HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates
Interest Rates 2017 1937 views
Interest Rate Comparison Tool All that glitters is not gold; the same goes for loans! Have you done your research? Compare Banks. Estimate EMIs. Enable Wishes on wishfin.com
Interest Rate Comparison Tool
All that glitters is not gold; the same goes for loans! Have you done your research?
Compare Banks. Estimate EMIs. Enable Wishes on wishfin.com
Table of Contents
HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates 2017
|Interest Rate||10.99% - 20.70%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹15 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 5 Years|
|Processing Fees||Up to 2.50% of the loan amount or Minimum of ₹ 1,000/- & Maximum of ₹ 25,000/- for Salaried Customers|
|Prepayment Charges||Nil- 4% of principal outstanding + GST|
|Repayment Mode||ECS, AD or PDC|
|No Due Certificate/No Objection Certificate (NOC)||NIL|
|Duplicate of No Dues Certificate/NOC||NIL|
|Solvency Certificate||Not applicable
|Charges for late payment of EMI||24% per annum on amount outstanding from date of default
|floating rate||Not applicable
|Charges for changing from floating to fixed rate of interest||Not applicable
|Stamp duty & other statutory charges||As per applicable laws of the state
|Credit assessment charges||Not applicable
|Non standard repayment charges||Not applicable
|Cheque swapping charges||₹500/-
|Amortization Schedule charges||₹200|
|Loan cancellation charges||NIL (However client would be charged interest for the interim period between date of loan disbursement and loan cancellation and processing fees would be retained.)|
|Cheque bounce charges||₹550/- per cheque bounce|
|Legal/incidental charges||At actual
|CIBIL Report Copy Charges||₹50 per copy|
Personal Loan Rack Rates
|CO CAT/Product CAT||NTH Band||Segment||IRR||Processing Fee (Corporate Saving Account)||Processing Fee (Non Corporate Saving Account)|
|All Categories |
except CAT D, CSA D, GC & NRI (includes ADFC)
|NTH:>=50000 to 75000||Alpha||14.90%||2.25%||2.50%|
|NTH:>=35000 to 50000||Alpha||15.00%||2.25%||2.50%|
|NTH:>=20000 to 35000||Beta||16.85%||2.25%||2.50%|
|CAT D/CSA D/GC/EPL||All||Classic||20.70%||2.25%||2.50%|
|HDFC Bank Staff /HSL Staff||All||Alpha||11.75%||0.25%|
(Based on Average remittance taken for Eligibility)
- All rates as mentioned above are subject to changes in accordance to the Retail RBP
- Top up/ Enhancement Parallel : above grid will be applicable.
- Above deviations are not applicable for Cat D/CSA D/GC, i.e. rack rates as mentioned above will be applicable
- For CAT C and CSA C, maximum of 1% deviation will be applicable at NSM level for customers with NTH >= 50K only. Others need to be at rack rates.
- No Deviation allowed on rack rate for Cat D/CSA D/GC
- For F4 cases, customer will be eligible for F4 rates or company category rack rates whichever is lower. However, deviations can apply only on company category rates and not on F4 rates.
- Maximum PF can be charged upto 2.5% of the loan amount. Maximum PF capped to₹25000 plus applicable taxes
- Rate approvals based on different approval levels cannot be accepted from two different authorities/different mails for the same case
- Above deviation grid is not applicable for special offers like Platinum/KRC/SRC/Government/Defense and other corporate rate offers
|Corporate Offer||No. of Corporates||Income||IRR||Processing Fee (of the loan amount)|
|KRC||100||Corporate Salary Account (CSA)|
Non Corporate Salary Account
|SRC||84||Corporate Salary Account (CSA)|
Non Corporate Salary Account
|Focus Industry Offer||No. of Corporates||Income||IRR||Processing Fee (of the loan amount)|
|Automobile & Aviation||62||NTH>=35K||13.99%||1.25%
|Government Offer||No. of Corporates||Income||IRR||Processing Fee (of the loan amount)|
Employees Working with Central and State Government
|Segment||Income||IRR||Processing Fee (of the loan amount)|
|Government Employees CAT A (GA) & CAT B (GB)||NTH>=50K|
Focus Cust Segment
|Segment||Net Loan Amount||IRR||Processing Fee (of the loan amount)|
|Golden Edge||LA:>=20 Lakh|
|11.29%||0.50% (CSA), 0.75% (Non CSA)|
|Golden Edge||LA:>=10-19.99 Lakh||11.49%||0.50% (CSA), 0.99% (Non CSA)|
HDFC Personal Loan Balance Transfer Interest Rate
Get ready to enjoy lower EMIs and save more on your interest payments by transferring your existing personal loan to HDFC Bank. Yes, if your existing lender is giving you the personal loan at higher rates, going for HDFC BT is surely a smart move. If you opt for the BT with HDFC, you can get the interest rates as low as 11.29% to 11.70% per annum on your existing loan. There is one-time processing fee of ₹1,499 that you need to give away to the bank so as to process your balance transfer request further. Moreover, you can either visit the branch or simply apply online to transfer your outstanding loan balance to HDFC.
|Program||Loan Amount Transferred||Income||IRR||Processing Fee (of the loan amount)|
|All Balance Transfer (including application through loan assist App)||>=0.50 Lakh (based on NTH Grids)||NTH>=35k||11.29%||₹1,499|
|All Balance Transfer (including application through loan assist App)||>=0.50 Lakh (based on NTH Grids)||NTH<35k||11.70%||₹1,499|
- Balance Transfer rates will be applicable across all Banks & NBFC but not applicable on Credit Card Outstanding Take over.
- Sales Promo code of EXTLOAN or BT-EXT to be captured
- PL Balance Transfer Program not applicable for segments identified under Personal Loan Classic pricing category.
- PL Balance transfer rates not applicable for CAT D ,NRI and GC customer segments
HDFC Personal Loan Customer Care
If you want to get in touch with the bank, all you need to do is just dial 1800 425 4332, 1800 22 4060 or 1800 22 1006 from your mobile or landline. The bank executives with their thorough understanding and helpful nature are always there for your help and guidance. You can also register your complaint or query or share your feedback 24×7 by simply dialing these numbers.
HDFC Personal Loan Status
Knowing your personal loan status is not a hassle anymore as all you need to do is simply visit the HDFC site. Click on Track My Application and submit few credentials such as name of the applicant, reference number and date of birth to complete the process. After successfully submitting the details, you can get to know the real-time status of your loan application.
Factors Affecting HDFC Personal Loan
There are some important factors on the basis of which a person can get a personal loan. These factors may vary from bank to bank depending upon the bank policy. The important factors on the basis of which HDFC personal loan are as follows:
- Age: To get a personal loan from HDFC bank, an individual should be minimum 21 years age and the maximum age of 60 years.
- Monthly Income: The minimum Net Monthly Income of the applicant to apply for a personal loan at HDFC bank is ₹15,000/-. However, in selected areas like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, Cochin, the minimum Net Monthly Income is ₹20,000/-. With this minimum income criteria, the possibility of getting good rates and loan amount gets higher.
- Monthly Expenses: The monthly expenses of the borrower decides the repayment capacity and hence is considered to be an essential factor when it comes to HDFC personal loan. If the loan seeker has less financial responsibilities, there are chances that he/she can get better rates and higher loan amount hassle-free.
- Any Other Loan: When it comes to a personal loan, the borrower doesn’t have to give any kind of security to the bank. If there is no present loan, the payment of EMI is easier and smoother.
- Credit History: Having a healthy credit score would be an add-on in getting a personal loan from HDFC Bank as the reliability on the borrower increases.
- Job Stability: To have a personal loan from HDFC bank, a salaried must be having 2 years of total working experience with 1 year of working experience in the present organization.
- Category of Employer: The interest rates offered to an individual is calculated on the basis of the income profile of the applicant and where he/she is working. If the person is working in a reputed organization, he/she is most likely to get a personal loan from HDFC at lower rates and higher loan amount.