Table of Contents
- 1 About HDFC Diners Club Black Card
- 2 HDFC Diners Club Black Card Offers September 2021
- 3 How to Apply for HDFC Diners Club Black Card Online at Wishfin?
- 4 HDFC Diners Club Black Card Credit Limit
- 5 HDFC Diners Club Black Card Bill Payment
- 6 HDFC Diners Club Black Card Customer Care 24X7 Number
About HDFC Diners Club Black Card
The HDFC Diners Club Black Card is more than just a credit card. The card opens a whole new world brimming with larger than life experiences and unmatched benefits. For those who do not take anything less than sheer luxury as an option, this card is just designed for them. Ranging from benefits across travel, lifestyle, golf programs and much more, this credit card takes care of all your needs and desires. With every expenditure allowed through this card, the card bearer earns reward points and expenditure allowance beyond expectations. This card is truly a gateway to make most of your hard earned money and enjoy every penny of it. Know more about it and experience the best with this card!
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
HDFC Diners Club Black Card Offers September 2021
- A welcome benefit of membership from Club Marriott, Zomato Gold, Amazon Prime, Forbes, MMTdoublebalck and Times Prime any of these on your first swipe
- For an expenditure worth ₹8 lakh get the complimentary annual membership
- Monthly benefit of Vouchers from OLA, BookMyShow or Tatacliq on the spending of ₹80,000 in a month
- Enjoy the lowest Foreign Currency Markup on this card that is 1.99%
- Enjoy Air Tickets and Hotel bookings across more than 150 Airlines of your choice of using HDFC SmartBuy feature
- Redeem your reward points for booking Air Tickets and Hotels across more than 150 Airlines and Choice of hotels in the Domestic and International arena at the official HDFC Bank SmartBuy website. ( 1 Reward Point equals to ₹1 )
- You can also redeem your Reward Point for Air Miles across Jet Airways (JPMiles), Air India (Air India Miles) or Singapore Airlines (KrisFlyer Miles). (1 Reward Point equals to 0.70 AirMile)
- Make the most of the largest airport lounge program, with access to 800 lounges around the world with Indian domestic lounges.
- Enjoy Referral and Reservation Assistance for Golf Course
- Make the most of Referral and Reservation Assistance for Golf Course Dining
- Enjoy Delivery Assistance for flowers and gifts
- Make the most of Referral and Assistance for Limousine and Car Rental
- Enjoy Referral and Reservation Assistance for hotels
- Make the most of Business Services for your business-related needs
- Enjoy the Assistance for Courier Service
Reward Points Accrual
- Earn 5 Reward Points for every retail expenditure worth ₹ 150
- Earn up to 2,000 Reward Points for insurance transactions in a year
Reward points validity
- From the date of accumulation, the Reward points are valid for up to 3 years.
- Enjoy the complimentary Golf Programs (Green Fee Waiver) at about 20 golf courses in the country and over 40 golf courses worldwide
- Enjoy the access to complimentary Golf lessons at select Driving ranges in India. Each golf lesson would last for about 30 minutes and will include 24-hour access to services such as Golf Concierge Assistance.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- ₹ 10,000 (First Year) along with applicable taxes
- Renewal Membership Fee- ₹ 5,000 along with applicable taxes
- Revolving credit limit- 1.99% per month
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Interest Rate- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cheque return charges- As per Bank’s Norms
- De-blocking charges- As per Bank’s Norms
- Foreign Currency Markup- 2%
- Air Accident Cover- ₹ 2 Crore.
- Emergency Medical Expenses Cover- ₹ 50 Lakhs
- Credit Liability Cover- ₹ 9 Lakhs
- Travel Insurance Cover- ₹ 55,000 on baggage delay and/or loss (The cap is up to 10$ per hour and restricted to a limit of 8 hours)
HDFC Diners Club Black Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria vary for the salaried professionals and the self-employed individuals.
- Salaried Professionals-
- Age Limit: The applicant is required to be between the age group of 21 years to 60 years.
- Monthly Income: The Gross Monthly Income of the applicant must be more than ₹ 1.75 lakhs.
- Self-Employed Individuals-
- Age Limit: The applicant is required to be between the age group of 21 years to 65 years.
- Monthly Income: The ITR filed by the applicant must be more than ₹ 21 lakhs per annum.
The list of mandatory documents to apply for the credit card is shown below.
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for HDFC Diners Club Black Card Online at Wishfin?
Now applying for your favourite HDFC Diners Club Black Card has become easy with Wishfin, an online portal that showcases a list of credit card offers. All you need to do is to visit the official website of Wishfin and then navigate to credit page to apply. Subsequent to making an application, the 24×7 executives would make sure you get the approval ASAP by coordinating with the bank staff. In the case of any discrepancy, the executives will notify you of the same and suggest necessary measures for getting a nod from the lender.
HDFC Diners Club Black Card Application Status
The facility of checking the HDFC Diners Club Black Card Status is available to all the valued customers of the HDFC Bank on its official website. The applicants can apply for the credit card through online or offline modes, as per their convenience. However, the status of the credit card can be checked online, saving much time and effort of the card bearer. Every customer of the bank is given access to a unique Login ID, using which the applicant can check the status of the card anytime and anywhere. This helps in keeping the whole procedure of application transparent and allows the applicant to be constantly in touch with the progress.
You can even get to know the status of your application by Wishfin executives who are working round-the-clock to make sure your application gets the nod of HDFC Bank at the earliest. It will be of utmost pleasure for Wishfin to give you the good news of application approval. And even if the approval is delayed due to certain discrepancies, the executives would suggest necessary measures so that you can adopt those on time and get the approval.
HDFC Diners Club Black Card Credit Limit
The credit limit would mostly depend on the income, repayment potential and credit score. For you to get an enhanced limit, it is expected of you to have a solid and high income, leading to a sound repayment potential. And, if you have had an experience of servicing any credit, the credit score would also be there for HDFC Bank to check on. The bank would even check your credit history to get a clear idea of your creditworthiness. All that would be analyzed deeply before the bank decides the credit limit for you.
HDFC Diners Club Black Card Bill Payment
The statement would show the bill amount to be paid on a certain date. So, you can avail any of the online and offline channels to pay the bills. Online modes would include Internet Banking, debit card, credit card of other banks, etc. On the other side, you also have offline modes of cash and cheque to pay off the dues. However, given the convenience online mode offers, it would be advisable to opt for the same.
HDFC Diners Club Black Card Customer Care 24X7 Number
The customer care of the HDFC Bank can be contacted through various channels. One can always visit the official website of the bank and register their queries and complaints on the portal. You can also get in touch with them directly through their toll-free helpline numbers. If there happens to be a branch of HDFC bank near you, you can always visit them during the working hours to get your problems sorted.
HDFC Diners Club Black Card Statement
HDFC Diners Club Black Card Statement is a journal that records all the transactions being made through the card. This statement allows the card bearer to keep an eye on the transaction history of the credit card. This facility gives card bearers an access to check their expenditure and repayments over a certain period of time.The record functions as a proof of the expenditure as well, in case the need be. The statement indicates the total due and minimum due, with the latter getting calculated at about 5% of the former. More importantly, you can check the due date of payment, helping you keep sufficient balance in your account to repay on time. Make sure not to pay only the minimum due as the outstanding will keep growing month-on-month, pushing you deeper into the debt trap. So, you should shop in such a way that can help full payment without disturbing your finance. Do pay in full on or before the due date to avoid interest charges and taxes.