Personal Loan Apply85455 views
Avail HDFC personal loan at the lowest interest rate of 10.75%
Avail flexible repayment options to repay your loan without any hassle
In the latest monetary policy meet held on March 24-27 2020, the RBI has decided to give a 3-month moratorium period for all outstanding loans as on March 1, 2020. Remember, this is not an EMI WAIVER. The move is in line with the economic pressures induced by the Coronavirus outbreak. So, this could mean some savings for you on your loan and help you deal with the likely situation of less or no income. Your credit score will not reduce if you don't pay the EMI. But doing so can raise your interest liability as banks would like to cover their losses, which is likely to be the case on deferred EMI payments, by increasing the interest component of the EMI after the moratorium period gets over. So, if you have the money, keep paying to reduce your interest liability.
Want to enjoy the lowest personal loan interest rates? And, how about paying the pocket-friendly EMIs? Well, all this and much more can easily be possible with HDFC Personal Loan. Yes, the attractive interest rates allow you to save more, making your personal loan journey a hassle-free experience. To know more about HDFC Personal Loan online, read the page below.
Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
Table of Contents
- 1 HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates March 2020
- 2 HDFC Personal Loan Offers (For Special Corporates)
- 3 HDFC Doctors Loan
- 4 HDFC Personal Loan Top Up
- 5 Personal Loan for Wedding
- 6 Personal Loan for Home Renovation
- 7 HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility
- 8 How to Apply for HDFC Personal Loan on WhatsApp
- 9 HDFC Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- 10 Hero Offer (S) (Limited Period Offer)
- 11 HDFC Personal Loan Monsoon Dhamaka Offer
- 11.1 HDFC Personal Loan Balance Transfer Rate (Under Monsoon Dhamaka Offer)
- 11.2 HDFC Personal Loan Customer Care Contact Number
- 11.3 HDFC Personal Loan Status
- 11.4 HDFC Personal Loan Login
- 11.5 HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
- 11.6 HDFC Loan Statement Online
- 11.7 HDFC Personal Loan Payment
HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates March 2020
|Interest Rate||10.75% - 21.45%|
|Loan Amount||No limit, depends on credit score, income, repayment potential, etc|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 5 Years|
|Processing Fees||NIL-2.50% of the loan amount plus applicable GST|
|Foreclosure Charges||Nil-Up to 4% on the principal outstanding + GST|
|Part- payment Charges||2%-4%|
|Repayment Mode||ECS, AD or PDC|
HDFC Personal Loan Offers (For Special Corporates)
HDFC Personal Loan interest rates start from as low as 10.75% for those working in the following entities.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Cognizant Technology Solutions India Private Limited
- Accenture Solutions Private Limited
- Wipro Limited
- IBM India Private Limited
- Capgemini Technology Services India Limited
- HCL Technologies Limited
|Income||Rate of Interest (In Per Annum)||Processing Fee (In ₹)|
Increase in Multiplier for High-Income Segment
In order to give maximum benefits to its customers, HDFC has revised its income multiplier for the customers with NTH>50,000. The lender has increased the multiplier from a maximum of 23 to 27 for risk band A1-B9 and C1-C9. Moreover, the bank is also willing to give an additional benefit of 10%-15% higher loan amount to this segment in the future.
The bank offers the prepayment facility to help the customers pay off the entire outstanding or a part of it. Know more about this facility below.
- Prepayment will be allowed subject to the successful payment of the first 12 EMIs
- Prepayment will be allowed maximum twice during the entire tenure of the loan
- Prepayment is allowed only once a year
- At any point of time, the prepayment will not exceed 25% of Principal Outstanding
Charges to be paid on Prepayment
- 13-24 Months – 4% of the outstanding loan balance
- 25-36 Months – 3% of the outstanding loan balance
- >36 Months – 2% of the outstanding loan balance
HDFC Doctors Loan
HDFC Bank offers loan to doctors under its business loan scheme. Yes, the lender offers this unsecured loan to the doctors to meet their professional requirements. This easy-to-access loan comes with many features and benefits.
- Loans above ₹10 lakh come with a special 10.99% interest rate
- Flat processing fee of ₹9,999
- Unsecured Loan up to ₹7.5 Lakh
- Group Exposure Can Go up to ₹1 Crore
- Tenure ranges from 12 Months to 60 Months
- Surrogate Programs like Banking, Gross Receipts and Takeover
- Competitive Pricing
- Minimal Documentation
- Speedy Approval
- Higher Multiplier
HDFC Personal Loan Top Up
If you already have a personal loan running in HDFC and need some extra funding urgently apart from your existing loan, you can apply for HDFC Personal loan top. Yes, the bank offers this top-up facility, wherein the existing personal loan borrowers can avail a top-up loan apart from their current running loan. This is the reason why HDFC personal loan has become the first and foremost choice of many borrowers.
Personal Loan for Wedding
The wedding comes with tall expenses of jewellery, guest accommodation and many rituals. To ensure wedding happens with all the glitz and glamour, HDFC offers customized personal loans to make it happen! You can choose the loan amount and tenure as per your convenience.
Personal Loan for Home Renovation
One always feel to give their homes a refreshing look with colourful textures and designs. All those wanting to do so can apply for an HDFC Personal Loan. You can get the loan instantly provided you meet the eligibility criteria.
HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility
HDFC offers personal loans based on the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- The minimum age of the loan applicant should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 60 years.
- An individual must have 2 years of working experience, including a year of experience with the current employer.
- The applicant must have a Net Monthly Income of ₹15,000. However, the Net Monthly Income should be ₹20,000, if the applicant is living in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, Cochin.
How to Apply for HDFC Personal Loan on WhatsApp
You can apply for HDFC Personal Loan on WhatsApp. Yes, no more boring forms online as all you need to do is just follow these simple steps.
- Give a missed call on 8130633535
- Answer the questions asked by the chatbox
- Provide your credentials (full name, email ID & date of birth)
- Mention your monthly income, company name and enter the required loan amount. By following these simple steps, you can apply for this unsecured loan on WhatsApp and get the fastest approval. Isn’t it great?
HDFC Personal Loan EMI Calculator
A Personal Loan EMI calculator is the tool that helps calculate the installment an individual has to pay every month. With the help of HDFC Loan EMI Calculator, a person can get an idea of the EMIs in advance so that he/she can manage his/her finances accordingly. This smart, time-saving and effective online tool takes into consideration the following three variables to compute the repayment estimates.
- Loan Amount
- Interest Rate
You can access the calculator anytime as it’s available online. So it is safe to say that this online tool helps you in taking a smart and calculative financial decision after letting you know the exact calculations of your EMI and Interest Outgo.
Documents Required for HDFC Personal Loan
Here’s a list of documents that a person must have if he/she is looking for a personal loan at HDFC Bank:
- Identity Proof – Voter ID Card/Driving License/PAN Card/Copy of Passport
- Address Proof- Copy of Ration Card/Telephone or Electricity Bill/Rental Agreement/Passport
- Last 3 months salary slips/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Last 6 months bank bank statement
How to Apply for HDFC Personal Loan?
The application process of HDFC personal loan is simple and quick. A loan seeker can apply in three simple steps:
Step 1: A person must metion the correct personal, professional and loan details in the loan application form.
Step 2: To get a hassle-free personal loan, a borrower must keep the required documents ready by the time he/she applies.
Step 3: Once the above steps are completed, an individual can submit the documents along with the loan application form (with photos) to the nearest bank branch.
How is HDFC Personal Loan different?
HDFC Bank offers personal loans for all kinds of financial needs, be it a personal one or professional. Here are some of the main reasons why HDFC bank personal loan is different from others:
- Minimal Documentation: Keeping in mind the convenience of the customers, HDFC Bank personal loans require minimal documentation.
- Attractive Rate of Interest: With the starting interest rate of 10.75% per annum, its personal loan interest rates are one of the lowest in the market.
- Special Offers for Women Applicants: For a personal loan to women applicants, HDFC Bank offers a specialized scheme- Personal Loan Diva Scheme. Under this scheme, a woman applicant gets the facility of pre-approved personal loans amounting ₹3 lakh along with various premium brands and products.
- Free Insurance Cover: Personal loans of HDFC Bank come with an add-on benefit of a personal accident cover of up to ₹8 lakh along with a critical illness cover of ₹1 lakh without any extra charges.
Hero Offer (S) (Limited Period Offer)
Offer 1 – Exclusive offer for Key Corporates
Rates starting from 10.75% and 11% for top 11 and top 201 corporates, respectively. This is lower than the usual 11.25% the bank charges on personal loans.
Offer 2 – Imperia & Preferred Customers (HNW & VRM) having pre-approved loans will have special pricing on Net Banking (10 Sec)
Offer 3 – Lowest rates on transferring your personal loan of another bank to HDFC
These offers, however, won’t apply to Top-up & Enhancement/Internal Loan Closure
How and Where to Apply?
Online – NB and DAP
Offline – Branch/VRM/Corporate RM/Phone Banking Channels
Turaround Time (TAT) for Loan Disbursal
Digital Disbursal – 10 Second
Physical Disbursal – 3-10 Days
HDFC Personal Loan Monsoon Dhamaka Offer
HDFC Bank has launched Monsoon Dhamaka Offer by which you can avail personal loans at a lower rate. The rates are applicable to HDFC Bank customers. It’s a limited period offer whose validity has extended from September 10, 2019.
|Corporate Offer||Number of Corporates||Income||IRR (For HDFC Salary Account Holders) (In Per Annum)||Processing Fee (For HDFC Salary Account Holders) (In ₹)||IRR (For HDFC Bank Saving/Non-liability Account Holders) (In Per Annum)||Processing Fee (For HDFC Bank Saving/Non-liability Account Holders) (In ₹)|
|Super Platinum||11 Corporates||NTH >=50,000|
|Segment||Net Loan Amount||IRR (For HDFC Salary Account Holders) (In Per Annum)||Processing Fee (For HDFC Salary Account Holders) (In ₹)||IRR (For HDFC Bank Saving/Non-liability Account Holders) (In Per Annum)||Processing Fee (For HDFC Bank Saving/Non-liability Account Holders) (In ₹)|
|Golden Edge||Loan >=20 Lacs|
HDFC Personal Loan Balance Transfer Rate (Under Monsoon Dhamaka Offer)
|Income||IRR (For Those Having HDFC Bank Salary Relationship) (In Per Annum)||Processing Fee (For Those Having HDFC Bank Salary Relationship) (In ₹)||IRR (For Those Having Non-HDFC Bank Salary Relationship) (In Per Annum)||Processing Fee (For Those Having Non-HDFC Bank Salary Relationship) (In ₹)|
HDFC Personal Loan Customer Care Contact Number
HDFC Bank has a 24X7 support helpline across all formats. The helpline numbers are 1800 425 4332, 1800 22 4060 or 1800 22 1006. By dialing to these numbers, you can easily register any complaint, query or a feedback relating to a personal loan. Other than this, applicants can also reach out to the bank via SMS, Webchat, Click2Talk and Phone Banking. The customer care executives are always there to guide you so that you can have a hassle-free loan journey. And, the best thing about these executives is that they are available 24X7.
HDFC Personal Loan Status
Applied for a personal loan at HDFC Bank? Anxious about where your application is? Know the status of the loan application by clicking the link ‘Track My Application’. Once the link opens, you need to enter details like the applicant name, loan reference number and date of birth. Subsequently, the loan application status will flash on the screen. It could either show approved, about to approve or pending for approval due to document discrepancy or any other reason.
HDFC Personal Loan Login
If you want to login to your account, you need to first log in to the HDFC website. After logging, you can easily check your loan account and its credentials from anywhere at anytime. You can keep a track of each and every aspect of your personal loan journey by getting all the details online. Isn’t it amazing?
HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
Curious to know how much loan amount you are eligible to get? Well, all you need is to know HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator. That’s Right! This smart and well-designed tool lets you know the exact amount you can get from a lender depending on your eligibility. After taking into consideration your Income, Combined Monthly Loan EMIs, Combined Outstanding on Credit Card, etc, the device evaluates your personal loan eligibility. Such ease of this online tool makes many loan-seekers use this these days.
HDFC Loan Statement Online
Many loan-seekers are always concerned about their loan statements. They always have a query-How Can I Get HDFC Bank Statement? Don’t worry, you can read the page below and know how to do it.
HDFC Bank sends the monthly statement to all its loan account holders via emails. After receiving your monthly statement, you can easily check all the details of your account. Make sure your mail ID is registered with the bank so that you can enjoy uninterrupted services and keep receiving the statements on your email.
HDFC Personal Loan Payment
Applied for HDFC Personal Loan but don’t know how to make the loan payments? Well, you just need to get the ECS activated to your account. This electronic mode of payment will automatically deduct the required monthly installment amount from your account so that you don’t need to bother about the timely payments. Ensure you have the required sum in your account so that the installments are paid on time.