Credit Card Payment Offers 2019575 views
Table of Contents
About HDFC Visa Signature Card
HDFC Visa Signature Card is a credit card facility with unmatched benefits and offers. This credit card comes with a truck load of benefits that will certainly excite you. The card comes with an offer of up to 3 add-on cards which you can give to your loved ones and ensure their financial security and freedom. Also, this card helps you make a great deal of savings my letting you save up to ₹ 8,300 on an yearly basis. Apart from the savings, the card provides you with an exclusive access to the finest airport lounges across the world. This card comes almost free of charge as you can get the fee of the first year reversed by making transactions up to ₹15,000 during the first 90 days of the card setup date. You can also get your renewal fee reversed by making transactions worth ₹75,000 in the previous year, prior to the renewal date. Know more about this product and decide for yourself!
Features of HDFC Visa Signature Card
Following are the benefits of HDFC Visa Signature Card:
- Signature Access
- This card allows you to do away with the hassle of airport transfers. With HDFC Visa Signature Card, you are directly entitled to a Priority Pass which is the largest and independent airport lounge program in the world. It gives you an access to exclusive airport lounges around the world. With this travel membership program, you can enjoy an exclusive access to over 600 airport lounges across 300 cities around the world.
- This Priority Pass would cost you around ₹ 500 on an annual basis.
- Signature Rewards
- Make the most with the exclusive Signature Rewards program with your HDFC Visa Signature Card. Earn 2 reward points for every purchase worth ₹150 with your card and redeem them for exciting gifts and benefits. Experience the delight never savoured before!
- Signature Benefits
- With the exclusive Signature Benefits by HDFC, you are bound to feel the extravagance and delight this card has on offer. Enjoy an interest free period of up to 50 days and a fuel surcharge waiver of up to ₹250 per billing cycle, along with the applicable Service Tax. The minimum fuel transaction must be ₹400 to a maximum of ₹ 5000.
- Reward points validity
- The reward points would remain valid up to only 2 years from the date of their accumulation. Hence, use them before their expiration.
- Zero liability on lost card
- In case you lose your card, do not worry. You can call the 24-hour customer care centre of the bank to file the report of card loss as soon as possible. This will help you shun any responsibility of the fraudulent transactions made through your card.
- Revolving Credit
- This credit card presents you with a revolving credit limit at a lower interest rate. Know more about it on the official website fo HDFC.
- Credit Card Offers
- Check out the exclusive Credit Card offers on this card on the official website of the bank.
- Enjoy up to 3 Add-on Credit Cards on the HDFC Visa Signature Card and ensure the financial security of your loved ones
- By making transactions through this credit card on a regular basis, you can save up to ₹ 8300 every year
- Get the fee of first year reversed on an expenditure more than ₹ 45,000 within first 90 days of the card setup. You can also get your renewal fee reversed for an expenditure up to ₹ 75,000 in the year prior to renewal date.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Renewal Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Revolving credit limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Interest Rate- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cheque return charges- As per Bank’s Norms
- De-blocking charges- As per Bank’s Norms
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Visa Signature Card
The eligibility criteria followed by HDFC to judge the applicants for the HDFC Visa Signature Card is as follows:
- For Salaried Professionals: Salaried Professionals can avail this card if they are over the age of 21 years and under 60 years.
- For Self-Employed Individuals: Self-Employed Individuals can avail this card if they are over the age of 21 years and under the age of 65 years.
Monthly income: The applicant must have a decent and regular source of income
List of necessary documents required so as to apply for this credit card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ Electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
HDFC Visa Signature Card Status
Checking HDFC Visa Signature Card Status is easy on the website of HDFC. You must do the following to know the status of the card.
- Visit the ‘Credit Card’ page of HDFC Bank
- Go to ‘Track Your Credit Card’
- Enter the Application Reference Number or Application Form Number or Date of Birth
- Enter the mobile number and captcha code
- Click on ‘Submit’ button at the bottom
- The status would flash on the screen
HDFC Visa Signature Card Statement
HDFC Visa Signature Card Statement is the journal that provides all the information about every single transaction made by the customer. This statement allows the customer to keep a tab on all the expenses being made with the card. Also, this statement stands functional since the very first day of the card setup. Hence, it records all the transactions since the setup of the card which allows the customer to use as a document of proof, if required. This facility is highly beneficial if the customer has availed the facility of add-on credit cards.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
HDFC Customer Care is a robust and prompt division of the bank which takes care of the queries and concerns of the customers pertaining to its products. One can get in touch with them through the official website of the bank. The toll free numbers provided by HDFC can also be found on the website of the bank. Alternatively, if you want to sort out certain issues in person, you can always visit the nearest HDFC branch and get in touch with their executive for your concerns.