Credit Card Apply Online6146 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About RBL Bank Platinum Delight Credit Card
About RBL Bank Platinum Delight Credit Card
RBL Bank has a box full of various products that are suited to take care of the financial requirements of the customer. RBL which is one of the oldest private sector banks in India has carved a legacy for itself in the banking world. Credit cards have become one of the most popular sources of plastic money. RBL Bank too has an amazing lineup of credit cards that are much in demand due to its exciting features and benefits. One of them, RBL Bank Platinum Delight credit card comes with maximum benefits and is perfect for those who wish to get rewards on their spending on weekends. The credit card will never fail to keep the customer unsatisfied as the he/she is offered attractive benefits like fuel surcharge and reward points as a welcome gift.
Features of RBL Bank Platinum Delight Credit Card
Have a look at the unmatched features of this must see credit card.
- Welcome gift of four thousand reward points if you swipe your credit card within sixty days of issuance
- You can earn two reward points for every ₹ 100 that you spend on the purchases
- 4000 Bonus reward points can be earned if you use the card for making purchases of ₹ 1.2 Lakhs or above
- Fuel surcharge is waived off at fuel stations. The transaction should be between ₹ 500 to ₹ 4,000
- 4 Reward Points for on every ₹ 100 spent on weekends
- You can get 1000 Reward points if you swipe your card five times for a transaction amounting to ₹ 1000 or more in a month
Fee & Charges
- Annual Membership Fee:₹ 1,000 ( membership fee will be waived off if the spending in the previous year is ₹ 1.5 Lakh or more
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Finance charges: up to 3.5% per month (42% annually)
- Over limit penalty- ₹500- ₹600
- Late Payment Charges: 15% of the total amount due
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹200
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: up to 2.5% of the cash amount
Eligibility criteria for RBL Bank Platinum Delight Credit Card
An applicant has to fulfill the given eligibility criteria in order to avail this credit card.
- The applicant must be an Indian resident.
- The applicant must be between the age of 18 to 65 years old. This clearly means he must be at least 18 years of age while applying for the loan.
- The applicant must earn a stable income from a regular source.
- The applicant must have a good credit score and must not be a previous credit card defaulter.
The list of documents needed to secure a RBL Bank Platinum Delight credit card has been given below.
- Proof of Identity- Aadhar card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ PAN card/ Driving License
- Proof of Address- Utility bill/ Rent & Lease agreement/ Voter ID card
- Passport size photographs
- ITR or salary slips ( salaried employees)
Application status online
The applicant has to visit the official website of RBL Bank for checking theand want to check the application status of his/her credit card. Track the application status is very easy as one has to only enter the reference number and mobile number. The application status will be displayed on the screen once the details are entered.
RBL Bank Platinum Delight Credit Card Statement
RBL Bank CardsOnline service is a facility which is offered by the bank to the customer through which he/she can know about the credit card details. The information related to the expenditure & transactions which the user makes in a month is also provided through this service. The card user receives an e-statement every month which is sent to the registered email address. The e-statement can be used to track the expenditure incurred in a month.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
The card user can contact the customer care representative on the toll free number 1800 121 9050. They are available 24 hours a day and will tackle all your problems and queries.