- See all the Features and Benefits of the RBL Platinum Classic Supercard.
- Get Reward Points on various transactions and redeem them in shopping.
- Fee, Documents, and Payment options for the credit card.
The RBL bank has introduced a new credit card in the collaboration with Bajaj Finserv. This card is basically known as the RBL Bank Platinum Classic Supercard that a lot of exciting offers. You can earn thousands of reward points through this card and it enables you to save some extra bucks from the monthly expenses. The best feature of this card is that it allows you to take an interest-free loan against the credit line of the Supercard. No interest will be charged on withdrawing cash from any ATM machine. There are many more benefits of this credit card. Explore all of them and make the best use of it.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of the RBL Bank Platinum Classic SuperCard
- 2 Documents, Fee, Payment Options of the RBL Bank Platinum Classic SuperCard
Features and Benefits of the RBL Bank Platinum Classic SuperCard
There are some features of this card that will amaze you for sure. You can save a lot of extra bucks in a month.
Cash Withdrawal and Loan without Interest
Now you have the option to convert the credit limit of your Supercard into a personal loan for 90 days. No interest will be charged on the loan amount. Similarly, you can withdraw cash from any ATM machine and no interest will be charged on the amount for 50 days.
- Enjoy Interest-free loan in case of an emergency or buying something big.
- Get cash from any ATM machine without any interest.
Terms and Conditions
- The rate of interest on the loan until 90 days will be zero.
- The Rate of Interest on the cash withdrawal will be zero until 50 days.
- A processing fee of 2.5% with a minimum of ₹100 is chargeable on cash withdrawal.
- A processing fee of 2.5% with a minimum of ₹500 is chargeable while converting the credit limit into a loan.
- You can take a loan only one in a year.
Purchase Goods on EMIs
This card gives you the facility to convert heavy transactions into EMIs. Now you can fulfil all your dreams conveniently without any hassle. Buy Furniture, Electronics, and all other stuff from the RBL Platinum Classic Supercard on easy EMIs.
- Earn 2000 Reward Points as the joining benefit from the RBL Bank.
Terms and Conditions
- You have clear the whole joining fees in order to earn the Reward Points.
- Make a transaction of ₹2000 within 60 days from the date of card issuance.
Earn Reward Points
- Enjoy 1 Reward Points on every expenditure of ₹100 on any transaction.
- Reach the Limit of ₹10000 in a month and earn 1000 Reward Points.
- Redeem all the Reward Points on the official website of RBL Rewards.
- Buy home appliances and electronics from the Bajaj Finserv Partner Outlets and Earn 5X Reward Points.
Options for Reward Points Redemption
- Book Hotels in different cities using the Reward Points.
- Plan your Air Journey and book flight tickets through the reward points.
- Use the Reward Points to buy gadgets and mobile phones from the RBL Reward Stores.
- Buy the e-vouchers of various brands through the reward points.
- You can find many more offers and deals on the official website of the RBL Rewards.
Discount on Fuel Surcharge
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of up to ₹100 every month at all the refilling stations.
Yearly Earning from the RBL Bank Platinum Classic Credit Card
|Offers and Transactions||Yearly Earnings|
|Welcome Offer||2000 Reward Points|
|Yearly Spending of ₹200000||20000 Reward Points|
|Milestone Bonus achieved thrice||3000 Reward Points|
|Fuel Surcharge Discount||₹1200|
Documents, Fee, Payment Options of the RBL Bank Platinum Classic SuperCard
Now, you must see all the charges and fees of the Platinum Classic Credit Card. Before applying for the RBL Credit Card, check the list of documents required. After using the credit go through the options that will help you in payment of the monthly credit card bills.
The joining fee and the annual renewal fee of the Platinum Classic Card are the same. The bank charges a joining fee of ₹499 plus service tax and the renewal fee of ₹499 plus the service tax.
|Add-On Card Fee||NIL|
|Finance Charges||Up to 3.50% Per Month or 42% Per Annum|
|Cash Transaction Fee||2.5% of the Cash with a minimum of ₹300|
|Late Payment Fee||15% of the Due with a Minimum of ₹50 and a maximum of ₹1000|
|Cash Payment Charge||₹250|
- PAN Card or Aadhar Card to prove your identity.
- Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Passport, Driving License to prove your residential status.
- Salary Slips, Form 16, Bank Statement, ITR Documents to prove your Income.
- Passport Sized Photographs.
RBL Bank Platinum Classic Payment Options
Sometimes the monthly statement of the credit card annoys the user. So, it better to clear the credit card bills on time. You can make the RBL Credit Card Payment Online. The online options are better because they are fast and safe. Use the RBL Bank Net Banking or the Mobile Application to clear the pending bills of the RBL Platinum Classic Supercard. You can use the NEFT option if in case you have your account in another bank and you want to pay from it. Cash payments are also accepted but they are chargeable.