- Check all the Features and Benefits of YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card.
- See the Eligibility Criteria for applying for the card.
- Earn Reward Points and get Fuel Surcharge Waiver through this credit card.
Nowadays, credit card has become a basic necessity for many individuals as it not only helps to enjoy credit limit but also you can earn a lot of reward points and extra benefits. Therefore, YES BANK has launched a credit card that will help you save a lot of extra bucks. You can check the YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card and see how you can earn thousands of reward points. There are exciting offers on purchases from grocery stores and other categories. So, you must use this credit card and earn reward points. You are also eligible for the fuel surcharge waiver at all the refilling stations through this credit card. Have a look at the features and benefits of this credit card.
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of YES BANK Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- 2 Eligibility Criteria and Fee for the YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
Features and Benefits of YES BANK Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
Now, you must go through the various benefits of this credit card and see how it will help you to save some extra money from the monthly expenses.
Earn Reward Points
- Earn 4 Reward Points per INR 200 on other than select categories.
- Get 2 reward points per INR 200 on selected categories.
- Complimentary 500 Reward Points on each YES PayNow registration
- Earned Reward points never expire
- The value of 1 reward point will be INR 0.25 on redemption
- Reward Points redeemable against gift catalogue
- Redemption of Reward Points against Air Miles where 10 Reward Points will be equal to 1 InterMile / 1 Club Vistara Point
- Spends ₹3.6 lacs or more in an anniversary year and earn 12000 Bonus Reward Points.
Terms and Conditions
- This benefit will only be given if you make the expenditure of ₹3.6 Lacs for retail purchases only.
- The anniversary year will be counted after 12 months from the date of the credit card setup.
Reward Points Redemption
You can redeem all the Reward Points earned through YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card on the official website of YESRewardz. 10 Reward Points make 1 InterMile.
Fee Waiver Benefits
- Spend ₹10000 within 90 Days from the date of the card set up and waive of the Membership Fees for the first year of ₹499.
- Spend ₹50,000 within 12 months from the date of the renewal and waive off the Renewal Membership Fees for the first year of ₹499.
- Get a Credit Shield Cover in case of the Primary Cardholder’s Death due to Accident.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge Waiver for transactions worth between ₹400 and ₹5000.
- ₹125 is the maximum fuel surcharge waiver every month.
Eligibility Criteria and Fee for the YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- The minimum age of the applicant must be at least 23 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant must be 60 years.
- ₹30000 per month is the minimum net salary required.
- ₹5 Lacs and above is the minimum Income Tax Return that should be filed.
Fee and Charges of the Card
|First-Year Membership Fees||₹499+GST|
|Renewal Membership Fees||₹499+GST|
|Waiver of First Year Membership Fees||If you spend ₹10000 within 90 Days of the card set up date, the fee gets waived|
|Waiver of Renewal Membership Fees||If you spend ₹50000 within 12 months prior to the renewal, the fee gets waived|
|Foreign Markup Fees||3.40%|
|Monthly Rate of Interest on Credit Amount||3.5% Per Month|
|Yearly Rate of Interest on Credit Amount||42% Per Annum|
Options to Make Payment of the YES Rewards Plus Credit Card
- Clear your YES BANK Credit Card dues through Net Banking.
- Make ATM fund transfer for clearing the bills.
- Use Billdesk to make a payment from another credit card or debit card.
- Use NEFT for making the payment from another bank.
- Yes Bank also accepts cash and cheque payments.