Personal Loan Rates 2018173 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About United Bank of India Personal Loan Chandigarh
- 2 United Bank of India Personal Loan Chandigarh at a glance
About United Bank of India Personal Loan Chandigarh
A personal loan offered by United Bank of India is suitable for meeting any kind of personal requirements. United Bank of India offers the product to eligible salaried employees in the city of Chandigarh. The needs may be different but the solution to them remains the same- personal loan. United Bank of India has opened four branches in the capital city of Haryana and Punjab. Whether it is a trip to Europe, or a marriage function or surgical operation of a family member, a personal loan can be used to take care of any of these needs.
United Bank of India Personal Loan Chandigarh at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by United Bank of India have been given below.
|Loan amount||Up to ₹ 2 lakhs or 10 months gross salary|
|Tenure||36 months i.e. 3 years|
|Processing fee||1% of the sanctioned loan amount availed|
Eligibility criteria for United Bank of India Personal Loan Chandigarh
Any applicant who can fulfill the norms of eligibility will be eligible for a personal loan offered by United Bank of India. The applicant needs to be a salaried individual with a regular income and permanent service. Earning a regular and stable income is very important. The applicant needs to be employed with the current company for at least two years. This means he/she should be working with the company for a minimum period of two years.
Documents required for United Bank of India Personal Loan Chandigarh
The list of the all the important documents required for a personal loan offered by United Bank of India has been given below. Check them out.
- Completely filled and duly signed application form
- Proof Of Identity- Aadhar card/Passport/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License
- Proof of Residence-Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter ID Card/Lease agreement/Telephone bill/Ration card/Electricity bill
- Proof of Age- Birth certificate/ High school marksheet/ PAN card/ School leaving certificate
- Applicant’s latest photo of passport size ( two copies)
- Income Documents- Salary slip of three months /Latest salary certificate, IT returns of the past two years or Form 16
- Bank statement of the past six months
Check out Personal Loan Chandigarh for more information.
Address of United Bank of India branches in Chandigarh
The complete list of United Bank of India branches in the city has been given below with their address, IFSC & MICR codes and contact details.
|Sector 40D||Sco - 313, Sector - 40D, Chandigarh, Chandigarh||UTBI0CDD776||160027006||(03220) 255104|
|Sector-17||Sco/32/33/34, Sector - 17C, Chandigarh, District - Chandigarh, Chandigarh, Pin - 160017||UTBI0CDH717||160027001||(0172) 2704256, 2727934|
|Sector 40C||Sco - 226, Sector–44C, Chandigarh, Chandigarh||UTBI0SCD749||160027003||(0172) 2662567|
|Chandigarh Regional Office||Sco 32 - 33 - 34, Sector 17C, Chandigarh Pin - 160 017 Chandigarh||UTBI0XCG792||Non-MICR||0172-272742|