- Get rewarded every time you spend on SBI Student Plus Advantage Card . Earn 1 Cash Point on every ₹ 100 spent.
- Redeem the Cash Points to pay your outstanding balance or for fancy gifts from the RewardsCatalogue.
As the name suggests, the SBI Student Plus Advantage Card is specially designed to cater to the needs of students. This is a smart card that rewards cardholders with discounts and points every time they make a purchase. This SBI credit card offers rewards on purchases of groceries and luxury items. The rewards also accumulate on using the card to refill your vehicle at fuel stations. Before you get too excited to apply for this power-packed credit card, let’s dive into the offers, rewards and benefits that it has in store for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 SBI Student Plus Advantage Card Offers
- 2 Fees & Charges
- 3 SBI Student Plus Advantage Card Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How Should I Apply For the SBI Student Plus Advantage Card?
- 5 How Can I Pay SBI Student Plus Advantage Card Bill Amount?
- 6 SBI Student Plus Advantage Card Customer Care Number
SBI Student Plus Advantage Card Offers
- Get rewarded on everyday purchases like shopping for groceries at a departmental store. Get up to 2.5% value back as Accelerated Cash Points (10 cash points on every ₹ 100 spent).
- This SBI credit card is a smart card for a reason – It rewards you every time you make a purchase. Enjoy 1 Cash Point on every ₹ 100 spent.
- Enjoy freedom from paying 2.5% fuel surcharge across all petrol pumps in India
- Unlike other credit cards, where you can redeem the reward points only for the items listed on the Rewards Catalogue, the SBI Advantage Cash Points can be redeemed to pay the outstanding balance and can also be exchanged for gifts from the ‘Rewards Catalogue’
SBI Student Plus Advantage Card Add-On Benefits
- With this card, you have the facility to withdraw cash up to 80% of your limit
- Enjoy worldwide acceptance. You can use the SBI Advantage Card in over 24 million outlets across the world, including 3,25,000 outlets in India.
- Book train tickets using this credit card on IRCTC website and get the tickets delivered at your doorstep
- SBI Student Plus Advantage Card offers Balance Transfer facility, which helps you transfer the balance of another bank credit card to this SBI credit card at lower interest rates
- Pay all your bills from electricity to insurance premium to telephone bills, using this awesome credit card
- Enjoy Flexipay – Convert any transaction above ₹2,500 into monthly installments (EMIs) and pay off easily
- Online management of card through the SBI website and mobile banking app
- Highly Protected Payment Gateway for making safe and secure transactions online
Fees & Charges
- Zero Annual Fee
- Renewal Fee – ₹500, from second year onwards. If you make spends of ₹35,000 a year, this fee will be waived off
- Late Payment Charges – ₹100 to ₹750
- Rewards Redemption Fee – ₹99
- Cash Payment Fee – ₹100
- Overlimit Charges: 2.5% of overlimit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Advance Fee: For transactions using SBI ATMs, a fee of 2.5% of the transaction amount will be levied, subject to a minimum of ₹300. In the case of international ATMs, a fee of 2.5% of the transaction amount will be charged.
SBI Student Plus Advantage Card Eligibility Criteria
- This credit card is only for education loan customers of State Bank of India
- Student Plus Advantage Card is a secured credit card, meaning it can only be availed against Fixed Deposit opened with SBI
- The student’s age at the time of application must be a minimum of 18 years. Students under the age of 18 will be issued an add-on card, while the primary card will be issued to the parents
- Identification Proof – PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Residence Proof – Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill
- Education Loan Account Statement
- Fixed Deposit Account Receipt
- Passport Size Photograph
- Student ID Card
How Should I Apply For the SBI Student Plus Advantage Card?
This State Bank of India credit card can only be applied by visiting the nearest branch of the state-owned lender. At the time of application, carry all the required documents so that you complete all the formalities in one day and get your credit card application approved the same day.
How Can I Pay SBI Student Plus Advantage Card Bill Amount?
SBI offers a host of payment options both, online and offline. Whether you are a tech-savvy customer or like it the old way, SBI has payment options for both types. People who want to pay the SBI Student Plus Advantage Card Bill online, can do so by using the following avenues:
NEFT Payment: You can pay your bill by doing an NEFT transaction towards the SBI Credit Card Account from any bank account.
Paynet-Pay Online: All you have to do is login to sbicard.com using the user Id and password. Then, select “Pay Now”. Enter the amount you wish to pay and then choose the bank you want to make payment from. Also, choose the mode of payment.
SBI Auto Debit: SBI offers you the convenience of the auto debit facility by which the credit card bill can be deducted automatically on the due date.
Pay via UPI: This is a new payment method gaining popularity in India. You can make SBI credit card payment using your smartphone.
Those not comfortable with online modes of payment can pay using these modes:
Over The Counter Payment: If you wish to make and offline payment, just visit the SBI branch. Fill in the pay-in-slip and deposit the bill amount to the teller.
SBI ATM: Visit the nearest SBI ATM. Insert your debit card and then click on the ‘Bill Pay’ option. Once done, punch in your SBI credit card number and the amount to be paid.
SBI Student Plus Advantage Card Customer Care Number
SBI has set up a dedicated team to solve all your doubts and queries regarding the SBI Student Plus Advantage Card. Any doubt, whether it is about bill payment or credit limit or new offers, all can be resolved by calling the SBI helpline numbers – 1860 180 1290 and 1800 180 1290. All you have to dial the number and the team will be happy to assist you.