Credit Card Payment Offers 20182386 views
A bundle of membership reward points on shopping and renewal is what makes The American Express ® Gold Card India a hit among the masses. The card allows you to pay for travel and other desires and earn many reward points in the process. So, if you are in the mood to travel or want to shop for your favourite goodies, this is the credit card you should apply for. The card can even be enabled for contactless payment. Listening to these attractive lines must have made you apply for the card, right! And when you hear them in detail, the temptation to have this card in your wallet would get even stronger.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
Reward Points and Other Offers of The American Express® Gold Card
Take your shopping experience to the next level by leveraging the exciting features of the card. The features include American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card India and much more to capture your imagination. Just take a look below and get lost in the frenzied shopping offers the card has on offer.
- 1 membership reward points for every¹ spend of ₹50 except on insurance, fuel, utilities
- Earn 4,000 Bonus Membership Rewards® Points on using the card thrice within 60 days of the issuance, post the payment of annual fee
- Earn 1,000 Bonus Membership Reward Points on using the card 6 times for transactions worth ₹1,000 and more each month
- Get 5,000 Membership Reward Points upon renewal of first year card with a payment of annual fee. Within 90 days of the renewal, the points will be credited to your account.
- A 20% off every time on dining at select restaurants
- Benefits on your travel bookings with MakeMyTrip.com
- Enjoy increased flexibility in spending with no pre-set limit2. The term implies that the charges are approved based on your spending pattern, credit record as well as account history. It does not mean an access to unlimited transactions.
- Round-the-clock card-related assistance services
- Emergency Card Replacement Facility Available
- 2 supplementary gold cards at no extra cost
- Redeem reward points from the fabulous 18 carat and 24 carat gold collection
- Additional gold credit card to be provided which is free for life3 as long you hold the same
- Till July 31, 2017, you will earn 1,000 membership reward points® when you complete 4 transactions each of ₹1,000 or more in a calendar month. Starting July 1, 2017, you will earn 1,000 Membership Rewards® points when you complete 6 transactions each of ₹1,000 or more in a calendar month on American Express Gold Card.
- This means that your charges are approved on the basis of your spending pattern, financials, credit record and account history. Please note that ‘no pre-set limit’ does not mean your spending is unlimited.
- In addition to this Card, you will also receive the American Express Gold Credit Card which is free for life. Please note, this Card will be Lifetime free as long as you hold the American Express Gold Card. In case, you want to apply for American Express Gold Card only, Please SMS “GOLD” to 5616166.
Fees & Charges
- Joining Fee-₹1,000 plus applicable GST
- Annual Fee-₹4,500 plus applicable GST
1. With effect from 20th October 2014, you will no longer earn Membership Rewards Points on your American Express Card for all your spending on fuel, insurance and utility (electricity, water and gas bills) payments. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs). Utility services include providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations, public housing societies and apartment associations.
Telecommunications includes providers of landline phones, mobile phones, internet services, cable and other pay TV services, and calling cards. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs). Other utility services include providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations; public housing societies and apartment associations.
2. MakeMyTrip.com Offer Terms and Conditions apply
Follow these eligibility criteria and get an entry into the world of comfort and convenience.
- An individual with over 18 years of age having a sound credit history without any payment default is the basic necessity while applying for the credit card.
- Self-employed must have been trading for more than 12 months.
Documents Required to Avail The American Express® Gold Card
Keen to know the documents sought by American Express (AMEX) to approve your credit card application? The below pointers will guide you in the best way possible.
- Identity Proof-Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/or any other document supporting as a proof of identity
- Residence Proof- Latest telephone or electricity bills/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter ID or other documents showing the proof of your residence
- Income Proof- Latest salary slips for salaried, ITR for 2-3 years for self-employed
- Passport Size Photographs
How Can You Apply for The American Express® Gold Card?
Looking to apply for the gold card? But don’t know the way to do it? Come online and apply for your favourite card offering a host of benefits to pouch on. By applying online, you can kick out the hassles of visiting the branches and waiting for your turn to come if there are many in the queue.