Credit Card Payment Offers 2018 5539 views
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
What’s special about ICICI Credit Card that has made many applying for it? The answer would be its long-list of offers comprising rewards, discounts, cashback on spends like groceries, movies, online shopping and others. And its offers are open to all, be it the corporate or the retail customers. The Mumbai-headquartered private biggie offers a variety of credit cards like Gemstone cards, airline cards, ferrari cards, metro cards and much more to tap into the unique needs of the customers. Each card is designed to serve a unique purpose.
Table of Contents
- 1 ICICI Credit Card Offers Including Reward Points, Discounts, Cashback & Others
- 2 ICICI Bank Credit Card Eligibility
- 3 How About Applying for ICICI Bank Credit Card via WhatsApp?
ICICI Credit Card Offers Including Reward Points, Discounts, Cashback & Others
|Card Name||Joining & Annual Fee Details (18% GST to be added to the Fee Amount)||Reward Points, Cashback & Discount Offers|
|ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card|
|Jet Airways ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card|
|Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card|
One on one free movie ticket a week
|Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card|
|British Airways Premium Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank HPCL Coral American Express Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank HPCL Platinum Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card|
Annual Fee-₹500 payable from second year
|ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa Contactless Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card|
|ICICI Ferrari Signature Credit Card|
|Ferrari Platinum Credit Card|
ICICI Bank Credit Card Eligibility
The salaried and self-employed people are eligible to apply for credit cards ICICI if –
- The applicant is a citizen of India
- The minimum age is 23 years
- The salaried individual earns a minimum monthly salary of ₹20,000
- The self-employed’s minimum annual turnover is ₹3,00,000
- The applicant is not a credit defaulter
- ID Proof and Address Proof
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slip of the last 2 months
- Passport sized photograph
How To Apply for ICICI Credit Card Online at Wishfin?
We, at Wishfin, provide you an online platform to apply for ICICI Credit Cards. The offers of these cards are shown on our website and so you can take note of the same. So, apply for a card which you find most appealing of the lot. Our process is simple to understand.
You can also apply at ICICI Bank’s website for a credit card. The candidates applying at ICICI Bank website have to follow the steps given below:
- Open the ICICI Bank website
- Select Apply online option
- From the drop down menu choose credit cards option available under the heading of Cards
- Feed the relevant information in the fields appearing on the screen
- Click on Show Eligible Cards button
- Select the type of card you wish to apply for
- Click on apply button
- Now upload the documents required
How About Applying for ICICI Bank Credit Card via WhatsApp?
Yes, you can apply for ICICI Bank Credit Cards via WhatsApp chat with Wishfin, a leading Fintech company in India. Within a few simple steps, you can apply for the cards. All you need to do is to visit the website of Wishfin and follow the steps as described below.
- Navigate to ‘Credit Card’ section and click on ‘Best Credit Card Offers’
- You can find ‘Apply with the Ease of WhatsApp Chat’ button to click on
- Upon clicking, you would need to enter your mobile number and click on ‘Continue with WhatsApp
- You will get added to a group with Wishfin being the other member
- Answer a few personal, professional and credit-related details before submitting your application for ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Subsequent to a successful verification, your application get a nod from the lender
ICICI Bank Credit Card Application Status
The Wishfin executives would give you the updates on your application status on a regular basis. Their unrelenting support would make sure your application gets the fastest approval from ICICI Bank, which will screen your candidature based on your credit history and stability of income. If there are discrepancies in the documents, you will get to know ASAP, courtesy of the dedicated team behind your application. The prompt action from Wishfin would thus give you the time to fill the void in your application and get the approval thereafter.
ICICI Credit Card Statement – Catch All The Shopping Details Here
If you own an ICICI bank credit card, it is obvious that you want to get the monthly statements of your credit card. With these statements, it is easy to know the transactions made from your end in a particular billing cycle. The statement will also show the reward point summary and the total due amount to be paid, along with the minimum due amount.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Payment Online
You can either login to ICICI Bank’s Internet Banking to pay the due amount on your credit card. If you do not have the net banking access of ICICI Bank but have the same of some other banks, then also the payment can be made. You just need to add ICICI Credit Card as a biller in that bank’s account. The concerned bank will send you an SMS regarding the bill so that you can pay the sum on or before the due date. Also, you can set up AutoPay on your ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill in order to avoid the hassle of forgetting the due date, which can happen with anyone.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Helpline – Feel Free to Raise Your Query
In case you have any query related to ICICI bank credit cards, you can register your grievance by dialing a toll-free number, which is 1800 102 4242, between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Friday. The customer care executives of the bank are here to give you the proper support and guidance so that all your queries and complaint can be solved easily. So, feel free to get in touch with the bank, in case you have a query or concern related to your ICICI Bank credit cards.