Credit Cards play a vital role when a person wants to borrow a short-term debt. On the other hand, you can also get great offers and deals on credit cards when you shop online. There are many more benefits of having a credit card. But the confusion arises when a person has to choose a card because multiple banks offer credit cards. So, here we have discussed the Axis Bank Credit Card that has many features and benefits. The Axis Bank already has many customers and if you are one of them then you can easily apply for the Axis Credit Card. Every card has different offers and benefits that enable savings and the criteria to apply for them are also different. Let’s move on to different credit cards offered by Axis bank.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
List of Axis Bank Credit Cards in India 2023
Axis Bank Credit Cards come with a host of rewards, discounts and other privileges that can capture your imagination. Let’s find all those in the below table.
|Types of Axis Bank Credit Card||Fees & Charges||Rewards, Cashback & Other Offers|
|Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹500|
Annual Fee- ₹500 from 2nd year onward
|- Joining and activation benefits are worth INR 1100.|
- 5% Cashback on every transaction on Flipkart and Myntra.
- 4% Cashback on every transaction on preferred merchants
- 1.5% Cashback on all other categories
- 4 Complimentary lounge visits to select domestic airports per year
- Axis Bank Dining Delights offers you to have 20% off on dining at partner restaurants.
- Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all the petrol pumps in India.
|Axis Bank Magnus Card||Joining Fee- ₹10,000|
Annual Fee- ₹10,000 from 2nd year onward which can be waived off by spending ₹15 lakhs in the prior year
|- Enjoy a 40% discount at 4000+ fine dining restaurants across India through Dineout Plus Membership.|
- Get upto ₹500 off on the second ticket on buying any ticket from BookMyShow
- 12 Axis eDGE Reward Points on every ₹200 you spend
- 2 Axis eDGE Reward Points for your travel spending.
- Edge reward points up to 25,000 up to INR 5000 on achieving an annual spend of INR 1 lakhs.
- Experience curates extraordinary experiences all around the world.
- Get a welcome voucher worth INR 10,000.
- Avail of up to 8 complimentary airport concierge services.
- Get free domestic and unlimited lounge visits.
- Flat 15% off on Oberoi hotels in India and a room upgrade at no cost.
|Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹250|
Annual Fee- ₹250
|- On spending ₹2,000 to ₹4,999 in a month, you get 100 eDGE Reward Points|
- On spending above ₹5,000 in a month, you get a total of 350 eDGE Reward Points
- You can redeem more than 500 option with 1 eDGE Reward Point
- Instant virtual credit card.
- 10% off on Myntra.
|Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹500 |
Annual Fee - NIL for First Year, ₹500 from 2nd Year
Lifetime free for selected channels
However, it is lifetime free for selected channels.
|- For spending INR 200, you will get up to 4 reward points.|
- Enjoy 15% off at partner restaurants in India.
- Avail up to a 100% discount on a second movie ticket through Paytm Movies.
- The credit card offers SonyLiv Premium Subscription worth INR 999.
- Avail up to 40% off on Swiggy.
|Axis Bank Neo Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹250 |
Annual Fee- ₹250
|- 10% off on movie tickets, Blinkit and Myntra. |
- Enjoy cashback of up to 100% on your first utility bill payment made within 30 days of card issuance.
- 40% off on Zomato.
- Avail 5% off via Amazon Pay on mobile recharges, broadband payments, and DTH recharges.
- 15% discounts on restaurants.
|Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹1,500|
Annual Fee- ₹1,500 from second year onward
|- Complimentary Economy Ticket as a Joining Welcome gift|
- Get privileges of Complimentary Club Vistara Membership
- Earn 2 CV points on spending every ₹200
- Insurance benefits up to INR 1 lakh.
- On achieving the milestone spends, get bonus CV points and 3 complimentary Economy tickets
- Complimentary domestic lounge access.
|Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹3,000|
Annual Fee- ₹3,000
|- A welcome gift of the complimentary premium economy class air ticket. |
This facility is also available on the renewal of the card each year.
- Avail exclusive Club Vistara Silver Membership privileges like priority check-in as well as additional baggage allowance
- 4 CV points to grab on every spend of ₹200.
- Enjoy complimentary lounge access at select airports within India
- Axis Bank Dining Delights will let you save 25% on dining at partner restaurants.
- Extraordinary Weekends program to let you enjoy different roles from a chef at a restaurant to relaxing in the yacht
- Achieve the milestone spending limit to get bonus CV points and 4 premium economy class ticket for free.
- Complimentary 3 rounds of golfs.
|Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹10,000|
Annual Fee- ₹10,000
|- A welcome gift of the complimentary business class air ticket. This facility is also available on the renewal of the card each year|
- 6 CV points to grab on every spend of ₹200.
- Exclusive privileges like priority check-in, priority boarding, complimentary lounge access, and much more with Complimentary Club Vistara Membership
- On achieving the milestone spends, get bonus CV points and 4 complimentary Business Class tickets.
- Complimentary lounge access at selected airports in India.
- Golf rounds up to 6 at no cost in India.
|Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹1500, NIL for Priority Customers|
Annual Fee- ₹1500 from 2nd year onward
|- Edge reward points up to 12500 that you can use to redeem against multi-brand vouchers worth INR 5000. However, to get the points you have to make 1 transaction within 30 days of credit card issuance.|
- Priority Banking customers can get 6250 reward points for completing 1 transaction within 30 days. Further, those accumulated rewards can be used against multi-brand vouchers worth INR 2500.
- By achieving the spending threshold of INR 2.5 lakh, you can convert the reward points into multi-brand vouchers.
- Avail of 3000 Edge reward points on achieving the annual fee waiver threshold.
- Complimentary domestic lounge access for up to 2 per calendar quarter.
- Enjoy up to INR 1000 off on dining through the Axis Bank EazyDiner program.
- Spends INR 200 domestically and internationally and gets 10 reward points.
|Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card||World Credit Card |
Joining Fee- INR 3500
Annual Fee- INR 3500
Select Credit Card
Joining Fee- INR 10,000
Annual Fee- INR 4500
|- As a welcome bonus, you will get award miles and a priority pass.|
- Earn up to 55,000 miles in your first year.
- The award mile will never expire.
- Redeem award miles for flight booking, shopping, car rental, booking a hotel, or for a good cause.
- Avail 2 complimentary lounge visits across the world through priority lounge access. It is, however, accessible only through Axis Bank Miles and More World Credit Card.
- International lounge visitors can visit up to 4 via priority pass to those who have Axis Bank Miles and More Select Credit Card.
- 15% off on selected restaurants in India.
|Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹50,000|
Annual Fee- ₹50,000
If you spent INR 25,000 in the previous year, then the annual fee will be waived off
|- Enjoy 8 VIP concierge assistance for a smooth experience.|
- Complimentary 4 airport pick-up and drop facility.
- Unlimited domestic lounge visits.
- With Priority Pass membership, you get unlimited international lounge visits. However, it is accessible for both primary and add-on card members.
- Complimentary Accorplus Membership.
- Handcrafted Club Marriott Asia Pacific membership.
- At Oberoi hotels, you can get up to 15% off.
- Save up to 15% on Postcard hotels.
- Every year, you will get 50 complimentary golf rounds.
- Avail 25% off across restaurants in India.
- Buy 1 and get up to INR 500 off on the second movie ticket through BookMyShow.
- INR 1000 off is offered on purchasing 1 non-movie ticket.
- Complimentary reward points up to 50,000 on credit card activation and renewal.
- Earn 15 eDGE reward points on every INR 200 spent.
- For international spending, you will get 2X reward points.
|Axis Bank Select Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹3,000 (Nil for Burgandy)|
Annual Fee- ₹3,000 (Nil for Burgandy)
By spending INR 6 lakh in an anniversary year, you can waive the annual charges.
|- Welcome voucher from Amazon on the first transaction done within 90 days.|
- Purchase an item worth INR 2000 from BigBasket and get up to 20% off.
- Avail up to 40% off on Swiggy.
- Buy one and get worth INR 300 of on booking a second movie ticket from BookMyShow.
- Domestic lounge visits can be up to 2 per quarter.
- Complimentary international airpot lounges up to 12.
- Spend INR 3 lakh annually and get a renewal of Priority Pass Membership.
- Enjoy 3000 Edge Rewrad Poinst for spending INR 3 lakh in an anniversary year.
- Spend INR 200 and get 10 Axis Edge reward points.
- On retail shopping, you can get a 2X reward for spending INR 200.
- Complimentary golf rounds of up to 6 every year.
- Avail INR 1000 off on dining through EazyDiner.
|Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card||Joining Fee- Nil|
Annual Fee- Nil, ₹250 from the second year onwards
Annual fee waiver on spending more than INR 20,000 in the previous year.
|- Get a minimum 15% off at partner restaurants by Axis Bank Dining Delights program|
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions across India
- Free Add-on cards for your family members.
- Spend INR 200 and get 4 reward points.
|Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card||Joining Fee- Nil|
Annual Fee- Nil, ₹500 from the second year onwards
Waiver of annual fee on spending INR 40,000 in the previous year.
|- Get 2 complimentary domestic airport lounge visits per quarter|
- Enjoy 15% off at partnered restaurants with Axis Bank Dining Delights
- 1% Fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions across India
- Earn eDGE Loyalty Reward Points up to 8 on a transaction worth INR 200.
|Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹500|
The fee gets reversed on a spend of ₹5,000 within the first 45 days of the card issue date
|On every domestic spend of ₹200 made through your credit card you can earn 6 reward point|
On every international spend of ₹200 made through your credit card, you can earn 12 reward points
Spend your accumulated reward points on more than 500 reward items through the rewards catalog
|Axis Bank My Choice Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹250|
Annual Fee- NIL in First Year
₹250 in Second Year Onward
|Provision to pick any two from Dining, Fuel, Electronics, Utility bills, Travel and Supermarkets and avail a 5% cashback on them|
Facility to earn 4 points for every ₹200 that you spend. A straight 100 points can be earned on your first online transaction
Get complete protection from all kinds of fraud with EMV certified chip credit card
|Axis Bank Platinum credit card||Joining Fee-₹500 (Get waived on a spend of 5,000 within 45 days of the set-up date of the card|
Annual Fee- NIL in First Year
From Second Year-₹200
Waived on a Spend of ₹1,00,000 in the previous year
|- Enjoy 15% off on dining out at select restaurants.|
- With the credit card, you will get a 1% fuel waiver.
- Get 6 reward points for spending INR 200 domestically.
- For international spends of INR 200 you will get 6 reward points.
- For your first online transaction, you will get 100 reward points.
- Avail added security and consumer protection with the EMV certified chip
- Provision to get a 25% cashback on both online and box office movie ticket.
|Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveller Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹250 (Can get waived on a spend of ₹2,500 within 45 days|
Annual Fee- ₹100, Waived on a Spend of ₹50,000 in the previous year
|- Earn 8 eDGE loyalty points for every ₹200 you spend while traveling abroad|
- For every ₹200 you spend on booking hotels, buses, flights etc, you can earn 4 EDGE loyalty points
- Avail 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions.
- Get a discount of up to 15% on selected restaurants in India.
- For spending INR 200 with the credit card in India, you will get 2 reward points.
|Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹750 |
Annual Fee- Nil, ₹750 from the second year onwards
|On making 3 purchases within 45 days of card issuance, you get gift vouchers worth of ₹1000 from Flipkart|
Get a 10% instant discount on Flipkart on 1-5th of each month
Get a 5% instant discount on Flipkart on 6-31st of each month
On spending every ₹200, get 2 Axis eDGE Reward Points
Get 3x Axis eDGE Reward Points on Online Shopping
On making spends of ₹1,00,000 on Flipkart, you get vouchers of worth ₹2,500
|Axis Bank My Wings Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹1,200|
Annual Fee- NIL in First Year, ₹500 from 2nd Year Onward
|- 2 complimentary flight tickets|
- Enjoy 20% cashback on flight tickets.
- Hotels and holiday vouchers worth ₹10,000
- 100 points on the first online transaction.
- Enjoy your favorite meal with a 15% discount at selected restaurants in India.
- When you book tickets on www.irctc.com with your credit card, you will receive INR 25 off.
- When booking bus tickets, you can save INR 100.
- Rent a car with My Wings Card and save INR 400.
- Spending INR 200 will earn you 4 reward points
|Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹499|
Renewal Fee- ₹499
Spend ₹10000 or more within 45 days of card issuance and waive off the joining fee.
Spend ₹2 Lacs or more and waive off the renewal fee.
|Enjoy 5% cashback on bill payment of the electricity bills, gas bills, DTH bills, and other utility bills on Google Pay through this credit card.|
Get a flat cashback of 4% on Swiggy.
Get a Cashback of 4% on OLA rides.
Enjoy 4% Cashback on the food order made on Zomato.
Earn a Cashback of 2% on all other spendings through this credit card.
Enjoy 4 complimentary visits to the domestic airport lounges through this Axis Bank Ace Credit Card.
Get a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at the refilling stations.
Convert the purchase of ₹2500 and above into EMI Transactions.
Get a discount of up to 20% at the 4000+ partnered restaurants in India.
|Indian Oil Axis Bank Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹500, It is lifetime free for select channels|
Renewal Fee- ₹500
Spend more than ₹50000 and waive off the renewal fee.
|- Get a Cashback of 100% of up to ₹250 on all the fuel transactions done within 30 days from the date of card issuance. |
- Enjoy a Value Back of 4% on the fuel transaction.
- Get 20 Reward Points on spending ₹100 at any Indian Oil Outlet.
- Earn 1% Value Back on Online Shopping.
- Get 5 Reward Points on Spending Every ₹100 on online shopping.
- Get a fuel surcharge of 1% at the refilling stations.
- Enjoy 10% on the BookMyShow.
- Get 1 Edge Reward Point on the expenditure of ₹100 through this card.
- Get a Discount of up to 15% on the Dining Delights Restaurants partnered with the Axis Bank.
- Instant 10% discount on movies booked via BookMyShow.
|Axis Bank Aura Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹749|
Annual Fee- ₹749 from the second year
|- Get a voucher of ₹750 for a decathlon as a welcome gift.|
- Get 4 video doctor’s consultations on Practo.
- Enjoy 4 interactive fitness sessions on Fitternity through this card.
- Earn a discount of up to ₹500 on health checkups.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge discount of 1% at the refilling stations.
- Spend ₹200 and earn 2 reward points on this card.
- Spend on insurance transactions and earn 5X rewards on a minimum transaction amount of INR 10,000.
- Enjoy up to 20% off on dining under the dining delights program.
- Get 16 recorded sessions of fitness every month.
- 30% discount on nutrition, diet, and food.
|Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card||Joining Fee - ₹350|
Annual Fee - Annual Fee- 1 year Nil
INR 350 from second year
|- Get a voucher of ₹700 that is redeemable at more than 7 merchants as a welcome gift.|
- Get 5% cashback on the freecharge spends.
- Enjoy 1% cash back on every other spend.
- Enjoy INR 500 off on dining at the restaurants that come under the Dining Delights program.
- On local commutes, you will get 2% cashback.
|Axis Bank My Zone Easy Credit Card||Joining Fee - ₹500|
Renewal Fee- ₹500
|- Enjoy a Cashback of 25% on booking movie tickets through this card.|
- Get 4 eDGE Reward Points on the expenditure of every ₹200.
- Get a minimum discount of 15% on dining in the leading restaurants under the Dining Delight program.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge of 1% on this card up to a maximum of ₹400 per month.
- You can convert the transactions of ₹2500 and above into EMI Transactions.
- Cash withdrawal of up to 100% of your credit limit amount.
- Credit-free period for up to 50 days.
|Privilege Easy Credit Card||Joining Fee- ₹1500|
Renewal Fee- ₹1500
Waive the annual fee on spending INR 2.5 lakh in the preceding year.
|- Complete 3 transactions within 60 days from the date of card issuance and earn 12500 Edge Reward Points that are redeemable against shopping or traveling vouchers worth ₹5000.|
- Achieve the milestone of ₹2.5 lacs and double the worth of your travel or shopping voucher.
- Earn 3000 reward points on the renewal of this Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Enjoy 2 complimentary accesses to the domestic airport lounges per quarter through this card.
- Enjoy up to 20% off on dining at more than 4000 restaurants in India.
- Get a maximum of ₹400 as a fuel surcharge discount per month.
- Spend ₹200 and earn 10 edge reward points.
- Comprehensive insurance protection plans up to INR 1 lakh
|Signature Credit Card with Lifestyle Benefits||Joining Fee- ₹5000|
Renewal Fee- ₹3000
Spend more than ₹3 Lacs in a year and waive off the renewal fee.
|Get a cashback of up to 50% on BookMyShow up to ₹2000 in a year.|
Spend ₹200 and earn 10 points on each domestic transaction.
Earn 20 reward points on the international expenditure of every ₹200.
Enjoy 100 eDGE reward points on the first online transaction.
Get a discount of 15% at the famous 4000+ restaurants present across India.
Complimentary access to the domestic airport lounges on this Axis Bank Credit Card.
Enjoy a visit at over 700 VIP Lounges present across 90 countries and in 275 cities under the priority pass program.
Get Purchase protection of ₹1 Lacs.
You will get a cover for Loss of Travel Documents with a sum of $300.
Delay in the check-in baggage is covered with the sum of $300
Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge Waiver with a maximum of ₹400 per month at the refilling stations.
|Axis Bank Rewards Credit Card||Joining Fee- INR 1000|
Annual Fee- INR 1000
The annual charges can be waived off if you spend INR 2 lakh or more.
|- Get reward points up to 3000 on spending INR 1000 or more within 30 days of credit card issuance.|
- Spend INR 125 and get 2 reward points.
- If you spend INR 125 on apparel and departmental stores you will get 10X reward points.
- Get accelerated points by spending INR 7000 every month on some specific categories.
- Every year, you will get a membership worth INR 1000.
- Earn 1500 reward points on spending INR 30,000 per statement cycle.
- 30% off on Swiggy.
- 2 Domestic lounge access is provided with a credit card.
- Across all the fuel stations, get up to 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- When dining out at partner restaurants, you will get up to 15% off.
|Axis Bank Kwik Credit Card||Joining Fee- NIL|
Annual Fee- NIL
|- Enjoy a convenient UPI transaction experience with Kiwi App.|
- Get a free virtual credit card instantly and start using it. Further, you can also link it with your UPI account.
- Spend INR 200 on domestic and international transactions and get 2 Edge reward points.
- Fuel surcharge waiver of up to 1% on all fuel transactions.
- Lifetime free credit card.
|SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Credit Card||Joining Fee- INR 750|
Annual Fee- NIL for the first year
Further, INR 750 will be charged from the second year onwards.
|- Welcome voucher of SpiceJet worth INR 1500 on completing 2 transactions within 30 days of credit card issuance.|
- Spice club Membership for free.
- Spend INR 200 on the SpiceJet app or website and get 18 Spice Club points.
- For spending INR 200 on food, entertainment, or online bill payment, you will get 6 SpiceClube points.
- By spending INR 1 lakh in a card membership year, you will get 2000 SpiceClub points.
- On achieving the INR 2 lakh spending limit in a membership year you can avail 3000 SpiceClub points.
- Renew the credit card to get 1000 SpiceClub points.
- Complimentary 4 airport lounge visits in India.
- 15% off on more than 4000 restaurants in India.
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 1%.
|SpiceJet Axis Bank Voyage Black Credit Card||Joining Fee- INR 2000|
Annual Fee- First year NIL
Second year INR 2000
|- As a welcome bonusbonus, you will get a SpiceJet voucher of INR 4000 on completing 2 transactions in 30 days.|
- Get an exclusive SpiceJet voucher up to INR 6,000 as a welcome bonus. However, it is a limited-time period offer and available up to 11/August/2023.
- Complimentary SpiceJet add-on vouchers worth INR 7500.
- Spend INR 200 on the SpiceJet app or website and get SpiceClube points up to 28.
- If you spend INR 200 on food, entertainment, or bill payment via an online medium then you can avail 12 SpiceClub points.
- Avail 6 SpiceClub points for spending INR 200 on all the domestic and international transactions.
- Bonus 4000 SpiceClub points on achieving the milestone spending limit of INR 2 lakh in the membership year.
- Enjoy 6000 SpiceClube points if you spend INR 4 lakhs in the membership year.
- Every time you renew the credit card you will get 2000 SpiceClub points
- Domestic airpot lounge visits up to 8 in a calendar year at selected airports.
- Through Dining Delights, get up to 25% off on 4000+ restaurants in India.
|Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card||Joining Fee- INR 5000|
Annual Fee- INR 5000 from the second year onwards
|- On your first transaction within 30 days of credit card issuance you will get 5000 Edge Miles|
- 5 Edge Miles for spending INR 100 on travel.
- Spend INR 100 to get 2 Edge reward points.
- Exclusive airport lounges for both domestic and international travel.
- VIP airport concierge service for a hassle-free experience.
- Airport pick-up service.
- Avail 25% off on orders of INR 2000 or more.
|Samsung Axis Bank Signature Credit Card||Joining Fee- INR 500|
Annual Fee- INR 500 from the second year onwards.
The annual fee will be waived if you spend INR 2 lakh r more annually.
|- Make 3 transactions within 30 days of credit card issuance, and you will get 2500 Edge Reward Points.|
- On purchases of Samsung products, you will get 10% cashback.
- For spending INR 100 on BigBasket, UrbanCompany, Myntra, Zomato, and Tata1mg you will get 10 Edge Reward Points.
- 5 Edge Reward Points are provided every time you spend INR 100 on domestic and international transactions.
- Complimentary domestic lounge visits of up to 4 every year.
- Across all the fuel stations, you will get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- 15% discount on dining out at more than 4000 restaurants in India.
|Samsung Axis Bank Infinite Credit Card||Joining Fee- INR 5000|
Annual Fee- NIL for the first year.
INR 5000 in the second year
An annual fee waiver is possible if you spend INR 7 lakh annually.
|- On completing 3 transactions within 30 days, you will get 30,000 Edge Reward Points.|
- Instant 10% cashback on purchasing Samsung products.
- Get 15 Edge Reward POints for spending INR 100 on BigBasket, UrbanCompany, Myntra, Zomato, and Tata1mg.
- Every time you spend INR 100 on international transactions you will get 15 Edge Reward Points.
- For spending INR 100 on domestic transactions, 5 Edge Reward Points are provided to you.
- Enjoy up to 8 airport lounge visits in India every year.
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 1%.
- In more than 4000 restaurants in India, you can avail of up to 25% discount.
- EazyDiner Membership is free for 1 year.
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership worth $99. Further, it provides up to 6 international lounge visits per year.
|Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card||Joining Fee- INR 500|
Annual Fee- INR 500 from 2nd year
If you spend INR 2 lakh in a year the annual charges will be waived off.
|- Amazon voucher worth INR 500 comes at no cost as a welcome bonus along with the credit card. However, it is accessible by making one transaction within 30 days.|
- Get up to 25% cashback on Airtel Mobile Broadband, Wifi, and DTH bill payments.
- For the utility bill payment, you will get up to 10% cashback.
- Avail 10% cashback on Zomato, Swiggy, and BigBasket.
- For all the other spending you will get 1% cashback.
- Complimentary domestic airport lounge access in India up to 4 per calendar year.
- Fuel waiver of 1% on all the petrol stations.
- Enjoy 20% off dining bills at more than 4000+ restaurants in India.
|Flipkart Axis Bank SuperElite Credit Card||Joining Fee- INR 500|
Annual Fee- From the second year on, you have to pay INR 500
Annual fee waiver on spending INR 200 or more in the previous year.
|- On credit card activation, you will get 500 SuperCoins.|
- YouTube Premium trial membership for 2 years.
- Gana Plus trial membership for 3 years.
- Lenskart Gold membership of 1 year.
- Get up to INR 500 off on Myntra Select Styles valid on onder more than INR 2999.
- Book a flight within India through Flipkart flights and get up to 15% off.
- On your first medicine order from Flipkart Heath you will get 30% off.
- Spend INR 100 on Flipkart to get 12 SuperCoins. It is, however, applicable for Plus Members.
- Nonplus members can get 6 SuperCoins for spending INR 100 on Flipkart.
- For all other purchases on Flipkart, you can avail up to 2 SuperCoins.
|LIC Axis Bank Signature Credit Card||Joining Fee- NIL|
Annual Fee- NIL
|- For spending INR 100 on LIC premium payments and foreign currency transactions, you will get 2 reward points.|
- For all other spends of INR 100 you will get 1 reward point.
- Redeem the reward points against gift vouchers.
- Domestic lounge visits can reach up to 8 in each calendar year.
- Zero lost card liability cover.
- At all the petrol pumps, you will get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- 20% off on more than 4000 restaurants in India.
|LIC Axis Bank Platinum Credit Card||Joining Fee- NIL|
Annual Fee- NIL
|- Avail up to 2 reward points for spending INR 100 on LIC premium payments and foreign currency transactions.|
- 1 reward point is provided for spending INR 100 on all other things.
- Enjoy zero lost card liability.
Fuel surcharge waiver of 1%.
- Dining delights are offered at more than 4000 restaurants, where you can get up to 20% off.
Note – A standard 18% GST would be levied on annual and joining fees of the credit cards.
Axis Bank Credit Card Eligibility
You can check the eligibility criteria below.
- The minimum age limit of the primary credit cardholder must be 18 years or above.
- The maximum age of the primary cardholder must not exceed 70 years.
- You should be an Indian Resident to apply for the Axis Bank Credit Card.
- 15 years is the minimum age needed for the add-on cardholders.
- You must have a stable income as per the credit card income requirement to apply for the card.
- The minimum Cibil Score needed for this card is 750 or above.
Axis Bank Credit Card Documentation
Don’t forget to submit the following documents to validate your identity, address, income, etc.
- 1 passport size photograph
- Original PAN Card and its photocopy.
- Form 16, Last 6 months salary slips or Income Tax Return copy as Income Proof.
- Passport, Ration Card, Electricity Bill or Landline Telephone bill as Residence Proof.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Credit Card at Wishfin?
So you have picked out one from the long list of credit cards. The next thing you need to do is to apply at Wishfin, an online loan and credit card comparison platform that displays the offers of different lenders such as Axis Bank. As soon as you apply, the executives here will help you at each stage from application to post-approval. They would keep you updated and help you choose the right option. Unlike when you visit the branch and wait for the concerned official to take your case forward, the online option allows you to apply anytime, anywhere from the convenience of home or office. So, do apply at Wishfin and get the card you want.
How to Apply on Axis Bank Website?
You can apply on the Axis Bank website following the steps shown below.
- Log on to Axis Bank website
- Go to ‘Explore Products’
- Click on ‘Credit Cards’
- Click on ‘Apply Now‘ against the axis bank credit card you want to apply for
- Mention the personal and professional details correctly
- Click on the tick box authorizing Axis Bank representatives to call or text an SMS to you with reference to the credit card application
- The bank would contact you for further details and process your application further
What are the Steps to Apply for Axis Bank Credit Card at Bank Branch?
- Visit the nearest Axis Bank branch
- Ask the concerned official to give you the Credit Card Application form
- Fill the details properly besides ticking on the particular Axis Credit Card you want
- Submit the form along with relevant documents to the official
The bank will approve application only when the details submitted are matched with the corresponding documents.
How Can You Know Your Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status?
It is also important to check the credit card application status. To know the same, you can go online to check whether your application is approved, delayed or rejected. Also, you can contact the customer care number and the branch, wherein you would have applied for the credit card, to know the current status. If there are discrepancies in your application, make sure to fix those and apply again for approval. As soon as your application is approved, you would be issued a credit card.
How Can I Know My Credit Card Limit?
You can be intimated of your credit card limit at the time of card issuance. The credit limit would, however, depend on your income, credit score and repayment potential. Greater the CIBIL score, higher are the chances of getting the approval for a credit card. The scores range from 300-900, depending on the pattern of your loan or card repayment routine. A timely repayment with no record of default can help you score 750 and above to get the approval.
How to Make Axis Bank Credit Card Payment Online?
Make the payment on or before the due date to avoid late payment charges. With online, you can do away with the hassles of visiting the branch to deposit cash or cheque to pay the bills. You can subscribe to the Internet Banking of Axis Bank and set an ‘Auto Pay’ to get your outstanding dues paid automatically. The bank will send an SMS alert on your mobile before the bill generates. You can also use the Internet Banking of other banks to do the same. Besides, you can pay the dues by taking the route of payment gateway.
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
Do feel free to raise your query or complaints regarding Axis Bank Credit Cards by calling the 24×7 toll-free customer care number-1800-419-5959. The customer care executives will give prompt and appropriate responses to your queries and try to resolve them ASAP.
How Can You Get Your Axis Bank Credit Card Statement?
You may not be paying much attention to the statement that the bank issues on a month-on-month basis. If that is the case, then do change your habits and check your statement thoroughly. There can be a few wrong entries to the bill. On checking the statement, you can find that and bring it to the notice of the bank to rectify the discrepancy.
The statement, as a whole, gives you a detail of the shopping made in a particular billing cycle. It also shows the total due, the due date, the minimum due, etc. The minimum due is calculated at 5% of the total outstanding balance in a particular billing cycle.
Keep an Eye on the Emerging Offers
Every time a big festival comes, credit card companies invariably launch some exciting offers to woo the shoppers. On top of that, there can be limited period offers all throughout the year. These offers can be cashback or discounts to double your celebration. So, grab these offers with both hands and save on on your shopping
|Booking.com||Get 10% cashback on Booking.com using your Visa card||15th of September 2023|
|Emirates||Enjoy 5% off on Emirates Australia using the code AUMCC17. Up to 10% off on Emirates Singapore using the code SGMAST1, and 5% off on Emirates New Zealand.||- Emirates Australia: 30th of September 2023|
- Emirates Singapore: 31st of July 2023
- Emirates New Zealand: 30th of September 2023
|Boat||Enjoy 10% off sitewide by using the coupon code BOATXINS||30th of June 2023|
|Bewakoof||On a minimum transaction of INR 499, you will get a discount of 15%||30th of June 2023|
|Myntra||An additional 15% off is available on Myntra for spending INR 1499||30th of April 2023|
|Netmeds.com||Get 20% OFF on Prescription Medicines + 20% off NMS Supercash on orders between INR 500 to INR 5000.||30th of June 2023|
|MyFitness||Avail discounts of up to 33% and an Additional 10% on using Axis Bank Cards||30th of June 2023|
|Fernsnpetals||Enjoy up to 20% off on a minimum transaction of INR 999||30th of June 2023|
|CheQ||Get flat 1.5% back as CheQ Chips on minimum bill payment of INR 100||12th of June 2023|
|Surat Diamond Jewellery||Use the promotional code AXISBANK5000 when purchasing from Surat Diamon Jewellery for INR 15,000 or more to receive INR 5000 off.||21st of August 2024|
Frequently Asked Question
1. Who can Apply for an Axis Bank Credit Card?
Anyone who is a resident of India within the age of 18 years to 70 years can apply for an Axis Bank Credit Card. However, Axis Bank has different minimum income requirements as per their different credit cards. Therefore, it is advisable to check your income eligibility before applying for a credit card.
2. What is "Zero Lost Card Liability"?
The “Zero Lost Card Liability” means that you will be free from any fraudulent purchase transaction charges up to the insured amount, in case your Axis Bank credit card is misplaced or stolen. However, you will only be free from any fraudulent activities from the moment you report the loss to Axis Bank credit card customer care or the VISA Global service helpline.
3. Is it possible to convert my purchases to EMI?
Whenever you make a transaction of INR 2,500 and above, you can convert it to EMI’s for tenures like 3, 6, 9 or 12 months with low interest rates. You can also use the customer care service or the Net Banking facility to convert your purchases to EMI.
4. Is there any loyalty reward programme with Axis Bank credit cards?
Yes, Axis Bank credit cards have a Loyalty Reward Programme.
5. Is it possible to have an add-on card with the Axis Bank credit card?
An add-on card or supplementary card is an additional card that is offered against your existing Axis Bank credit card with all the features of the parent card. A single user can apply for up to 4 add-on cards by simply contacting their nearest Axis Bank branch.
6. Can Axis Bank credit cards be used to withdraw cash from the ATM?
Yes, an Axis Bank signature credit card can be used to withdraw cash up to 30% of the prescribed credit limit from all the ATM’s that display the Visa sign.
7. What are the possible ways to pay Axis Bank credit card bills?
You can pay your Axis Bank credit card bills by various easy ways like Net Banking, NEFT transfer, Electronic Clearing Service (ECS), auto debit, cheque or by cash.
8. How to use the reward points that I receive on every transaction that I make using my credit card?
With the help of Axis Bank’s rewards program, you can easily spend your reward points for purchasing over 500 selected reward items.
9. What are some of the benefits that come along with an Axis Bank Platinum credit card?
Axis Bank Platinum credit cardholders enjoy exclusive privileges like 25% cashback on cinema tickets, global emergency assistance, fuel surcharge waiver, and various other benefits.
10. Which Axis Bank credit card is most suitable for a frequent air traveller?
Axis Bank Miles & More credit card is the most suitable credit card for frequent air travellers as it enables you to earn unlimited miles that never expire and lets you use your miles to avail exciting offers on flight tickets and upgrades, hotels and car rentals.
To Know More Details: https://www.axisbank.com/