Credit Card Apply Online452 views
- Check all the Features and Benefits of YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card.
- See the Eligibility Criteria for applying for the card.
- Earn Reward Points and get Fuel Surcharge Waiver through this credit card.
Nowadays, credit card has become a basic necessity for many individuals as it not only helps to enjoy credit limit but also you can earn a lot of reward points and extra benefits. Therefore, YES BANK has launched a credit card that will help you save a lot of extra bucks. You can check the YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card and see how you can earn thousands of reward points. There are exciting offers on purchases from grocery stores and other categories. So, you must use this credit card and earn reward points. You are also eligible for the fuel surcharge waiver at all the refilling stations through this credit card. Have a look at the features and benefits of this credit card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of YES BANK Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- 2 Eligibility Criteria and Fee for the YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
Features and Benefits of YES BANK Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
Now, you must go through the various benefits of this credit card and see how it will help you to save some extra money from the monthly expenses.
Earn Reward Points
- Spend ₹200 on Grocery Stores and Super Market and earn 6 Reward Points.
- Register yourself on YES PayNow and Earn 500 Reward Points after spending ₹ 200
- Spend ₹200 on other categories and earn 4 Reward Points.
Terms and Conditions
- You will only earn reward points on retail transactions.
- Reward Point Benefits are not valid on EMI Transactions and Instant EMI Transactions.
- No Reward Points will be earned on the Fuel Purchases.
- After Registering on YES PayNow you will have to use this facility for 6 Months.
- If you De-register yourself from YES PayNow within 6 months then the earned reward points will be reversed.
- Spends ₹3.6 lacs or more in an anniversary year and earn 12000 Bonus Reward Points.
Terms and Conditions
- This benefit will only be given if you make the expenditure of ₹3.6 Lacs for retail purchases only.
- The anniversary year will be counted after 12 months from the date of the credit card setup.
Reward Points Redemption
You can redeem all the Reward Points earned through YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card on the official website of YESRewardz. 4 Reward Points make 1 InterMiles. There are various brands available on the YESRewardz official website and you can purchase the vouchers of these brands using the reward points. So, you must take a look at the number of reward points needed to buy a voucher.
- 4000 Reward Points for the Gift Voucher of ₹1000 of the Shoppers Stop.
- 20000 Reward Points for the Gift Voucher of ₹5000 of the Croma.
- 4000 Reward Points for the Gift Voucher of ₹1000 of the Pantaloons.
- 2000 Reward Points for the Gift Voucher of ₹500 of the PVR Cinema.
- 4000 Reward Points for the Gift Voucher of ₹1000 of the PVR Cinema.
- 8000 Reward Points for the Gift Voucher of ₹2000 of the Titan.
Fee Waiver Benefits
- Spend ₹10000 within 90 Days from the date of the card set up and waive of the Membership Fees for the first year of ₹499.
- Spend ₹50000 within 12 months from the date of the renewal and waive off the Renewal Membership Fees for the first year of ₹499.
- Get a Credit Shield Cover in case of the Primary Cardholder’s Death due to Accident.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge Waiver between the transactions of ₹400 to ₹5000.
- ₹125 is the maximum fuel surcharge waiver capped every month.
Eligibility Criteria and Fee for the YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- The minimum age of the applicant must be at least 23 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant must be 60 years.
- ₹30000 per month is the minimum net salary required.
- ₹5 Lacs and above is the minimum Income Tax Return that should be filed.
Fee and Charges of the Card
|First-Year Membership Fees||₹499+GST|
|Renewal Membership Fees||₹499+GST|
|Waiver of First Year Membership Fees||Spend ₹10000 within 90 Days of Card Issuance|
|Waiver of Renewal Membership Fees||Spend ₹50000 in a Year.|
|Foreign Markup Fees||3.40%|
|Monthly Rate of Interest on Credit Amount||3.5% Per Month|
|Yearly Rate of Interest on Credit Amount||42% Per Annum|
Options to Make Payment of the YES Rewards Plus Credit Card
- Clear your YES BANK Credit Card dues through Net Banking.
- Make ATM fund transfer for clearing the bills.
- Use Billdesk to make a payment from another credit card or debit card.
- Use NEFT for making the payment from another bank.
- Yes Bank also accepts cash and cheque payments.