Home Loan Apply20924 views
ICICI Bank offers instant and paperless housing loan approval up to Rs 1 crore
Pay only ₹2,500/- processing fee on ICICI home loan by submitting all documents within 7 days
ICICI home loan rates within 8.10% - 9.20%
In the latest monetary policy meet held on March 24-27 2020, the RBI has decided to give a 3-month moratorium period for all outstanding loans as on March 1, 2020. Remember, this is not an EMI WAIVER. The move is in line with the economic pressures induced by the Coronavirus outbreak. So, this could mean some savings for you on your loan and help you deal with the likely situation of less or no income. Your credit score will not reduce if you don't pay the EMI. But doing so can raise your interest liability as banks would like to cover their losses, which is likely to be the case on deferred EMI payments, by increasing the interest component of the EMI after the moratorium period gets over. So, if you have the money, keep paying to reduce your interest liability.
Table of Contents
- 1 About ICICI Home Loan
- 2 ICICI Home Loan Interest Rates April 2020
- 3 ICICI Home Loan Schemes
- 4 How can you apply online for ICICI home loan?
- 5 What is the eligibility to apply for ICICI home loan?
- 6 What are the documents required for ICICI home loan?
- 7 Benefits of ICICI Home Loan
- 8 How can you calculate EMI for ICICI home loan?
About ICICI Home Loan
The low processing fee, higher loan amount and instant approval make ICICI home loan one of the best choices for customers. ICICI Bank also offers pre-approved home loan which is instant and paperless and can be taken for the loan amount up to Rs. 1 crore. If you are planning to apply for a home loan, get the details below:
- ICICI instant home loan up to Rs. 1 crore
- home loan interest rate
- Fastest Sanction Process
- Special processing fee of INR 1000 + GST on pre approved loans for ICICI Bank account holders
- Maximum loan amount available for home loans
- Eligibility criteria required to apply for the loan
- List of documents
- ICICI home loan schemes
Eligibility & Quotes from top PSU & Pvt. Banks | Lowest Interest Rates | Comfortable Tenure
ICICI Home Loan Interest Rates April 2020
Below is the table showing the housing loan details of ICICI Bank.
|Interest Rate||8.10% - 9.20%|
|Loan Tenure||30 Years|
|Loan Amount Slab||Home Loan Interest Rates|
|Up to ₹ 35 lacs||8.10% - 8.75%|
|₹ 35 lacs to ₹ 75 lacs||8.25% - 8.90%|
|Above ₹ 75 lacs||8.45% - 9.10%|
|Loan Amount Slab||Home Loan Interest Rates|
|Up to ₹ 35 lacs||8.35% - 9.00%|
|₹ 35 lacs to ₹ 75 lacs||8.45% - 9.10%|
|Above ₹ 75 lacs||8.55% - 9.20%|
ICICI Bank Home Loan Processing Fee
Those who submit all home loan documents to the bank within 7 days, will be charged only ₹2,500/- + GST Login fee.
ICICI Home Loan Schemes
Below are the schemes available for ICICI Bank home loan customers.
ICICI Bank New Home Loan Scheme – Cashback Home Loans
This new scheme is valid for home loans irrespective of the loan amount. Customers will get the first cashback after paying the first 36 EMIs. Afterwards, the 1% cashback for each month will be credited to the account holder. The facility is available for the loan taken for the tenure of 15 years to 30 years. Hence, customers who are eligible under the CLSS scheme will not only get the interest subsidy but will also be able to save more on their home loan.
ICICI Bank Step Up Home Loans
This is for all the young salaried professionals who want the keys to their dream home early in life. Those who earn a minimum monthly income of ₹20,000 can avail the same for a tenure of up to 20 years. The best part is that it comes with a maximum loan amount limit of ₹3 crore along with enhanced eligibility of up to 20%.
ICICI Bank Extra Home Loans
This housing loan scheme comes with a double benefit of improved affordability as well as an extended repayment period. The facility allows you to enhance your loan amount by up to 20% along with providing you an option to extend your repayment period.
ICICI Bank Pragati Home Loans
This home loan scheme caters the needs of salaried and self-employed borrowers. Under this facility, borrowers can avail home improvement loan, non-residential premise loan (NRP) and home loan. But, to avail the same, salaried individuals need to earn a minimum monthly income of ₹10,000. The loan amount offered under this facility ranges between ₹5-50 Lakh for up to a tenure of 20 years.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
This scheme is for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Low Income Group (LIG) categories under PMAY – Housing for All. With government’s vision of Housing for All by 2022, the bank is offering this credit linked subsidy scheme to fulfill their dream home wish. The first time home borrowers can avail the subsidy up to ₹2.67 lakh.
ICICI Bank Saral Rural Housing Loan
This housing loan scheme is designed to helps women borrowers, as well as the weaker section of the society, fulfill their dream of owning a home. Applicants can avail the loan up to 90% of the property value for a tenure of up to 3-20 years. The loan amount offered by the bank ranges between ₹5-15 Lakh.
How can you apply online for ICICI home loan?
The online loan application procedure is simple with Wishfin. You can visit the website and apply for the lender that suits your purpose. If you match the eligibility criteria and have all the documents (including property papers), Wishfin experts will make sure you get instant approval with the lowest rate possible.
What is the eligibility to apply for ICICI home loan?
To apply for a housing loan at ICICI Bank, applicants need to match the below-mentioned eligibility.
- All salaried, as well as self-employed Indians with a regular source of income can apply
- An applicant must be at least 21 years of age to a maximum of 65 years of age/retirement, whichever is earlier.
- Family members such as an earning spouse can be the co-applicant
- Co-owners must be co-applicants of the loan too.
What are the documents required for ICICI home loan?
Check out below the documents you need to submit to apply for ICICI Home Loan.
|Documents Checklist||For Salaried||For Self-employed Professional||For Self-employed Non-Professional|
|Application form with duly signed photograph||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Age, Residence & Address Proof||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Last 6 Months Bank Statements||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Last 3 Months Salary Slips||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Processing Fee Cheque||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Form 16/Income Tax Returns||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Proof of Business Existence||Yes|
|Education Qualification Certificate & Proof of Business Existence||Yes||Yes|
|Last 3 Years Income Tax Returns with Computation of Income||Yes||Yes|
|Last 3 Years CA Certified/Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account||Yes||Yes|
Other related documents
- Power of Attorney format for the collection of original property documents
- In the case of death of the loan account holder: Request letter from the legal heir/claimant/nominee(s) for handover of property documents
- Letter of relinquishment for relinquishing right in the favor of legal heirs/nominees/surviving owners for handover of documents.
For What Purposes Can You take ICICI home loan?
You can get ICICI Home Loan for the following purposes:
- Buying New House
- Buying Resale Home
- Construction New Home/Buying a Property
- Balance Transfer
Benefits of ICICI Home Loan
- 24×7 Assistance: By offering you complete assistance in property related issues, the bank makes sure you have a smooth home loan journey.
- Loans for Property Across India: Applicants can avail the loan to buy any property located across India. The bank with its wide network is easy to access anywhere in India.
- Home Loan Mobile: You don’t need a laptop or desktop to apply or to know your loan status as ICICI home loan is in your pocket i.e. on your mobile. Things become much more convenient and easier for you and are just a touch away.
- Pre-Approved Home Loan Offers: ICICI also gives you pre-approved home loan offers. If you are an existing customer of the bank, you are eligible to get pre-approved home loan offers and that too with less documentation.
- Easy Repayment Options: You can avail the loan for a tenure of up to 30 years, thus you have a lot of time to repay the same with flexible EMIs.
- Door-step Service: No matter what sort of assistance you need, the bank with its highly talented and proficient team of experts provides you the best doorstep services.
How can you calculate EMI for ICICI home loan?
Home loan or an interest rate calculator is one such magical, cost-effective and time-saving device that allows you to calculate your loan EMI in a very quick and easy manner. You just need to feed three basic components into the calculator:
- Loan Amount
- Interest Rate
Here is an example for your reference.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|Loan Amount||Interest Rate||Tenure||Monthly Instalment||Total Interest Amount||Total Amount|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||1||₹ 2,61,312||₹ 1,35,746||₹ 31,35,746|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||2||₹ 1,36,024||₹ 2,64,581||₹ 32,64,581|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||3||₹ 94,355||₹ 3,96,797||₹ 33,96,797|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||4||₹ 73,591||₹ 5,32,384||₹ 35,32,384|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||5||₹ 61,189||₹ 6,71,325||₹ 36,71,325|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||6||₹ 52,967||₹ 8,13,601||₹ 38,13,601|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||7||₹ 47,133||₹ 9,59,187||₹ 39,59,187|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||8||₹ 42,792||₹ 11,08,054||₹ 41,08,054|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||9||₹ 39,446||₹ 12,60,168||₹ 42,60,168|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||10||₹ 36,796||₹ 14,15,495||₹ 44,15,495|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||11||₹ 34,651||₹ 15,73,992||₹ 45,73,992|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||12||₹ 32,886||₹ 17,35,615||₹ 47,35,615|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||13||₹ 31,412||₹ 19,00,319||₹ 49,00,319|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||14||₹ 30,167||₹ 20,68,051||₹ 50,68,051|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||15||₹ 29,104||₹ 22,38,758||₹ 52,38,758|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||16||₹ 28,190||₹ 24,12,384||₹ 54,12,384|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||17||₹ 27,396||₹ 25,88,871||₹ 55,88,871|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||18||₹ 26,704||₹ 27,68,157||₹ 57,68,157|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||19||₹ 26,097||₹ 29,50,179||₹ 59,50,179|
|₹ 30,00,000||8.25%||20||₹ 25,562||₹ 31,34,873||₹ 61,34,873|
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
|1||₹ 61,535||₹ 2,45,208||₹ 29,38,464|
|2||₹ 66,809||₹ 2,39,935||₹ 28,71,655|
|3||₹ 72,534||₹ 2,34,210||₹ 27,99,120|
|4||₹ 78,749||₹ 2,27,994||₹ 27,20,371|
|5||₹ 85,497||₹ 2,21,246||₹ 26,34,873|
|6||₹ 92,824||₹ 2,13,919||₹ 25,42,048|
|7||₹ 1,00,778||₹ 2,05,965||₹ 24,41,270|
|8||₹ 1,09,414||₹ 1,97,329||₹ 23,31,855|
|9||₹ 1,18,790||₹ 1,87,953||₹ 22,13,064|
|10||₹ 1,28,970||₹ 1,77,774||₹ 20,84,094|
|11||₹ 1,40,021||₹ 1,66,722||₹ 19,44,072|
|12||₹ 1,52,020||₹ 1,54,723||₹ 17,92,052|
|13||₹ 1,65,047||₹ 1,41,696||₹ 16,27,004|
|14||₹ 1,79,190||₹ 1,27,553||₹ 14,47,813|
|15||₹ 1,94,546||₹ 1,12,198||₹ 12,53,267|
|16||₹ 2,11,217||₹ 95,527||₹ 10,42,050|
|17||₹ 2,29,316||₹ 77,427||₹ 8,12,733|
|18||₹ 2,48,967||₹ 57,776||₹ 5,63,766|
|19||₹ 2,70,301||₹ 36,442||₹ 2,93,464|
|20||₹ 2,93,639||₹ 13,279||₹ 0|
Interest rate conversion option for existing customers
The existing home loan borrowers of ICICI Bank have the option to reduce the current interest rate on their loan. The conversion cab be done for the following purposes:
- Convert your existing margin to the applicable prevailing margin or
- Switch your home loan from floating rate to fixed rate or vice versa.
There are two ways through which you can know about the facility.
- By contacting the customers care department
- Visiting the nearest bank branch.
You need to have the following documents to convert your home loan-
- Self-attested conversion request letter which can be downloaded from the bank’s website.
- Self-attested conversion fee cheque/cash for the payment
- Identity proof of applicant and co-applicant (if applicable)
ICICI Bank Home Loan Application Status
When you apply for a home loan through Wishfin, you get personalized assistance for your loan. The experts here will let you know when you can get the approval & disbursal.