Credit Card Apply Online6686 views
- Know the Fees and Offer on the RBL Bank Monthly Treats Credit Card.
- Enjoy Cashback of 10% on Groceries, Swiggy, BookMyShow, and Utility Bill Payments.
- Waive off the Fuel Surcharge at the petrol pumps.
Nowadays everyone looks for those credit cards that have many offers and discounts. A credit card that can cut off the monthly household expenses. If you are also looking for such a credit card then RBL Bank Monthly Treats Credit Card would be the best option. It can help you to save money on groceries, bill payments, and many other household expenses. You can also enjoy cashback on the food orders done from Swiggy. There are a lot of other features of this credit card. The features of this credit card might impress you can help you to save some extra bucks from your household expenses. So let’s explore all of them.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
Benefits of RBL Bank Monthly Treats Credit Card
- Enjoy 10% Cashback on the grocery transactions.
- Get a Cashback of 10% on the transactions done through BookMyShow.
- Pay the Utility Bills through this credit card and enjoy 10% Cashback.
- Order food from Swiggy and get a cashback of 10% in your account.
- Earn 2 Reward Points on the expenditure of every ₹100 on online transactions.
- Earn 1 Reward Points on spending every ₹100 on the other offline transactions.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver up to a maximum of ₹100 per month.
Terms and Conditions
- One can get the cashback on groceries if he spends more than ₹3000 in a calendar month.
- The Cashback will be given only on those grocery transactions that are done under the Merchant Category Code.
- The Cashback on Swiggy, BookMyShow, and Bill Payments is only allowed when the expenditure through the credit card is more than ₹5000 in a calendar month.
- Each category is allowed with a maximum cashback of ₹100 per month.
- There is no prescribed limit for the number of transactions in a month.
- The Cashback will be credited to the cardholder’s account in 3 working days.
- The minimum transaction to get the fuel surcharge waiver is ₹500 and the maximum transaction is ₹4000.
Yearly Benefits in Monetary Terms
|Transactions||Savings Per Month||Savings Per Year|
|Utility Bill Payments||₹100||₹1200|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||₹100||₹1200|
As you can see in the above table that you have the chance to save a sum of ₹6000 from the yearly household expenses using the RBL Bank Monthly Treats Credit Card. Let’s see how this credit card works.
Reward Points Redemption Options
There are various options through which you can redeem the earned reward points. It can be utilized on the flight and hotel bookings. First, you have to register yourself on the official website of RBL Rewards and from there you can redeem the reward points. The hotels and flights options are:-
- Indigo Airlines from Delhi to Mumbai
- Air Aisa Airlines from Kolkata to Mumbai
- Vistara Airlines from Goa to Delhi
- Spicejet from Delhi to Chennai
- The Lalit Great Eastern Kolkata
- Sterlings MAC Bangalore
- Welcome Hotel Dwarka
- Park Regis Goa
Working of This Credit Card
Let’s take an example for the month of March.
Spend ₹3000 till March 5th:- The Monthly Renewal Fee will be waived off and you’ll get a Cashback of 10% on all grocery transactions (Max of ₹100) till 31st of March. This process will be the same every month.
Transaction Reached to ₹5000 on 7th March:- Now you will get a cashback of 10% with a maximum of ₹100 on each category like Swiggy, BookMyShow, and Utility Bills for the rest of the month. The same process will be applicable in every month.
In order to earn the cashback you have to first reach the transaction limit of ₹3000 and then ₹5000 (inclusive of ₹3000).
The dates are just for assumptions. Your cashback offer will only be unlocked when you spend more than ₹3000 and then ₹5000 through the Monthly Treats Credit Card irrespective of the date.
Fee and Charges of RBL Bank Monthly Treats Credit Card
|Joining Fee||₹50 Per Month + Applicable Taxes|
|Add-On Card Fee||NIL|
|Finance Fee||Up to 3.50% Per Month or 42% Per Annum|
|Cash Transaction Charges||2.5% of the Cash with a minimum of ₹300|
|Late Payment Fee||15% of the Due with a Minimum of ₹50 and a maximum of ₹1000|
|Over limit Fee||₹600|
|Cash Payment Charges||₹250|
RBL Bank Monthly Treats Credit Card Payment Options
Everyone knows how to use a credit card but some are unaware of the methods for making RBL Credit Card online Payment. So you can see the various options for clearing all the dues of the RBL Bank Credit Card.
- Make UPI Payment of the RBL Credit card.
- National Electronic Fund transfer for making payments from another bank.
- RBL Net Banking will also help to clear the Monthly Treats Credit Card bills.
- Use the RBL Mobile Application for the Payment.
- Cash Payments and Payments through cheques are also accepted.
- One can also use the NACH facility for the payment.