HDFC Corporate Premium Credit Card is not just a card with varied benefits and offers but is the most influential and beneficial card that you can flaunt around. This card can be used to check a detailed transaction history, make savings on hotels and flights and avail an online MIS service. With minimal paperwork and simplified reconciliation and compliance tasks you can get this card. It will get you exclusive reward points, fuel surcharge waiver and other benefits. Not only this card provides for an economical revolving credit facility but also provides low foreign currency charges. The card also offers a complimentary Priority Pass Membership with which the cardholder can visit airport lounges and avail the services thereof. This takes care of some of the major issues that might be faced by a corporate professional who needs to travel frequently. Read on to know more about this card!
Features of HDFC Corporate Premium Card
Following are the benefits of HDFC Corporate Premium Credit Card:
- Accumulate 5 Reward Points for every expenditure worth ₹150 on your card
- But fuel transactions won’t get you Reward Points
- Make the most of the Fuel Surcharge waiver applicable to a transaction worth ₹400-10,000 across all petrol stations. The maximum amount of waiver, however, is limited to ₹ 1,000 for each statement cycle.
- Avail the interest-free period on your credit card for up to 50 days
- Also the Reward Points are valid for a period of up to 2 years
- And revolving credit facility at an economical rate of 2.95% every month
- The foreign currency mark-up fee is 2.5%
Enjoy exclusive access to the domestic airport lounges and Know more about the select airports on the official website of the Bank. Maximum 20 lounge access is provided to the cardholder under Visa or Mastercard Franchise lounge program. Also six international lounge access under the Priority Pass program.
- HDFC Bank provides accidental insurance cover up to ₹1 crore on air travel
- ₹3 Lakh cover on rail and road travel
- ₹1 Lakh for medical emergency
- ₹15,000 in case of flight delay
- Lost checked-in baggage, the card provides a cover of ₹15,000
- ₹15,000 cover in case you miss the connecting international flight
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee – As per Bank’s Norms
- Renewal Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Revolving credit limit- 2.95%
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Interest Rate- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cheque return charges- As per Bank’s Norms
- De-blocking charges- As per Bank’s Norms
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Corporate Premium Credit Card
The eligibility criteria followed by HDFC to judge the applicants for the HDFC Corporate Premium Card is as follows:
- Salaried Professionals: Salaried Professionals over 21 years and under the age of 60 years can apply for this credit card.
- Self-Employed Individuals: Self-Employed individual over 21 years but under the age of 60 years can apply for this credit card.
Monthly income: It is important for the applicant to have a steady and decent source of income so as to get the nod for this card.
List of necessary documents required so as to apply for this credit card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport, PAN Card, Voter’s ID Card, etc.
- Income Proof – Latest ITR, Form 16 or Salary Slip (if an employee in a government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof – Copy of passport, utility bills as well as bank passbook (PSU bank) is a valid proof.
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
HDFC Corporate Premium Credit Card Status
HDFC Credit Card Status is the facility for the applicants to ease their tussle for checking the status of their credit card application. This status talks in detail about the progress in the process of application of the credit card. The applicant does not require to visit the bank premises to check these details every time. The bank provides each applicant with a unique login ID through which the applicant can access their account online and check their status whenever and wherever they want to.
HDFC Credit Card Statement
HDFC Corporate Credit Card Statement keep record of your transactions. This journal records all the transaction since the first day of the card setup and maintains the record of the transactions and repayments. Through this journal, the card bearer can keep a tab of the usage of the card and take adequate measure to be punctual with payments, so you can keep the expenses in control. The statement is accessible by the card bearer anytime and anywhere which make this a highly beneficial facility.
Customer Care Details
HDFC Customer Care is a robust and prompt division of the bank which takes care of the queries and concerns of the customers pertaining to its products. One can get in touch with them through the official website of the bank. You can also see the toll free numbers on the HDFC Bank website. Alternatively, if you want to sort out certain issues in person, you can always visit the nearest HDFC branch and get in touch with their executive for your concerns.