HDFC bank in partnership with Tata Neu launched the all-new Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card. The credit card comes with amazing rewards for shopping, travel, and medications, among other things. As a welcome benefit, it offers NeuCoins worth Rs. 499. Dive deeper into this article to understand all you need to know about the “Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card”.
Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card Benefits
Here are the benefits and features that you can avail from the Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card:
Transactions conducted within 30 days of issuance of the credit card will get 499 NeuCoins. Further, after the transaction, NeuCoins will be added to the Tata Neu App within 60 days.
Cashback ‘Neu Coins’
The Tata Neu Plus HDFC Credit Card provides amazing cashback:
- You will receive 2% cashback as Neu Coins on all non-EMI purchases. However, the spending should exceed Tata Neu and its partner Tata Brands.
- On Non-Tata Brand Spends and any Merchant EMI, you will receive 1% cashback as NeuCoins.
You will receive 5% cashback on all transactions made on the Tata Neu App/website.
If you spend Rs. 1 lakh or more in a year, your renewal fee will be waived. It is, however, only applicable if the entire amount is spent before your Credit Card’s renewal date.
Zero lost card liability
The Tata Neu Plus HDFC Credit Card comes with a zero-loss liability guarantee. If your credit card is lost or stolen due to a fraudulent reason, you will have no liability for any transactions that occurred. However, according to the bank, you must report the loss within 24 hours.
Interest-Free Credit Period
The credit card provides a 50-day interest-free period from the date of purchase.
You can take advantage of this offer with a low-interest rate.
he Tata Neu Plus HDFC Credit Card is backed with a contactless payment feature. It enables safe, secure, and fast payment.
1% fuel surcharge waiver across all the petrol pumps in India. Moreover, the transaction should be between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5000.
You can use the NeuCoins you receive to make purchases from brands such as AirAsia India, Bigbasket Croma, Westside, Tata CLiQ, Tata CLiQ Luxury, Hotel Bookings/Purchases on IHCL, TATA 1MG, and Qmin.
Complimentary Domestic lounge access is limited to four per year and one per quarter. In addition, for Visa and Rupay cards, an additional Rs. 2 will be charged for lounge access.
Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card: Fees and Charges
Mentioned below are the fees and charges structure you have to pay to get the Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Card:
|Joining Fee||Rs. 499 + Taxes|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 499 + Taxes|
However, on spending Rs. 1 lakh or more in a year before the renewal date of a credit card, the renewal fee can be waived.
|Cash Advance Limit||40% of the credit limit.|
|Late Payment Charges||- The late payment charges of less than Rs. 100 - NIL|
- For Rs. 100 to Rs. 500 you have to pay Rs. 100 late payment charge.
- The late payment penalty for amounts ranging from Rs. 501 to Rs. 5,000 is Rs. 500.
- From Rs. 5001 to Rs. 10,000 an amount of Rs. 600 would be charged as a late payment fee.
- For Rs. 10,001 to Rs 25,000 a late payment fee of Rs. 800 would be charged.
- You have to pay Rs.1,100 as a late payment charge for an amount between Rs. Rs. 25,001 to Rs, 50,000.
|2% of the payment amount, with a minimum of 450|
|Cash Processing Fee||Rs. 100|
Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card: Eligibility Criteria
You must know the credit card eligibility before purchasing. It is thus advisable in order to check whether it matches your requirements. However, only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the HDFC Bank Credit Card. Here are some guidelines to help you determine your eligibility:
|Salaried||Salary employees must be at least 21 years old and no older than 60 years old.||The salaried individuals should have been earning Rs. 25,000 per month.|
|Self-employed||For self-employed individuals the age should be between 21 and 65.||If you are self-employed, you should earn around Rs. 6 lakh per year to qualify for the credit card.|
1. How do I use the NeuCoins from my Tata Neu HDFC Bank Credit Card
Follow these simple steps to redeem the NewCoins:
- Download the Tata Neu App because the NeuCoins have been sent there.
- The NeuCoins can be used for flight bookings, BigBasket orders, complimentary bar-spa visits, Tata CLiQ shopping, and so on. However, remember that 1 NeuCoin equals Rs. 1.
2. How do I find out how many NeuCoins I have?
The following are the steps to check your NeuCoin balance:
- Navigate to the Tata Neu homepage.
- Check the availability of NeuCoins by clicking on the balance option.
3. What is the status of the NeuCoins accumulated on my credit card?
Your NeuCoins will expire 365 days after your last transaction. Furthermore, if there is a special promotion, the bank may offer you additional NeuCoins. The expiry date of the NeuCoins offer during the special promotion, on the other hand, will be provided when they are issued.
4. What if there is a financial dispute or error? How can I resolve it?
You can visit the Tata Neu Plus HDFC Credit Card official website for any such case.
The Tata Neu Plus HDFC Card is an excellent choice because it offers fantastic deals and Neu Coins that can be redeemed later. It is appropriate for both salaried and self-employed people. Moreover, if you enjoy traveling, you can also take advantage of airport lounge access.