- Know all the features and benefits of YES BANK Wellness Credit Card.
- Explore the Fees, Charges, Eligibility Criteria, and Credit Limit of this card.
- Enjoy great offers on Doctor’s Consultations and health check-ups.
After the pandemic, all the individuals in India have become health conscious and they started spending more on their health care. Therefore, Yes in the collaboration with Aditya Birla Wellness Pvt. Ltd. has launched a Wellness Credit Card. You can enjoy great privileges on a doctor’s consultation, health checkups, and maintain a hygienic lifestyle. The Yes Bank Wellness Credit Card also earns you reward points on spending on various categories. You can enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver and also opt for instant EMI or Loan through this credit card. So, let’s take a look at all the features and benefits of this credit card and you can apply for this card as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of Wellness Credit Card
- 2 YES BANK Wellness Credit Card Fees and Charges
Features and Benefits of Wellness Credit Card
There are multiple features of this credit card and all of them will amaze you. You can save a lot of extra money from your monthly expenses using this credit card.
- Get a complimentary annual health check-up that covers 25 parameters.
- Enjoy Free Eye and Dental Check-up annually.
- You will get unlimited consultation with the Specialist, Practitioner, and Nutritionist through the application.
- Enjoy 6 Complimentary Fitness Sessions every month that includes Gym, Yoga, Zumba, and many others.
- Get a proper diet plan through the application and it is absolutely free.
Earn Reward Points
- Earn 20 Reward Points on the expenditure of every ₹200 at the Chemist Stores and Pharmaceutical Stores.
- Earn 4 Reward Points on the expenditure of every ₹200 spends on other categories.
- Register yourself on YES PayNow and earn 500 reward points on the Yes Bank Wellness Credit Card.
- You can redeem the reward points on the YES Rewardz official website.
- Book Flight, Hotels, and Movie Tickets through the reward points.
- If you earn 10 reward points then it will make 1 Inter Mile Point and 1 Club Vistara Point.
Insurance Cover and Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You will get a critical shield cover in case of accidental death.
- This insurance is only applicable to the primary cardholder.
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at the Refilling Stations.
- The minimum transaction for the fuel surcharge waiver must be at least ₹400 with a maximum of ₹5000.
- ₹250 is the maximum fuel surcharge waiver allowed per statement cycle.
You can easily convert the transaction of ₹2500 and above into EMI through the YES BANK Credit Card. The features of the Instant EMI are as follows:-
- There is no need for any documentation.
- The conversion doesn’t include any processing fee.
- The rate of interest falls between 12% to 15%.
- You can choose the tenure of 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, 24 months, and 36 months.
- Your transaction value must be at least ₹2500 and above.
YES BANK Wellness Credit Card Fees and Charges
|Joining Fees||₹1999 + Applicable Taxes|
|Renewal Fees||₹1999 + Applicable Taxes|
|The rate for Revolving Credit||3.5% Per Month or 42 %Per Annum|
|Cash Advances Interest Rate||3.5% Per Month or 42 %Per Annum|
|Overdue Amount Interest Rate||3.5% Per Month or 42% Per Annum|
- The minimum age of the Applicant must be at least 21 years.
- The Maximum age of the Individual must not exceed 60 years.
- Individuals either should be Salaried or Self-Employed.
- Net Take Home Salary of the Salaried person must be at least ₹25000 per month.
- The Income Tax Return of the Self Employed must be at least ₹5 Lacs and above.
- The Cities covered are Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Thane, and Navi Mumbai.
YES BANK Wellness Payment Options
There are many individuals in India who pay their credit card bills through cash but they are unaware of the fact that cash payment includes some extra charges. Therefore, you must make an online payment of Yes Bank Credit Cards. On the other hand, you can use the following methods of making Yes Wellness Credit Card payments.
- Make the payment through Yes Bank net banking.
- Clear the Credit Card bill using the ATM Fund Transfer.
- Make us of NEFT for making the payment from another bank.
- Pay off the Yes Wellness Credit Card bills through standing instructions.
- Use the IFSC code YESB0CMSNOC if you are making the credit card payment through NEFT from another bank.
- You can also make payments through check or cash but it is chargeable.
Credit Limit of YES BANK Wellness Credit Card
There is no specified credit limit of the Yes Bank Wellness Credit Card but it totally depends on your Cibil Score and your monthly income. If you are having a regular and high income then there are chances that you can get a high credit limit. The bank will also check the past repayment history of any debt you have borrowed earlier. A good repayment record will give you a high limit on your credit card.