Credit Card Payment Offers 20196310 views
With Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card, you can have a luxury of several reward points and cashback. These two have added greatly to the savings of Titanium cardholders. You could also benefit from such savings. In a nutshell, the benefits can be summed up in the following points.
- Additional 1,000 reward points within 60 days of the card set-up date
- 1 reward point and 5% cashback on telecom and utility bills
- 20% cashback on Uber Rides
- And much more
Let’s check out more on this credit card below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Offers November 2019
- 2 Joining & Annual Fees and Other Charges
- 3 Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Credit Limit
- 4 How to Apply for Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card at Wishfin?
- 5 Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Bill Payment Online
- 6 Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Customer Care Number
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Offers November 2019
- After card setup date if you make transaction within 60 days, you can then earn additional 1000 Reward Points
- Get extra 500 reward points on using online banking for card transactions
- For every ₹100 spent on all categories except fuel, telecom and utilities you get 1 reward point
- Avail 5% cash back if you spend on fuel, all telecom payments and all utility bills like electricity, gas, water bills
- You have the facility to enjoy 20% cash back of upto ₹600 per month
- To be eligible for cash back, your minimum transaction should be ₹750
- Maximum cashback is ₹500 per month
- You can avail 20% cashback on uber rides thereby saving upto ₹7,200 per annum
Joining & Annual Fees and Other Charges
|Special Offer||If you spend Rs.30,000 in a year then you can get a waiver on joining fees|
|Annual Fee For Year1||Nil|
|Renewal Fees From Year 2 Onwards||Rs.750|
|Special Offer||If you spend Rs.60,000 in a year then you can get a waiver on renwal fees from Year 2 onwards|
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card Eligibility
You should be between 21 and 65 years, have a stable monthly income and belong to credit cards sourcing cities for being eligible to take this Standard Chartered Credit Card.
You require the following documents to apply for standard chartered credit card
- You need to submit Passport, PAN Card, Govt. ID, Voter Card as identity proof
- Applicant have to submit Passport, Driving license, Phone bill, Electricity or other Rental agreement as address proof
- You have to submit 1 recent passport-sized photograph
- If you are salaried customer you have to submit latest 1 month salary slip
- Customers who are self employed businessman and self employed professional need to submit latest IT returns as well as last business continuity proof
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Credit Limit
The credit limit would basically depend on your income and credit score. More the income and credit score, greater are the chances of getting more limit to shop for. If the limit does not match your expectations, you can talk to the lender to increase it. However, if it does not increase the limit, you can get it raised over time by paying the dues on time. The pattern of timely payment for a reasonably long period of say 1 year or so can prompt the lender to call you for a limit enhancement. Even after the limit gets enhanced, you need to shop in a way to keep the bills affordable, ensuring a timely payment and influencing the credit score positively.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card at Wishfin?
You can apply for Standard Chartered Super Value Card online by visiting the website of Wishfin, a leading e-marketplace for loans, credit cards and other financial products. Browse to the credit card section of the website and fill the online application form. Afterward, Wishfin executives will call you, discuss your application and send it to Standard Chartered Bank only when you give a consent to the same. The application will be evaluated by the bank from the point of authentication. As soon as the details are verified successfully, you will get a nod and Titanium Card.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Application Status
You can check the application status by dialing the 24×7 customer care numbers – 18003451000 or 18003455000. Also, a dial to the bank branch can let you know the same. The status can either be approved, pending for approval or rejected. Do seek the reasons for pending or rejected application to fill the void if you can. Make necessary changes to your application and get it approved.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Bill Payment Online
So when you shop the bills would arise and are needed to be paid on time to avoid late payment charges. Repeated late payments can not only lead to penalty charges but also bring about a fall in the credit score. You can pay the bill using both online and offline modes. With internet banking, it becomes easy for you to pay the bill. You just need to add the card to the biller section. Standard Chartered will intimate you about the bill much before the due date. You can thus arrange the sum needed to make a payment on or before the due date. Plus, there are several payment gateways that enable the payment of Standard Chartered credit cards. You just need to choose from debit card, Internet banking to make the payment.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Customer Care Number
Dial the 24×7 customer care number 18003451000 or 18003455000 to know everything related to this card. Whether it’s about the rewards or the latest offers applicable, you can know all that and more calling the executive on the said numbers.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Statement
Do check the statement that Standard Chartered Bank will keep sending to you on a monthly basis. It will have all the details of shopping, dues and even the reward points. Not only you get a track of the dues but also get a chance to know the reward points accumulated at a certain point of time. These points can thus be redeemed to buy gifts or other accessories at leading online and offline stores. Amidst all, don’t fall into the lure of minimum due, which is calculated at 5% of the outstanding balance, to avoid the debt to mount that can otherwise be the case. Shop your needs yet not letting the bill to rise beyond your reach.