Personal Loan Online Apply91008 views
Avail HDFC personal loan at the lowest interest rate of 10.75%
Avail flexible repayment options to repay your loan without any hassle
In the latest monetary policy meet held on March 24-27 2020, the RBI has decided to give a 3-month moratorium period for all outstanding loans as on March 1, 2020. Remember, this is not an EMI WAIVER. The move is in line with the economic pressures induced by the Coronavirus outbreak. So, this could mean some savings for you on your loan and help you deal with the likely situation of less or no income. Your credit score will not reduce if you don't pay the EMI. But doing so can raise your interest liability as banks would like to cover their losses, which is likely to be the case on deferred EMI payments, by increasing the interest component of the EMI after the moratorium period gets over. So, if you have the money, keep paying to reduce your interest liability. The moratorium, which was ending on May 31, 2020, has been extended till August 31, 2020.
Want to enjoy the lowest personal loan interest rates? And, how about paying the pocket-friendly EMIs? Well, all this and much more can easily be possible with HDFC Personal Loan. Yes, the attractive interest rates allow you to save more, making your personal loan journey a hassle-free experience. To know more about HDFC Personal Loan online, read the page below.
Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
Table of Contents
- 1 HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates July 2020
- 2 HDFC Personal Loan Offers (For Special Corporates)
- 3 HDFC Doctors Loan
- 4 HDFC Personal Loan Top Up
- 5 Personal Loan for Wedding
- 6 Personal Loan for Home Renovation
- 7 HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility
- 8 Documents Required for HDFC Personal Loan
- 9 How to Apply for HDFC Personal Loan?
- 10 Hero Offer(s) (Limited Period Offer)
- 11 HDFC Personal Loan Monsoon Dhamaka Offer
- 12 HDFC Bank Moratorium Process
- 13 How to Get a Personal Loan During the Lockdown Triggered by COVID-19?
HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates July 2020
|Interest Rate||10.75% - 21.30%|
|Loan Amount||No limit, depends on credit score, income, repayment potential, etc|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 5 Years|
|Processing Fees||NIL-2.50% of the loan amount plus applicable GST|
|Foreclosure Charges||Nil-Up to 4% on the principal outstanding + GST|
|Part- payment Charges||2%-4%|
|Repayment Mode||ECS, AD or PDC|
HDFC Personal Loan Offers (For Special Corporates)
HDFC Personal Loan interest rates start from as low as 10.75% for those working in the following entities.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Cognizant Technology Solutions India Private Limited
- Accenture Solutions Private Limited
- Wipro Limited
- IBM India Private Limited
- Capgemini Technology Services India Limited
- HCL Technologies Limited
|Income||Interest Rate (In Per Annum)||Processing Fee (in INR)|
Increase in Multiplier for High-Income Segment
In order to give maximum benefits to its customers, HDFC has revised its income multiplier for the customers with NTH>50,000. The lender has increased the multiplier from a maximum of 23 to 27 for risk band A1-B9 and C1-C9. Moreover, the bank is also willing to give an additional benefit of 10%-15% higher loan amount to this segment in the future.
The bank offers the prepayment facility to help the customers pay off the entire outstanding or a part of it. Know more about this facility below.
- Prepayment will be allowed subject to the successful payment of the first 12 EMIs
- Prepayment will be allowed maximum twice during the entire tenure of the loan
- Prepayment is allowed only once a year
- At any point of time, the prepayment will not exceed 25% of Principal Outstanding
Charges to be paid on Prepayment
- 13-24 Months – 4% of the outstanding loan balance
- 25-36 Months – 3% of the outstanding loan balance
- >36 Months – 2% of the outstanding loan balance
HDFC Doctors Loan
HDFC Bank offers loans to doctors under its business loan scheme. Yes, the lender offers this unsecured loan to the doctors to meet their professional requirements. This easy-to-access loan comes with many features and benefits.
- Loans above INR 10 lakh come with a special 10.99% interest rate
- Flat processing fee of INR 9,999
- Unsecured Loan up to INR 7.5 Lakh
- Group Exposure Can Go up to INR 1 Crore
- Tenure ranges from 12 Months to 60 Months
- Surrogate Programs like Banking, Gross Receipts and Takeover
- Competitive Pricing
- Minimal Documentation
- Speedy Approval
- Higher Multiplier
HDFC Personal Loan Top Up
If you already have a personal loan running in HDFC and need some extra funding urgently apart from your existing loan, you can apply for HDFC Personal loan top-up. Yes, the bank offers this top-up facility, wherein the existing personal loan borrowers can avail a top-up loan apart from their current running loan. This is the reason why HDFC personal loan has become the first and foremost choice of many borrowers.
Customers can only avail this facility post six months of completion of the loan and if the customer has opted for Moratorium for internal or external payments, in that case the customer can’t avail this facility.
Personal Loan for Wedding
The wedding comes with tall expenses of jewellery, guest accommodation and many rituals. To ensure the wedding happens with all the glitz and glamour, HDFC offers customized personal loans to make it happen! You can choose the loan amount and tenure as per your convenience.
Personal Loan for Home Renovation
One always feels to give their homes a refreshing look with colourful textures and designs. All those wanting to do so can apply for an HDFC Personal Loan. You can get the loan instantly provided you meet the eligibility criteria.
HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility
HDFC offers personal loans based on the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- The minimum age of the loan applicant should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 60 years.
- An individual must have 2 years of working experience, including a year of experience with the current employer.
- For internal customers salary must be INR 25000 and above.
- For CASA (Current Account & Saving Account) Customers, external and new to bank customers salary requirement is INR 40000 and above.
- For the categories where there is a news of percentage reduction in salary it will be applied for NTH to arrive at eligibility.
HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
Curious to know how much loan amount you are eligible to get? Well, all you need is to know the HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator. That’s Right! This smart and well-designed tool lets you know the exact amount you can get from a lender depending on your eligibility. After taking into consideration your Income, Combined Monthly Loan EMIs, Combined Outstanding on Credit Card, etc, the device evaluates your personal loan eligibility. Such ease of this online tool makes many loan-seekers use this these days.
Documents Required for HDFC Personal Loan
Here’s a list of documents that a person must have if he/she is looking for a personal loan at HDFC Bank:
- Identity Proof – Voter ID Card/Driving License/PAN Card/Copy of Passport
- Address Proof – Copy of Ration Card/Telephone or Electricity Bill/Rental Agreement/Passport
- Last 3 months salary slips/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Last 6 months bank bank statement
How to Apply for HDFC Personal Loan?
The application process of HDFC personal loan is simple and quick. A loan seeker can apply in three simple steps:
Step 1: A person must mention the correct personal, professional and loan details in the loan application form.
Step 2: To get a hassle-free personal loan, a borrower must keep the required documents ready by the time he/she applies.
Step 3: Once the above steps are completed, an individual can submit the documents along with the loan application form (with photos) to the nearest bank branch.
How to Apply for HDFC Personal Loan on WhatsApp
You can apply for HDFC Personal Loan on WhatsApp. Yes, no more boring forms online as all you need to do is just follow these simple steps.
- Give a missed call on +91-8130633535
- Answer the questions asked by the chatbox
- Provide your credentials (full name, email ID & date of birth)
- Mention your monthly income, company name and enter the required loan amount. By following these simple steps, you can apply for this unsecured loan on WhatsApp and get the fastest approval. Isn’t it great?
HDFC Personal Loan EMI Calculator
A Personal Loan EMI calculator is the tool that helps calculate the installment an individual has to pay every month. With the help of HDFC Loan EMI Calculator, a person can get an idea of the EMIs in advance so that he/she can manage his/her finances accordingly. This smart, time-saving and effective online tool takes into consideration the following three variables to compute the repayment estimates.
- Loan Amount
- Interest Rate
You can access the calculator anytime as it’s available online. So it is safe to say that this online tool helps you in taking a smart and calculative financial decision after letting you know the exact calculations of your EMI and Interest Outgo.
How is HDFC Personal Loan different?
HDFC Bank offers personal loans for all kinds of financial needs, be it a personal one or professional. Here are some of the main reasons why HDFC bank personal loan is different from others:
- Minimal Documentation: Keeping in mind the convenience of the customers, HDFC Bank personal loans require minimal documentation.
- Attractive Rate of Interest: With the starting interest rate of 10.75% per annum, its personal loan interest rates are one of the lowest in the market.
- Special Offers for Women Applicants: For a personal loan to women applicants, HDFC Bank offers a specialized scheme- Personal Loan Diva Scheme. Under this scheme, a woman applicant gets the facility of pre-approved personal loans amounting INR 3 lakh along with various premium brands and products.
- Free Insurance Cover: Personal loans of HDFC Bank come with an add-on benefit of a personal accident cover of up to INR 8 lakh along with a critical illness cover of INR 1 lakh without any extra charges.
HDFC Personal Loan Customer Care Contact Number
HDFC Bank has a 24X7 support helpline across all formats. The helpline numbers are 1800 425 4332, 1800 22 4060 or 1800 22 1006. By dialing these numbers, you can easily register any complaint, query or a feedback relating to a personal loan. Other than this, applicants can also reach out to the bank via SMS, Webchat, Click2Talk and Phone Banking. The customer care executives are always there to guide you so that you can have a hassle-free loan journey. And, the best thing about these executives is that they are available 24X7.
HDFC Personal Loan Status
Applied for a personal loan at HDFC Bank? Anxious about where your application is? Know the status of the loan application by clicking the link ‘Track My Application’. Once the link opens, you need to enter details like the applicant name, loan reference number and date of birth. Subsequently, the loan application status will flash on the screen. It could either show approved, about to approve or pending for approval due to document discrepancy or any other reason.
HDFC Personal Loan Login
If you want to login to your account, you need to first log in to the HDFC website. After logging, you can easily check your loan account and its credentials from anywhere at any time. You can keep a track of each and every aspect of your personal loan journey by getting all the details online. Isn’t it amazing?
HDFC Loan Statement Online
Many loan-seekers are always concerned about their loan statements. They always have a query-How Can I Get HDFC Bank Statement? Don’t worry, you can read the page below and know how to do it.
HDFC Bank sends the monthly statement to all its loan account holders via emails. After receiving your monthly statement, you can easily check all the details of your account. Make sure your mail ID is registered with the bank so that you can enjoy uninterrupted services and keep receiving the statements on your email.
HDFC Personal Loan Payment
Applied for HDFC Personal Loan but don’t know how to make the loan payments? Well, you just need to get the ECS activated to your account. This electronic mode of payment will automatically deduct the required monthly installment amount from your account so that you don’t need to bother about the timely payments. Ensure you have the required sum in your account so that the installments are paid on time.
Hero Offer(s) (Limited Period Offer)
Offer 1 – Exclusive offer for Key Corporates
Rates starting from 10.75% and 11% for top 11 and top 201 corporates, respectively. This is lower than the usual 11.25% the bank charges on personal loans.
Offer 2 – Imperia & Preferred Customers (HNW & VRM) having pre-approved loans will have special pricing on Net Banking (10 Sec)
Offer 3 – Lowest rates on transferring your personal loan of another bank to HDFC
These offers, however, won’t apply to Top-up & Enhancement/Internal Loan Closure
How and Where to Apply?
Online – NB and DAP
Offline – Branch/VRM/Corporate RM/Phone Banking Channels
Turaround Time (TAT) for Loan Disbursal
Digital Disbursal – 10 Second
Physical Disbursal – 3-10 Days
HDFC Personal Loan Monsoon Dhamaka Offer
HDFC Bank has launched Monsoon Dhamaka Offer by which you can avail personal loans at a lower rate. The rates are applicable to HDFC Bank customers. It’s a limited period offer whose validity has extended from September 10, 2019.
|Corporate Offer||Number of Corporates||Income||IRR (For HDFC Salary Account Holders) (In Per Annum)||Processing Fee (For HDFC Salary Account Holders) (In ₹)||IRR (For HDFC Bank Saving/Non-liability Account Holders) (In Per Annum)||Processing Fee (For HDFC Bank Saving/Non-liability Account Holders) (In ₹)|
|Super Platinum||11 Corporates||NTH >=50,000|
|Segment||Net Loan Amount||IRR (For HDFC Salary Account Holders) (In Per Annum)||Processing Fee (For HDFC Salary Account Holders) (In ₹)||IRR (For HDFC Bank Saving/Non-liability Account Holders) (In Per Annum)||Processing Fee (For HDFC Bank Saving/Non-liability Account Holders) (In ₹)|
|Golden Edge||Loan >=20 Lacs|
HDFC Personal Loan Balance Transfer Rates
|Income||IRR (For Those Having HDFC Bank Salary Relationship) (In Per Annum)||Processing Fee (For Those Having HDFC Bank Salary Relationship)||IRR (For Those Having Non-HDFC Bank Salary Relationship) (In Per Annum)||Processing Fee (For Those Having Non-HDFC Bank Salary Relationship)|
|NTH>=50,000||10.75%||INR 999||10.75%||INR 1499|
|NTH>=35,000||11.49%||INR 999||11.49%||INR 1499|
|NTH<35,000||13.25%||INR 999||13.25%||INR 1499|
Note: No Balance Transfer is allowed for Moratorium opted customers.
HDFC Bank Moratorium Process
The process to stop your loan EMIs at HDFC Bank is as follows-
- Visit the HDFC Bank website or use the mobile app
- Click on the link where the option of moratorium period is popping out
- On the application page, mention your registered mobile number, name, email address
- After that enter your date of birth and select the type of loan
- Enter your loan number and mention your EMI amount
- Then make a decision and choose a suitable service
- Click on the EMI deferment option that says I agree to pay the accrued interest on the outstanding balance
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- The bank will check the details thoroughly and process your moratorium request
- You’ll be given a reference upon the successful completion of the process.on your registered mobile number and email address
However, if you don’t want to defer EMI, you must click on the second option after the deferment option. This will ensure EMI payments as scheduled with no extra interest charged on it.
- and select the defer option if your answer is yes otherwise your EMI debited as it was doing in the past
HDFC Bank representatives can also get in touch with you via WhatsApp or call regarding the moratorium process.
How to Get a Personal Loan During the Lockdown Triggered by COVID-19?
In view of the lockdown caused due to the COVID-19 pandemic, HDFC Bank has made a shift in its personal loan disbursal strategy. Now, it is disbursing loans to its savings/salary account holders. It is also offering loans to employees of top firms such as Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Infosys and even Maharatna and Navratna companies owned by the government of India. But that is possible only when the employees of these organizations already have a savings/salary account with HDFC Bank.