- See some easy ways to check the savings account balance of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Use WhatsApp, Send an SMS or give a missed call to do the Kotak Mahindra Balance Enquiry.
- Use your Kotak Mahindra Debit Card and visit the nearest ATM to check the Balance.
Many people want to know their available balance in their savings account just to confirm whether they have received the payment or not. Sometimes they want to know the balance because they might have to confirm whether their cheque has been cleared. So, whatever might be their reason, they must know how to make the balance enquiry. Therefore, in this blog, you can see various methods to have the Kotak Mahindra Bank balance check. You can either know the savings account balance of Kotak Mahindra Bank through an SMS or a missed call. Therefore, you must go through all the ways that will help you to know your balance and then choose any methods that fit the best at your convenience.
Table of Contents
- 1 Techniques to Know the Balance of Kotak Mahindra Bank Savings Account
- 1.1 Know Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Through Missed Call
- 1.2 Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Enquiry through SMS
- 1.3 Use Kotak Mahindra Bank Internet Banking
- 1.4 Make Use of WhatsApp Banking
- 1.5 Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Through Kotak 811 Banking App
- 1.6 Visit the Nearest ATM
Techniques to Know the Balance of Kotak Mahindra Bank Savings Account
All the methods mentioned below are easy to follow and if in case you don’t have a smartphone or an internet connection, you can use the missed call or SMS service.
Know Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Through Missed Call
You can know the balance of your Kotak Mahindra Bank saving account by giving a missed call on 1800-274-0110. But your phone number must be registered with the bank through which you are giving the missed call on the toll-free number. The call will be disconnected after a few bells and you will receive the details of your Kotak Mahindra Bank balance as an SMS on your mobile phone.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Enquiry through SMS
You can use the SMS services and send an SMS to the bank to have the Kotak Mahindra Bank balance check. Send an SMS BAL to 5676788 or 9971056767 to know the available balance in your Kotak Mahindra Bank account. After a few moments, you will receive a message on WhatsApp with your Kotak Mahindra Bank balance details on your mobile phone.
Use Kotak Mahindra Bank Internet Banking
- Open the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank from your laptop, PC, or mobile phone.
- The click on the Login button present at the top-right corner of the page.
- Choose the Net Banking option and then enter your credentials.
- Once you are logged in, you can check the Kotak Mahindra Bank balance from the portal.
Make Use of WhatsApp Banking
You will just have to give a missed call on 9718566655 this number from your mobile phone and then save 02266006022 on your phone. Chat with the AI robot and type BAL on WhatsApp chat to enquire WhatsApp your Kotak Mahindra Bank balance. In the chat, you will receive the available account balance in your Kotak Mahindra savings account. Remember, you will have to send a WhatsApp message from the mobile number linked with your account.
Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Through Kotak 811 Banking App
- Download and Install the Kotak 811 Banking Mobile Application from Android or IOS store.
- Provide your credentials to log in to the application.
- After logging in, the app will show the available balance into your Kotak account.
Visit the Nearest ATM
You can Kotak Mahindra Bank debit card and visit any ATM to know your balance. You will just have to choose the banking option and then the balance enquiry option to know the available balance in your savings account. The ATM screen will show the available balance and then it will give a print of the receipt with the details of the available balance.
You have explored many methods to have the Kotak Mahindra Bankbalance check. All the techniques are free of cost and available anytime. Ifthe users don’t have a smartphone or an internet connection then they can makeuse of the Missed Call or SMS service. There are other convenient ways as wellto make Kotak Mahindra Bank balance enquiry through WhatsApp balance check,internet banking, and Kotak 811 mobile application.