Credit card is the need of the hour as today our economy is going cashless. If you avail credit card services then it is your duty to pay your credit card bill on time every month. Banks offer variety of options to their customers to pay their bill.
You can make credit card bill payment online:
- Through online banking
- By using debit cards
- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT)or Immediate Payment Service(IMPS)
- Electronic clearing service
- Through bank browsers and mobile applications provided you are an android mobile user
There are many benefits of paying credit card bills online. First of all online payments can be done from the comfort of your own home or office so it is convenient and also time saving and effortless. Online payment is also a safe and secure method of payment.
However, you should keep in mind few important points while making online bill payments.
- Check your online credit card statement before making the payment. Your credit card statement is a letter containing the record of the purchases of your current month.
- Another important thing to keep in mind is that always check the time it takes for your payments to be processed.
Apart from online payment option, banks offer offline bill payment option as well.
Offline credit cards bill payment option includes:
- Payment through cheques and demand drafts
- You can visit any bank branch and pay your bill over the counter in cash
Table of Contents
- 1 Individual banks credit cards bill payment options
- 1.1 HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment options:
- 1.2 ICICI Credit Card Bill Payment options:
- 1.3 Axis Credit Card Bill Payment Options:
- 1.4 SBI Credit Card Bill Payment Options:
- 1.5 Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Bill Payment options:
- 1.6 American Express Credit Card Bill Payment Options:
Individual banks credit cards bill payment options
Banks offer numerous ways for their credit card customers to pay their outstanding bills. Mostly, banks does not charge any fees for online credit card payments and users can choose any mode that is either online or offline mode that suits them best.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment options:
- Provision to use the bank’s NetBanking facility, user will have to register for this service. Only after registration, online payments can be made by the users. Customers can link their credit cards to NetBanking, after logging into the bank’s NetBanking account. The credit card has to be linked using the ATM PIN.
- Card holders can use the bank’s mobile banking application to make outstanding bill payments. After installing the mobile application, customers have to login to the application using their Customer ID, access the Credit Card tab and choose the option “Credit Card Payment”.
- HDFC Credit Card bill payments can be easily done at any HDFC Bank ATM across the country by customers through fund transfer.
- Using the HDFC Bank’s VISA CardPay service customers can make payments towards any other bank’s Visa credit card.
- The Bank’s customers can visit any bank branch to make payments in cash towards their outstanding credit card bills.
- The Bank’s customers can also deposit a local cheque at drop boxes available at ATMs and the bank branches to make credit cards bill payment.
ICICI Credit Card Bill Payment options:
- The bank offers its customers the ‘Click to Pay’ feature which allows customers to make use of the Net Banking facility available from the bank to make payments towards.
- The bank offers its customers the ‘Click to Pay’ feature which allows customers to make use of the Net Banking facility available from the bank to make icici credit cards bill payment from other bank accounts.
- The ‘Click to Pay’ facility also allows the bank’s customers to make outstanding credit card bill payments using their debit cards.
- Customers can make payments towards their credit card using their ICICI Bank accounts through the ‘Bill Pay’ feature. After the payment the account will be credited in 3 days.
- Customers can make payments for Visa credit cards through the Visa money transfer feature. The payment will be credited to the card account in three working days.
- Payments can be made at the nearest ICICI Bank ATM using the Bank’s debit card and the amount will be credited immediately.
- A cheque or a draft can be dropped at the nearest ICICI ATM or bank branch for making payments towards a credit card.
- Customers can also make cash payments at the bank’s branches, with the amount being credited in one working day.
Axis Credit Card Bill Payment Options:
- Customers can use the internet banking service to pay their credit card bills from Axis bank’s savings accounts.
- Customers can use the internet banking service to make axis bank credit cards bill payment from Axis bank’s savings accounts.
- Customers can make payments towards their credit cards from other bank accounts using the Net Banking facility.The amount will be credited in three working days.
- Credit Card bills can be paid from other bank accounts by using the Electronic Clearing Service.
- Customers can make NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) to pay their outstanding credit card bills from any bank account.
- The bank’s credit card holders can also pay bills through the Visa Money transfer service.
- Credit card bills can be paid using the Axis Bank android mobile application. Customers have to register their mobile numbers to bank using secured payment channel.
- Customers can also use the Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) to pay outstanding credit card bills.
- The card holders can easily pay their outstanding amount by sending an SMS from their registered mobile numbers.
- A cheque or draft can be drawn in favor of ‘Axis Bank Credit Card number’, which should be dropped at the bank’s branches.
- Customers can make cash payments at branches, with the clearance being made the very same day.
- Card holders can pay the minimum amount due or the total amount due through their the bank’s current or savings accounts using the Auto Debit facility.
- Payments can be done at the bank’s ATMs using debit cards by credit card customers.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment Options:
- Pay your SBI credit card bills easily online. Use the National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) to make payments from the comfort of your home or office and even when you are traveling by using your mobile phone.
- You have the provision to pay your credit cards bill payment using Visa Credit Card Pay option.
- One can use SBI Auto debit option. This facility can be availed by account holders of SBI and SBI associate banks.
- Avail Electronic Clearing Services as this is a convenient way to pay your credit card bill.
- On your smart phone download State Bank Freedom application to have access to mobile banking anytime. Thus, you can use mobile banking option to make credit cards bill payment.
- You can visit SBI bill desk website and make payments using your the bank’s debit card.
- Visit any of the SBI bank branch and make your SBI credit card bill payment through cash over the counter or by cheque.
- You can make payments using your SBI debit card at any of the bank’s ATM.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Bill Payment options:
- You can make your kotak mahindra bank credit card bill payment on your credit card from the comfort of your own home or office. To make the payment, follow these simple steps. First of all, enter your credit card details, then choose your bank account from which you wish to make the payment and then confirm and then receive an online confirmation and transaction ID.
- You can use immediate payment services (IMPS) to pay credit card bill through the mobile banking application.
- You can make your payments on your credit card easily through net banking facility. This mode can take up to 24 hours to be processed.
- Provision to make payment on your bank account from any other bank account through National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT).
- Facility to avail VISA Payment. Just, login to your online banking account and register your Kotak credit card for VISA Payment and then simply enter the amount you want to pay towards your credit card bill.
- Deposit cash or drop cheque over the counter by visiting any Kotak Mahindra Bank branch.
- If you have a savings or current account in Kotak Mahindra Bank then you can make credit card bill payment by calling and speaking to a customer care executive and request a transfer to your credit card account.
American Express Credit Card Bill Payment Options:
- You can pay your American Express Credit Card bill easily through online fund transfer that is National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) process. It can be done within one working day. Firstly, users have to login to their net banking account and register their credit card as a payee.
- Customers can also use the Recurring Direct Debit service provided by American Express to make credit card bill payment. Customers can enroll for this service by submitting the filled in credit card – direct debit enrolment form.
- You can also pay American Express credit card bill through off-line mode by depositing cheque or draft in drop box.
- Provision to send your cheque or draft through post or courier to an American Express Branch or corporate office.