- See the offers and benefits of the YES BANK Wellness Plus Credit Card.
- See the Fees and Charges that will be applicable to the card once you start using it.
- Explore the Payment Methods and Credit Limit of this Credit Card.
Nowadays there are millions of people in India who have become health conscious and they have started to take care of their hygiene. But the health maintenance includes some costing, therefore, the Yes Bank has introduced a Wellness card in the collaboration with Aditya Birla. This credit card has a lot of exclusive offers that will help you to maintain your health and keep you fit. The name of the card is Yes Bank Wellness Plus Credit Card and you can enjoy check-ups, doctor’s consultations, and many other Selfcare services. So, you must take a look at the features and benefits of this credit card so that you can make the most efficient use of it.
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of Wellness Plus Credit Card
- 2 YES BANK Wellness Plus Credit Card Fees and Charges
Features and Benefits of Wellness Plus Credit Card
It is very necessary for you to go through the features of a credit card and see how it will benefit you if you are applying for it. So let’s move on to the privileges of this credit card.
- You can enjoy a complimentary annual health check-up and it will cover 31 parameters.
- Get a Free Dental and Eye Check-up annually.
- You can have unlimited consultation with the Specialist, Practitioner, and Nutritionist through the application using this credit card.
- There are 12 Complimentary Fitness Sessions every month available on this card and it will include Yoga, Zumba, Gym, and many others.
- Get a Free Diet Plan to maintain your health through the application.
Reward Point Benefits
- Enjoy 30 Reward Points on spend of ₹200 at the Chemist Stores and Pharmaceutical Stores.
- Get 6 Reward Points on spending ₹200 on other categories.
- Register yourself on YES PayNow and earn 1000 reward points·
- All the points you earn are redeemable on the YES Rewardz official website.
- You can Book Hotels, Flights, and Movie Tickets through the reward points.
- 10 reward points earned through the Yes Bank Wellness Plus Credit Card is equal to 1 Inter Mile Point or 1 Club Vistara Point.
Mastercard Domestic Lounge Program
- Enjoy Complimentary Access to the Domestic Airport Lounges through this credit card.
- A maximum of 2 complimentary visits is allowed per quarter.
- This offer is only available for the primary cardholders.
- You can enjoy free access to 30 plus lounges across India.
Insurance Cover and Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get a Life Insurance Cover of up to ₹1 Crore in case of death in an air accident.
- In case of an emergency hospitalization when overseas, you will get a medical insurance cover of ₹25 Lacs.
- Get a Credit Shield Cover in case of accidental death of the primary cardholder.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge Waive of 1% at all the refilling stations.
- The minimum transaction must be at least ₹400 with a maximum of ₹5000.
- ₹500 is the maximum amount of the fuel surcharge waiver is capped in a month.
Contactless Payments and Other Offers
- This YES BANK credit card is enabled with a Contactless Payment Technology that works with the help of NFC.
- You can make a quick payment through this credit card with the help of contactless payment.
- Enjoy great offers on travelling, shopping, wellness, and many others in the selected cities.
You can convert the high transactions into MEI with the help of this credit card. You can check the particulars below if you are converting a high transaction into EMIs:-
- The rate of interest falls between 12% to 15%.
- A minimum transaction of ₹2500 and above is needed to convert the transaction into EMI.
- The flexibility of choosing the tenure for 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, 24 months, and 36 months.
- No need for any documentation.
- There is no need for paying the processing fees.
YES BANK Wellness Plus Credit Card Fees and Charges
|Joining Fees||₹2999 + Applicable Taxes|
|Renewal Fees||₹2999 + Applicable Taxes|
|The rate for Revolving Credit||3.5% Per Month or 42 %Per Annum|
|Cash Advances Interest Rate||3.5% Per Month or 42 %Per Annum|
|Overdue Amount Interest Rate||3.5% Per Month or 42% Per Annum|
- 21 years must be the minimum age of the applicant.
- 60 years is the maximum age to apply for the Yes Wellness Plus Credit Card.
- You should be either Salaried or Self-Employed.
- The monthly net take-home salary of the applicant must be ₹25000 and above.
- The Annual Income Tax Return of the Self Employed must be ₹5 Lacs and above.
- The major cities covered are Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Thane, and Navi Mumbai.
YES Wellness Plus Payment Options
You can make the online payment of Yes Bank Credit Card through the following methods. They will make the payment process convenient and you can follow any method mentioned below:-
- Use Yes Bank net banking for making the payment of Yes Bank wellness Plus Credit Card.
- Use ATM Fund Transfer to clear the credit card bill.
- Make us of NEFT if you are making payment from another bank.
- Clear the Credit Card bills through standing instructions.
- Use the IFSC code YESB0CMSNOC if you are making the credit card payment through NEFT from another bank.
- Make payments through check or cash but they are chargeable.
Credit Limit of YES Wellness Plus Credit Card
There is no fixed for this credit card but if you are having a high income and high Cibil score then the chances of getting a good credit limit are high. On the other hand, the bank will check your past records that how you have managed the payments of your debt. On the basis of your income and past repayment history, the bank can give you a high credit limit on this credit card.