Best Credit Card Payment Offers 201814905 views
- 10,000 bonus reward points await you at joining & renewal
- Baggage allowance, lounge access to make you travel more with HDFC Credit Card
Table of Contents
- 1 HDFC Credit Card Offers August 2018
- 2 How to Apply for HDFC Credit Card Online at Wishfin?
- 2.1 Apply for HDFC Credit Cards on WhatsApp
- 2.2 Track Your HDFC Credit Card Application Status
- 2.3 How to Check Status at HDFC Bank’s Website?
- 2.4 HDFC Credit Card Payment Online
- 2.5 HDFC Credit Card Bill Desk Payment Mode
- 2.6 HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number
- 2.7 Do Read Your HDFC Credit Card Statement Carefully
- 3 HDFC Credit Card Limited Period Offers August 2018
- 3.1 5X Reward Point Offers on MakeMyTrip Spends (Offer Valid Till September 30, 2018)
- 3.2 Additional 10% Discount on Booking Hotel Rooms at Expedia
- 3.3 Get ₹1,000 Off on Flight Booking at SpiceJet (Offer Valid from January 11-September 30, 2018)
- 3.4 5X Reward Points on Big Basket Spends (Offer Valid Till September 30, 2018)
- 3.5 15% Discount on SonyLiv Subscription Pack (Offer Valid till 31st July 2018)
- 3.6 22% off & 50% eCash in MedLife Account (Offer Valid till September 30, 2018)
- 3.7 ₹10,000 Instant Cashback on Booking Flights & Hotels on Cleartrip (Offer Valid Till September 30, 2018)
- 3.8 Up to ₹1,500 Instant Discount on Booking at Goibibo (Offer Valid Till September 30, 2018)
HDFC Credit Card Offers August 2018
With up to 10,000 bonus JPMiles, 10,000 bonus reward points both at the time of joining and renewal, discount vouchers, reward points on retail spends and travel benefits such as baggage allowance, lounge access, HDFC Credit Cards steal the show. What also adds to the glitter is Taj Epicture Plus Membership and emergency hospitalization cover, etc. In brief, HDFC Bank Credit Cards come with the following benefits.
- Bonus miles and reward points
- Miles earning on travel spends
- Rewards redeemable across airlines such as Jet Airways, Air India, Singapore Airlines
- Complimentary flight tickets
- Lounge access
- Discounts on movie tickets
- And much more
Basically, the Mumbai-headquartered private lender offers various types of credit cards, namely super-premium credit cards, co-branded cards, professional credit cards, premium travel credit cards, premium women credit cards, regular credit card, cashback credit cards and commercial credit cards.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
HDFC Credit Card Reward Points, Discounts & Other Offers
|HDFC Credit Cards||Fees||Rewards, Cashback and Other Offers|
|HDFC Infinia Credit Card||Annual Fee-₹10,000|
|HDFC Regalia Card||Annual Fee- ₹2,500|
|HDFC Diners Club Black Card||Annual Fee-₹10,000|
A spend of ₹5 lakhs in a year would do away with the need to pay the renewal fee in the next year.
|Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card||Annual Fee-₹2,500|
|HDFC Platinum Times CardCard||Annual Fee-₹1,000|
|HDFC Titanium Times Card||Annual Fee-₹500|
|Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card||Annual Fee-₹1,000|
Renewal fee to be waived on a spend of ₹2.5 lakhs before renewal
|HDFC Teacher's Platinum Credit Card||Annual Fee-As applicable by the bank|
|HDFC Doctor's Superia Credit Card||Annual Fee-₹1,000|
On a spend of ₹15,000 within the first 90 days of the card setup date, annual fee for the first year will get reversed.
Renewal fee to get reversed on a spend of ₹1,00,000 in a year before the date of renewal
|HDFC Superia Credit Card||On a spend of ₹15,000 within the first 90 days of the card setup date, annual fee for the first year will get reversed.|
A spend of ₹75,000 in a year will do away the requirement of renewal fee.
|HDFC Solitaire Credit Card||Annual Fee-₹1,000|
|World MasterCard||On a spend of ₹15,000 within the first 90 days of the card setup date, annual fee for the first year will get reversed.|
A spend of ₹75,000 in a year will do away the requirement of renewal fee.
|Visa Signature Card||1st year fee reversed if amount of ₹15,000 is spent within 90 days of the card setup date|
|Platinum Plus Card||Annual Fee-As applicable by the bank|
|Platinum Edge Card||Annual Fee-As applicable by the bank|
|Titanium Edge Card||Annual Fee-As applicable by the bank|
|Money Back Card||Annual Fee-₹500|
|Corporate Platinum Card||Annual Fee-As applicable by the bank|
|Corporate World MasterCard||Annual Fee-As applicable by the bank|
|Corporate Card||Annual Fee-As applicable by the bank|
|HDFC Corporate Visa Signature Card||Annual Fee-As applicable by the bank|
Best HDFC Credit Cards for Travel August 2018
Planning to make most of the Summer? Here’s a list of top HDFC credit cards for travel that you should apply for.
|HDFC Credit Cards||Reward Points & Other Benefits|
|HDFC Infinia Card|
|Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World|
|Jet Privilege Platinum|
|HDFC Regalia Card|
Which Is The Best Credit Card in HDFC?
The answer for the same can differ from individual to individual. You can thus take a close look at the above table to find out the card that can solve your needs in the best fashion possible. It’s advisable to choose a card with maximum cashback and discounts to save on your purchase.
HDFC Credit Card Limit
The card limit would depend on a variety of factors such as your income and credit history. A greater income lends credence to a strong repayment capability, resulting in a higher limit offer. In addition, you must also have a strong credit history and a good credit score if you want more limit on HDFC credit cards. However, there would be a few HDFC cards won’t requiring any credit score, particularly those offered against fixed deposit opened at HDFC Bank. Equally important is to utilize the limit eloquently to ensure there’s no default like situation for you to face. See whether the product you are purchasing with a card is your need or not. If not, you can do away with that to rein in the excess bill amount which otherwise could become a headache for you.
HDFC Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
|Salaried Employee||21 years to 60 years||Different for each type of card (As per bank's norm)|
|Self Employed||21 years to 65 years||Different for each type of card (As per bank's norm)|
- You should have at least 1 passport sized photograph.
- Address proof like Passport, Ration card, Electricity bill, Adhar card has to be submitted
- Applicant should possess PAN Card, Form 16 and Income Tax Returns Statement.
- Salary slips/certificate for last 3 months/latest bank statement indicating salary credited for minimum 3 months
How to Apply for HDFC Credit Card Online at Wishfin?
You can apply for HDFC credit cards at Wishfin, an online platform that enables effective comparison of card offers. All you need to do is to mention a few personal and professional details. And based on the same, different quotes can appear on your screen. It’s much easier to apply online rather than running around HDFC Bank branches to submit an application. You can do the same sitting at home or office by using the Internet connection of a mobile or desktop. When things can work out in few minutes, why to waste hours to reach the branches and submit the application to a designated authority?
Apply for HDFC Credit Cards on WhatsApp
You can even apply for HDFC Credit Cards via WhatsApp, an application that you normally use to chat with your pals. Applying via WhatsApp is possible at Wishfin. Just click on ‘Apply with the Ease of WhatsApp Chat after clicking on ‘Best Credit Card Offers’ beneath the ‘Credit Card’ tab. Enter your mobile number and click on ‘Continue with WhatsApp. Thereafter, you will receive a link, which you need to click on to get added to a group featuring Wishfin as the other member. You need to answer a few questions on personal and professional levels, as well as on credit history before submitting your application. HDFC Bank will scrutinize the details before okaying the application.
Track Your HDFC Credit Card Application Status
Knowing the exact status of card application is always a concern for individuals post the application. But not anymore as Wishfin executives will tell you the status of your HDFC credit card application. A team of experts will be right behind your application to ensure you get the speedy approval from the lender.
How to Check Status at HDFC Bank’s Website?
You can even check the status of your credit card application made at HDFC Bank. Visit the credit card page of HDFC Bank and then navigate to ‘Track Your Credit Card’ section. Here, you would need to enter any of the Application Form No, Application Reference No, Date of Birth, and the mobile number. As soon as you enter these details, your application status will be shown on the screen. The status can be either approved, pending or rejected due to certain discrepancies. If there are discrepancies, you can fix those and re-apply to gain the nod of HDFC Bank.
HDFC Credit Card Payment Online
Has your HDFC credit card bill arrived? Wanting to know the payment modes? Come and avail any of the options like Internet Banking, cheque or even cash. But the cash mode of payment may come with a certain fee. Paying bills on time is an absolute necessity for the cardholders. On failing to do the same, late payment charges can be levied, which could lead to interest as well as applicable taxes. So, don’t you like to be away from these charges? I am sure, you will nod your head in affirmative. With online banking, paying the dues has become easy. So, go digital to make your card payment in a seamless and timely manner. You can register your bill online and receive the intimation well before the due date, helping you arrange the money needed to pay on time.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Desk Payment Mode
You can pay the card dues even through bill desk. All you need there is to enter the credit card number twice at the prescribed space. Also, enter your e-mail ID, the amount you wish to pay and choose the bank where you want to pay from. After all that, you need to click on ‘Pay’ button. The payment will thus get processed and a message will be sent to your mobile number stating a deduction of the bill amount from your bank account.
HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number
Whatever the query or problem may be, feel free to talk to the customer care representatives on the 24X7 toll-free number-1800-425-4332. The representatives are ready to resolve any query be it on discounts, reward points, fees & charges, etc.
Do Read Your HDFC Credit Card Statement Carefully
You can also receive an e-mail statement of the credit card by the bank on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis, based on the standing instruction set at the time of application. Also, you can visit the nearest branch and request for the issuance of the statement, which will show a complete detail of the shopping in a particular billing cycle. You can even login to Internet Banking, if subscribed for, to check the statement, giving you a detail of minimum due, total dues as well as reward points. Usually, the minimum due accounts for 5% of the total dues. You can use the reward points, which can be seen in the statement, to shop for gifts at select online and offline partners. You can check the list of partners on the website of HDFC Bank.
HDFC Credit Card Limited Period Offers August 2018
Below is a list of offers that are running on HDFC credit cards. Take a look.
5X Reward Point Offers on MakeMyTrip Spends (Offer Valid Till September 30, 2018)
- Accumulate 5X reward points on every flight and hotel booking on MakeMyTrip’s website and app using Promocode HDFC5X
- 5X reward points are equivalent to 15% of the spend value
- Maximum of 5,000 reward points per transaction is permitted
- There’s no minimum spend criteria
- Bonus reward points to be credited within 60-90 days from the last day of the money in which the transaction has taken place
- Reward points would be accrued only on retail credit cards and are not applicable to corporate commercial and jet cards of any variant
Additional 10% Discount on Booking Hotel Rooms at Expedia
To get the additional 10% discount, you need to follow the steps shown below.
- Log on www.expedia.co.in/hdfc to choose the package
- Choose from the list of hotels shown in the list
- The discount would be seen against the room rates
- Choose your preferred room type and click on ‘Book’
- A new page will open asking you to enter contact and payment related information
- Click on ”Enter a voucher code under the section ”How would you like to pay?”
- Enter code – EXPHDFC17 during check out to get 10% additional discount on preferred bookings
- The voucher isn’t redeemable against the hotels shown on the page
Get ₹1,000 Off on Flight Booking at SpiceJet (Offer Valid from January 11-September 30, 2018)
- Get a discount of up to ₹1,000 on booking flights at SpiceJet using HDFC Credit Cards
- One-way flight booking to offer you a discount of ₹500
- ₹1,000 discount is applicable on round trip flight booking
- Type Promo Code HDFC1000 to get discounts
- Minimum base fare per flight needed to qualify for the offer equals to ₹2,000
5X Reward Points on Big Basket Spends (Offer Valid Till September 30, 2018)
- 5X rewards to be credited on all your spends made on Big Basket, a leader in online supermarket
- The reward points are capped to ₹5,000 per month during the offer period
- No code needed to avail reward points
- Get an instant discount of ₹200 on spending a minimum of ₹1,000. You just need to Type BBHDFC200. This offer is purely for those spending on Big Basket for the first time
15% Discount on SonyLiv Subscription Pack (Offer Valid till 31st July 2018)
- Get 15% discount on an annual pack having an MRP of ₹499
- It is valid only once per user
- The offer commences on 5th June 2018 and expires on 31st July 2018
- The subscription can be made either on SonyLiv website or App
22% off & 50% eCash in MedLife Account (Offer Valid till September 30, 2018)
- Get a flat 22% discount and 50% eCash on ordering medicines from MedLife, an online pharmacy portal
- Offer valid for prescribed medicines only and is available across more than 800 cities till September 30, 2018
- Upload the prescription on MedLife website
- Add the medicines at the checkout page of the merchant
- Enter the coupon code
- Discount would be applied to the cart
₹10,000 Instant Cashback on Booking Flights & Hotels on Cleartrip (Offer Valid Till September 30, 2018)
- Get a cashback of up to ₹10,000 on booking domestic or international flights and hotels at Cleartrip using the card
- Select from more than 500 airlines and 3 lakh hotels globally for booking
- Booking can be made either on the website or mobile App of Cleartrip
- Enter coupon code CTWKNHDFC before making the payment with the card
- Offer valid for transactions made on Saturday or Sunday
Up to ₹1,500 Instant Discount on Booking at Goibibo (Offer Valid Till September 30, 2018)
- Instant discount of up to ₹1,500 on booking domestic flights and hotels every Wednesday
- Discount of ₹1,000 is applicable on a minimum booking amount of ₹6,000
- ₹1,200 discount to be given on booking with a minimum of ₹8,001
- ₹1,500 discount applicable on a minimum booking amount of more than ₹10,000
- Type Promo Code GOHDFC while booking through mobile app or mobile website to avail the offer
Note – Reward point offers are valid for retail credit cardholders only. Corporate, commercial credit cardholders are not eligible for the offer.