HDFC Personal Loan
Personal Loan Rates EMI 2017 4095 views
Table of Contents
- 1 Personal Loan Festive Offer
- 2 About HDFC Personal Loan
- 3 HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility
Personal Loan Festive Offer
Avail Personal Loan from HDFC at an interest rate of 10.99% by paying a one-time processing fee of 0.99% of the loan amount. Offer valid is for the customers with NTH>_₹75,000 and working with SUPER CAT A, CAT A & CAT B.
*Offer Applicable for all Disbursal Till 31st October, 2017.
About HDFC Personal Loan
A personal loan from HDFC Bank is one of the best options whenever there is an urgent need of money because you get the interest rate as low as 10.99% per annum. When it comes to availing this unsecured loan, there are a couple of charges such as service tax, processing fee, and prepayment charges on which service tax used to be levied earlier. But now under the GST impact on personal loan, 15% service tax will be replaced with a standard 18% rate. So, if you want money for traveling, wedding, foreign education, etc., read more about HDFC personal loan and apply for HDFC personal loan online.
Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rate
|Interest Rate||10.99% - 16.75%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹15 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 5 Years|
|Processing Fees||Up to 2.50% of the loan amount or Minimum of ₹ 1,000/- & Maximum of ₹ 25,000/- for Salaried Customers|
|Foreclosure Charges||Nil-Up to 4% on the principal outstanding + GST|
|Repayment Mode||ECS, AD or PDC|
HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility
HDFC offer personal loans on the basis of the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- The minimum age of the loan applicant is 21 years age.
- The maximum age of the applicant is 60 years.
- An individual must have 2 years of working experience wherein having 1 year of experience with the current employer is important.
- The applicant must have a Net Monthly Income of ₹15,000. However, the Net Monthly Income should be ₹20,000, if the applicant is living in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, Cochin.
Documents Required for HDFC Personal Loan
Here is the list of documents that a person must have if he/she is looking for a personal loan at HDFC Bank:
- Identity Proof – Voter ID Card/Driving License/PAN Card/Copy of Passport
- Address Proof- Copy of Ration Card/Telephone or Electricity Bill/Rental Agreement/Passport
- Last 3 months bank statements
- Last 6 months bank passbook
- Latest salary slip/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
HDFC Personal Loan EMI Calculator
A Personal Loan EMI calculator is the tool that helps in the calculation of the monthly installments that a bearer will have to pay every month. With the help of HDFC Loan EMI Calculator, a person can get an idea in advance of the EMIs so that he/she can manage their finances accordingly. EMI calculator is the tool wherein the below-given details must be filled:
- Loan Amount
- Interest Rate
How to Apply for HDFC Personal Loan?
The process to apply for a personal loan from HDFC Bank is simple and quick. A loan seeker can apply for HDFC personal loan in three simple steps:
Step1: A person must fill up the personal loan application form with the correct personal, professional and loan details.
Step2: To get a hassle-free personal loan, a borrower must keep the required documents ready at the time of applying for a personal loan.
Step3: Once the above steps are completed, a person can submit the documents along with the loan application form (with photos) to the nearest bank branch.
How is HDFC Personal Loan different?
HDFC Bank offers personal loans for all kinds of financial needs be it a personal one or a professional. Here are some of the main reasons why HDFC bank personal loan is different from others:
- Minimal Documentation: Keeping in mind the convenience of the customers, HDFC Bank personal loans have minimal documentation and quick loan disbursal.
- Attractive Rate of Interest: With the starting interest rate of 10.99% per annum, HDFC personal loan rates are one of the lowest personal loan interest rates in the market.
- Special Offers for Woman Applicants: For a personal loan women applicants, HDFC Bank offers a specialized scheme- Personal Loan Diva Scheme. Under this scheme, a woman applicant gets the facility of pre-approved personal loans of ₹3 lakhs along with various premium brands and products.
- Free Insurance Cover: Personal loans of HDFC bank come with an add-on benefit of a personal accident cover of up to ₹8 lakhs along with a critical illness cover of 1 lakhs without any extra charges.
HDFC Personal Loan Customer Care
HDFC Bank has a 24X7 support helpline across all formats. The numbers you should dial to contact the customer care representatives are 1800 425 4332, 1800 22 4060 or 1800 22 1006. By dialing to these numbers, you can easily register any complaint, query or a feedback in the bank. Other than this, applicants can also reach out to the bank via SMS, Webchat, Click2Talk and Phone Banking.
HDFC Personal Loan Status
Applied for a personal loan at HDFC Bank? Anxious to where your application is? Know the status of the loan application clicking the link ‘Track My Application’. Upon the opening of the link, you would be asked to enter the details like applicant name, loan reference number, and date of birth. Subsequent to entering the details, the loan application status can be flashed. It could either show approved, about to approve or pending for approval due to document discrepancy or other reason.