Credit Card Payment Offers 2018 528 views
Thinking of travelling around the world? Think of The American Express ® Platinum Travel Credit Card, specifically designed for the travellers. From milestone reward points to travel vouchers, the card has created a niche for itself in a market comprising a number of players vying to gain an upper hand over their competitors. The reward points and other avenues of the card are set to make your shopping experience a truly memorable one. So, why to wait when you can apply and be the first among your peers to grab the card? But before that, you can check out various reward points and discount offers which are making a strong appeal to the shoppers.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Reward Points and Other Offers of The American Express® Platinum Travel Credit Card
- 2 Fees & Charges
Reward Points and Other Offers of The American Express® Platinum Travel Credit Card
A host of exciting features is the hallmark of this travel card. You can get a complete view of the benefits pertaining to the card below. So, check out those and make ambitious shopping plans with the credit card.
- Earn one membership rewards point for every2 ₹50 spent except on insurance, fuel, utilities as well as cash transactions.
- Welcome Gift1 of 5,000 Milestone Bonus Membership Rewards Points is available. These reward points can be redeemed against Travel Vouchers3 worth ₹4,000.
- A spend of ₹1.90 lakhs every year7 via the card would fetch you Travel Vouchers³ worth over ₹7,700.
- A spend of ₹4 lakhs every year7 would entitle you with additional Travel Vouchers³ worth over ₹11,8004. A voucher4 worth ₹10,000 from the Taj Group would also greet you.
- Avail benefits on travel bookings with MakeMyTrip.com11
- A complimentary membership6 to Priority Pass with the annual membership fee of US$399 waived off
- Make four complimentary visits in a year to 29 airport lounges in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi and 9 other cities
- Avail upto 20% discount10 while dining at select premium restaurants, several cuisines and more with American Express SelectsSM Dining Programme
- Make a big purchase with the card and pay for the same in easy installments
Fees & Charges
- Joining Fee-₹3,500+Applicable GST
- Annual Fee-₹5,000+Applicable GST
1. Welcome Gift is available only in the 1st year of Cardmembership on payment of the Annual Fee and after taking the first charge on the Card or as mentioned on the most important documents signed at the time of onboarding
2. With effect from 20th October 2014, you will no longer earn Membership Rewards Points on your American Express Card for all your spending on fuel, insurance and utility (electricity, water and gas bills) payments. Fuel includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs). Utility services includes providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations, public housing societies and apartment associations.
The Membership Rewards Points on your American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card that have been accrued in any particular enrolment year and have not yet been redeemed can be carried over for up to three further enrolment years. Points not redeemed by the end of the third enrolment year will expire. For example, if your enrolment date is 15th Jan 2017, then the first enrolment year is 15th Jan 2017 to 14th Jan 2018. Any points earned in this enrolment year will expire on 15th Jan 2021.
3. For Travel Voucher Terms & Conditions, click here
4. These benefits are over and above the benefits you get on spending Rs. 1.9 Lacs in a year
5. For Taj Voucher Terms & Conditions, click here
6. Cardmember/accompanied guest has to pay a usage fee of US$ 27 for every visit
7. Year is defined as 12 months from the date of card issuance/renewal
8. Assuming that 10% of the total spend was at Fuel, Insurance and Utilities (which includes Water, Gas and Electricity bill payments) categories where-in you will not earn any Membership Rewards Points.
9. For details of the Bonus offers, participating merchants, outlets, offer validity and applicable Terms and Conditions please visit www.americanexpress.co.in/bonusrewards
10. To view all offers, click here
11. MakeMyTrip.com Offer Terms and Conditions apply
Stay in line with the following eligibility criteria and get an access to the dream world with Platinum Travel Card.
- An individual with age above 18 years with a sound credit profile and no defaults is eligible to apply for the credit card.
- The applicants must have a saving or current account at an Indian or a multi-national bank in India.
- With a personal income of ₹6 lakhs and more in a year, both salaried and self-employed must have a personal income of₹6 lakhs and more in a year.
- For self-employed, it is necessary to have a current trading experience of more than a year.
- A permanent residence in India is sought.
Documents Needed to Apply for The American Express® Platinum Travel Credit Card
A submission of few documents below and a path to the world of shopping with this card will be wide open for you. So, take a look below to check out the documents you need to submit.
- Identity Proof-Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/or any other document supporting as a proof of identity
- Residence Proof- Latest telephone or electricity bills/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter ID or other documents showing the proof of your residence
- Income Proof- Latest salary slips for salaried, ITR for 2-3 years for self-employed
- Passport Size Photographs
How to Apply for The American Express® Platinum Travel Credit Card?
Mulling of the ways to apply for the card? Go online, buddy, as it is the most convenient way to get the plastic money. Mention a few personal and professional details before submitting your application. It would be good to check the status of your credit card application. You can do it online by submitting the application number or the reference number as provided by American Express.