Credit Card Payment Offers 201914759 views
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 About RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card
About RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card
RBL Bank, one of the oldest private sector banks in the country has made a special name for itself in the Indian banking sector. The bank offers a wide range of financial products to the customers that are tailor made to meet their requirements. Credit cards have become an integral part of our financial life and are the perfect companions in times of financial emergency. RBL Bank has a basket full of credit cards which have their own special features, privileges and benefits. RBL Bank Titanium Delight credit card is the perfect choice for customers who wish to avail delights and exciting offers in the middle of the week. This card has the potential to enhance your shopping experience because it appeals to a shopaholic. The card brings to you amazing offers like free movie tickets on Wednesdays and reward points on every purchase that you make. You can redeem the reward points to buy the products which you want to. You can enjoy an interest-free grace period of 20 to 50 days if you avail this credit card.
Features of RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card
Check out the unparalleled features of this amazing credit card.
- Welcome gift of two thousand reward points on your first swipe
- Additional thousand points are given if you make spends of ₹ 10,000 within sixty days
- One reward point is given for every spending of ₹ 100 on travel, dining, groceries and electricity bill
- 4000 Bonus reward points are given if you use the card for making purchases of ₹ 1.2 Lakhs or above
- Fuel surcharge is waived off at fuel stations. The transaction should be between ₹ 500 to ₹ 4,000
- Buy one get one free movie ticket offer on BookMyShow once in a month on a Wednesday
- 5% value back on the groceries brought on a Wednesday
- 10% value back on a pizza ordered online from Domino’s or Pizza Hut
Fee & Charges
- Annual Membership Fee:₹ 750 ( membership fee will be waived off if the spending in the previous year is ₹ 1 Lakh or more
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Finance charges: up to 3.5% per month (42% annually)
- Over limit penalty- ₹ 500- ₹ 600
- Late Payment Charges: 15% of the total amount due
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹ 200
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: up to 2.5% of the cash amount
Eligibility criteria for RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card
The credit card is issued to those applicants who are able to match the eligibility criteria set by RBL Bank. The norms of eligibility have been mentioned here. Have a look at the same.
- The applicant must be an Indian resident.
- The applicant must be between the age of 18 to 65 years old. This clearly means he must be at least 18 years of age while applying for the loan.
- The applicant must earn a stable income from a regular source.
- The applicant must have a good credit score and must not be a previous credit card defaulter.
The documents required to avail a RBL Bank Titanium Delight credit card have been given below.
- Proof of Identity- Aadhar card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ PAN card/ Driving License
- Proof of Address- Utility bill/ Rent & Lease agreement/ Voter ID card
- Passport size photographs
- ITR or salary slips ( salaried employees)
Application status online
In case you have applied for the credit card and want to check the application status for the same, then you need to visit the official website of RBL Bank. You can track the application status by entering your reference and mobile number. Once you click on the submit button, your credit card’s application status will be displayed on the screen.
RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card Statement
You can use the facility of RBL Bank CardsOnline service to know about your credit card details and the expenditure & transactions you make in a month. You can use the facility of CardsOnline for checking out your statement balance and due date of payment.
The bank provides an e-statement every month which is sent to your email id and given address. The statement will contain all the expenditure that you have made in a month and you can use it to monitor your purchases.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
In case you have any queries or concerns regarding the credit card you can call the customer care Toll free number 1800 121 9050. The customer care representatives are available 24 hours a day and will take care of all your grievances and problems.