Home Loan Online Apply49505 views
Applying for a home loan on WhatsApp.
Get list of options for housing loans at WhatsApp.
Housing loans help people fulfill their dream to buy a new home. However, the long way to select the best lender and then apply for it spoils the excitement to shift to a new place. But, if you can get it at just a click away? Isn’t it going to a wow kind of experience? Wishfin gives you the chance to apply for home loans on WhatsApp. Read more to know how is it possible to choose home loans on WhatsApp and apply for the one that suits your purpose.
Ever thought of initiating your Home loan application through a simple WhatsApp
It’s possible now only at Wishfin.
First time ever in the world a Home loan application with the ease of WhatsApp chat
Table of Contents
Steps to Apply for Home Loan on WhatsApp
The procedure is very simple and quick. You just have to follow the below steps:
- Give a missed call to 9555103000 (You will receive a message on your WhatsApp)
- Answer the questions asked by the chatbot
- Provide your full name, email ID and Date of birth
- Mention your monthly income and residence city
- Provide your required loan amount
- Enter the value of the property
Once you complete the process, you get the list of options where you are eligible for a home loan. You will get options with the bank name, interest rate, EMI, tenure and eligible loan amount. To know more about home loans, visit Wishfin.
Unique Features of Home Loan Application through WhatsApp
The world is on the internet or WhatsApp (metaphorically) and when a long procedure to get a home loan is here, it is nothing less than a wish come true. Read below the benefits of applying for housing loans through WhatsApp:
- First ever home loan through WhatsApp
- Process is as simple as chatting with your friends
- Can be done anytime anywhere (literally)
- Long list of options on your WhatsApp chat box.
- No charges for this application process.
As you can see, applying for a home loan through WhatsApp has become so much easier. So, if you are planning to buy a home recently, give a missed call to the above-mentioned number and get quotes from top banks instantly on your WhatsApp.