Home Loan Rates 2018563 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Aditya Birla Finance Home Loan
- 2 Aditya Birla Finance Home Loan EMI Calculator
About Aditya Birla Finance Home Loan
Your home is an ideal place where you can build memories with your loved ones. It’s your own self-created place where you can preserve precious memories to recall as years pass by. Aditya Birla Finance Home Loans offers you low-interest loans across different customer segments where you can accommodate your dreams with the loans on delivery.
The home Loans are offered for various purposes- whether it is for purchasing a ready-made home, constructing your house on an acquired plot, making an extension in your already existing home, repairing or renovating it in order to suit your changing needs.
Eligibility & Quotes from top PSU & Pvt. Banks | Lowest Interest Rates | Comfortable Tenure
Aditya Birla Finance Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years
- The maximum age of applicant at loan maturity should be 60 years (for Salaried customers) & 70 years (for Self-employed customers).
- The minimum loan amount is entitled ₹25 lakhs for Delhi & Mumbai; ₹15 lakhs for all other locations.
- Loan disbursal facility is available up to 70% of the residential property value or 60% for commercial property.
- Loan to property value
|Upto 30 lakhs||30 Lakhs to 75 Lakhs||More than 75 Lakhs|
Aditya Birla Finance Home Loan EMI Calculator
EMI Calculator is simple to use, intuitive to understand and is quick to calculate. By using
Aditya Birla Finance Home Loan EMI Calculator, one can relatively assess the monthly EMI which is required to be payable on the home loan opted for. Enter the following information in the EMI calculator:
- Loan Amount
- Interest Rate
You may get calculated EMI value to be payable against your home loan.
Here is an example for your reference
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Total Interest Amount
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Documentation for Aditya Birla Finance Home Loan
|Purpose||Salaried||Self Employed/ Professional/ Partnership/ Company|
|Proof of Identity and Address||Passport or Voter's ID card or Driving License or Job Card issued by NREGA or Adhaar Card or Registration certificate or PAN card(PAN Card only as identity proof) or any other document as approved by ABHFL|
|Proof of Income||Latest 3 months salary slip which shows all deductions & Form 16||IT Returns or financial documents for last 2 years and calculation of income certified by a CA for last 2 years|
|Bank Statement where salary or income is credited||Latest 6 months||Latest 6 months|
|Proof of Other Income||Rental receipts or documents which shows receipt of income|
|Property Documents||Copy of Title documents and authorize sanction plan|
Features and Benefits of Aditya Birla Finance Home Loan
- Loan tenure is applicable up to 30 years.
- Processing fee up to 1% of the loan amount + GST
- Quick & transparent processing of home loans.
- A customer has to choose payment options for home loans. It can be made either choosing simple EMIs or structured repayments.
- There are no pre-payment charges applicable for floating rate home loans given to individuals.
- Attractive balance transfer option facility is available to its customers.
- Door-to-door step services available to its customers.
Aditya Birla Finance Customer Care Contact Number
Get your queries resolved relating to interest rates, processing fees, eligibility criteria or any documentation related concern by speaking to an experienced customer care representative of ABFHL. Reach the help desk of ABHFL at +91 84259 55555 or write an email at the email address mentioned on the website.