Home Loan Rates 2018 2860 views
Axis Bank, with its new home loan product- Shubh Aarambh Home Loans has once again given competition to other lenders. The bank has launched a scheme wherein the loan taken for the tenure of at least 20 years gives the 12 EMIs off. Axis Bank already offers affordable housing scheme called Asha home loan which is for the lower income group applicants of loans up to ₹25 lakhs. Asha home loan accounts for around 5 percent of its mortgage book and as of June, the home loans constituted a whopping 44 percent of the ₹1.68 trillion retail portfolios of the bank. Thus, if you also want to avail these benefits, read in detail about the home loan schemes and also the housing loan interest rate offered by Axis Bank.
Eligibility & Quotes from top PSU & Pvt. Banks | Lowest Interest Rates | Comfortable Tenure
Table of Contents
- 1 Axis Bank Home Loan 12 EMI Offer
- 2 Axis Bank Home Loan Rate
- 2.1 Axis Bank Festive Offer on Home Loans
- 2.2 Axis Bank Home Loan Calculator
- 2.3 What is the eligibility required for Axis Bank Home Loans?
- 2.4 What are the documents required to apply for Axis Bank Home Loans?
- 2.5 What are the different schemes for Axis Home Loans?
- 2.6 Shubh Aarambh Home Loans
- 2.7 Axis Bank Regular Home Loan
- 2.8 Asha Home Loan
- 2.9 Empower Home Loan
- 2.10 What are the benefits of Axis Bank Home Loan?
Axis Bank Home Loan 12 EMI Offer
Axis Bank has recently introduced its new home loan product under which the borrower gets the chance to pay 12 EMIs less on a home loan for a tenure of 20 years. The name of the scheme is Shubh Aarambh Home Loan at the interest rate similar to the regular home loan. The EMI will be waived off after 4 years, 8 years and 12 years for the loan of at least 20 years.
Axis Bank Home Loan Rate
Below is the table showing the rate of interest, maximum loan amount, tenure and processing fee applicable to Axis Bank home loans.
|Interest Rate||8.35% - 8.75%|
|Processing Fee||Salaried: Up to ₹1 Crore – ₹10,000 + GST|
Above ₹1 Crore to ₹2 Crores - ₹15,000 + GST
Above ₹2 Crores - ₹25,000 + GST
Self-employed: 0.50% Or ₹10,000 + GST, Whichever Is Higher
|Loan Amount||Above ₹1 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 30 Years|
|Switching Fees||1%-2% on the outstanding principal amount + GST|
|Prepayment Charges for floating rate loan||0%|
|Prepayment Charges for fixed rate loan||2% of the principal outstanding + GST|
Axis Bank Festive Offer on Home Loans
- Nil processing fee on balance transfer till ₹2 crore of the loan amount with the rate of interest of 8.35% per annum (For all).
- Interest rate of 8.4% per annum and 2500 + GST as processing fee for all DDA Allotment property (for an area more than 300sq/ft).
- Nil processing fee on balance transfer till ₹2 crore of the loan amount with the interest rate of 8.35% per annum (For all).
- 8.4% per annum of the rate of interest and 2500 + GST as processing fee for all DDA Allotment property (of an area more than 300sq/ft).
*Please note that the above offer is valid for the month of January 2018 only.
Axis Bank Home Loan Calculator
Before availing the home loan, it is important to know the EMIs of the same as it helps you in planning the monthly budget accordingly. Yes, knowing your EMIs that you need to pay each month towards your home loan gives you more clarity as how much amount goes out from your pocket each month to repay the same. If you don’t know how to calculate your home loan EMIs, nothing to worry because there is an EMI Calculator for you. You can calculate the EMI on the loan till the time you get the perfect EMI as per your budget. It gives you the exact calculations of your EMIs, interest outgo and total amount payable from your pocket towards your loan. In order to know the same values, you just need to enter the loan amount, tenure and interest rate of your home loan, the rest will be taken care by this smart and time-saving tool. Here is an example for your reference.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Total Interest Amount
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
What is the eligibility required for Axis Bank Home Loans?
If you are salaried, self-employed individual and self-employed professional, Axis Bank home loan is for you. To know the eligibility of the same, kindly read below.
- If you are into permanent services in any Government or renowned company, you are eligible to avail the loan.
- The age of the applicant should be 21 years at the time of loan commencement and upto 60 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Self-employed professionals such as doctors, engineers, dentists, architects, CA, management consultant, cost accountants and company secretary.
- The applicant should be 21 years of age at the time of loan commencement and upto 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity.
- Your minimum age should be 21 years at the time of loan commencement and upto 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity.
- Self-employed individuals filing income tax return (ITR).
What are the documents required to apply for Axis Bank Home Loans?
To avail a home loan with this bank, you need to keep your documents ready along with your loan application. Read below to know about the required documentation for the home loan.
|Identity Proof||Valid Passport/Voter's ID/Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card with Photograph||Valid Passport/Voter's ID/Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card with Photograph|
|Income Proof||Latest 3 months salary slips/Certificate for fixed salary/Latest Form 16|
Last 6 months Bank Statement/Passbook of the Salary Account
|IT returns for the last 2 years and computation of income for the last 2 years certified by a CA|
Last 6 months Bank Statement for operative account both personal and business
|Residence Proof||Latest Electricity Bill/Utility Bill/Piped Gas Bill/Telephone Bill/Passport/Registered Lease Agreement with a utility bill in the name of landlord||Latest Electricity Bill/Utility Bill/Piped Gas Bill/Telephone Bill/Passport/Registered Lease Agreement with a utility bill in the name of landlord|
What are the different schemes for Axis Home Loans?
Below are all the home loan schemes offered by Axis Bank.
Shubh Aarambh Home Loans
Shubh Aarambh home loan is applicable to the loans taken for the tenure of 20 years or above. The borrower gets 12 EMIs off which will save up to ₹3.09 lakhs. The waiver is only applicable to the loan taken for the loan amount up to ₹30 lakhs and will be given in the form of a reduction in loan tenures. The 12 EMIs will be given for four EMIs each at the end of the 4th, 8th and 12th year of a twenty-year loan. However, this is only for the borrowers who pay the EMIs regularly and those who will miss even a single EMI will be disqualified from it.
Axis Bank Regular Home Loan
For all salaried, self-employed individuals and professional, Axis Bank offers special home loan scheme, where they can get maximum benefits without much of a duo. The applicants need to be above 21 years of age at the time of loan commencement and upto 65 years or less at the time of maturity. This loan comes to you for a maximum tenure of 30 years, thus reducing your EMI burden each month. The borrowers can avail the minimum loan of ₹3 Lakh and maximum depending upon the combined income of the applicants.
Asha Home Loan
If you are falling short of eligibility, this home loan scheme is for you. Salaried, professionals and self-employed individuals can avail this loan with a combined monthly income of ₹8,000-10,000 for upto 30 years. The loan amount offered under this scheme ranges between ₹1,00,000-28,00,000. It comes to you with Nil prepayment charges on floating rate and 2% of outstanding principal on fixed rate loans respectively. Not only this in fact, under this scheme, you can avail upto 85% property value loan, isn’t it amazing?
Empower Home Loan
This home loan scheme offers you many unmatched benefits and privileges such as it comes to you with no prepayment charges on early closure of loan. That’s right! The loan amount offered to the borrowers ranges between ₹10,00,000-1,50,00,000 at a floating interest rate for 15 years. The USP of this scheme is its 3 guaranteed rate reductions if you maintain a good repayment record for 24,36 and 60 months on your home loan EMIs.
- Purchasing a new house
- Constructing a new house on an acquired plot
- doing expansion(incremental upgrade) in their existing house
- Making improvement & Renovation of their existing house.
What are the benefits of Axis Bank Home Loan?
- Low-Interest Rates: Now you can make your home loan highly affordable by availing the lowest interest rates offered by Axis Bank. The applicants can either go for fixed or floating rates, as bank offers home loan on both these applicable rates.
- Go for Balance Transfer with Ease: If you want to reap the maximum benefits, you can also go for balance transfer. By doing so, you can transfer your existing loan balance to Axis at lower interest rates than your previous lender, and that too without any hassle.
- Avail Doorstep Service: Axis Bank offers best services to all its customers and ensures that they have a relaxed loan journey.
- No Prepayment Charges: At Axis Bank, home loans availed on floating interest rates have with no prepayment charges.
- Flexible Repayment of Loan: The bank gives you the flexibility to repay your home loans by opting for longer tenures i.e. up to 30 years.
- Earn eDGE Loyalty Points: When you avail a home loan from Axis Bank, you can also earn loyalty points for the same. Starting from 500 points to a maximum of upto 2000 points can be availed by a borrower, starting from loan disbursal to completion. The points vary according to the disbursed loan amount.