another 20,000 reward point on spending of Rs.Lakh in a year.
- Get 2 complimentary visa lounge visits every quarter
- Access of international airport lounges via complimentary priority pass membership.
- Enjoy 24×7 dedicated concierge services
Fees and Charges
- Annual Fee: ₹5,000
- Renewal Fee:₹5,000
- Add-on Card Fee: Nil
- Finance Charges: 3.5% per month
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee:2.5% of the cash amount
- Card Replacement: ₹200
- Duplicate Statement Fee:₹100
- Late Payment Fee: 15% of total amount due
- Over Limit Penalty:₹600
- Charge Slip Retrieval:₹100
- Outstation Cheque Fee:₹100
- Cheque Return:₹500
- Cash Payment:₹100
- Foreign Currency Transactions: 3.50%
- An applicant should be an Indian resident.
- You should be atleast 18 years of age to be eligible to apply for a credit card.
- Most banks offer credit card upto the age of 65 years.
- If applicant is salaried then annual salary must be at least ₹ 2 lakhs and if self employed, earning must be at least ₹1.5 lakhs
- You must have at least 1 passport sized photograph.
- Passport, PAN Card, Ration Card, Adhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License can be submitted as ID Proof
- Address proof like Passport, Rent Agreement, Telephone Bill, Ration card, Electricity bill, Aadhar card has to be submitted
- Applicant should possess PAN Card, Form 16 and Income Tax Returns Statement.
- Recent salary slips / certificate for last 3 months/latest bank statement indicating salary credited for minimum 3 months
Application Status Online
These days, knowing your favorite credit card’s online status is just so simple as all you need to do is simply visit the site online. Yes, whether your card has been approved, pending or rejected, you can know the real-time status of your card in no time. With the help of an online facility, you can easily know the same with just having an application number. An application number is all you need that you need to submit online so that you can easily know the current status.
RBL Bank Icon Card Statement
Talking about the statement, it would not be wrong to say that you can easily know the nitty and gritty of your credit card account in the best way. The bank sends the statement monthly into the inbox of the user and with the help of the same, one can easily review his/her account. When it comes to reviewing the account, you can also keep an eye on all the transaction details of your card. Hence, through this way can keep a track of your card as well.
Customer Care Number
1800 121 9050 is the number you need to get in touch, in case you have any sort of complaint, query or concern. The best thing about this number is the fact that it is reachable 24×7 from anywhere. The highly experienced and talented team with having years of experience and expertise ensures to solve all your problems in the best way.