Credit Card Payment Offers 2019698 views
Table of Contents
About South Indian Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card
Cash points, 10x value back, fuel surcharge waiver, welcome offers and much more comes handy when it comes to availing South Indian Bank Simply SAVE SBI Card. This well-designed card with its host of unmatched lifestyle features and privileges fulfills the varied needs of one and all. Well, what’s more interesting about this card is the fact that the more you spend with the same, the more it allows you to save. Yes, that’s right! You can use this card for various lifestyle needs, and in return it will give you maximum benefits in the form of cash back, rewards, welcome gifts and so on. In order to know more about this beautiful credit card being offered by SBI, you just need to read the page below.
Features of South Indian Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of South Indian Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card.
- Get 2,000 bonus reward points on spending ₹2,000 in first 60 days
- Avail 10 reward points per Rs.100 spent on dining, movies, departmental stores and grocery spends
- Get Annual reversal on spending ₹90,000 or above
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps
- On every spending of ₹100, get 1 reward point
- Redeem your rewards against wide array of gifts
- Enjoy upto 2.5% value back on all your departmental and grocery purchases
- Get ₹100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹499
- Renewable Fee:₹499
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges: Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: Rs.2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of South Indian Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for South Indian Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
If you are keen to know the online status of your credit card application, all you need to do is just visit the SBI site. If you have applied for the same already, the bank will provide you the application number,and with the help of submitting that number online, you can easily track the real-time status of your SBI credit card. Hence, can conveniently know whether that credit has been approved or is in the pending status.
South Indian Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card Statement
With the help of receiving your SBI credit card statement on a monthly basis, you can easily review your account, hence can keep an eye whenever you want. The bank sends your monthly credit card statement on your registered mail ID and with that you can easily open and check the same on the go. In fact, it also allows you to check your credit card transaction details so that you can further plan your expenses.
Customer Care Number
Whenever you are in doubt regarding your SBI credit card, all you need to do is just dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline number. The bank’s customer care executives will always be in touch with you whenever you are in need of help and any sort of guidance.