Credit Card Apply Online5813 views
Table of Contents
About HDFC Titanium Times Card
HDFC Titanium Times Card is an attractive and highly secured credit card. With the unique chip enabled technology, you can stay assured of any fraudulent transactions that might happen through your card.The card comes loaded with many benefits and offers that make it an exciting and highly rewarding card. The card presents its bearer with a wide variety of welcome benefit offers across the exciting range of dining, shopping, apparel and much more. Not only this, the card also offers many discount offers and waivers across movie bookings, dining and fuel transactions. But what truly makes this card stand out is the reward point offer. This offer makes sure that you make the most of every single hard earned penny of yours. With every transaction you earn massive reward points which can be exchanged for further transactions. HDFC Bank also offers a 50 days long interest free period since the day of issuance of the card. Read on to know more about this truly mesmerising product!
Features of HDFC Titanium Times Card
Some of the major features of the HDFC Titanium Times Card are:
- Welcome Benefit
- Enjoy a wide range of welcome benefit vouchers across multiple categories such as dining, apparel, shopping and much more.
- Great Offers on Movie and Dining
- Enjoy exciting discount offers all year round at partner dining and movie outlets.
- Attractive Reward Points
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every purchase worth ₹ 150 through your card.
- Under the Weekday Dining Bonanza Offer, earn 5 Reward Points on every purchase worth ₹ 150 on Dining from Monday to Friday.
- 0% Fuel surcharge
- Enjoy the Fuel Surcharge Waiver that is capped exclusively for the HDFC Titanium Times CArd bearers at ₹ 250 on every billing cycle along with applicable Service Tax.
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- Transactions are made safer and more secured with the new chip enabled HDFC Titanium Times Card. You can either dip it in the chip enabled POS to make transactions or swipe it at the non-chip POS to make payments.
- Zero liability on lost card
- In case of loss of your credit card, you can report it to the 24 hour call centre service. By reporting the loss of card at the earliest you will be able to waive off the liability of any fraudulent transactions that might be carried out using that card.
- Interest free credit facility
- Enjoy a 50 days long interest free period from the date of purchase of the card.
- Reward points validity
- The earned Reward points on your card remain valid only for 2 years from the accumulation date.
- Revolving Credit
- Enjoy the facility of Revolving Credit on your Card at economical interest rates.
- Utility Bill Payments
- By register your HDFC Titanium Credit Card with HDFC Bank’s Utility Bill payment service called SmartPay, you can stay assured of the payments of all your utility bills on time. This is a convenient and easy way of keeping all your utility bill payments in check.
- Enjoy heavy discounts of more than ₹ 1,800 on movies on an yearly basis. This discount can be availed if the card bearer books at least 4 movie tickets of ₹ 150 each at the partner movie outlet.
- Enjoy massive discounts of more than ₹ 4,500 on dining on an yearly basis. This discount can be availed if the card bearer makes an expenditure of at least ₹ 2,500 at the partner dining outlet at a discount of 15%.
- Enjoy discounts of up to ₹ 1,500 on an yearly basis on all your fuel transactions. This discount can be availed if the card bearer makes a fuel expenditure of at least ₹ 5,000 on a monthly basis.
- You can also access exciting offers through your smartphone by scanning the QR Code on your HDFC Titanium TImes Card.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- ₹ 500 (First Year) along with applicable taxes
- Renewal Membership Fee- ₹ 500 along with applicable taxes
- Revolving credit limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Interest Rate- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cheque return charges- As per Bank’s Norms
- De-blocking charges- As per Bank’s Norms
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Titanium Times Card
You are eligible for a HDFC Titanium Times Card based on the following
- Minimum Age 21 years
- Maximum Age 60 years
- Minimum Age 21 years
- Maximum Age 65 years
List of mandatory documents required in order to apply for the card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
HDFC Titanium Times Card Status
HDFC Titanium Times Card Status is a highly beneficial facility provided by the HDFC Bank to all its valued customers. This facility allows the credit card applicant to keep a track of the progress in the application procedure for the credit card. The applicant can put forward the application for this credit card via online and offline mode. The online mode of credit card application is highly convenient as it saves time and effort of the applicant. All that one needs to do is, fill up the application form, upload the required documents and pay the requested fee. However, if the applicant want to apply for the credit card through offline mode, the applicant just needs to visit the nearest HDFC branch and complete the application process manually. After the completion of the procedure, the applicant can check the status of the application through this facility.
HDFC Titanium Times Card Statement
HDFC Titanium Times Card Statement is a journal that records all the transactions made by the card since the day of issuance. This statement acts as a proof of all the expenditure done using this credit card and the repayments made in lieu of that. Not only this facility makes the whole process of using the credit card transparent but also helps the card bearer be aware of every single transaction made through this card. The record is maintained in this statement since day 1 ad can be referred to anytime and anywhere.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
The customer care of the HDFC Bank can be contacted through various channels. One can always visit the official website of the bank and register their queries and complaints on the portal. You can also get in touch with them directly through their toll free helpline numbers. If there happens to be a branch of HDFC bank near you, you can always visit them during the working hours to get your problems sorted.