Home Loan Rates 201813466 views
- SBI home loan comes with fexible eligibility, minimal documentation and lowest interest rate from 8.70% - 9.25%.
- No processing fees on all SBI home loans.
- SBI insta top-up home loan without documents.
Table of Contents
- 1 About SBI Home Loan
- 1.1 SBI Home Loan Interest Rates October 2018
- 1.2 What is the eligibility criteria for SBI Home Loans?
- 1.3 SBI Home Loan Eligibility for Non-Salaried People
- 1.4 SBI Home Loan Documents
- 1.5 What is the processing fee on SBI Home Loans?
- 1.6 How can you apply for SBI Home Loan Online?
- 1.7 How can you apply for SBI Home Loan on WhatsApp?
- 2 Different Types of SBI Home Loans
- 2.1 SBI Regular Home Loan
- 2.2 SBI Top-Up Loan
- 2.3 SBI Smart Home Top-Up Loan
- 2.4 SBI Insta Top-Up Home Loan
- 2.5 SBI Flexipay Home Loan
- 2.6 SBI Maxgain-Home loan
- 2.7 SBI NRI Home Loan
- 2.8 Realty Home Loan
- 2.9 SBI Pre-approved Loan (PAL)
- 2.10 Tribal Plus Home Loan
- 2.11 Privilege Home Loan
- 2.12 Shaurya Home Loan
- 2.13 SBI Coporate Home Loan
- 2.14 Bridge Home Loan
- 2.15 How can you check your loan application Status?
- 2.16 SBI Home Loan Customer Care Number
About SBI Home Loan
Be it youngsters or an age-old person, whenever there is a requirement of a home loan, State Bank of India (SBI) is the most preferred bank. SBI has started a special offer where the bank is offering home loans with zero processing fee Read more about the procedure to apply for SBI home loan on WhatsApp and other details that make it one of its kind.
Eligibility & Quotes from top PSU & Pvt. Banks | Lowest Interest Rates | Comfortable Tenure
SBI Home Loan Interest Rates October 2018
Below is the table showing the maximum loan amount, tenure, interest rate, and the processing fee on SBI home loan.
|Particulars||Salaried Women||Self-employed Women||Salaried Others||Self-employed Others|
|Tenure||Up to 30 Years||Up to 30 Years||Up to 30 Years||Up to 30 Years|
|Processing Fee||Nil till December 31, 2018||Nil till December 31, 2018||Nil till December 31, 2018||Nil till December 31, 2018|
What is the eligibility criteria for SBI Home Loans?
SBI provides home loans to salaried, self-employed, employees of central/state government, self-help groups and defense personnel belong to army, navy and air force. For your reference, below is the table showing SBI home loan eligibility.
|Age||18 Years-70 Years||21 Years-70 Years|
|Income||₹1,80,000 (p.a.)||₹1,80,000 (p.a.)|
|Loan Amount Offered||Customized||Customized|
|Tenure||30 Years||30 Years|
|Current Experience||2 Years||3 Years|
SBI Home Loan Eligibility for Non-Salaried People
- Resident Type: Resident Indian
- Wherever the applicant is Proprietor of a Proprietorship firm or is one of the partners in a Partnership Firm or is one of the Directors in a Company, the firm/Company:
- Should be in existence for at least last 3 years
- Must have earned Net Profit in the last two years
- Existing Credit Facilities, if any, should be Regular and Standard. Opinion Report in this regard will be obtained from the existing Bankers.
- Wherever the proposed House Property is acquired in joint names of the Proprietor and the Proprietary Firm, the firm should be our existing borrower or a debt free entity.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Loan Tenure: up to 30 years.
- Loan Amount: Minimum: ₹50,000/- & Maximum:₹50 crores.
SBI Home Loan Documents
The list of papers/documents required for SBI home loans is a little different depending on the profession.
Documents required for SBI home loan for all applicants:
- Employer Identity Card
- Loan Application: Completed loan application form duly filled in affixed with 3 Passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity (Any one): PAN/ Passport/ Driver’s License/ Voter ID card
- Proof of Residence/ Address (Any one): Recent copy of Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/Water Bill/ Piped Gas Bill or copy of Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card
Property Papers for SBI home loans:
- Permission for construction (where applicable)
- Registered Agreement for Sale (only for Maharashtra)/Allotment Letter/Stamped Agreement for Sale
- Occupancy Certificate (in case of ready to move property)
- Share Certificate (only for Maharashtra), Maintenance Bill, Electricity Bill, Property Tax Receipt
- Approved Plan copy (Xerox Blueprint) & Registered Development Agreement of the builder, Conveyance Deed (For New Property)
- Payment Receipts or bank A/C statement showing all the payments made to Builder/Seller
- Last 6 months Bank Account Statements for all Bank Accounts held by the applicant/s
- If any previous loan from other Banks/Lenders, then Loan A/C statement for last 1 year
Income Proof documents required for SBI home loans for Salaried Applicant/s:
- Salary Slip or Salary Certificate of last 3 months
- Copy of Form 16 for last 2 years or copy of IT Returns for last 2 financial years, acknowledged by IT Dept.
Income Proof documets required for SBI home loan for Non-Salaried Applicant/s:
- Business address proof
- IT returns for last 3 years
- Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss A/c for last 3 years
- Business License Details(or equivalent)
- TDS Certificate (Form 16A, if applicable)
- Certificate of qualification (for C.A./ Doctor and other professionals)
What is the processing fee on SBI Home Loans?
There is no processing on home loans at till December 31, 2018 for all types of SBI home loan applications.
How can you apply for SBI Home Loan Online?
The home loan experts at Wishfin make sure you get lowest interest rates with instant approval facility. You can svisit the website and apply for SBI home loan online. The executives guide you with relevant information as per your requriement. So, if you are looking for a helping hand to provide 100% assistance for your home loan application with transparency, Wishfin is the place.
How can you apply for SBI Home Loan on WhatsApp?
You can now apply for a SBI home loan on WhatsApp. You just have to follow simple steps sent on your WhatsApp and then follow the procedure. The process hardly takes few minutes and is totally genuine.
Different Types of SBI Home Loans
State Bank of India offers various home loan schemes so that the customers can choose the scheme as per their requirement. All SBI home loan schemes come with easy repayment options and nominal fee & charges. To know more, read more.
- Regular Home Loan
- Top-Up home loan
- Smart Home Top-Up Loan
- Insta Home Loan Top-Up
- SBI Maxgain
- NRI home loans
- SBI Pre-Approved Home Loan (PAL)
- Tribal Plus
- Bridge home loan
- SBI Corporate home loan
SBI Regular Home Loan
This is the regular SBI home loan scheme which is the most demanding home loans in India. The interest rate offered by the bank is the lowest.
SBI Top-Up Loan
The customers who already have a home loan from SBI and want more money can take SBI top-up home loan. The money can be used for renovation/construction/extension or any other personal need. It is far more better to take a home loan top-up instead of a personal loan as it comes with same facility but at much lower rate. Read the types of top-up loans available for SBI home loans.
SBI Smart Home Top-Up Loan
Other than a normal top-up for existing and new customers of SBI home loan, there is a new scheme – Smart home loan top-up scheme. This is a facility offered by SBI gives you the chance to get a top-up home loan without any documents. You just need to visit your nearest bank branch/RACPC and avail the facility. The eligibility criteria for this scheme is given below:
- The scheme is only available for an Resident Indian & NRI
- Your age should be between 18-70 years
- You can get the loan for a maximum of 20 years
- The maximum loan amount you can get is ₹5 lakhs
- Your CIBIL Score should be at least 550 or higher
- The bank requires satisfactory repayment track record of 1 one year or more, after completion of moratorium
- No other Home Top-up or Insta Home Top-up loans should be active
SBI Insta Top-Up Home Loan
What makes this scheme different from others is that this is specially designed for existing home loan borrowers of SBI. The facility is available to existing customers of SBI home loan who can get home loan top-up service online via the official website. The whole process is done online such as the loan processing, and disbursement of loan and setting of S.I. in their Saving Account for repayment of EMIs will be done automatically by the system and no manual intervention is required. The eligibility required for this scheme is given below:
- Existing home loan customers with minimum loan limit of ₹20 lacs
- Minimum residual tenure of Home Loan of 5 years
- Satisfactory track record of 3 years or more
- You can get minimum ₹1,00,000/- up to a maximum of ₹5,00,000/-
- Your CIBIL Score should be minimum 550 or higher
- No other Home Top-up or Insta Home Top-up loans should be active
SBI Flexipay Home Loan
Flexipay Home Loan is available for salaried and working professional/executives who apply for SBI home loan. Salaried applicants with minimum 2 years of experience, aged between 21-45 years are eligible to avail the loan under this scheme. This loan scheme is available with a maximum repayment period of 25-30 years with a loan amount of ₹20 Lakh or above.
SBI Maxgain-Home loan
You can avail this scheme to get the loan amount of above ₹20 Lakh & there is no maximum limit available for obtaining home loans under SBI Maxgain scheme.
SBI NRI Home Loan
This home loan scheme is available for Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) as well as for Persons of India Origin (POIs), having a regular source of income. To avail the same, the minimum employment tenure in India/Abroad is 2 years.
Realty Home Loan
You can avail this loan to purchase a plot so as to start the construction of the house. The maximum loan offered under this SBI home loan scheme is ₹10 crore for a maxiumum of 15 years.
SBI Pre-approved Loan (PAL)
Under this scheme, home loans can be sanctioned to the borrowers before the finalization of the property, which also enables the borrowers to do the negotiation easily.
Tribal Plus Home Loan
People living in hilly/tribal areas can avail loan from this scheme to purchase or construct a home/flat without mortgaging the land. The maximum loan amount that you can get is ₹10 Lakh for a maximum repayment period of 15 years.
Privilege Home Loan
Employees of Central/State Governments including PSBs, PSUs and other individuals with pensionable service. Maximum loan tenure is 30 years with repayment upto the age of 75 years.
Shaurya Home Loan
Those who are in defense personnel belonging to Army, Navy and Air Force are eligible to avail this SBI home loan scheme. Under this scheme, you can repay the same at an age of 75 years with maximum loan repayment period of upto 30 years.
SBI Coporate Home Loan
The bank is now offering home loans to Corporate Entities (Both Public & Pvt. Ltd. Companies) for construction/ acquisition of Residential Units in the name of the Company for use by their Directors/Promoters and Employees. SBI home loan for Corporate Entities can also be used for take-over of housing loans in the name of the Company from other Banks/HFCs. The eligibility for the same is as follows:
- Should be our existing borrower or a debt free Company
- Should be in the line of business for at least 3 years
- Should have earned uninterrupted Net Profit in last three years
- Existing loan accounts of the Company, if any, should be regular and standard and also should not have been restructured during the last 3 years. Opinion Report will be obtained from the existing Bankers, if any.
- ECR of BBB and better for units having total exposure of Rs.10 crores and above
- CRA of SB-8 & better in respect of both existing SME/C&I customers and new customers. CRA will be arrived at based on the latest audited Balance Sheet
- Parent Company fulfils the above mentioned eligibility norms
- Company agrees to stand as a Guarantor for Home Loan
- The estimated cash flow of the SPV/ Subsidiaries is sufficient to repay the EMIs or the Parent Company gives an undertaking to Service the Home Loan in addition to guaranteeing the loan.
Bridge Home Loan
SBI Bridge Loan is the facility under which you can get the loan for the rest 20% as well. This is a short term loan which helps the borrower to buy their dream home without being worried about any down payment.
How can you check your loan application Status?
To know your SBI home loan status, you can visit the official website of the bank or contact Wishfin home loan executives. The concerned person will help you track the status of your SBI home loan application on the basis of your application ID.
SBI Home Loan Customer Care Number
If you have any query related to SBI home loan, you can also contact the nearest SBI branch. You can also dial a toll-free customer care number-1800 425 3800. The executives will clear all your doubts as soon as possible.