Credit Card Payment Offers 20198641 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About HDFC Infinia Credit Card
- 1.1 Reward Points, Discounts & Lounge Access Offers with HDFC Infinia Credit Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Infinia Credit Card
- 1.4 HDFC Infinia Credit Card Bill Payment
About HDFC Infinia Credit Card
HDFC Infinia Credit Card allows you to spend on yourself and your family without having a second thought. The card bears the benefits that are unparalleled and allow you to make the most of your expenditure. The card bearer not only gets unlimited spending power through this card but also gets to enjoy most exclusive privileges offered by the bank and its partner companies. Not only this, the card comes with unmatched services and matches your expectations and desires. The benefits on offer include premium travel privileges, exclusive lifestyle privileges, dining privileges, multiple reward programmes and much more. Know in depth about this card down below!
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Reward Points, Discounts & Lounge Access Offers with HDFC Infinia Credit Card
- Add-on cards: The facility of add-on cards is provided by the bank for this credit card.
- Boundless spending power: The bank provides it valued customers with a minimum credit limit of up to ₹ 10 Lakhs and a unique feature of No Pre-set Spending Limit.
- Premium travel privileges: These privileges include
- Complimentary airport lounge access- The card provides for a complimentary Priority Pass Membership which allows preferential access to more than 1000 airport lounges around the globe. Primary card holders and add-on Card bearers may make use of the refreshment and business center facilities at these airport lounges.
- Complimentary Club Gold Vistara membership- Complimentary Club Gold Vistara membership makes way for complimentary lounge access, additional 10kg baggage allowance and reservations in economic class. You can also earn 10 Club Vistara points for every purchase worth Rs. 100 spent on All Vistara Flights. Added benefits such as priority airport check-in, waitlist clearance, baggage handling and boarding come in the loop with this card.
- Lowest foreign currency markup fee- HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card offers the lowest markup fee of about 2% on all foreign currency transactions for its valued customers.
- Exclusive lifestyle privileges: Under the exclusive lifestyle privileges, HDFC Bank offers exclusive golf programmes for the HDFC Infinia card bearers. This includes complimentary Golf Games- domestic and international, complimentary Golf lessons and access to exclusive restaurants at select golf clubs.
- Exclusive dining privileges: With exclusive dining privileges, you can save up to a minimum of 15% across more than 3000 restaurants with your HDFC Infinia Credit Card.
- Unparalleled reward programmes: With your HDFC Infinia card you earn-
- 5 Reward Points on every expenditure of ₹ 150, with no conditions attached
- 2X Reward Points or 10 Reward Points for every expenditure worth ₹ 150 on:
- – Bookings on official website of HDFC Bank
- – Spends on Dining (only for stand-alone restaurants)
- – Bookings on official website of Air Vistara
- Accumulate and redeem Reward Points for:
- – Travel and entertainment bookings on official website of HDFC Bank
- – Exciting gifts from an exclusive rewards catalogue
- You can also convert your Reward Points into Air Miles of leading domestic and international airlines.
- Priority customer service: These services include-
- Lowest foreign currency markup fee: HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card offers lowest markup fee of up to 2%+Service Tax on all foreign currency transactions.
- Convenience fee waiver: Convenience fee waiver of 1% along with service tax exclusively on fuel transactions. The maximum waiver on convenience fee on all fuel transactions will be up to ₹ 1000 in every billing cycle along with a minimum transaction of Rs 400. The total waiver will be upto Rs 1,00,000.
- Low interest rate: Enjoy upto 50 days of interest-free credit period with HDFC Infinia. In case you choose to carry forward your balance to the next month, an interest rate as low as 1.99% per month will be applicable.
- No cash withdrawal fee: You can withdraw cash up to 40% of your credit limit without paying any cash withdrawal charges.
- Security features: The card offers distinct and highly beneficial security features for the card bearer.
- Accidental death: In case of death in an air accident, the nominee will receive a compensation up to ₹ 3 crore.
- Medical emergency cover: The cardholder receives a medical coverage while travelling abroad up to ₹ 50 lakhs.
- Credit shield: In case of death, the outstanding amount on the card is covered up to ₹ 9 lakh.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Revolving credit limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Interest Rate- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cheque return charges- As per Bank’s Norms
- De-blocking charges- As per Bank’s Norms
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Infinia Credit Card
- Age limit- The applicant must have acquired a minimum age of 18 years to avail this card.
- Credit history- The applicant must have a considerably good credit history with no record of financial defaults.
- Nationality- The applicant must be an Indian national.
- Monthly income- The applicant must have a stable monthly income.
List of mandatory documents required in order to apply for the card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
HDFC Infinia Status
HDFC Infinia Status can be checked on the official website of HDFC Bank. The applicants who want to grab this card can apply through online and offline modes. To apply for HDFC Infinia card, you just need to visit the official website of HDFC Bank and apply directly for the card. You can even apply by visiting the nearest HDFC branch and submitting the application form along with relevant documents to the officials there. After the procedure of application is successful, you can check the status of your credit card on the bank’s website as well. This facility saves a lot of time and effort of the applicant and lets them keep a track of the progress in their application procedure.
HDFC Infinia Statement
HDFC Infinia Statement allows the card bearer to keep a tab of their expenses and repayment schedules. This statement keeps a record of all the transactions made through the card and the repayments done against them. This journal lets the card bearer maintain the balance between their expenditure and the repayments. The bank provides each of its valued customers with a unique login ID through which one can constantly check this statement anytime, anywhere. This provides the card bearer with an access to the key details of their credit card and the expenditure being done with it.
HDFC Infinia Credit Card Bill Payment
So when you view the statement, the transaction details, total dues and due date would appear on the screen on checking it online. And you must know the dues need to be paid on or before the due date to avoid a default and the repercussions that follow. So, you can login to Internet Banking and add your card to receive an SMS about the due date and due amount when HDFC Bank generates your credit card bill. You can just follow the SMS and pay the bills online without any delay. You can even set an Auto Pay either online or at the nearest bank branch to ensure automatic payment of the dues from your account.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
HDFC Bank Customer Care is a robust and highly efficient division which takes care of all the queries and grievances of the customers. They are known for their prompt response and fast-track solutions. You can get in touch with them using the following toll free numbers- 1800-22-3310 and 1800-102-3310. You can also write to them at [email protected] On the contrary, you can visit the nearest HDFC branch and get in touch with them personally.