Personal Loan Rates 201813539 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About HDFC Personal Loan
- 2 HDFC Personal Loan Offers
- 3 HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility
- 3.1 Documents Required for HDFC Personal Loan
- 3.2 HDFC Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- 3.3 How to Apply for HDFC Personal Loan?
- 3.4 HDFC Personal Loan Customer Care
- 3.5 HDFC Personal Loan Status
- 3.6 HDFC Personal Loan Login
- 3.7 Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
- 3.8 HDFC Loan Statement Online
- 3.9 HDFC Personal Loan Top Up
About HDFC Personal Loan
A personal loan from HDFC Bank is one of the best options whenever there is an urgent need of money because you get the interest rate as low as 10.99% per annum. When it comes to availing this unsecured loan, there are a couple of charges such as service tax, processing fee, and prepayment charges on which service tax used to be levied earlier. But now under the GST impact on personal loan, 15% service tax will be replaced with a standard 18% rate. So, if you want money for traveling, wedding, foreign education, etc., read more about HDFC personal loan and apply for HDFC personal loan online.
Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rate
|Interest Rate||10.99% - 20.99%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹15 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 5 Years|
|Processing Fees||1.50%-2.50% of the loan amount (minimum being ₹1,999)|
|Foreclosure Charges||Nil-Up to 4% on the principal outstanding + GST|
|Part- payment Charges||2%-4%|
|Repayment Mode||ECS, AD or PDC|
HDFC Personal Loan Offers
Increase in Multiplier for High-Income Segment
In order to give maximum benefits to its customers, HDFC has revised its income multiplier for the customers with NTH>50,000. The lender has increased the multiplier from maximum 23 to 27 for risk band A1-B9 and C1-C9. Moreover, the bank is also willing to give an additional benefit of 10%-15% higher loan amount to this segment in the future.
Part Payment Facility
The bank is pleased to offer the part payment facility so that all its customers can easily repay the loan. Know more about this facility, read the page below.
- Part-payment will be allowed subject to loan tenure of 12 EMIs being completed i.e. Post 12 EMIs
- Part payment will be allowed maximum twice during the entire tenure of the loan
- Part payment is allowed only once a year
- At any point of time, each part payment will not exceed 25% of Principal Outstanding
Charges to be paid on Part payment
- 13-24 Months – 4% of the part payment amount
- 25-36 Months – 3% of the part payment amount
- >36 Months – 2% of the part payment amount
HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility
HDFC offer personal loans on the basis of the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
- The minimum age of the loan applicant should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 60 years.
- An individual must have 2 years of working experience wherein having 1 year of experience with the current employer is important.
- The applicant must have a Net Monthly Income of ₹15,000. However, the Net Monthly Income should be ₹20,000, if the applicant is living in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, Cochin.
Documents Required for HDFC Personal Loan
Here is the list of documents that a person must have if he/she is looking for a personal loan at HDFC Bank:
- Identity Proof – Voter ID Card/Driving License/PAN Card/Copy of Passport
- Address Proof- Copy of Ration Card/Telephone or Electricity Bill/Rental Agreement/Passport
- Last 3 months bank statements
- Last 6 months bank passbook
- Latest salary slip/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
HDFC Personal Loan EMI Calculator
A Personal Loan EMI calculator is the tool that helps in the calculation of the monthly installments that a bearer will have to pay every month. With the help of HDFC Loan EMI Calculator, a person can get an idea in advance of the EMIs so that he/she can manage their finances accordingly. This smart, time-saving and effective online tool after taking into consideration:
- Loan Amount
- Interest Rate
Starts fetching the results in the least time frame. If we talk more about this device, it is easy to use the same and because of its online availability 24×7, it is widely used by many loan seekers. Thus, it would not be wrong to say that this online tool helps you in taking a smart and calculative financial decision after letting you know the exact calculations related to your EMI and Interest Outgo.
How to Apply for HDFC Personal Loan?
The process to apply for a personal loan from HDFC Bank is simple and quick. A loan seeker can apply for HDFC personal loan in three simple steps:
Step1: A person must fill up the personal loan application form with the correct personal, professional and loan details.
Step2: To get a hassle-free personal loan, a borrower must keep the required documents ready at the time of applying for a personal loan.
Step3: Once the above steps are completed, a person can submit the documents along with the loan application form (with photos) to the nearest bank branch.
How is HDFC Personal Loan different?
HDFC Bank offers personal loans for all kinds of financial needs be it a personal one or a professional. Here are some of the main reasons why HDFC bank personal loan is different from others:
- Minimal Documentation: Keeping in mind the convenience of the customers, HDFC Bank personal loans have minimal documentation and quick loan disbursal.
- Attractive Rate of Interest: With the starting interest rate of 10.99% per annum, HDFC personal loan rates are one of the lowest personal loan interest rates in the market.
- Special Offers for Woman Applicants: For a personal loan women applicants, HDFC Bank offers a specialized scheme- Personal Loan Diva Scheme. Under this scheme, a woman applicant gets the facility of pre-approved personal loans of ₹3 lakhs along with various premium brands and products.
- Free Insurance Cover: Personal loans of HDFC bank come with an add-on benefit of a personal accident cover of up to ₹8 lakhs along with a critical illness cover of 1 lakhs without any extra charges.
HDFC Personal Loan Customer Care
HDFC Bank has a 24X7 support helpline across all formats. The numbers you should dial to contact the customer care representatives are 1800 425 4332, 1800 22 4060 or 1800 22 1006. By dialing to these numbers, you can easily register any complaint, query or a feedback in the bank. Other than this, applicants can also reach out to the bank via SMS, Webchat, Click2Talk and Phone Banking.
HDFC Personal Loan Status
Applied for a personal loan at HDFC Bank? Anxious to where your application is? Know the status of the loan application clicking the link ‘Track My Application’. Upon the opening of the link, you would be asked to enter the details like applicant name, loan reference number, and date of birth. Subsequent to entering the details, the loan application status can be flashed. It could either show approved, about to approve or pending for approval due to document discrepancy or other reason.
HDFC Personal Loan Login
If you want to login to your account, you can easily do the same by simply visiting the HDFC website. After logging, you can easily check your account and its credentials of a personal loan. You can keep a track of each and every move of your personal loan journey by getting all the details online.
Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
Curious to know how much loan amount you are eligible to get? Well, all you need to know about HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator. That’s Right! This smart and well-designed tool allows you to know the exact amount you can get from a lender depending on your eligibility. After taking into consideration Income, Combined Monthly Loan EMIs, Combined Outstanding on Credit Card, etc the device evaluates your personal loan eligibility.
HDFC Loan Statement Online
Many loan-seekers are always concerned about their loan statements. They always have a query-How Can I Get HDFC Bank Statement? Need not to worry as all you need to do is simply read the page below.
The HDFC Bank sends the monthly statement to all its account holders via emails without any delay. After receiving your monthly statement via email, you can easily check all the details of your account, closely watch all the transactional activities just to have a better understanding. Make sure that your mail ID is registered with the bank so that you can enjoy the uninterrupted services and keep on receiving the statements on mail.
HDFC Personal Loan Top Up
If you already have a personal loan running in HDFC and need some extra funding urgently apart from your existing loan, always remember with HDFC Personal loan top up all your needs can easily be fulfilled. Yes, the bank offers this top-up facility, wherein the existing personal loan borrowers can avail a top-up loan apart from their current running loan. This credit facility can be availed to meet any personal need instantly.