Credit cards are the savings financial instruments in today’s scenarios. They help you to earn discounts on various transactions and have a lot of offers. If you are looking for such a credit card then the HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card is an exclusive credit card that ensures maximum Cashback as compared to others in a similar segment. The card gives its bearer multiple opportunities to earn moneyback rewards. These Reward Points can be redeemed for exciting gifts and attractive offers. The card also provides CashBack offers and Reward Points on online transactions which is what makes it stand out from the rest of the credit cards.
Apart from offering a Fuel Surcharge Waiver, the card is also highly safe and secured to use. It is enabled with the new and unique chip technology which curbs down the possibilities of misuse of the card. Read on to know more about this product.
Features of HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
You must go through the exciting benefits of this HDFC credit card and see how much you can save using this card.
- Enjoy 500 cash points as a welcome benefit on the Money Back Credit Card.
- This benefit will only be given on the payment of the joining fees.
Earn Reward Points
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every purchase worth ₹ 150.
- Accumulated Reward Points and redeem them as Cash Back against the outstanding amount on your Credit Card.
- Every 100 Reward Points are worth ₹ 20.
- You can also redeem your Reward Points for exciting gifts, air miles, and attractive offers from an all-exclusive gifts catalog of HDFC.
- Earn 4 Reward Points on your online expenditure by making payments through your HDFC Card per ₹ 150.
- This way, you would be earning twice as many reward points with every transaction.
- Achieve the spending milestone of INR 50000 per quarter and get a gift voucher worth ₹ 500.
- You can earn gift vouchers of up to ₹ 2000 in a year.
- Spend ₹ 50,000 in a year and waive off the renewal fee.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of up to 1% on all fuel transactions above ₹ 400.
- This offer allows a maximum Cash Back worth ₹ 250 for every statement cycle.
- You can convert transactions or credit card bills into EMIs on the HDFC Money Back Credit Card.
- The tenure available for the repayment of the EMIs is from 6 months to 24 months.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Your transactions get safer and secured by using this card.
- HDFC cards are chip-enabled which makes all your transactions more secure.
- You can dip these cards at a chip-enabled POS or swipe them in a regular POS which isn’t chip-enabled.
Zero Liability on Lost Card
- In case of loss of the HDFC MoneyBack Credit card, you can immediately report it to the 24-hour call center facility provided by HDFC.
- You bear no responsibility for the fraudulent transactions made through your card.
Interest Free Credit
- Enjoy a 50 days long interest-free period from the date of purchase.
- This facility is subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant.
Reward Points Validity
- The Reward Points accumulated by you through purchases are valid only for 2 years from the date of their accumulation.
HDFC Money Back Credit Card Joining & Annual Fees and Other Charges
|Joining Fee||INR 500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Renewal Fee||INR 500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Interest-Free Period||50 Days|
|Minimum Repayment Amount||5% with a minimum of INR 200|
|Interest Rate||3.49% per month or 41.88% per annum|
|Cash Advance Limit||40% of the Credit Limit|
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
The eligibility criteria followed by HDFC to judge the applicants for the HDFC Money Back Credit Card is as follows:
- Minimum Age limit 21 years
- Maximum Age limit 60 years
- Minimum Age limit 21 years
- Maximum Age limit 65 years
- INR 25000 per month for Salaried Individuals.
- An ITR of INR 6 Lacs or above for self-employed individuals.
The list of necessary documents required to apply for this credit card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ Electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for HDFC MoneyBack Online at Wishfin?
So you want this card after glancing at the attractive reward points and other exciting offers! You can thus apply for the card at Wishfin, an online portal where you can check the latest credit card offers. This gives you an opportunity to compare the offers and pick a card that meets your shopping and other needs fully. All you need is to fill out the application form online, mentioning a few personal and professional details. You may have to enter a few credit-related details if you are servicing or have serviced any debt in the past.
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Status
HDFC Money Back Credit Card Status allows the applicant to keep a check on the status of the application for the credit card. An applicant can apply for the HDFC Money Back Credit Card via both online and offline modes. To apply for this card through the online method, visit the official website of the bank and navigate as the steps described on the website. However, if you want to apply for the card using the offline mode, you can directly visit the nearest HDFC branch and apply for the card by consulting their credit card executive. Every customer of the bank is given access to a unique Login ID, through which the applicant can check the status of the card anytime and anywhere. This helps in keeping the entire procedure of application transparent and allows the applicant to be constantly in touch with the progress in the process.
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Statement
HDFC Money Back Credit Card Statement is the journal that records all the transactions made by the card bearer since the issuance of the card. This statement allows the card bearer to stay in constant touch with the expenditure and repayments made using this card. This facility not only makes the process of keeping a record of one’s expenditure easy and convenient but also makes the whole procedure transparent. It gives access and freedom to the card bearer to check their expenditure and repayments over a certain period of time. The record functions as proof of the expenditure as well, in case the need be.
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Bill Payment
Maintain a habit of paying the bills on time to ensure there remains no blot in your credit record. How can you ensure so at a time when most like you are stuck in a busy routine? The best solution would be to activate an AutoPay so that the bills get paid automatically. Yes, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number about the bill amount and the due date. You can thus read the SMS carefully and ensure sufficient balance in your bank account to let the payment go through smoothly. If you don’t find Auto Pay comfortable, you can just add the card to your net banking account and receive an SMS when the bill is generated. Taking a note of the SMS, you can just go online to pay the dues.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
HDFC Customer Care is a robust and prompt division of the bank which takes care of the queries and concerns of the customers pertaining to its products. One can get in touch with them through the official website of the bank. The toll-free numbers provided by HDFC can also be found on the website of the bank. Alternatively, if you want to sort out certain issues in person, you can always visit the nearest HDFC branch and get in touch with their executive for your concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the minimum income needed for the HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card?
You will need a minimum income of INR 25000 per month to apply for the Moneyback Credit Card. If you are a self-employed individual then you will need a minimum ITR of INR 6 lacs to get the same card.
2. What is the credit limit of the Money Back Card?
The credit limit of the HDFC Money Back card depends on your income and Cibil Score. If you have a high Cibil Score and a high income then you will get a good credit limit on your credit card.
3. What is the minimum Cibil Score needed for this credit card?
You will need a minimum Cibil Score of 750 and above in order to apply for this credit card and get fast approval.
4. What is the interest-free period of this card?
You will get an interest-free period of 50 days on this credit card. You can pay the bill of your credit card without interest within 50 days of the transaction.
5. What is the Cash Advance Limit of the HDFC Bank MoneyBack credit card?
The cash advance limit of the HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card is 40% of the credit limit given by the bank.