Interest Rates 201916100 views
- Enjoy HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates starting at 11.25%
- Get the best rates to enjoy a hassle-free journey
Want to avail a personal loan that comes with an attractive interest rate? And, how about, enjoying a pocket-friendly EMI of ₹ 4,373 to ease your loan burden? Well, if that sounds appealing to you, all you need to know about HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates. Yes, if you are curious to know more, just go through the page below.
Interest Rate Comparison Tool
All that glitters is not gold; the same goes for loans! Have you done your research?
Compare Banks. Estimate EMIs. Enable Wishes on wishfin.com
Table of Contents
- 1 HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates April 2019
- 2 HDFC Personal Loan Balance Transfer Interest Rate
- 2.1 HDFC Personal Loan Customer Care
- 2.2 HDFC Personal Loan Status
- 2.3 Factors Affecting HDFC Personal Loan
- 2.4 Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
- 2.5 HDFC Personal Loan Login
- 2.6 HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility
- 2.7 Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- 2.8 HDFC Personal Loan Documents
- 2.9 HDFC Personal Loan Top Up
HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates April 2019
|Interest Rate||11.25% - 21.50%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹15 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 5 Years|
|Processing Fees||0.99%-2.50% of the loan amount (minimum being ₹1,999)|
|Prepayment Charges||Nil- 4% of principal outstanding + GST|
|Repayment Mode||ECS, AD or PDC|
|No Due Certificate/No Objection Certificate (NOC)||NIL|
|Duplicate of No Dues Certificate/NOC||NIL|
|Solvency Certificate||Not applicable|
|Charges for late payment of EMI||24% per annum on amount outstanding from date of default|
|floating rate||Not applicable|
|Charges for changing from floating to fixed rate of interest||Not applicable|
|Stamp duty & other statutory charges||As per applicable laws of the state|
|Credit assessment charges||Not applicable|
|Non standard repayment charges||Not applicable|
|Cheque swapping charges||₹500/-|
|Amortization Schedule charges||₹200|
|Loan cancellation charges||NIL (However client would be charged interest for the interim period between date of loan disbursement and loan cancellation and processing fees would be retained.)|
|Cheque bounce charges||₹550/- per cheque bounce|
|Legal/incidental charges||At actual|
|CIBIL Report Copy Charges||₹50 per copy|
Personal Loan Rack Rates
|CO CAT/Product CAT||NTH Band||Segment||IRR||Processing Fee (Corporate Saving Account)||Processing Fee (Non Corporate Saving Account)|
|All Categories |
except CAT D, CSA D, GC & NRI (includes ADFC)
|NTH:>=50000 to 75000||Alpha||16%||2.25%||2.50%|
|NTH:>=35000 to 50000||Alpha||16%||2.25%||2.50%|
|NTH:>=20000 to 35000||Beta||17.75%||2.25%||2.50%|
|CAT E/CAT NEW||NTH:>=100000|
|Indian Army, Navy, AirForce||Alpha||16%||0/-||0/-|
|HDFC Bank Staff /HSL Staff||All||Alpha||12.25%||₹ 1,999||NA|
(Based on Average remittance taken for Eligibility)
- All rates as mentioned above are subject to changes in accordance to the Retail RBP
- Top up/ Enhancement Parallel: above grid will be applicable.
- Above deviations are not applicable for Cat D/CSA D/GC, i.e. rack rates as mentioned above will be applicable
- For F4 cases, a customer will be eligible for F4 rates or company category rack rates whichever is lower. However, deviations can apply only on company category rates and not on F4 rates.
- Maximum PF can be charged up to 2.5% of the loan amount. Maximum PF capped to ₹25,000 plus applicable taxes
- Rate approvals based on different approval levels cannot be accepted from two different authorities/different emails for the same case
- Above deviation grid is not applicable for special offers like Platinum/KRC/SRC/Government/Defense and other corporate rate offers
|Corporate Offer||No. of Corporates||Income||IRR||Processing Fee (of the loan amount)|
|KRC||95||Corporate Salary Account (CSA)>=35k|
Non Corporate Salary Account>=35k
|SRC||84||Corporate Salary Account (CSA)>=35k|
Non Corporate Salary Account >=35k
|Government Offer||No. of Corporates||Income||IRR||Processing Fee (of the loan amount)|
|Government Employees CAT A (GA) & CAT B (GB)||Working with Central and State Government||NTH>=50K|
|Maharatna, Navratna & Miniratna||56||NTH>=75K|
|CRPF,CISF,SSB,ITBP & BSF||All||16%||1.50%|
Focus Industry Offer
|Focus Industry Offer||No. of Corporates||Income||IRR||Processing Fee|
|Automobile & Aviation||61||NTH>=35K||14.75%||1.50%|
Focus Cust Segment
|Segment||Net Loan Amount||IRR||Processing Fee (of the loan amount)|
|Golden Edge||LA:>=20 Lakh||11.49%||0.50% (CSA), 0.75% (Non CSA)|
|Golden Edge||LA:>=10-19.99 Lakh||11.99%||0.50% (CSA), 0.99% (Non CSA)|
HDFC Personal Loan Balance Transfer Interest Rate
Get ready to enjoy lower EMIs and save more on your interest payments by transferring your existing personal loan to HDFC Bank. Yes, if your existing lender is giving you the personal loan at higher rates, going for HDFC BT is surely a smart move. If you opt for the BT with HDFC, you can get the lowest interest rates on your existing loan. There is a one-time processing fee of ₹1,999 that you need to give away to the bank so as to process your balance transfer request further. Moreover, you can either visit the branch or simply apply online to transfer your outstanding loan balance to HDFC.
|Program||Loan Amount Transferred||Income||IRR||Processing Fee (of the loan amount)|
|All Balance Transfer (including application through loan assist App)||>=0.50 Lakh (based on NTH Grids)||NTH>=35k||11.75%||₹1,999|
|All Balance Transfer (including application through loan assist App)||>=0.50 Lakh (based on NTH Grids)||NTH<35k||12.49%||₹3,999|
- Balance Transfer rates will be applicable across all Banks & NBFC but not applicable on Credit Card Outstanding Take over.
- Sales Promo code of EXTLOAN or BT-EXT to be captured
- PL Balance Transfer Program not applicable for segments identified under Personal Loan Classic pricing category.
- PL Balance transfer rates not applicable for CAT D, CAT E, CAT NEW, NRI and GC customer segments
The below rates will be applicable for HDFC Bank and HDFC Securities Ltd. (HSL) Staff:
Offer Rate: 12.25%
HDFC Personal Loan Customer Care
If you want to get in touch with the bank, all you need to do is just dial 1800 425 4332, 1800 22 4060 or 1800 22 1006 from your mobile or landline. The bank executives with their thorough understanding and helpful nature are always there for your help and guidance. You can also register your complaint, query and share your feedback 24×7 by simply dialing these numbers. These executives with their friendly nature are always there to give you the required support so that you can have a hassle-free journey.
HDFC Personal Loan Status
Knowing your personal loan status is not a hassle anymore as all you need to do is simply visit the HDFC site. Click on Track My Application and submit few credentials such as name of the applicant, reference number and date of birth to complete the process. After successfully submitting the details, you can get to know the real-time status of your loan application. Yes, whether its approved, pending or rejected, knowing the status of your loan is not a hassle anymore.
Factors Affecting HDFC Personal Loan
There are some important factors on the basis of which a person can get a personal loan. These factors may vary from bank to bank depending upon the bank policy. The important factors on the basis of which HDFC personal loan are as follows:
- Age: To get a personal loan from HDFC bank, an individual should be minimum 21 years of age and the maximum age should be 60 years.
- Monthly Income: The minimum Net Monthly Income of the applicant to apply for a personal loan at HDFC bank is ₹15,000/-. However, in selected areas like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, Cochin, the minimum Net Monthly Income is ₹20,000/-. With this minimum income criteria, the possibility of getting good rates and loan amount gets higher.
- Monthly Expenses: The monthly expenses of the borrower decides the repayment capacity and hence is considered to be an essential factor when it comes to HDFC personal loan. If the loan seeker has less financial responsibilities, there are chances that he/she can get better rates and higher loan amount hassle-free.
- Any Other Loan: When it comes to a personal loan, the borrower doesn’t have to give any kind of security to the bank. If there is no present loan, the payment of EMI is easier and smoother.
- Credit History: Having a healthy credit score would be an add-on in getting a personal loan from HDFC Bank as the reliability on the borrower increases.
- Job Stability: To have a personal loan from HDFC bank, a salaried must be having 2 years of total working experience with 1 year of working experience in the present organization.
- Category of Employer: The interest rates offered to an individual is calculated on the basis of the income profile of the applicant and where he/she is working. If the person is working in a reputed organization, he/she is most likely to get a personal loan from HDFC at lower rates and higher loan amount.
Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
If you don’t know how much loan amount you are eligible to get based on your eligibility, all you need to do is simply use a personal loan eligibility calculator. Yes, this smart and magical device gives you the exact and accurate calculations related to the loan amount you can get from the lender to meet your multiple personal needs. The device after taking into account-Monthly Income, Interest Rates and EMIs allow you to know the exact loan amount you can avail from the lender so that you can plan your loan accordingly.
HDFC Personal Loan Login
When it comes to log in to your HDFC Account, with the help of an online facility, you can anytime from anywhere access your account. Yes, via NetBanking, it is absolutely easy and quick to access your account from anywhere. All you need to have is the login credentials, i.e. customer ID and password. And after entering both the details, you just need to click on the submit button and you are sorted. With a fraction of a second, you will be able to log in to your account.
HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility
Availing HDFC personal loan is easy and simple if you know the eligibility norms set by the bank. Talking about the personal loan eligibility, it simply depends on various things such as age, credit score, work experience, job stability, employment type, etc. After meeting all these norms, you can become eligible to avail HDFC personal loan and fulfill your multiple needs without any hassle.
Personal Loan EMI Calculator
A personal loan EMI Calculator is one such magical and smart device that allows you to know the exact and accurate calculations of your monthly installments and Interest Outgo in a hassle-free manner. This online tool after taking into account-Loan Amount, Tenure and Interest Rates gives the absolute calculations of your monthly installments in a hassle-free manner so that you can take a calculative decision. It is extremely easy to use this tool and the best part is that it is 24×7 available online, which means you can use it anytime. This is the reason why this magical device is always preferred by many borrowers as it allows them in taking the best decision.
HDFC Personal Loan Documents
For a hassle-free loan journey, it is important that an applicant should submit all the required documents. So, if you are interested in applying for the HDFC Personal Loan, make sure you have a complete set of documents ready so as to have a smooth journey. Talking about documentation, Identity Proof, Address Proof, Bank Statements and Latest Salary Slips are a few documents that an applicant can easily submit either online or offline.
HDFC Personal Loan Top Up
Looking for a top up on your existing personal loan? Well, if the answer is yes, all you need to know about HDFC personal loan top up. This facility allows you to borrow a certain amount of money over and above your personal loan so that all your needs can easily be fulfilled. It is absolutely easy and a quick process to avail the funds through this facility. No matter what all needs you have, this top-up facility allows you to meet your varied needs instantly without any hassle.