Get the latest cashback and discount offers on ICICI Credit Card
From discount on dining to airport lounge access, ICICI Credit Card offers all
The ICICI Bank offers many credit cards having multiple offers and benefits and you can use them for traveling or shopping. On the other hand, there are many fuel credit cards offered by the ICICI bank that has offers on fuel purchases. So, whatever may be the purpose of applying for the ICICI Bank Credit Card, you should know the features and benefits of it. In addition to the features, these credit cards give you movie discounts, Payback points, and free access to the airport lounges and golf courses. You can have a premium experience if you have an ICICI Credit Card because they have exclusive offers and they will also save some bucks when you shop through them. So, let’s move on to the types of ICICI cards and their features so that you can choose one of them easily.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
List of ICICI Bank Credit Cards in India 2023
You should check every ICICI credit card and choose a one that has maximum rewards, cashback and discounts. At the same time, look for privileges such as lounge access and other travel benefits too. Needless to say, you should set your sights on a card with no fee and attractive features. If you don’t find a card having such credentials, a card with most number of features at the lowest fee should be your pick.
|Credit Cards||Fees||Features and Benefits|
|ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card||- Annual Fee- INR 1000 + GST|
- Renewal Fee- INR 500 + GST
|- Spend on dining, groceries, supermarket, and other categories to earn 2 payback points except for Fuel.|
- Enjoy 1 Complimentary Visit to the Domestic Airport Lounge per quarter.
- Make bookings on Bookmyshow and get 2 complimentary movie tickets under Buy 1 Get 1 offer in a month.
- Enjoy 15% off on your dining bills at over 2100 restaurants across the country under the Culinary Treats Program.
- Waive off the annual fee by spending INR 150000 and above in a year.
|ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card||- Annual Fee- INR 3000 + GST|
- Renewal Fee- INR 2000 + GST
|- Get a welcome shopping voucher on shopping and travel worth INR 5000 once you pay the joining fee of the ICICI Credit Card.|
- You can earn up to 15000 Payback points on this ICICI credit card.
- Enjoy 2 complimentary visits to the golf courses.
- Get 2 complimentary accesses to the airport lounges per quarter.
- Get a discount of 25% up to INR 150 on a minimum of 2 movie tickets on BookMyShow and INOX.
- Earn 2 Payback points per INR 100 on domestic transactions.
- Enjoy 4 Payback Points per INR 100 on international transactions.
|ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card||- Annual Fee- INR 6500 + GST|
- Renewal Fee- INR 3500 + GST
|- Get a TataCliq Voucher of INR 3000 as a welcome gift.|
- You will also get an EaseMyTrip Voucher of INR 4000 and an Uber Voucher of INR 1000 as a welcome bonus.
- On the payment of the joining fee get a Zomato Pro Membership Voucher of INR 800 and a Croma Voucher of INR 1000.
- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Access to the Airport Lounges 2 Complimentary Visits to the international airport lounges through this credit card.
- Get 4 Complimentary Rounds of Golf every month.
- Earn 20000 Payback points after every anniversary year of the ICICI Credit Card.
- Enjoy 2 Reward Points per INR 100 on Domestic Transactions 4 Reward Points per INR 100 on International Transactions.
- Earn 1 Reward Point on spending INR 100 on fuels, utilities, and insurance expenses.
- Spend INR 4 Lacs in a year and earn 4000 Payback Points.
|ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card||- Annual Fee- INR 199 + GST|
- Renewal Fee- INR 199 + GST
|- Spend INR 100 (except fuel) and earn 2 PAYBACK points. |
- You are allowed to redeem 2000 PAYBACK points in a go which would be worth INR 500 of fuel.
- Earn 2.5% cashback and 1% surcharge waiver on the fuel purchases at petrol pumps.
- Get INR 100 off on up to 2 movie tickets monthly on BookMyShow.
- Enjoy a minimum of 15% off on your dining bills at over 800 restaurants across the nation.
- Spend INR 50000 and above in a year and the annual fee of the subsequent year would be reversed.
|ICICI Bank HPCL Platinum Credit Card||- Annual Fee- INR 199 + GST|
- Renewal Fee- INR 199 + GST
|- Enjoy a cashback of INR 100 on fuel purchase at HPCL pumps, every single time.|
- Get a 1% waiver at fuel surcharge on fuel purchase up to INR 4000 at HPCL pumps by swiping the card at the ICICI Merchant Services.
- Earn 2 PAYBACK Points on every retail purchase worth INR 100 (except fuel).
- You can redeem 2000 PAYBACK points to purchase fuel worth INR 500 by swiping at any HPCL pump.
- Enjoy up to INR 100 off on movie tickets on any day of the week.
- Get 15% off on your dining bills at over 800 restaurants across the nation through the ICICI Credit Card.
- Spend INR 50000 and above in a year and waive off the annual fee.
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card||- Annual Fee- INR 500 + GST|
- Renewal Fee- INR 500 + GST
|- Get 2 PAYBACK per INR 100 spent on all categories except Fuel.|
- Enjoy 1 PAYBACK point per INR 100 spend on utilities and insurance categories.
- Earn 10000 PAYBACK Points every year.
- Get 1 movie ticket free on the purchase of others on any day of the week on BookMyShow.
- Enjoy up to 2 tickets every month up to INR 250 per ticket.
- Get a minimum discount of 15% on each dining bill under the culinary treat program.
- Enjoy 1 free visit to the airport lounge quarterly and the access is restricted to the primary ICICI Credit cardholders.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at any HPCL pump at a maximum transaction of INR 4000.
- Spend INR 150000 and above to waive off the annual fee.
|ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa Contactless Credit Card||- Annual Fee- INR 199 + GST|
- Renewal Fee- INR 199 + GST
|- Enjoy INR 100 off on movie tickets twice a month at BookMyShow.|
- Get 15% off on each dining bill paid through this ICICI Credit Card at over 2,100 restaurants across India.
- You can save by 2.5% every month on fuel purchases by swiping your card at the HPCL pumps.
- Enjoy 2 PAYBACK per INR 100 spent on all categories.
- You are allowed to redeem 2000 PAYBACK Points against fuel worth INR 500.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at any HPCL pump.
- Waive off the annual fee by spending INR 50000 and above in a year.
|ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card||- Annual Fee- INR 299 + GST|
- Renewal Fee- INR 299 + GST
|- Make the automatic recharge of the Mumbai Metro Card chip balance using the Auto Top-up facility.|
- Enjoy 12.5% off on the Travel fares of the Mumbai metro.
- Get 4 Payback per transaction of Auto Recharge of INR 100.
- Enjoy 2 Payback Points on every other transaction of INR 100 excluding Fuel Expenses.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at HPCL pumps.
- Get a minimum of 15% off on dining including all the leading restaurants in India with Culinary treats.
|ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card||- Annual Fee- INR 299 + GST|
- Renewal Fee- INR 299 + GST
|- Make the auto-recharge of your Delhi Metro Transit Chip Balance through this card.|
- Enjoy 2 Payback Points on the expenditure of every INR 100 excluding fuel transactions.
- Get a Flat Discount of 10% on fare charged for traveling through Delhi Metro.
- Enjoy 4 Payback Points on each auto top-up transaction.
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at all the HPCL refilling Pumps.
- Swipe the card on ICICI merchant machines and get 2.5% off as the fuel surcharge waiver.
|ICICI Bank Unifare Bangalore Metro Credit Card||- Annual Fee- INR 299 + GST|
- Renewal Fee- INR 299 + GST
|- Enjoy the Auto Recharge Facility on the Namma Metro Smart Card Balance whenever the balance is below INR 100.|
- Get 15% off on the Travelling fare of Namma Metro.
- Earn 4 Payback Points on every transaction of the Auto Recharge of INR 100.
- Enjoy 2 Payback Points on every other transaction of INR 100 each.
- Get a Fuel Surcharge waiver of 1% on HPCL pumps.
- Earn a minimum Discount of 15% at the known restaurants across India.
|ICICI Bank Expressions Credit Card||- Annual Fee- INR 499 + GST|
- Renewal Fee- INR 499 + GST
|- Earn 3 Payback Points per INR 100 on all the retail purchases excluding fuels.|
- Get a discount of INR 100 per month for up to 2 movie tickets on BookMyShow.
- Enjoy 1 Complimentary visit to Domestic Airport Lounge per quarter.
- Save a minimum of 15% on Dining under the Culinary Treats Programme.
- You can easily personalize the background of your Credit Card using multiple designs.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on the fuel surcharge at HPCL pumps.
- Spend INR 150000 in the previous year to waive off the renewal fee.
|ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card||- Annual Fee- NIL|
- Renewal Fee- NIL
|- Get a waiver of 1% on fuel surcharge at HPCL pumps on the card swipe at ICICI Merchant Services.|
- On every retail purchase of INR 100 (except fuel) you will get 2 PAYBACK points.
- Redeem 2000 PAYBACK points worth INR 500 by swiping your PAYBACK Membership card at any HPCL Fuel Stations.
- Get 15% off on your dining bills at over 2,500 restaurants across the nation through the ICICI Bank Credit Card.
|ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card||- Annual Fee- NIL|
- Renewal Fee- NIL
|- Earn 2 PAYBACK points on every retail purchase worth INR 100.|
- You can have services like Global Emergency Assistance and card replacement in any city or any country across the globe.
- If you make full payment against your outstanding balance then no interest will be charged.
- Enjoy 100 off on movie bookings made through Bookmyshow, twice a month.
- Enjoy 15% off on dining under the culinary treat program.
- Avail of a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel purchases at HPCL pumps
|ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card Against Fixed Deposit||- Annual Fee- 500 + GST|
- Renewal Fee- NIL
|- Multiply your reward points two times by spending on dining, groceries, and the supermarket.|
- Enjoy Complimentary domestic airport lounge access under the Visa program.
- Make bookings on Bookmyshow and get complimentary movie tickets under Buy 1 Get 1 offer.
- Get a 15% discount on your dining bills at over 2100 restaurants across the nation under culinary treat.
|MakeMyTrip ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card||- Annual Fee- 500 + GST|
- Renewal Fee- NIL
|- Get 500 My Cash plus Lemon Tree Hotel voucher worth INR 2000 after the payment of the joining fee.|
- You can earn 5000 My Cash through this credit card.
- Enjoy complimentary lounge access at domestic airports through this ICICI Bank Credit Card.
- Get one complimentary access to select railway lounges per quarter.
- Enjoy Buy 1 Get 1 Offer on BookMyShow through this card.
|Amazon ICICI Pay Credit Card||- Annual Fee- NIL|
- Renewal Fee- NIL
|- Get 5% back on Amazon.in if the cardholder is a prime member.|
- The Non-prime members will get 3% back on the spending made on Amazon.in.
- Enjoy 2% back on more than 100 Amazon Pay partner merchants while using the card on Amazon Pay.
- Get 1% back on other purchases and the rewards will be in the form of Amazon Pay Balance.
- Get a minimum discount of 15% on dining at more than 2,500 restaurants across India via Culinary Treats Program.
- Enjoy a 1% surcharge waived on fuel transactions.
|ICICI Emeralde Credit Card||- Annual Fee- INR 12000 + GST|
- Renewal Fee- INR 12000 + GST
|- Get unlimited access to international airport lounges, under the Dreamfolks Membership Programme.|
- Have unlimited visits to select lounges at airports in India with this ICICI Bank Credit Card.
- Enjoy unlimited access to the domestic airport spa under the Dreamfolks Membership.
- This ICICI Credit Card has a foreign markup fee of 2%
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions.
- Buy one ticket from BookMyShow and enjoy up to INR 750 off on the second ticket, up to 4 times a month.
- Enjoy complimentary golf lessons per INR 50000 or more spent in the previous calendar month and a maximum of up to 4 rounds monthly.
- Have 24×7 concierge service that takes care of your every need.
- Get a minimum of 15% off on dining at participating restaurants under the Culinary Treats Programme.
- Enjoy 4 PAYBACK Points per INR 100 spent on all retail transactions except fuel.
- Enjoy 1 PAYBACK Point on every INR 100 spent on utilities and insurance categories.
- Have Personal Air Accident Insurance Cover of INR 3 Crore.
- Enjoy a Credit Shield of INR 50000.
- Have Baggage insurance of up to INR 25000.
- There is a Loss of Travel Documents Cover of $500 and a loss of Check-in Baggage Cover of $1200.
|ICICI Manchester United Signature Credit Card||- Annual Fee- INR 2499 + GST|
- Renewal Fee- INR 2499 + GST
|- Enjoy a welcome gift of Manchester United branded Football and Holdall within 30 days of the payment of the joining fee.|
- You can get a private tour of the Manchester United stadium and museum, and a trip to the Manchester United Megastore at the stadium if you are among the top 18 spenders.
- The top 100 spenders will get the Manchester United branded t-shirt every month.
- Enjoy 10% off on buying the merchandise from Manchester United online store.
- Have 2 complimentary visits to domestic airport lounges each quarter in India.
- Enjoy 2 complimentary movie tickets every month as part of Buy 1, Get 1 Free on BookMyShow.
- Get 15% off at more than 2,500 restaurants across India and a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at refilling stations on this ICICI Credit Card.
|ICICI Manchester United Platinum Credit Card||- Annual Fee- INR 499 + GST|
- Renewal Fee- INR 499 + GST
|- Get a welcome gift of Manchester United branded football after paying the joining fee and making a transaction of at least INR 1000 within three months.|
- You can get a Manchester United T-shirt if you are among the 70 spenders every month.
- Enjoy 2 reward points each on domestic and international transactions.
- Get 3 reward points on spending made on the match days of Manchester United.
- Have 2 complimentary movie tickets every month up to INR 250 per ticket on BookMyShow.
- Get 15% off on dining at more than 2,500 restaurants across India via Culinary Treats Program.
- Have a 1% surcharge waiver on refilling the vehicle.
- Enjoy 1 complimentary access to domestic airport lounges in India per quarter.
- Waive off the renewal fee by spending INR 125000 in the previous year.
Note – The fees would also include applicable GST.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Eligibility
Both salaried and self-employed are eligible to apply for ICICI credit cards on meeting the following conditions.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- The minimum age at the time of application must not be less than 23 years
- The salaried individual must earn a minimum monthly salary of INR 20,000
- Self-employed must have a minimum annual turnover of INR 3,00,000
- The applicant must not have defaulted on payments w.r.t ongoing credits or the past ones
- ID Proof and Address Proof
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slip of the last 2 months
- Passport sized photograph
How To Apply for ICICI Credit Card Online at Wishfin?
We, at Wishfin, provide you an online platform to apply for ICICI Credit Cards. You can see the offers of these cards on this online portal. Apply for a card which you find best suited to serve your purpose.
Apply for ICICI Credit Card on WhatsApp
Yes, you can apply for ICICI Bank Credit Cards via WhatsApp chat with Wishfin, a leading fintech company in India. Within a few simple steps, you can apply for the card you wish to. All you need to do is visit the website of Wishfin and follow the steps shown below.
- Navigate to ‘Credit Card’ section and click on ‘Best Credit Card Offers‘
- You can find ‘Apply with the Ease of WhatsApp Chat’ button to click on
- On clicking the same, a page will appear asking you to enter your mobile number
- Click on ‘Continue with WhatsApp’
- You will be added to a group with Wishfin being the other member
- Mention a few personal, professional and credit-related details before submitting your application for ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Subsequent to a successful verification, your application gets a nod from the lender
How to Apply at ICICI Bank Website?
You can also apply at ICICI Bank’s website for a credit card. Candidates applying at ICICI Bank website have to follow the steps shown below:
- Go to ICICI Bank website
- Select ‘Apply Online’ option
- From the drop down menu, choose ‘Credit Cards’ option available under the heading of Cards
- Feed the relevant information in the fields
- Click on ‘Show Eligible Cards’ button
- Select the type of card you wish to apply for
- Click on ‘Apply’ button
- Now upload the required documents
ICICI Credit Card Application at Branch
Application at a bank branch entails the following steps.
- Go to the nearest ICICI Bank branch
- Ask for the Credit Card Application Form
- Fill the details correctly
- Submit the form along with relevant documents to the concerned official for processing
- The bank would give a nod only when the details are verified successfully
ICICI Credit Card Application Status
Wishfin executives would give you regular updates on your application status. Their unrelenting support would make sure your application gets the fastest approval from ICICI Bank, which will assess your candidature based on your credit history and income statbility. If there are discrepancies in documents, you will get to know ASAP, courtesy the dedicated team behind your application. The prompt action from Wishfin would thus give you the time to fill the void in your application and get the approval thereafter. You can even call the customer care number to know the exact status.
ICICI Credit Card Limit
If it is important to grab reward points, discounts, cashback and other exciting offers, it is also important to get a greater credit limit at the same time. It’s not clear as to how much a limit you can get. But one thing for sure, the limit would mainly depend on your income, credit score and repayment potential. A greater limit must not make you go haywire spending on the card and put you off financially when it comes to paying dues. A significantly higher utilization could cause a default from your end. So purchase carefully and keep the bills under control. At the same time, don’t be so restrained on spending that the credit history does not build for you. A good credit history with an ICICI Bank Credit Card can make it easy for you to access credit cards and other lending products in the future.
Make ICICI Credit Card Payment Online
You can log in to ICICI Bank’s Internet Banking to pay the amount due on your credit card. If you do not have the net banking access of ICICI Bank but have of some other banks, even then you can make the payment using this route. You just need to add ICICI Credit Card as a biller in that bank’s account. The concerned bank will send you an SMS showing the bill amount, the due date, etc. Also, you can set up AutoPay on your ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill to avoid the hassles that come by forgetting the due date.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
In case you have any query related to ICICI bank credit cards, you can register your grievance by dialing a toll-free number – 1800 102 4242, between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Friday. The customer care executives of the bank are here to give you a proper support and guidance so that all your queries and complaint can be solved easily. So, feel free to get in touch with the bank whenever you have a query or concern related to your ICICI Bank credit card. Doesn’t matter whether it’s about payment date, reward points or privileges such as lounge access, you can get to know all by calling the executives on the aforesaid number.
Get Your ICICI Bank Credit Card Statement Online
If you own an ICICI bank credit card, it is obvious that you want to get the monthly statements of your credit card, won’t you? With these statements, you can see the transactions made in a particular billing cycle. The statement will also show the reward point summary and the total due, along with the minimum due amount. It’s possible for a bank to commit an error while recording the transactions, which could so easily raise the amount due. By checking the statement carefully, you can get to know the same and report it to the bank for an immediate action.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How Can I Raise Credit Limit on My ICICI Bank Credit Card?
You can get the limit raised by giving a request for the same at any of the ICICI Bank branches. The bank will first check your card repayment track before responding to your request. If the repayment is found good, the bank will entertain your request. On a general note, the bank also sends SMS regarding an increase in the credit limit. If you reply to the SMS, the bank executives will contact you and get your limit raised.
2. How Can I Convert My ICICI Credit Card Transactions into EMI?
When you shop online, you would see several payment modes appearing on the screen. You just need to choose card EMI first before clicking on ICICI Bank and selecting from tenures of 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and a year. After that, you need to mention credit card number, name as written on the card, cvv number, expiry date of the card before clicking on ‘Submit’ button. You’ll get an One-time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number. Enter that number and get the transaction converted into EMIs.
3. How to Update or Change Communication Address on My Credit Card Account?
You can do so by visiting the nearest ICICI Bank branch. All you need to do is submit your identity and new address proofs. You may have to notify the change in address through a form, which you can get from a bank official.
4. How can I apply for a credit card online?
You can directly head over to the website of your preferred bank and apply for a credit card. Apart from that, you can compare various credit cards of different banks and apply for one at Wishfin.
5. Can I use my credit card after moving to another country?
As per RBI guidelines, the credit cards issued by ICICI Bank are only for Indian Citizens. However, if you are moving to another country you need to clear all the outstanding dues on the card and surrender it to the bank before you give up on your Indian citizenship. It is mandatory for all the citizens who are planning to become citizens of another country.
6. What if your ICICI Bank Credit Card gets declined?
Your credit card may get declined due to a number of reasons. You can either visit the bank branch or contact their customer care service to know why your payment is being declined on their credit card.
7. How to update your Email address or mobile number on your credit card?
You can easily change your email address or mobile number by visiting your nearest ICICI Bank Branch. Moreover, if you use the ICICI bank’s net banking facility, you update your details by logging into it.
8. How do Banks charge Interest on a Credit Card?
Banks charge an interest on the total outstanding amount as well as the fresh transactions that are made till the date as the previous amount is required to be paid in full. You are required to pay the total interest amount that is due and not paid on the due date.
9. What happens if you overuse your credit card?
In case you make a transaction that exceeds your credit limit, ICICI Bank has the right to decide whether the transaction shall be approved or not. If ICICI Bank approves your transaction, then it will charge an over-limit charge of 2.5% of the amount above your credit limit.
10. What is the minimum CIBIL score requirement for a credit card?
Generally, ICICI Bank approves a credit card application if the applicant has a CIBIL score above 700. However, there are cases where the bank might approve a credit card application with a CIBIL score of 650.
11. Are Credit Cards offered with any Airport Lounge Benefits?
ICICI Bank has a range of credit cards that come along with access to Domestic as well as International Lounges at Airports. However, it is recommended that you should always check all the benefits of the credit card with your lender before applying for it.
12. Is it possible to apply for a credit card with Low CIBIL Score?
CIBIL scores as low as 650 are likely to get approval for an ICICI Bank credit card. However, scores below 650 are usually considered poor and the application can only be approved if the applicant provides security or collateral such as a Bank Fixed Deposits.
13. Can I use my credit card at an ATM?
Yes, it is possible to use your credit card at an ATM. This process is known as cash advance. However, there is a certain limit on how much money you can withdraw from the ATM. The limit is generally preset by the bank and is usually around 30% to 40% of your credit card limit.