Table of Contents
- 1 About HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
- 1.2 Joining & Annual Fees and Other Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
- 1.4 Necessary Documents
- 1.5 How to Apply for HDFC MoneyBack Online at Wishfin?
- 1.6 HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Status
- 1.7 HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Statement
- 1.8 HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Bill Payment
About HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
HDFC Money Back Credit Card is an exclusive credit card which ensures maximum Cashback as compared to others in the similar segment. The card gives its bearer multiple opportunities to earn moneyback rewards. These Reward Points can be redeemed for exciting gifts and attractive offers. The card also provides CashBack offers and Reward Points on online transactions which is what makes it stand out from the rest of the credit cards. Apart from offering a Fuel Surcharge Waiver, the card is also highly safe and secured to use. It is enabled with the new and unique chip technology which curbs down the possibilities of misuse of the card. Read on to know more about this product.
Features of HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
Following are the benefits of HDFC Money Back Credit Card:
- MoneyBack Rewards
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every purchase worth ₹ 150. With the accumulated Reward Points, you can easily redeem them as CashBack against the outstanding amount on your Credit Card. Every 100 Reward Points are worth ₹ 30. You can also redeem your Reward Points for exciting gifts, air miles and attractive offers from an all exclusive gifts catalogue of HDFC.
- Online Spends
- You can earn 100% more Reward Points on your online expenditure by making payments through your HDFC Card. This way, you would be earning twice as many reward Points with every transaction.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of up to 1% on all fuel transactions above ₹ 400. This offer allows a maximum CashBack worth ₹ 250 for every statement cycle.
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- Your transactions get safer and secured by using this card. HDFC cards are chip enabled which makes all your transactions more secured. You can dip these cards at a chip-enabled POS or swipe it in a regular POS which isn’t chip enabled.
- Zero liability on lost card
- In case of loss of card, you can immediately report it to the 24-hour call center facility provided by HDFC. By reporting your loss as soon as possible, you bear no responsibility towards the fraudulent transactions made through your card.
- Revolving Credit
- Make the most with the facility of revolving credit at economical interest rates. Refer to the official website of the bank for more details regarding this benefit.
- Interest-free credit
- Enjoy 50 days long interest-free period from the date of purchase. This facility is subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant.
- Reward points validity
- The Reward Points accumulated by you through purchases are valid only for 2 years from the date of their accumulation.
- Credit Card Offers
- Check out the numerous and exclusive offers on your HDFC Bank Credit Card on the official website of the bank.
Joining & Annual Fees and Other Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Joining Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Annual Membership Fee- ₹500
- Revolving credit limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Interest Rate- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cheque return charges- As per Bank’s Norms
- De-blocking charges- As per Bank’s Norms
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
The eligibility criteria followed by HDFC to judge the applicants for the HDFC Money Back Credit Card is as follows:
- Minimum Age limit 21 years
- Maximum Age limit 60 years
- Minimum Age limit 21 years
- Maximum Age limit 65 years
Monthly income: It is important for the applicant to have a steady and decent source of income so as to avail this credit card.
List of necessary documents required so as to apply for this credit card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ Electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for HDFC MoneyBack Online at Wishfin?
So you want this card after glancing at the attractive reward points and other exciting offers! You can thus apply for the card at Wishfin, an online portal where you can check the latest credit card offers. This gives you an opportunity to compare the offers and pick a card that meets your shopping and other needs fully. All you need is to fill the application form online, mentioning a few personal and professional details. You may have to enter a few credit-related details, if you are servicing or have serviced any debt in the past.
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Status
HDFC Money Back Credit Card Status allows the applicant to keep a check on the status of application of the credit card. An applicant can apply for the HDFC Money Back Credit Card via both online and offline modes. To apply for this card through the online method, visit the official website of the bank and navigate as the steps describe on the website. However, if you want to apply for the card using the offline mode, you can directly visit the nearest HDFC Branch and apply for the card by consulting their credit card executive. Every customer of the bank is given access to a unique Login ID, through which the applicant can check the status of the card anytime and anywhere. This helps in keeping the entire procedure of application transparent and allows the applicant to be constantly in touch with the progress in the process.
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Statement
HDFC Money Back Credit Card Stant is the a journal that records all the transactions made by the card bearer since the issuance of the card. This statement allows the card bearer to stay in constant touch with the expenditure and repayments made using this card. This facility not only makes the process of keeping a record of one’s expenditure easy and convenient but also makes the whole procedure transparent. It gives access and freedom to the card bearer to check their expenditure and repayments over a certain period of time. The record functions as a proof of the expenditure as well, in case the need be.
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Bill Payment
Maintain a habit of paying the bills on time to ensure there remains no blot in your credit record. How can you ensure so at a time when most like you are stuck in a busy routine? The best solution would be to activate an Auto Pay so that the bills get paid automatically. Yes, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number about the bill amount and the due date. You can thus read the SMS carefully and ensure sufficient balance in your bank account to let the payment go through smoothly. If you don’t find Auto Pay comfortable, you can just add the card to your net banking account and receive an SMS when the bill generates. Taking a note of the SMS, you can just go online to pay the dues.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
HDFC Customer Care is a robust and prompt division of the bank which takes care of the queries and concerns of the customers pertaining to its products. One can get in touch with them through the official website of the bank. The toll free numbers provided by HDFC can also be found on the website of the bank. Alternatively, if you want to sort out certain issues in person, you can always visit the nearest HDFC branch and get in touch with their executive for your concerns.