Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018412 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About HDFC Corporate Credit Card
About HDFC Corporate Credit Card
HDFC Corporate Credit Card is not just a card with varied benefits and offers but is the most influential and beneficial card that you can flaunt around. This card can be used to check a detailed transaction history, make savings on hotels and flights and avail an online MIS service. This card can be availed at minimal paperwork with simplified reconciliation and compliance tasks. The card provides its bearer with exclusive Reward Points, fuel Surcharge waiver and an interest-free credit period of up to 50 days. Not only this card provides for an economical revolving credit facility but also provides low foreign currency charges. The card also allows its bearer a complimentary Priority Pass Membership with which the card bearer can access airport lounges and avail its services at the select airports around the world. This takes care of some of the major issues that might be faced by a corporate professional who needs to travel frequently. Read on to know more about this card!
Features of HDFC Corporate Credit Card
Following are the benefits of HDFC Corporate Credit Card:
- The Corporate Features provided by the card are:
- Online MIS service 24×7
- 60 MIS reports helping you out with better-informed business decisions
- Spending analysis as per the category
- Regular expenses reports
- Details and summary of the Cost Allocation
- Details and summary of the Merchant
- Employee-level account management for detailed information of transactions
- Better negotiations with airlines, hotel chains and more for increased savings for the business
- Consolidation of transaction data from all over the world for streamlining accounting procedures
- Integration with the existing accounting systems
- Minimal paperwork
- Simplified reconciliation and compliance tasks
- The Cardholder benefits provided by the card are:
- Exclusive Rewards
- Accumulate 2 Reward Points for every expenditure worth ₹150 on your card
- Earn double the Reward Points for every expenditure on air, travel, hotel, restaurants and utility
- Fuel transactions would not help you accrue Reward Points
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Make the most of the Fuel Surcharge waiver applicable to a transaction worth ₹400-10,000 across all petrol stations. The maximum amount of waiver, however, is limited to ₹ 1,000 for each statement cycle.
- Interest-free credit: Avail the interest-free period on your credit card for up to 50 days.
- Reward points validity: The Reward Points earned by the usage of this credit card are valid for a period of up to 2 years.
- Revolving credit: Enjoy the revolving credit facility at an economical rate of 2.95% every month.
- Low Foreign Currency Charges: Avail the foreign currency mark-up charges of 2.5%.
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership: Make the most of your travel with the complimentary priority pass membership. With this card, you can enjoy free and preferential access to more than 850 airport lounges around the world. You can access facilities such as phones, faxes, Internet and conference rooms. Also, the cardholder can access up to 6 International lounges per year anywhere in the world.
- Exclusive lounge access: Enjoy the exclusive access to the lounges at select airports. Know more about this facility on the official website of the Bank.
- Protection through Insurance: HDFC provides for an accidental insurance cover up to ₹10 Lakhs on air travel and about ₹3 Lakhs on rail and road travel.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Renewal Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Revolving credit limit- 2.95%
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Interest Rate- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cheque return charges- As per Bank’s Norms
- De-blocking charges- As per Bank’s Norms
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Corporate Visa Signature Credit Card
The eligibility criteria followed by HDFC to judge the applicants for the HDFC Corporate Credit Card is as follows:
- Salaried Professionals: Salaried Professionals over 21 years and under the age of 60 years can apply for this credit card.
- Self-Employed Individuals: Self-Employed individual over 21 years and under the age of 60 years can apply for this credit card.
Monthly income: It is important for the applicant to have a steady and decent source of income so as to get the nod for this card.
List of necessary documents required so as to apply for this credit card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ Electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
HDFC Corporate Credit Card Status
HDFC Corporate Credit Card Status is the facility provided to the credit card applicants to ease their tussle for checking the status of their credit card application time and again. This status talks in detail about the progress in the process of application of the credit card. The applicant does not require to visit the bank premises to check these details every time. The bank provides each applicant with a unique login ID through which the applicant can access their account online and check their status whenever and wherever they want to.
HDFC Corporate Credit Card Statement
HDFC Corporate Credit Card Statement is the record of the transactions made by the card bearer through this card. This journal records all the transaction since the first day of the card setup and maintains the record of the transactions and repayments. Through this journal, the card bearer can keep a tab of the usage of the card and take adequate measure to be punctual with payments and keeping the expenses in control. The fact that this statement can be accessed by the card bearer anytime and anywhere makes a highly beneficial facility. The ease and convenience caused by this facility is unmatched.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
HDFC Customer Care is a robust and prompt division of the bank which takes care of the queries and concerns of the customers pertaining to its products. One can get in touch with them through the official website of the bank. The toll free numbers provided by HDFC can also be found on the website of the bank. Alternatively, if you want to sort out certain issues in person, you can always visit the nearest HDFC branch and get in touch with their executive for your concerns.