- Enjoy HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates starting at 10.75%
- Get the best rates to enjoy a hassle-free journey
Want to avail a personal loan that comes with an attractive interest rate? And, how about, enjoying a pocket-friendly EMI of INR 4,373 to ease your loan burden? Well, if that sounds appealing to you, all you need to know about HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates. Yes, if you are curious to know more, just go through the page below.
Interest Rate Comparison Tool
All that glitters is not gold; the same goes for loans! Have you done your research?
Compare Banks. Estimate EMIs. Enable Wishes on wishfin.com
HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates September 2023
|Interest Rate||10.75% - 14.50%|
|Loan Amount||It depends on income, repayment potential, credit score, etc, however, the maximum amount is up to 50 lakhs.|
|Tenure||Up to 5 Years|
|Processing Fees||INR 3500(>=10 Lac) or 2% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Nil- 4% of principal outstanding + GST|
|Repayment Mode||ECS, AD or PDC|
|No Due Certificate/No Objection Certificate (NOC)||NIL|
|Duplicate of No Dues Certificate/NOC||NIL|
|Solvency Certificate||Not applicable|
|Charges for late payment of EMI||24% per annum on amount outstanding from date of default|
|floating rate||Not applicable|
|Charges for changing from floating to fixed rate of interest||Not applicable|
|Stamp duty & other statutory charges||As per applicable laws of the state|
|Credit assessment charges||Not applicable|
|Non standard repayment charges||Not applicable|
|Cheque swapping charges||INR 500/-|
|Amortization Schedule charges||INR 200|
|Loan cancellation charges||NIL (However client would be charged interest for the interim period between date of loan disbursement and loan cancellation and processing fees would be retained.)|
|Cheque bounce charges||INR 550/- per cheque bounce|
|Legal/incidental charges||At actual|
|CIBIL Report Copy Charges||INR 50 per copy|
Personal Loan Rack Rates
|Company Cat/ Product Cat||NTH band (Net take Home)||CIBIL Score >730||CIBIL Score <=730, No Hit||PF|
|CAT SUPERA, CAT A, CAT HDFC||>=100000||11.00%||11.25%||₹4,999|
|>=75000 to 100000||11.25%||11.50%||₹4,999|
|>=50000 to 75000||11.50%||11.75%||₹4,999|
|>=35000 to 50000||11.75%||12.00%||₹3,499|
|CAT B, CAT C, CAT D, CAT E, CAT EDU & MED , CAT NRI, CAT NEW||>=100000||11.25%||11.75%||₹4,999|
|>=75000 to 100000||11.50%||12.50%||₹4,999|
|>=50000 to 75000||11.75%||12.60%||₹4,999|
|>=35000 to 50000||12.00%||13.50%||₹3,499|
|CAT GA, GB, GC, CAT RA, RB, RC, CAT GO, RO, CAT GD, GE, GF, CAT GP, CAT PEN||>=100000||11.50%||11.75%||₹4,999|
|>=75000 to 100000||12.25%||12.50%||₹4,999|
|>=50000 to 75000||12.35%||12.60%||₹4,999|
|>=35000 to 50000||13.25%||13.50%||₹3,499|
HDFC Personal Loan Balance Transfer Interest Rate
Get ready to enjoy lower EMIs and save more on your interest payments by transferring your existing personal loan to HDFC Bank. Yes, if your existing lender is giving you the personal loan at higher rates, going for HDFC BT is surely a smart move. If you opt for the BT with HDFC, you can get the lowest HDFC personal loan interest rates on your existing loan. There is a one-time processing fee of INR 1,999 that you need to give away to the bank so as to process your balance transfer request further. Moreover, you can either visit the branch or simply apply online to transfer your outstanding loan balance to HDFC.
|Program||Loan Amount Transferred||Income||IRR||Processing Fee (of the loan amount)|
|All Balance Transfer (including application through loan assist App)||>=0.50 Lakh (based on NTH Grids)||NTH>=35k||11.99%||INR 4,999|
|All Balance Transfer (including application through loan assist App)||>=0.50 Lakh (based on NTH Grids)||NTH<35k||13.25%||INR 3,999|
|All Balance Transfer (including application through loan assist App)||>=0.50 Lakh (based on NTH Grids)||NTH>=50K||11.49%||INR 4,999|
- Balance Transfer rates will be applicable across all Banks & NBFC but not applicable on Credit Card Outstanding Take over.
- Sales Promo code of EXTLOAN or BT-EXT to be captured
- PL Balance Transfer Program not applicable for segments identified under Personal Loan Classic pricing category.
- PL Balance transfer rates not applicable for CAT D, CAT E, CAT NEW, NRI and GC customer segments
The below rates will be applicable for HDFC Bank and HDFC Securities Ltd. (HSL) Staff:
Offer Rate: 12.25%
Offer PF:INR 1,999
HDFC Personal Loan Customer Care
If you want to get in touch with the bank, all you need to do is just dial 1800 425 4332, 1800 22 4060 or 1800 22 1006 from your mobile or landline. The bank executives with their thorough understanding and helpful nature are always there for your help and guidance. You can also register your complaint, query and share your feedback 24×7 by simply dialing these numbers. These executives with their friendly nature are always there to give you the required support so that you can have a hassle-free journey.
HDFC Personal Loan Status
Knowing your personal loan status is not a hassle anymore as all you need to do is simply visit the HDFC site. Click on Track My Application and submit a few credentials such as name of the applicant, reference number and date of birth to complete the process. After successfully submitting the details, you can get to know the real-time status of your loan application. Yes, whether it’s approved, pending or rejected, knowing the status of your loan is not a hassle anymore.
Factors Affecting HDFC Personal Loan Rates
Factors based on which HDFC personal loans interest rates are decided are as follows:
- Income: The minimum Net Monthly Income of the applicant to apply for a personal loan at HDFC bank is INR 15,000/-. However, in selected areas like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, Cochin, the minimum Net Monthly Income is INR 20,000/-. With this minimum income criteria, the possibility of getting good rates and loan amount gets higher. The interest rate will be more for someone having lower income compared to people with higher earnings.
- Monthly Expenses: The monthly expenses of the borrower decide the repayment capacity and hence are considered to be an essential factor when it comes to deciding HDFC personal loan rates. If the loan seeker has less financial responsibilities, there are chances that he/she can get better rates.
- Any Other Loan: When it comes to a personal loan, the borrower doesn’t have to give any kind of security to the bank. If there is no present loan, the payment of EMI is easier and smoother. And this impression leads to lower HDFC Personal Loan interest rates too. In case you have an ongoing loan too, it can impact your new loan repayment. Considering the same, HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates can go up accordingly
- Credit History: Having a healthy credit score would help get a personal loan from HDFC Bank at lower rates. A good score creates a nice impression before HDFC Bank, which offers attractive interest rates to such customers.
- Job Stability: If you’ve shown job stability, it could boost your chances of getting lower rates from HDFC Bank.
- Category of Employer: The interest rates offered to an individual is calculated on the basis of the income profile of the applicant and where he/she is working. If the person is working in a reputed organization, he/she is most likely to get the best HDFC personal loan rate of interest and higher loan amount.
HDFC Personal Loan Login
When it comes to log in to your HDFC Account, with the help of an online facility, you can anytime from anywhere access your account. Yes, via NetBanking, it is absolutely easy and quick to access your account from anywhere. All you need to have is the login credentials, i.e. customer ID and password. And after entering both the details, you just need to click on the submit button and you are sorted. With a fraction of a second, you will be able to log in to your account.
HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility
Availing an HDFC personal loan is easy and simple if you know the eligibility norms set by the bank. Talking about the personal loan eligibility, it simply depends on various things such as age, credit score, work experience, job stability, employment type, etc. After meeting all these norms, you can become eligible to avail HDFC personal loan and fulfill your multiple needs without any hassle.
HDFC Personal Loan Documents
For a hassle-free loan journey, it is important that an applicant should submit all the required documents. So, if you are interested in applying for the HDFC Personal Loan, make sure you have a complete set of documents ready so as to have a smooth journey. Talking about documentation, Identity Proof, Address Proof, Bank Statements and Latest Salary Slips are a few documents that an applicant can easily submit either online or offline.
HDFC Personal Loan Top Up
Looking for a top up on your existing personal loan? Well, if the answer is yes, all you need to know about HDFC personal loan top up. This facility allows you to borrow a certain amount of money over and above your personal loan so that all your needs can easily be fulfilled. It is absolutely easy and a quick process to avail the funds through this facility. No matter what all needs you have, this top-up facility allows you to meet your varied needs instantly without any hassle. You can get this facility even on loans taken from other lenders. All you need to do is transfer the existing loan balance of another bank to HDFC at lower rates and request the latter for a top-up amount over it.
HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates FAQs
1. What is the current HDFC personal loan interest rate?
The current rate of interest charged on the HDFC Personal Loan is 10.75% to 14.50% per annum. You will know the exact rate of interest at the time of applying for the loan.
2. What is the interest rate of HDFC personal loan 2023?
The latest interest rate in 2023 on the HDFC Personal loan is 10.75% to 14.50% per annum.
3. What is the rate of interest of 3 lakh in HDFC bank?
If you are borrowing a loan of INR 3 Lakhs from the HDFC bank then the rate of interest will be 10.75% to 14.50% per annum
4. What is the interest of 7 lakh in HDFC bank?
HDFC Bank Personal Loan interest rate on 7 lakhs loan remains the same that is 10.75% to 14.50% per annum
5. What is the interest of 5 lakh in HDFC bank?
The Interest Rate on HDFC PL of INR 5 lakhs is 10.75% to 14.50% per annum
6. What is the rate of interest of 10 lakh in HDFC bank?
The rate of interest on 10 Lakhs HDFC Personal Loan is 10.75% to 14.50% per annum.
7. What will be the interest rate of HDFC personal loans for senior citizens?
If you are a senior citizen and applying for the HDFC Bank Personal loan then your interest rate will fall between 10.75% to 14.50% per annum. However, the interest rate depends on your credit history and your relationship with the bank.
8. What will be the interest rate of HDFC personal loans for women?
The interest rate on the HDFC Personal Loans for Women is 10.75% to 14.50% per annum. You will know the exact rate of interest at the time of applying for the HDFC personal loan.
9. What is the HDFC Personal Loan Customer Care number?
There are two customer care numbers of the HDFC Personal Loan and you can dial any number from your mobile phone.:-
10. How can I negotiate with HDFC on the personal loan interest rate?
You can negotiate on the personal loan interest rate with HDFC on the basis of your income and your Cibil Score. A person with a high salary and a high credit score usually get a low rate of interest on personal loans.
11. Can a non-HDFC customer take a HDFC personal loan?
Yes, a non-HDFC customer can take an HDFC Personal Loan. You will have to submit the application form online and initiate the process of a personal loan.