Credit Card Payment Offers 201918977 views
- Get the latest cashback and discount offers on ICICI Credit Card
- From discount on dining to airport lounge access, ICICI Credit Card offers all
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Choose ICICI Credit Card?
- 2 Different types of ICICI Bank Credit Cards
- 3 How To Apply for ICICI Credit Card Online at Wishfin?
- 4 ICICI Credit Card Credit Limit
- 5 Make ICICI Credit Card Payment Online
- 6 ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
- 7 Limited Period ICICI Credit Card Offers 2019
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why Choose ICICI Credit Card?
The Mumbai-headquartered private biggie offers a variety of credit cards like Gemstone cards, airline cards, ferrari cards, metro cards and much more to tap into the unique needs of the customers. Each card is designed to serve a unique purpose.
Won’t you enjoy 15% discount on dining, free movie tickets and PAYBACK points on groceries and other spends? You would, right? All that and much more are on with ICICI Credit Cards. Let’s check out some of the points on which ICICI Credit Cards maintain a strong customer loyalty. These points include –
- Cash rewards on dining, groceries and supermarket
- Tie-up with Provogue on joining
- 5000 welcome bonus JPMiles
- Heavy discounts on golf rounds, movie tickets
- And several other benefits
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Different types of ICICI Bank Credit Cards
You should check a complete list of the credit cards offered by ICICI Bank and choose a one that has maximum rewards, cashback and discounts. At the same time, look for privileges such as lounge access and other travel benefits as well. Needless to speak of, a card with no fee and attractive features must be the one you should apply for. If that’s not the case, a card with most number of features at the lowest fee should be your pick.
|Types of Cards||Credit Card Name||Joining Fees||Annual Fees|
|Gemstone Cards||ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card||₹1,000||₹500|
|ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card||₹1,250||₹500 from second year onward|
|ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card||₹3,000||₹2,000 payable from second year (waived off if spent ₹3 lakhs in previous year)|
|ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card||₹6,500||₹3,500 payable from second year (waived off if spent more than ₹ 6 lakhs in previous year)|
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card||₹1,000||₹500 payable from second year|
|Travel Cards||Jet Airways ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card||₹1,250||₹1,250 payable from second year onward|
|Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card||₹2,500||₹2,500 applicable from second year of joining|
|Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card||₹5,000||₹5,000 payable from second year of joining (waived off if JetPrivilege Tier Platinum members)|
|ICICI Bank British Airways Premium Credit Card||₹7,000|
|Fuel Cards||ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card||₹199||₹199 payable from second year|
|ICICI Bank HPCL Platinum Credit Card||₹199||₹199|
|ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa Contactless Credit Card||₹199||₹199 payable from second year onward|
|Featured Cards||ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card||₹199||₹199 payable from second year onward|
|ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card||NIL||NIL|
|ICICI Ferrari Signature Credit Card||₹3,999||₹999 (waived off on a spend of more than ₹2.5 lakhs in the previous year)|
|Ferrari Platinum Credit Card||₹499||₹499 from second year onward (waived off on a spend of more than ₹1.25 lakh in the previous year)|
|Sports Cards||ICICI Manchester United Platinum Credit Card||₹499||₹499, waived on spending more than ₹1,25,000 in the previous year|
|ICICI Bank Manchester United Signature Credit Card||₹2,499||₹2,499|
|E-commerce Cards||Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card||NIL||NIL|
Note – The fees would also include applicable GST.
Both salaried and self-employed are eligible to apply for ICICI credit cards on meeting the following conditions.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- The minimum age at the time of application must not be below 23 years
- The salaried individual must earn a minimum monthly salary of ₹20,000
- The self-employed’s minimum annual turnover should be ₹3,00,000
- The applicant must not have defaulted on payments w.r.t ongoing credits or have availed in the past
- ID Proof and Address Proof
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slip of the last 2 months
- Passport sized photograph
How To Apply for ICICI Credit Card Online at Wishfin?
We, at Wishfin, provide you an online platform to apply for ICICI Credit Cards. The offers of these cards are shown on our website and so you can take a note of the same. Apply for a card which you find most appealing of the lot.
Apply for ICICI Credit Card on WhatsApp
Yes, you can apply for ICICI Bank Credit Cards via WhatsApp chat with Wishfin, a leading fintech company in India. Within a few simple steps, you can apply for the card you wish to. All you need to do is to visit the website of Wishfin and follow the steps as described below.
- Navigate to ‘Credit Card’ section and click on ‘Best Credit Card Offers’
- You can find ‘Apply with the Ease of WhatsApp Chat’ button to click on
- Upon clicking, you need to enter your mobile number and click on ‘Continue with WhatsApp
- You will get added to a group with Wishfin being the other member
- Answer a few personal, professional and credit-related details before submitting your application for ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Subsequent to a successful verification, your application gets a nod from the lender
How to Apply at ICICI Bank Website?
You can also apply at ICICI Bank’s website for a credit card. The candidates applying at ICICI Bank website have to follow the steps shown below:
- Go to the ICICI Bank website
- Select ‘Apply Online’ option
- From the drop down menu choose credit cards option available under the heading of Cards
- Feed the relevant information in the fields appearing on the screen
- Click on ‘Show Eligible Cards’ button
- Select the type of card you wish to apply for
- Click on ‘Apply’ button
- Now upload the required documents
ICICI Credit Card Application at Branch
Application at a bank branch entails the following steps.
- Go to the nearest ICICI Bank branch
- Ask for the Credit Card Application Form
- Fill the details correctly
- Submit the form along with relevant documents to the concerned official for processing
- The bank would give a nod only when the details are verified successfully
ICICI Credit Card Application Status
Wishfin executives would give you regular updates on your application status. Their unrelenting support would make sure your application gets the fastest approval from ICICI Bank, which will assess your candidature based on your credit history and the stability of income. If there are discrepancies in documents, you will get to know ASAP, courtesy the dedicated team behind your application. The prompt action from Wishfin would thus give you the time to fill the void in your application and get the approval thereafter. You can even call the customer care number to know the exact status.
ICICI Credit Card Credit Limit
If it is important to grab reward points, discounts, cashback and other exciting offers, it is also important to get a greater credit limit at the same time. It’s not clear as to how much of a credit limit can be offered to you. But one thing for sure, the limit would mainly depend on your income, credit score and repayment potential. A greater limit must not make you go haywire spending on the card and put you off financially when it comes to paying the dues. A significantly higher utilization could cause a default from your end. So use discretion on your purchase to keep the bills under control. At the same time, don’t be so restraint on spends that the credit history does not build for you to leverage later on. A good credit history with an ICICI Bank Credit Card can make it easy for you to access credit cards and other lending products in the future.
Make ICICI Credit Card Payment Online
You can log in to ICICI Bank’s Internet Banking to pay the amount due on your credit card. If you do not have the net banking access of ICICI Bank but have the same of some other banks, then also the payment can be made. You just need to add ICICI Credit Card as a biller in that bank’s account. The concerned bank will send you an SMS regarding the bill so that you can pay the sum on or before the due date. Also, you can set up AutoPay on your ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill in order to avoid the hassles that come by forgetting the due date.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
In case you have any query related to ICICI bank credit cards, you can register your grievance by dialing a toll-free number – 1800 102 4242, between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Friday. The customer care executives of the bank are here to give you a proper support and guidance so that all your queries and complaint can be solved easily. So, feel free to get in touch with the bank, in case you have a query or concern related to your ICICI Bank credit cards. Doesn’t matter whether it’s about payment date, reward points or privileges such as lounge access, you can get to know all by calling the executives on the aforesaid number.
Get Your ICICI Bank Credit Card Statement Online
If you own an ICICI bank credit card, it is obvious that you want to get the monthly statements of your credit card, won’t you? With these statements, it’s easy to know the transactions made in a particular billing cycle. The statement will also show the reward point summary and the total due to be paid, along with the minimum due amount. It’s possible for a bank to commit an error while recording the transactions, which could so easily raise the dues and be shown on the statement. By checking the statement carefully, you can get to know the same and report it to the bank for an immediate action.
Limited Period ICICI Credit Card Offers 2019
Grab the following attractive offers on your ICICI Bank credit cards before they expire.
Amazon Gift Card of Up to ₹1,000 (Offer Valid Till January 31, 2019)
- Grab an Amazon Gift Card of ₹1,000 on cart value of ₹10,000 and above
- A gift card worth ₹500 on first spend of ₹2,000 and above
- The offer is applicable to ICICI Bank Business credit cardholders
Get Up to ₹20,000 Off on Spends Made at International Fashion Brand Luxepolis (Offer Valid Till August 31, 2019)
- Get a discount of ₹20,000 on all transactions of more than ₹10 lakhs. Type promo code ILUXEPOLIS20K to grab the discount.
- Grab a discount of ₹10,000 on all transactions of more than ₹2 lakhs. Type promo code ILUXEPOLIS10K to grab the offer.
- Enjoy a discount of ₹5,000 on all transactions of more than ₹1 lakh. Promo code to avail the offer is ILUXEPOLIS5K.
- Get ₹2,000 off on all transactions of more than ₹40,000. Promo code for the offer is ILUXEPOLIS2K.
- Get ₹1,000 off on all other transactions. Type promo code ILUXEPOLIS1K to grab the offer.
Note – Luxepolis is an international fashion brand for men’s and women’s clothes and accessories.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Can I Raise Credit Limit on My ICICI Bank Credit Card?
You can raise the limit by giving a request for the same at any of the ICICI Bank branches. The bank will first check your card repayment track before responding to your request. If the repayment is found to be timely, your request will be honoured gleefully. On a general note, the bank also sends SMS regarding an increase in credit limit. If you reply to the SMS, the bank executives will contact you and get your limit raised.
How Can I Convert My ICICI Credit Card Transactions into EMI?
When you shop online, you would see several payment modes appearing on the screen. You just need to choose card EMI first before clicking on ICICI Bank and selecting from tenures of 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and a year. After that, you need to mention credit card number, name as written on the card, cvv number, expiry date of the card before clicking on ‘Submit’ button. You would get an One-time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number. Input that number and get the transaction converted into EMIs.
How to Update or Change Communication Address on My Credit Card Account?
You can do so by visiting the nearest ICICI Bank branch. All you need to do is to submit your identity and new address proof. You may have to notify the change in address through a form, which you can get from a bank official.