Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018394 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card
- 1.4 Necessary Documents
- 1.5 Apply for HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card Online at Wishfin
- 1.6 HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card Status
- 1.7 HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card Status Also Known at Wishfin!
- 1.8 HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card Statement
- 1.9 HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card Bill Payment
About HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card
HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card is an exclusive credit card for salaried as well as self-employed doctors. This card provides a card bearer with exclusive benefits and offers that are second to none. Apart from being a highly secured credit card, the cardholders can enjoy a variety of benefits with its use. Extra Reward Points, redemption on international flights, discounts on dining and Priority Pass Membership are a few benefits to name amongst the whole lot. The card bearer also gets to enjoy an affordable revolving credit limit on the card along with an interest-free period of 50 days which is one of the most appreciated benefits provided by HDFC on this card. Read on to know in depth about this card!
Features of HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card
Following are the benefits of HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card:
- Welcome Benefit: Enjoy an accumulation of 1000 Reward Points as a Welcome Benefit on this card.
- Renewal Benefit: Enjoy an accumulation of 1000 Reward Points as a Renewal Benefits on this card.
- Doctor’s Superia Travel Club: Get the reward points redeemed during travel.
- International Miles – Make the most during your travel with international airlines by redeeming your reward Points at more than 20 international airlines through the Frequent Flyer Program of Singapore Airlines called KrisFlyer. You may register yourself on the official website of KrisFlyer and get yourself enrolled for a KrisFlyer membership.
- India Miles – Enjoy your domestic travel by redeeming your reward Points against air miles on the leading Indian airlines- Jet Airways and Air India. Your Reward Points can also be redeemed against Air Vouchers of other leading airlines of India.
- Doctor’s Superia Rewards:
- Draw 3 Reward Points on every expenditure worth ₹ 150. These accumulated Reward Points can be redeemed for Air Miles on more than 20 international and domestic airlines. 100 Reward Points are equal to 30 Air Miles or 70 Air Vouchers.
- These Reward Points can also be redeemed for attractive gift offers from an exclusive rewards Catalogue.
- Reward Points can only be drawn for retail purchases. Only an expenditure worth more than ₹ 150 can be used to avail Reward Points.
- Power Dining: Make every dining more rewarding for yourself by availing 50% more Reward Points on every dining expenditure.
- Priority Pass Membership: Avail the benefits of complimentary Priority Pass Membership which allows the card bearer an exclusive and preferential access to over 600 airport lounges around the globe, irrespective of the class and airline by which the card bearer has travelled. Enjoy your access to delicious refreshments and much-desired rest and relaxation at these lounges along with other facilities such as phones, fax, internet access and conference rooms. With the Priority Pass Membership, you get to keep the fatigue and irritability at bay while ditching the airport chaos.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver: In pace of the fuel surcharge waiver of about 2.5% along with applicable taxes, avail the convenience fee of 1% plus taxes.
- Safe & Secure Transactions: As this credit card is a chip-enabled card, you can stay assured of any fraudulent transactions through this card.
- Zero liability on lost card: Avail the facility of HDFc 24 hour call centre where you can report your loss of card to bear zero liability against any fraudulent transactions done with the lost card.
- Revolving Credit: Revel with the economical and affordable interest rates on your credit card with this facility of revolving credit limit.
- Interest-free credit: Enjoy the period of 50 interest-free days from the date of issuance.
- Reward points Validity: The validity of the Reward Points is up to 2 years from the date of accumulation.
- Earn Air voucher and/or corresponding Air Miles worth ₹ 8000. This is applicable for redemption of Reward Points earned on an expenditure worth ₹ 5 lakh of which 20% is on dining.
- Make a saving of up to ₹ 8,300 on a yearly basis.
- Avail exclusive benefits with the Complimentary Priority Pass
- Avail the best features of the most appreciated Lounge Programs at both domestic and international airport lounges.
- Avail fee reversal for the first year for an expenditure worth ₹ 15,000 in the first 90 days of the card setup.
- Avail fee reversal for card renewal for an expenditure worth ₹ 1,00,000 in the year prior to the renewal date.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Renewal Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Revolving credit limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Interest Rate- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cheque return charges- As per Bank’s Norms
- De-blocking charges- As per Bank’s Norms
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card
HDFC Bank follows the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for the applicants who wish to apply for this credit card:
- Salaried Doctors: Salaried Doctors under the age of 60 years and older than 21 years can apply for this credit card.
- Self-practising Doctors: Self-Employed Doctors under the age of 65 years and older than 21 years can apply for this credit card.
Monthly income: It is essential for the applicant to prove a steady and decent source of income to be able to avail this credit card.
List of necessary documents required so as to apply for this credit card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ Electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
Apply for HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card Online at Wishfin
You can now apply for Superia Credit at Wishfin, an online loan and credit card comparison portal that helps you pick the right option by displaying the offers available. The moment you apply for the card, Wishfin, with a team of experts, will work round-the-clock to get your application approved ASAP. You would also be advised to fill the voids, if any, to ensure a smooth approval from the lender.
HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card Status
HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card Status helps the card applicant to check the status of the credit card application anytime and anywhere. Through this facility, The applicant can save a lot of time and effort which would otherwise be utilized in visiting the bank premises again and again or getting in touch with the credit card executive to know about the progress in the application procedure. This status can be checked in the customer portal of HDFC Bank using the unique login ID provided by the bank during the process of application.
HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card Status Also Known at Wishfin!
One can even get intimated of the card application status at Wishfin, which through its team of executives, does the same. In fact, from the time your application reaches the desk, the dedicated team leaves no stone unturned in ensuring the approval is smooth and fast. However, if the discrepancies do exist in your application, the 24×7 team would be prompt in informing you of the same. Taking a cue from the advises, you can re-submit your application and get the nod ASAP. And from thereon, the entry to the world of convenience would greet you next door.
HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card Statement
HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card Statement is a record of any transaction that is made through this credit card by the card bearer. With this highly beneficial facility, the card bearer can constantly keep a check on the transactions and expenditures being done using this card. Also, for the record, this statement holds the details of every single usage of the card since its setup. This facility can also be used very wisely to keep a tab on the expenses being made and adequate step can be taken to balance them out with the repayments.
HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card Bill Payment
So a bill of xxx amount arrived at your inbox via a statement sent by HDFC Bank? You are thinking of the modes by which you can pay the same? Nothing to worry, as you can use Internet Banking or opt for payment by debit cards. The bills can even be paid via cheque or cash. However, with online payment method being fast and reliable would be the one to go for.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
HDFC Customer Care is a robust and prompt division of the bank which takes care of the queries and concerns of the customers pertaining to its products. One can get in touch with them through the official website of the bank. The toll free numbers provided by HDFC can also be found on the website of the bank. Alternatively, if you want to sort out certain issues in person, you can always visit the nearest HDFC branch and get in touch with their executive for your concerns.