EMI Calculator 201921904 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About HDFC Personal Loan Calculator
About HDFC Personal Loan Calculator
If we talk about HDFC personal loan, how an EMI calculator be missed? It is one such important tool that can actually help you in taking a calculative decision and allows you to know the exact calculations of your monthly installments. Well, if you are someone who is interested in taking a personal loan from HDFC, but have no idea how to calculate your personal loan EMIs, you are at the right place.
|Monthly Instalment (EMI)|
|Total Interest Amount|
|Total Amount (Principal + Interest)|
What is Equated Monthly Installment (EMI)?
An EMI is a combination of the principal loan amount and interest amount which is payable to banks/NBFCs every month until the loan amount is fully paid off. The ideal EMI for your personal loan should be 20%-30% of your monthly income. Make sure that your monthly installments should be pocket-friendly so that you can easily repay the loan without any hassle. And, to make this happen, it would be advisable to use a personal loan EMI Calculator that helps you to know the exact and accurate calculations of your monthly installments in a hassle-free manner.
Formula to Calculate Your EMI
To calculate your EMI, you need to use the below formula:
E = P . r . (1+r)^n/((1+r)^n – 1)
P=Principal Loan Amount
r=Monthly Interest Rate
n=Monthly Loan Tenure
Well, you don’t have to bother as there is no need to use this complex formula in order to know your monthly installments. To ease your burden and to save the time, you have the option of using an EMI Calculator, which is an effective tool to know the monthly installments and Interest Outgo.
Personal loan EMI Calculator is one such magical device that enables you to calculate your EMIs, interest outgo and total amount payable on a loan in a hassle-free and instant manner. To use the loan calculator, you just need to know your –
- Loan Amount
- Interest Rate
- Loan Tenure
With the help of feeding these credential into the device, it will churn out the results for you in the least time frame. However, to have a better understanding of the same, let’s take the help from an example listed below.
Ashish Mishra is willing to take a personal loan from HDFC Bank of ₹5 lakhs loan amount for the tenure of 5 years at an interest rate of 11.25% per annum, what would be his EMIs and interest outgo in the future? Just take a look at the table below to know about the same.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|Loan Amount||Interest Rate||Tenure||Monthly Instalment||Total Interest Amount||Total Amount|
|₹ 5,00,000||11.25%||1||₹ 44,249||₹ 30,990||₹ 5,30,990|
|₹ 5,00,000||11.25%||2||₹ 23,362||₹ 60,688||₹ 5,60,688|
|₹ 5,00,000||11.25%||3||₹ 16,429||₹ 91,430||₹ 5,91,430|
|₹ 5,00,000||11.25%||4||₹ 12,984||₹ 1,23,210||₹ 6,23,210|
|₹ 5,00,000||11.25%||5||₹ 10,934||₹ 1,56,019||₹ 6,56,019|
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
|1||₹ 78,942||₹ 52,262||₹ 4,21,057|
|2||₹ 88,295||₹ 42,908||₹ 3,32,762|
|3||₹ 98,757||₹ 32,447||₹ 2,34,005|
|4||₹ 1,10,458||₹ 20,745||₹ 1,23,546|
|5||₹ 1,23,648||₹ 7657||₹ 0|
Personal loan EMI is Calculated on the Basis Of
- Loan Amount – Loan amount plays a crucial role in calculating your EMI. How much loan amount, you are willing to take will give its share in your monthly EMI.
- Interest Rates – How much interest rate a bank is offering you for a personal loan is another deciding factor while calculating your EMI. Many banks/NBFCs provide you with fixed or reducing interest rates for the personal loan, on the basis of which the amount of your EMI varies.
- Tenure – Tenure is another deciding factor when it comes to calculating the EMI. For how long, you are taking the loan plays a crucial role in deciding your personal loan EMI.
Benefits of using Loan EMI Calculator
- Accuracy – As there is no manual calculation is involved, thus this device gives you the accurate results. You just need to feed the details, it will give you the exact calculations of your loan with an accuracy.
- Time-Saving – This smart tool fetches the results for you in seconds. The moment you enter the data into the device, within few seconds, it will show the results to you, hence saves your lot of time and energy.
- Endlessly Adjustable – The best thing about this tool is the fact that you can use it many times and most importantly can adjust the same according to your needs. You can change the values anytime and the device will automatically adjust to the same.
Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
If you want to know how much loan amount you are eligible to get from a lender, you can use personal loan eligibility calculator any time. This smart tool allows you to check your loan amount eligibility after taking into account your monthly income, your existing EMIs if any, outstanding on credit card if any and other financial liabilities. Thus, the loan amount eligibility varies from individual to individual. However, you can also know general eligibility criteria of HDFC personal loan.
EMI Calculator for Personal Loan
Knowing the exact calculations of personal loan EMI is no more a hassle as an EMI Calculator is there to help. That’s Right! This time-saving tool with its smartest algorithms allows you to know the exact calculations related to your EMI, Interest Outgo and Total Amount Payable in a hassle-free manner. You simply need to feed -Loan Amount, Tenure and Interest Rate into the tool and it starts to function and gives the results within few seconds. It is easy to use, fast to function and available online 24×7 so as to help you in your loan journey. This is the reason that why many loan seekers prefer to use this online tool so as to enjoy a smooth loan journey. It not only comes handy to know the exact and accurate EMI calculations but it also allows you to have a better understanding regarding Interest and Total Amount Payable, hence is widely used by many loan seekers.