The HDFC Diners Club Black Card is more than just a credit card. The card opens a whole new world brimming with larger than life experiences and unmatched benefits. For those who do not take anything less than sheer luxury as an option, this card is just designed for them. Ranging from benefits across travel, lifestyle, golf programs and much more, this credit card takes care of all your needs and desires. So, with every expenditure allowed through this card, the card bearer earns reward points and expenditure allowance beyond expectations. This card is truly a gateway to make most of your hard earned money and enjoy every penny of it. Know more about it and experience the best with this card!
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
HDFC Diners Club Black Card Offers October 2022
Welcome Benefit for Diners Club User
Annual membership of these sites –
- Amazon Prime
- Club Marriott
- Dineout Passport
- MMT BLACK
- Times Prime
Monthly benefits for the HDFC Credit Card user –
- Spend ₹80,000 each month to get vouchers from OLA cabs , BookMyShow, Tatacliq or cult.fit Live
- Access to 150+ airlines and hotels with HDFC SmartBuy for both domestic and international travels
- So, redeem reward points to booking tickets and hotels
- 1 Reward Point equals to ₹1
- You can also redeem these point as air miles across Intermiles, Singapore Airlines or Club Vistara. But in this case, one reward point is equal to 1 air mile.
- Also get access to 1000+ lounges in India and worldwide. And this benefit is for both primary and add-on HDFC card members.
- With the Diners club Travel Tools app you can check the updated list of lounges
- 2% Foreign Currency Markup on your international transactions. And these will be billed on your subsequent statement within 60 days following the date of visit. The conversion rate applies as on the date of bill settlement.
- Discount at spas, salons, gyms and other listed wellness retreats
- 2X rewards on dining, if you visit the partner restaurant on weekends
- Complimentary golf games, six per quarter
Reward Points Accrual
- Earn 5 Reward Points for every retail expenditure worth ₹150
- 10X reward upon doing transaction at SmartBuy
- From the date of accumulation, the Reward points are valid for up to 3 years.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee – ₹10,000 + GST
- Renewal Membership Fee – ₹5,000 + GST
- Revolving credit limit – 1.99% pm
- Air Accident Cover – ₹2 Crore.
- Emergency Medical Expenses Cover- ₹ 50 Lakhs
- Credit Liability Cover- ₹ 9 Lakhs
- Travel Insurance Cover- ₹ 55,000 on baggage delay and/or loss (The cap is up to 10$ per hour and restricted to a limit of 8 hours)
HDFC Diners Club Black Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria isn’t same for salaried and self-employed individuals. So, take a look below before you apply –
- Salaried Professionals-
- Age Limit: The applicant is required to be between the age group of 21 years to 60 years.
- Monthly Income: The Gross Monthly Income of the applicant must be more than ₹ 1.75 lakhs.
- Self-Employed Individuals-
- Age Limit: The applicant is required to be between the age group of 21 years to 65 years.
- Monthly Income: The ITR filed by the applicant must be more than ₹ 21 lakhs per annum.
The list of mandatory documents are shown below:
- ID Proof – Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof – Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for HDFC Diners Club Black Card Online at Wishfin?
Now applying for your favourite HDFC Diners Club Black Card has become easy with Wishfin, an online portal that showcases a list of credit card offers. All you need to do is to visit the official website of Wishfin and then navigate to credit page to apply. Subsequent to making an application, the 24×7 executives would make sure you get the approval ASAP by coordinating with the bank staff. In the case of any discrepancy, the executives will notify you of the same and suggest necessary measures for getting a nod from the lender.
HDFC Diners Club Black Card Application Status
The facility of checking the HDFC Diners Club Black Card Status is available to all the valued customers of the HDFC Bank on its official website. The applicants can apply for the credit card through online as well as offline modes, according to their convenience. However, the status of the credit card can be checked online, saving much time and effort of the card bearer. Every customer of the bank is given access to a unique Login ID, using which the applicant can check the status of the card anytime and anywhere. So, this helps in keeping the whole procedure of application transparent and allows the applicant to be constantly in touch with the progress.
You can also know the status of your application by Wishfin executives who are working round-the-clock to make sure your application gets the nod of HDFC Bank at the earliest. It will be of utmost pleasure for Wishfin to give you the good news of application approval. And if the approval delay due to certain discrepancies, the executives would suggest necessary measures so that you can adopt those on time and get the approval.
HDFC Diners Club Black Card Credit Limit
The credit limit would mostly depend on the income, repayment potential and credit score. So, for you to get an enhanced limit, it is expected of you to have a solid and high income, leading to a sound repayment potential. And, if you have had an experience of servicing any credit, the credit score would also be there for HDFC Bank to check on. The bank would even check your credit history to get a clear idea of your creditworthiness. All that would be analyzed deeply before the bank decides the credit limit for you.
HDFC Diners Club Black Card Bill Payment
The statement would show the bill amount. So, you can avail any of the online and offline channels to pay the bills. Online modes would include Internet Banking, debit card, credit card of other banks, etc. On the other side, you also have offline modes of cash and cheque to pay off the dues. However, given the convenience online mode offers, it would be advisable to opt for the same.
HDFC Diners Club Black Card Customer Care 24X7 Number
You can contact customer care of the HDFC Bank through various channels. Also you can always visit the official website of the bank and register their queries and complaints on the portal. But to get in touch with them directly through their toll-free helpline numbers. If there is an HDFC bank near you, you can always visit the same to resolve the issue.
HDFC Diners Club Black Card Statement
HDFC Diners Club Black Card Statement is a journal to your transactions. This facility gives you access to check expenditure and repayments over a certain period of time. So, you can keep an eye on the transaction history of the credit card. The statement indicates the total due and minimum due More importantly, you can check the due date of payment, helping you keep sufficient balance in your account to repay on time. Make sure not to pay only the minimum due as the outstanding will keep growing month-on-month, pushing you deeper into the debt trap. So, you should shop in such a way that can help full payment without disturbing your finance. Do pay in full on or before the due date to avoid interest charges and taxes.