Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
By accepting our "Terms and Conditions" you authorize WIshfin and its associated Partner Banks to run a CIBIL/Experian check for your profile
To,TransUnion CIBIL Limited[Formerly known as Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited]One Indiabulls building ,Unit No 1901 – 1905,19th Floor, Tower 2A-2B, Jupiter Mill compound,Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
Sub: Grant of Consent
In connection with submission of the application for my credit information offered by CIBIL (“Consumer Credit Information”) through Wishfin and delivery of the Consumer Credit Information to the Company, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Company is my lawfully appointed agent and he / it has agreed to be my agent for the purposes, including, without limitation, to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose.
- I grant my unconditional consent to the Company to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, as the case may be, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose. I hereby represent and acknowledge that: (a) I have carefully read the terms and conditions of the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL understood the same; or (b) the Terms of Understanding in relation to the use of the Consumer Credit Information has been agreed between me and the Company.
- I hereby expressly grant unconditional consent to, and direct, TUCL to deliver and / or transfer my Consumer Credit Information to the Company on my behalf.
- I shall not hold TUCL responsible or liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to: (a) delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (b) any use, modification or disclosure by the Company of the contents, in whole or in part, of my Consumer Credit Information , whether authorized or not; (c) any breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (d) for any use made by the Company which is contrary to the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL.
- I acknowledge and accept that: (a) TUCL has not made any promises or representations to me in order to induce me to provide my Consumer Credit Information or seek any consent or authorization in this regard; and (b) the implementation of the Agreement between TUCL and the Company is solely the responsibility of the Company
- I understand that in order to deliver the product to me, I hereby authorize Wishfin, to obtain my Consumer Credit Information from TUCL.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TUCL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- I shall not sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim, and I irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and forever discharge TUCL , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually (hereinafter “Releasee”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (“Losses”), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which I ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Releasee with respect to the submission of my Consumer Credit Information and / or my decision to provide TUCL L with the authority to deliver my Consumer Credit Information to the Wishfin . I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all Losses resulting from claims made against TUCL L by third parties arising from and in connection with this letter.
- I agree that the terms of this confirmation letter shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai in regard to any dispute arising hereof. TUCL is entitled to assign its rights hereunder to any third person without taking my prior written consent.
Name :____________________________Address : ____________________________Date : ____________________________
Stashfin Personal Loans are available for loan amounts up to Rs 5 lakh and for terms up to 4 years, with interest rates starting at 11.99%. With the least amount of paperwork possible, Stashfin offers immediate personal loan remittance (within 4 hours of the time of applying).
StashFin Credit Line Interest Rate
StashFin provides flexible interest rates with easy repayment tenures. Moreover, the interest rate for personal loans at StashFin ranges from 11.99% – 59.99% APR (Annual Percentage Rate).
A personal loan from StashFin has several advantages:
- You won’t be in debt for very long thanks to the short loan repayment terms.
- No sort of collateral is required from you.
- The business will pick up any necessary physical documents from you if any are required.
- A top-up loan is additionally available.
- There is very little paperwork. Online document uploading is more efficient.
- Based on your credit history, you may be eligible for low-interest rates.
Eligibility requirements for loans from StashFin Personal
You must determine your eligibility for a loan from this firm before applying. Below are the eligibility requirements:]
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- You need to have a strong credit rating.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be working and making at least Rs. 15,000 a month in wages.
Documentation needed for personal loans from StashFin
You must attach specific papers to your StashFin loan application in order to demonstrate your eligibility for the loan. These papers comprise the following:
- Your PAN card serves as proof of identification.
- Aadhaar card as proof of address
- Pay stubs over the previous three months
- A photocopy of a salary check from your bank account
Documents needed for self-employed people who are eligible for these loans include:
- Evidence of a business address
- Two years’ worth of audited financial statements for the company
- GST statements
- Return of income taxes
All you have to do to submit an application for one of these loans is the following:
- Create an account by going to the business’s website, https://www.stashfin.com. You don’t have to visit their office in person.
- Just upload the necessary files and fill in the information.
- Upon determining your eligibility, the bank will examine and approve your mortgage application.
- The funds will be deposited into your salary account as soon as possible.
Get your loan topped off
You have the option to use StashFin’s top-up facility to add more money to your loan account. However, if you are already a customer, you cannot utilise this option.
Before you may apply for a top-up loan, you must also contribute at least 50% of your EMIs. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the “Contact Us” section of the company’s website at www.stashfin.com.
- Enter the necessary information.
- Select the option to add money to your current loan.
- You will receive a call from a corporate representative to finalise the process.
1. When will I be able to access my loan?
Following your application, StashFin can accept your loan request and deposit the funds into your account possible in as short as 4 hours.
2. If I add money to my stashfin Credit Line Card, how much interest will I be required to pay?
Depending on your credit history, the company will choose your interest rate. Additionally, only the credit you use is subject to interest charges. There is no interest charged for merely placing money on your card.
3. How can I find out if my loan application has been approved?
There are several ways to find out the most recent information regarding your loan application:
- By accessing your StashFin account through the official website of the business.
- By installing and signing in to the StashFin app for mobile devices.
4. How may my StashFin loan be repaid?
You can request a foreclosure after making at least three EMI payments, and the bank will send an executive to assist you. You have the following options for submitting the request:
- By going to their website and selecting “Contact Us.”
- Through their smartphone app’s “Help” section.
Technology is advancing and moving towards digitization. In this rapidly changing era, people want financial freedom. However, the market fell with the last number of lenders aiming to provide financial freedom. Stashfin Personal Loan is one of the leading lenders among them. It provides financial freedom in an easier and more efficient way. The entire process of getting a personal loan from Stashfin is quick and easy. Just after filling out the application form, the funds are transferred immediately. In addition, the processing time is quick and hassle-free.
Know more details: https://www1.stashfin.com/