HDFC Regalia Card is your ticket to ultimate luxury and unforgettable experiences. With this credit card, HDFC Bank has made sure that you get nothing less than the best. To match your exclusivity and sheer extravagance, the looks of this card are far ahead of its time. Talking about benefits, the card offers multiple benefits on travel, dining, entertainment, also lifestyle that are second to none and are prudently designed to make you stand out. So with the best-in-class reward program makes this card the best choice amongst other cards in the segment. Experience the top-notch privileges and utmost luxury with the HDFC Regalia Card!
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Features and Benefits September 2022
Below are some of the major features of the Regalia Credit Card Card that you can explore below and calculate how much you can save from this credit card.
Premium Travel and Lifestyle Privileges
- Enjoy complimentary Priority Pass membership for free access to more than 1000 airport lounges worldwide.
- Members with add-on cards are also eligible for Priority Pass membership.
- Enjoy free access to 6 international lounges every year. (Primary card bearers and add-on members).
- Enjoy up to 12 complimentary lounge access both in domestic and international lounge access every calendar year under Visa and MasterCard Lounge Access Program.
Exclusive Dining Privileges
- Enjoy exclusive dining privileges at premium restaurants and complimentary delights along with savings each time you pay using the Regalia Credit Card HDFC.
- Get assured 25% off at 2000+ restaurants.
- Get 1+1 buffet at 200+ restaurants.
- Enjoy Complimentary Zomato Gold membership for a year that offers 1 complimentary dish and 2 drinks per visit on Gold Food and Gold Drinks partnered restaurants.
- The offer is valid if the cardholder spent ₹75,000 within 3 months.
Earn Reward Points
- Earn 4 Reward Points on every purchase worth ₹150 with your Regalia Credit Card.
- 10,000 reward points on annual spending of ₹5 lakh.
- Enjoy additional 5,000 points on an annual spend of ₹8 lakh.
Redeem your HDFC Credit Card Reward Points for
- Travel and entertainment bookings on the official website of HDFC Regalia website portal.
- Attractive gifts and products from an exclusive rewards catalog.
- Save up to 70% of flight bookings by redeeming HDFC Credit Card reward points.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Reward Points Redemption Catalogue 2022
- BoAt BassHeads 100 In-Ear Headphones with Mic
- Sandisk Pendrive
- Swiss Military Toiletry Bag
- Wildcraft Dapper Backpack
- Morphy Richards CX400I Induction Cooktop
Also many more options. You can see the complete list on the HDFC Bank website.
Preferential Financial Benefits
- Enjoy the lowest foreign currency mark up of about 2% along with the Service Tax, on all foreign currency expenditures.
- Avail of a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on a minimum transaction of ₹400, but this is for each statement cycle only.
Travel Concierge Services
- Enjoy the facility of customising your travel and entertainment with the Travel Concierge Assistance.
- So, make airline reservations and book a hotel room or a movie ticket without worry.
- Also get a multilingual assistance for your convenience.
Get comprehensive insurance covers for various risks.
- In the case of death in an air accident, the nominee will receive a compensation of ₹1 Crore
- Avail off protection against any medical emergency while traveling worth up to ₹15 lakhs
- Also a card lost liability cover of ₹9 lakh
- Convert high transactions or credit card bills into EMIs.
- And you are free to choose a flexible tenure of 6 to 24 months for repayment.
- But for this you need to pay a processing fee of ₹999
- Make an instant contactless payment at the Retail Outlets through the Regalia Credit Card HDFC.
- But you can make up to ₹5,000 payment from this HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Regalia Credit Card- Fees, Charges, Documents, and Eligibility
You must know the annual and renewal fee that you will have to pay to apply for this credit card. There are also some eligibility criteria that you must fulfill before you get a Regalia Card.
|Interest on Revolving Credit||3.49% per month|
|Cash Advance Charges||2.50% of the withdrawal amount or ₹500, whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Charges||₹100-1,300, depending on the pending due amount|
|Overlimit charges||2.50% of the over-limit amount, with ₹500 being the minimum|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||₹99|
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Regalia Card
The eligibility criteria varies for salaried professionals and the self-employed individuals, so take a look below before you apply.
- Salaried Professionals-
- Age Limit: The applicant must be between 21-60 years of age
- Monthly Income: The gross monthly income of the applicant must be more than ₹1 lakh.
- Self-Employed Individuals-
- Age Limit:The applicant must be between 21-65 years of age.
- Monthly Income: The ITR filed by the applicant must be more than ₹12 lakhs per annum.
List of mandatory documents required in order to apply for the card is:
- ID Proof– Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof– Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for HDFC Regalia Credit Card Online?
The process of applying for an HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card online is easy to understand, so if you are not good with the offline process, choose this. In this, all you need to do is to go to hdfcbank.com, get to its credit card section and tick on ‘Super Premium’ to see a list of cards, falling in that category, flashing on the screen. You would see Regalia, its feature snapshot, and just below that, there would be an ‘Apply Online’ button for you to click on. Then, you need to mention personal and income details before clicking on ‘Submit’ at the bottom to get your application processed. The bank will go through the details to check whether they are true to the case or not. If found genuine, the bank would approve your Regalia card application.
HDFC Regalia Card Application Status
You can check HDFC Regalia credit Card Application status on the official website of HDFC Bank. This would require entering a few basic information such as the application reference number, date of birth, etc, followed by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button. You would get to know the status, whether the application is approved, pending approval, or rejected. You can even call customer care or the HDFC branch officials to check the status.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Bill Payment Online
Do look to pay the dues in full and that too on time to avoid unnecessary charges that get levied on late payment. To ensure timely payment of the bills, you must use convenient modes such as
- Internet Banking – You can also log in to HDFC net banking and pay from there.
- Use the net banking access of other banks and add the card to the list of billers.
As soon as the card gets added, you will receive a message authenticating the addition. Whenever HDFC Bank generates the bill, you will get an SMS indicating the total dues, due date, and even the minimum due.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Customer Care 24X7 Number
You can reach out to HDFC Regalia Credit Card Customer by dialing the toll-free number- 1800 209 4006. You can also write to them at [email protected] One can also personally visit the nearest HDFC branch and get in touch with them.
HDFC Regalia Credit Limit
The credit limit of the HDFC Bank Credit Card is not specified. A person having a monthly income of INR 1.2 lacs and a Cibil Score of 750 or above gets a high credit limit on the Regalia Card. So, the exact limit will be decided by the HDFC bank at the time of issuing the credit card.
HDFC Regalia Card Statement
Download HDFC Credit Card Statement, so you can keep a tab of all the expenditures done by the card bearer using the Regalia Credit Card HDFC and the repayments done against them. This statement functions as a journal where all the transactions are recorded for future reference and for the cardholder to look back at, anytime and anywhere. This allows access to all the key details pertaining to the transactions made.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the minimum income needed for HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
You will need a minimum monthly income of INR 1.2 Lacs to apply for the Regalia Card. Also, a minimum credit score of 750 is needed to get easy approval for the card.
2. What is the limit of the HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
The credit limit of the Regalia Credit Card depends on the income and the Cibil Score of the individual. So, know the exact credit limit at the time of applying for the credit card. You will get a high credit limit if you have a monthly income of INR 1.2 lacs and a cibil score of 750 or above.
3. Is Regalia credit card lifetime free?
No, HDFC Regalia Credit Card is not a Lifetime Free credit card. So it means you will have to pay a joining fee of ₹2,500 at the time of applying for the card. Also a fee of ₹2,500 will be applicable at the time of renewal as well.
4. What is HDFC Regalia Renewal Fee?
The HDFC Regalia Renewal Fee is ₹2,500. It will be added to your card bill. But it will waive if you spend ₹3 Lakhs in a year.
5. What is the Category of the Regalia Card?
The Regalia Credit Card is a Reward Points card, so earn thousands of points. All the earned points can be redeem against HDFC regalia credit card reward points redemption catalogue 2022.