State Bank of India (SBI), in the latest offering for the shoppers across the country, has launched a new credit card, namely Unnati, with no annual fee for the first 4 years. The card comes under the category of secured credit cards as it is issued against a minimum fixed deposit of ₹25,000. The card can be issued to even those individuals who have a low or zero credit history but having the fixed deposit of the specified amount and more.
With this card, get ready to experience a transformed life along with a wide of unmatched lifestyle privileges and features coming your way. This tri-colour credit card symbolises the spirit of India and comes with a pool of exceptional benefits that will make your life full of joy. Be it annual fee waiver for the first 4 years, milestone rewards to complete fuel freedom , this beautifully designed credit card is here to cater all your needs in the best way. The card is expected to become one of the most popular SBI credit cards.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 SBI Unnati Credit Card – Privileges & Features
- 2 How SBI Card Unnati is Different from Other Cards?
SBI Unnati Credit Card – Privileges & Features
You are set to receive one reward point on a spend of ₹100 via the credit card. The points can be redeemed against an exclusive range of gifts from the reward catalog.
You can receive a cashback of ₹500 against the spending of ₹50,000 and more in a year. The reward will be applicable in all the membership years.
Interest-free credit period
An interest-free credit period of 20-50 days can be granted to individuals on their retail purchases. The interest-free period will also depend upon the payment of the outstanding balances of previous months.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
The card comes with a 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each of transactions worth between ₹500-3,000. The said range does not involve GST, wherever applicable, along with other charges.
Payment of Utility Bills
Don’t have the cash to pay off your mounting electricity, mobile or telephone bills? Use Unnati card and pay all your utility bills seamlessly.
Balance Transfer on EMI
This is a tool that can help save a lot of money while repaying your credit card dues. All you need is to transfer the outstanding balance of other bank credit card to SBI Unnati Credit card and avail the facility at a lower interest rate to repay the EMIs. The interest rate option of 0.50% for 3 months and 0.75% for 6 months can be availed by the customers looking for a BT to Unnati. If you want to pre-close the balance transfer (BT) facility, a fee of 3% fee would be deducted from your account. If you transfer the balance from a Visa credit card to Unnati, then the amount of BT will get transferred within three working days. You will get a cheque specifying the BT amount within five working days if the transfer is made from a credit card other than Visa.
The card can be used in more than 24 million outlets worldwide, including 3,25,000 in India. You can make payment at outlets that accept Visa or Master cards. This is a major feature of the card.
Cash Withdrawal Facility
You can use the card to withdraw the cash from more than 1 million Visa or Master Card ATMs worldwide. You can withdraw cash upto 80% of the credit limit. A maximum withdrawal of ₹12,000 per day can be granted.
Fees & Charges
- No annual fee for first 4 years
- From 5th year, a renewal fee of ₹499 would be charged
- No annual add-on fee
- Finance charges on both credit limit and cash advance amount to upto 2.5% per month, totaling to 30% in a year
- Minimum amount due-5% of total outstanding (Minimum of ₹200, plus applicable taxes, EMI (On EMI Product) and OVL
- Cash advance fee at 2.5% of the transaction amount, with a minimum of ₹300, on withdrawal of cash from SBI and other ATMs, will be charged. On withdrawal from international ATMs, a 3% of the transaction amount will be charged. Here also, the minimum fee is ₹300
- On due amount upto ₹200, there are no late payment charges. These charges range from 100-750 on a due amount of ₹200-10,000.
- Overlimit charges are calculated at 2.5% of the overlimit amount, subject to a minimum limit of ₹500.
- Cash payment fee amounts to ₹500
- Rewards redemption fee-₹99
- Card replacement fee-₹100
How SBI Card Unnati is Different from Other Cards?
Well as you already aware with the fact that how this tri-colored and well-designed credit card being offered by SBI is here to fill the joy in the lives of many. So, let’s just get into the detail and discuss what are those USPs that make this card unique from others. Just take a look below to know the same…
- This card allows you to enjoy zero annual fee for the first 4 years of its subscription .
- Card holders can get the cashback of₹5,000 on spend of₹50,000 or more.
- Get one reward point per₹100 spent on card.
- This beautiful card is available in more than 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 in India.
- This card can be used to make the payments at any outlet that accepts Visa or MasterCard.
- It allows the users to empower their family with add-on cards for parents, siblings, spouse, children, etc.
- Cash withdrawal facility is available from over 1 million Visa and MasterCard ATMs all around the world.
- Card holders by using the easy bill pay facility can easily pay electricity,telephone, mobile and other utility bills.
- You can transfer the outstanding balance of other bank’s card to your Unnati card and get the lower interest rate and pay the dues in easy EMIs.
- With Flexipay option available with Unnati card, users can convert their transactions into easy EMIs. On making a purchase of₹2,500 or more using Unnati card, log in with your username and password within 30 days of purchase to sbicard.com so as to convert it into flexipay.
- Not only this, with the Easy Money option, card holders can get a draft or cheque against their cash limit and get it delivered to their doorsteps.
SBI Unnati Credit Card Eligibility
Any individual with a minimum fixed deposit of ₹25,000 can apply for SBI unnati credit card and get that issued to him even if he does not have a credit history. This means you can easily secure the card by simply having a fixed deposit of ₹25,000. Also, an applicant should be an Indian resident and he/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for SBI Card Unnati
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
SBI Unnati Credit Card Payment
You can pay the bill arising from the expenses made via unnati credit card through National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT), net banking, mobile banking cheque or even through a cheque.
SBI Unnati Credit Card Status
After applying, you would want to know the status of the application. For that, you can use the net banking channel of SBI if you are an existing customer having the said facility. Plus, you can visit the official website of the bank to find a vacant space asking you to enter application number under ‘Track Your Application’. The moment you do so, the information regarding the status of Unnati will be displayed on your monitor.
SBI Unnati Credit Card Statement
The monthly statement of your SBI card allows you to keep a check on your card’s details such as its transaction details and account details. You receive these statements monthly on your mail ID and with the help of this, you can actually see the details of your credit card like what all transactions took place through your SBI card.
SBI Unnati Credit Card Customer Care Number
Any queries from reward points to payment modes, you can reach the customer care executives on this toll-free number-18001801290. These executives will take your call and resolve your queries at the earliest. You can even know the status of the credit card here.