Credit Card Payment Offers 2018395 views
Table of Contents
About HDFC World MasterCard
HDFC World MasterCard is a highly beneficial credit card which presents its bearer with multiple benefits and exclusive offers. Not only this card is highly safe and secured to use but is also designed to make the card bearer stand out. The bank provides a facility of 3 add-on cards on this credit card which allows you to ensure financial security and independence of your loved ones. With the facility of fee reversal, this card comes almost with no charges. You can get the fee of first year reversed by using this card to make transactions up to ₹ 15,000 within the first 90 days of card setup. You can also seek the fee reversal of card renewal for the consequent year by making a transaction of ₹ 75,000 during the previous year. This card supports your idea of savings but letting you save up to ₹ 8,300 on an annual basis. The benefits of this credit card are endless. Read on to know more about it.
Features of HDFC World MasterCard
Following are the benefits of HDFC World MasterCard:
- World Access
- Get rid of the tiresome airport transfers with the HDFC World MasterCard. This card allows you an entitlement to the Priority Pass which eases your access to exclusive airport lounges around the world. The Priority Pass Program is world’s largest and independent airport lounge program which lets the card bearer access over 600 airport lounges across 300 cities around the globe.
- Also, this Priority Pass comes at a nominal cost of ₹ 500 per year.
- The Priority Pass Membership Benefits include:
- The Priority Pass Membership includes availability of refreshments, internet, email facility, conference room and much more to cater to varied needs of the customer.
- You can access more than 500 VIP lounges across more than 100 countries and 300 cities across the globe.
- More than 100 airport lounges in the United states are reserved for the members of airline lounge program.
- New membership and renewal of membership has been closed by the bank for this program. Get in touch with the bank for detailed knowledge about this program.
- World Rewards
- Draw up to 2 Reward Points for every expenditure worth ₹ 150 on your card.
- You can earn up to 50% more Reward Points which makes a total of 3 Reward Points for every expenditure worth ₹ 150 and above ₹ 75,000 for every statement cycle.
- A world of benefits
- Make the most of the exclusive benefits on your HDFC Bank World MasterCard Credit Card with every swipe.
- Avail an interest free period of up to 50 days with this card.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Avail a Convenience fee of 1% along with applicable service tax in place of the Fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% along with applicable service tax w.e.f., 01st February 2017.
- Reward points validity
- Your Reward points would stand valid only for a period of 2 years from their date of accumulation.
- Revolving Credit
- Enjoy the availability of Revolving Credit on your Credit Card at economical interest rates. Refer to the official website of the bank for more information about it.
- Credit Card Offers
- Check out the official website of the bank for exclusive offers on your HDFC world MasterCard.
- Enjoy Zero liability on the loss of your card with the 24-hour call centre facility provided by the bank. Report the loss of your card and bear zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made on your card thereafter.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Renewal Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Revolving credit limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Interest Rate- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cheque return charges- As per Bank’s Norms
- De-blocking charges- As per Bank’s Norms
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC World MasterCard
The eligibility criteria followed by HDFC to judge the applicants for the HDFC World MasterCard is as follows:
- Salaried Professionals: Salaried Professionals must come in the age bracket of 21 years to 60 years to be able to apply for this card.
- Self-Employed Individuals: Self-Employed Individuals must come in the age bracket of 21 years to 60 years to be able to apply for this card.
Monthly income: it is very important that the applicants have a sturdy and regular source of income to be able to prove their financial independence and reliability.
List of necessary documents required so as to apply for this credit card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ Electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
HDFC World MasterCard Status
HDFC World MasterCard Status allows the credit card applicant to constantly be in touch with the status of application of their credit card. This is a unique and highly beneficial facility provided by HDFC which not only makes the process more transparent but also keeps the applicant updated without any hassle. This reduces the effort and time investment from the customer’s end and allows them with every little detail that they need to know regarding their credit card application.
HDFC World MasterCard Statement
HDFC World MasterCard Statement is a statement of record of all the transactions made with the credit card. This journal maintains a record of every transaction and acts as a document of proof as well. The statement stands functional since the very first day of card setup. This allows the card bearer to maintain a record of his/her transaction and keep a tab on his/her expenses, simultaneously. The bank provides every customer with a unique login ID which allows them access to the customer portal of the bank. Through this login ID they can check this statement anytime and anywhere. This facility makes the banking experience more transparent and fuss-free.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
HDFC Customer Care is a robust and prompt division of the bank which takes care of the queries and concerns of the customers pertaining to its products. One can get in touch with them through the official website of the bank. The toll free numbers provided by HDFC can also be found on the website of the bank. Alternatively, if you want to sort out certain issues in person, you can always visit the nearest HDFC branch and get in touch with their executive for your concerns.