Credit Card Apply Online2367 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About HDFC Superia Credit Card
- 2 HDFC Superia Credit Card Offers September 2020
- 3 Fees & Charges
- 4 Apply for HDFC Superia Credit Card Online at Wishfin
- 5 HDFC Superia Credit Card Credit Limit
- 6 HDFC Superia Credit Card Customer Care 24X7 Number
About HDFC Superia Credit Card
HDFC Superia Credit Card is an ace product that is introduced by HDFC Bank. With this card, people who are frequent flyers and extravagant shoppers can make their experiences more rewarding. To top it all is the 1,000 reward point offers each at the time of joining and renewal. The discounts on dining and fuel surcharge waiver only add to the card’s appeal. Not only the card enhances savings but is also safe and secured. The unique chip technology makes this card a safe one to use and keep. This credit card makes international and domestic travel easier and easy on the pocket of the card bearer. Also, the card bearer gets loads of opportunities to enjoy his/her dining experiences as the card accumulates reward points on each dining transaction. These reward points can later be redeemed as per the wish of the card bearer into Air Miles and other attractive gift options. Read on to know more about this credit card!
HDFC Superia Credit Card Offers September 2020
Following are the benefits of HDFC Superia Credit Card:
- Welcome Benefits: Earn 1000 Reward Points as a Welcome Benefit. However, this benefit is not applicable if the cardholder is paying the annual fee.
- Renewal Benefit: Earn 1000 Reward Points as a Renewal Benefit from HDFC. However, this benefit is not applicable if the cardholder is paying the annual fee.
- Superia Travel Club:
- International Miles – Redeem your reward points through Frequent Flyer Program of Singapore Airlines- KrisFlyer at more than 20 international airlines. Enroll for the KrisFlyer membership by registering at official website of KrisFlyer.
- India Miles – Redeem your reward points for air miles on the leading airlines of India including- Jet Airways, Kingfisher Airlines and Air India. Also, you can redeem your Reward Points for Air Vouchers of other leading domestic airlines.
- Superia Rewards:
- Earn 3 reward points for every purchase worth ₹150 with your HDFC Superia Credit Card. These reward points can be used to redeem against Air Miles on over 20 International Airlines or any major domestic airline.
- Redeem your reward points for attractive gifts from an exclusive rewards catalogue.
- Reward points can only be accumulated on retail purchases. These points can not be accrued for cash advances, fees and other charges. Also, the minimum transaction on retail purchase should be ₹150 to accrue reward points.
- Power Dining:
- Earn 50% more reward points at every dining spend made through your HDFC Superia Credit Card making every meal more rewarding.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver: Enjoy the surcharge waiver on a minimum fuel transaction worth ₹400 at petrol pumps. Avail a maximum cashback worth ₹500 per statement cycle.
- Safe & Secure Transactions: Enjoy safe and secured transactions with the chip enabled credit card. The card can be used at any POS- chip and non-chip.
- Zero liability on lost card: Report your loss of card anytime to the 24 hour call centre facility of HDFC and stay relaxed against any liability of fraudulent transactions made through your card.
- Revolving Credit: Enjoy the unmatched revolving credit facility on your HDFC Superia Credit Card at affordable interest rates.
- Interest-free credit: Enjoy the 50 days interest free period facility applicable from the date of purchase. The interest free credit facility is subject to the charge submission by the merchant.
- Reward points Validity: The validity of the Reward Points remains extended up to 2 years of their accumulation. This gives you ample of time to utilise them against the wide variety of offers and gifts.
- Annual fee waiver:
- On an expenditure worth ₹ 15,000 within 90 days of card setup, enjoy the annual fee waiver for the first year.
- On an expenditure worth ₹ 75,000 in a year, enjoy the annual fee waiver for the next year.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Renewal Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Revolving credit limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Interest Rate- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cheque return charges- As per Bank’s Norms
- De-blocking charges- As per Bank’s Norms
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Superia Credit Card
HDFC Bank follows the below given eligibility criteria for the applicants who wish to apply for this credit card:
- Salaried Professionals: Salaried Professionals under the age of 60 years and over the age of 21 years may apply for HDFC Superia Credit Card.
- Self-employed Individuals: Self-Employed Individuals under the age of 65 years and over the age of 21 years may apply for HDFC Superia Credit Card.
Monthly income: The applicant must have a constant and decent income source to be able to avail this card.
List of necessary documents required so as to apply for this credit card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ Electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
Apply for HDFC Superia Credit Card Online at Wishfin
It’s time now to apply for Superia Card, right? You can do so at Wishfin, an online marketplace for all your favourite credit cards and other financial products. You can choose from any of three modes – Application Form, WhatsApp and Wishfin Chat – to apply. Mention the details correctly before submitting the application.
HDFC Superia Credit Card Status
HDFC Superia Credit Card application status can be checked on the website of the private lender. Using this facility, the applicants can keep a tab on the progress being made in the application procedure. The bank provides its customers with a unique login ID. The applicants can access their online accounts with this login ID and check the status of their credit card on the customer portal of HDFC. This ensures you check the status quickly without wasting your crucial hours in going to the branch and asking for the same.
HDFC Superia Credit Card Credit Limit
The credit limit would basically depend on the income, repayment potential and credit score of an applicant. Being good on all three can ensure a greater limit for you to shop with. Your income must exceed the limit that can help ensure a smooth repayment. And, if that gets the boost of a credit score more than 750, a high credit limit can well be a reality for you.
HDFC Superia Credit Card Customer Care 24X7 Number
HDFC Customer Care is a robust and prompt division of the bank which takes care of the queries and concerns of customers pertaining to its products. One can get in touch with them through the official website of the bank. The toll free numbers provided by HDFC can also be found on the website of the bank. Alternatively, if you want to sort out certain issues in person, you can always visit the nearest HDFC branch and get in touch with their executive for your concerns.
HDFC Superia Credit Card Statement
HDFC Superia Credit Card Statement is the journal where all the transactions made by the applicant are recorded since the setup of the card. This functions as a proof of all the transactions and repayments that the card bearer has done. As this statement records all the transactions, it becomes easier for the card bearer to maintain a record of his/her expenses. This is a very useful facility provided by HDFC as the card bearer can keep a check on his/ her expenses with this statement. Also, one can refer back to any transaction anytime and anywhere with this facility.