Credit Card Payment Offers 20186765 views
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
What’s special about ICICI Credit Card that has made many applying for it? The answer would be its long-list of offers comprising rewards, discounts, cashback on spends like groceries, movies, online shopping and others. And its offers are open to all, be it the corporate or the retail customers. The Mumbai-headquartered private biggie offers a variety of credit cards like Gemstone cards, airline cards, ferrari cards, metro cards and much more to tap into the unique needs of the customers. Each card is designed to serve a unique purpose.
Table of Contents
- 1 ICICI Credit Card Offers Including Reward Points, Discounts, Cashback & Others
- 2 Limited Period Offers on ICICI Credit Card
- 3 10% Cashback on Samsung Galaxy Handsets on Amazon
- 4 5% Cashback at Kalyan Jewellers Store (Offer Valid from April 12, 2018 – April 30, 2018)
- 5 10% cashback on Panasonic Air Conditioner EMI Offer (Valid Till June 30, 2018)
- 6 ICICI Bank Credit Card Eligibility
- 7 How About Applying for ICICI Bank Credit Card via WhatsApp?
ICICI Credit Card Offers Including Reward Points, Discounts, Cashback & Others
|Card Name||Joining & Annual Fee Details (18% GST to be added to the Fee Amount)||Reward Points, Cashback & Discount Offers|
|ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card|
|Jet Airways ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card|
|Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card|
One on one free movie ticket a week
|Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card|
|British Airways Premium Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank HPCL Coral American Express Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank HPCL Platinum Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card|
Annual Fee-₹500 payable from second year
|ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa Contactless Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card|
|ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card|
|ICICI Ferrari Signature Credit Card|
|Ferrari Platinum Credit Card|
Limited Period Offers on ICICI Credit Card
Grab the latest shopping offers on your ICICI credit cards by getting tuned to the updates provided on Wishfin. Are you ready to grab the offers? Then, take a look below.
Cashback on Apple Products (Offer Valid from March 12-April 15, 2018)
- Avail additional cashback of up to ₹15,000 while buying Apple iPhones, iPads, Macbook, Apple Watch and several other products alike
- Offer applicable only on EMI transactions for tenures of 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 months
- A maximum of 2 transactions are eligible for cashback
- Offer applicable only when card gets swiped at Plutus POS terminal/Payment Gateway/Pinelabs
- Cashback processing to be made within 90 days from the transaction date
Cashback on Different Apple Products
|Apple Products||Additional Cashback (In ₹)|
10% Cashback on Samsung Galaxy Handsets on Amazon
The offer is applicable to all those buying Samsung Galaxy handsets on Amazon using the EMI transactions of ICICI Bank credit cards. As part of the EMI Fest, ICICI cardholders can get 10% cashback on buying popular Galaxy modesl such as Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy A8+, Galaxy On5 Pro, Galaxy J7 Max, Galaxy J7 Duo, Galaxy On7 Prime. The offer will be valid till April 21, 2018.
5% Cashback at Kalyan Jewellers Store (Offer Valid from April 12, 2018 – April 30, 2018)
- Get 5% cashback on your ICICI credit card spends made at any of the Kalyan Jewellers stores located in India.
- The minimum spend required to get cashback amounts to ₹15,000
- The maximum cashback is limited to ₹4,000 per card
- However, the offer ceases to exist on EMI transactions
10% cashback on Panasonic Air Conditioner EMI Offer (Valid Till June 30, 2018)
- 10% cashback awaits on buying Panasonic air conditioners at any of the participating stores via ICICI credit cards using the EMI option
- Offer, available on select tenures, can be a maximum of ₹4,000 per transaction
- A maximum of 2 EMI transactions can be eligible for cashback
- Offer available only on card swipe under Brand EMI option on Plutus POS terminal/Pinelabs
- Offer only on select products
ICICI Bank Credit Card Eligibility
The salaried and self-employed people are eligible to apply for credit cards ICICI if –
- The applicant is a citizen of India
- The minimum age is 23 years
- The salaried individual earns a minimum monthly salary of ₹20,000
- The self-employed’s minimum annual turnover is ₹3,00,000
- The applicant is not a credit defaulter
- ID Proof and Address Proof
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slip of the last 2 months
- Passport sized photograph
How To Apply for ICICI Credit Card Online at Wishfin?
We, at Wishfin, provide you an online platform to apply for ICICI Credit Cards. The offers of these cards are shown on our website and so you can take a note of the same. So, apply for a card which you find most appealing of the lot.
You can also apply at ICICI Bank’s website for a credit card. The candidates applying at ICICI Bank website have to follow the steps shown below:
- Open the ICICI Bank website
- Select Apply online option
- From the drop down menu choose credit cards option available under the heading of Cards
- Feed the relevant information in the fields appearing on the screen
- Click on Show Eligible Cards button
- Select the type of card you wish to apply for
- Click on apply button
- Now upload the documents required
How About Applying for ICICI Bank Credit Card via WhatsApp?
Yes, you can apply for ICICI Bank Credit Cards via WhatsApp chat with Wishfin, a leading Fintech company in India. Within a few simple steps, you can apply for the cards. All you need to do is to visit the website of Wishfin and follow the steps as described below.
- Navigate to ‘Credit Card’ section and click on ‘Best Credit Card Offers’
- You can find ‘Apply with the Ease of WhatsApp Chat’ button to click on
- Upon clicking, you would need to enter your mobile number and click on ‘Continue with WhatsApp
- You will get added to a group with Wishfin being the other member
- Answer a few personal, professional and credit-related details before submitting your application for ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Subsequent to a successful verification, your application get a nod from the lender
ICICI Bank Credit Card Application Status
The Wishfin executives would give you the updates on your application status on a regular basis. Their unrelenting support would make sure your application gets the fastest approval from ICICI Bank, which will screen your candidature based on your credit history and stability of income. If there are discrepancies in the documents, you will get to know ASAP, courtesy of the dedicated team behind your application. The prompt action from Wishfin would thus give you the time to fill the void in your application and get the approval thereafter.
ICICI Credit Card Statement – Catch All The Shopping Details Here
If you own an ICICI bank credit card, it is obvious that you want to get the monthly statements of your credit card. With these statements, it is easy to know the transactions made from your end in a particular billing cycle. The statement will also show the reward point summary and the total due amount to be paid, along with the minimum due amount.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Payment Online
You can either login to ICICI Bank’s Internet Banking to pay the due amount on your credit card. If you do not have the net banking access of ICICI Bank but have the same of some other banks, then also the payment can be made. You just need to add ICICI Credit Card as a biller in that bank’s account. The concerned bank will send you an SMS regarding the bill so that you can pay the sum on or before the due date. Also, you can set up AutoPay on your ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill in order to avoid the hassle of forgetting the due date, which can happen with anyone.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Helpline – Feel Free to Raise Your Query
In case you have any query related to ICICI bank credit cards, you can register your grievance by dialing a toll-free number, which is 1800 102 4242, between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Friday. The customer care executives of the bank are here to give you the proper support and guidance so that all your queries and complaint can be solved easily. So, feel free to get in touch with the bank, in case you have a query or concern related to your ICICI Bank credit cards.