Credit Card Apply9020 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- 2 HDFC Regalia Credit Card Offers December 2019
- 3 Fees & Charges
- 4 How to Apply for HDFC Regalia Credit Card Online?
- 5 HDFC Regalia Credit Card Bill Payment Online
- 6 HDFC Regalia Credit Card Customer Care 24X7 Number
About HDFC Regalia Credit Card
HDFC Regalia Card is your ticket to ultimate luxury and unforgettable experiences. With this credit card, HDFC Bank has made sure that you get nothing less than the best. To match your exclusivity and sheer extravagance, the looks of this card are far ahead of its time. Talking about benefits, the card offers multiple benefits on travel, dining, entertainment and lifestyle that are second to none and are prudently designed to make you stand out. The best-in-class reward program makes this card the best choice amongst other cards in the segment. Experience the top-notch privileges and utmost luxury with the HDFC Regalia Card!
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Offers December 2019
Below are some of the major features of the HDFC Regalia Card. Take a look!
- Earn 6 Club Vistara points on spends worth ₹100 on all Vistara flights
- Enjoy complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership
- Enjoy an additional baggage allowance of about 5 Kg
- Enjoy priority airport check-in and boarding privileges
- Enjoy complimentary Priority Pass membership for free access to more than 1000 airport lounges worldwide
- Members with add-on cards are also eligible for Priority Pass membership
- Access to 6 free international lounges every year for primary card bearers and add-on members
- Enjoy up to 2 complimentary domestic lounge access privileges every quarter under Visa and MasterCard Lounge Access Program
Exclusive Dining Privileges
Enjoy exclusive dining privileges at premium restaurants and complimentary delights along with savings each time you pay using the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card.
Best-in-Class Rewards Programme
- Earn 4 Reward Points on every purchase worth ₹150 with your HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
- Enjoy 2X Reward Points, which is equal to 8 Reward Points, on every spend worth ₹150 on the following
- Bookings made on the official website of HDFC Regalia
- Expenditure on Dining (only on stand-alone restaurants)
- Bookings on the official website of Air Vistara
Collect and redeem your Reward Points for
- Travel and entertainment bookings on the official website of HDFC Regalia
- Attractive gift options from an all exclusive rewards catalogue
- Also, you can convert your Reward Points into Air Miles of leading domestic and international airlines.
Preferential Financial Benefits
- Enjoy lowest foreign currency markup of about 2% along with the Service Tax, on all foreign currency expenditure.
- Avail reversal of fuel convenience fee on all fuel expenses on a minimum transaction of ₹400. The maximum reversal will be of ₹500 for every statement cycle.
Travel Concierge Services
- Enjoy the facility of customizing your travel and entertainment with the Travel Concierge Assistance. Make airline reservations, book a hotel room or a movie without any hassle.
- Enjoy 24×7 access to this service
- Enjoy English and multilingual assistance for your convenience.
- Enjoy comprehensive insurance covers against various risks.
- In the case of death in an air accident, the nominee will receive a compensation of ₹1 Crore
- Also, avail protection against any medical emergency while travelling worth up to ₹15 lakhs
Fees & Charges
The following fees and charges are applicable on the card:
- Annual Fee – ₹2,500
- Renewal Fee – ₹2,500
- Interest on revolving credit – 3.49% per month
- Cash Advance Charges- 2.50% of the withdrawal amount or ₹500, whichever is higher
- Late Payment Charges – ₹100-750, depending on the pending due amount
- Overlimit charges – 2.50% of the overlimit amount, with ₹500 being the minimum
- Rewards Redemption Fee – ₹99
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Regalia Card
The eligibility criteria varies for salaried professionals and the self-employed individuals.
- Salaried Professionals-
- Age Limit: The applicant must be between 21-60 years of age
- Monthly Income: The gross monthly income of the applicant must be more than ₹1.2 lakh.
- Self-Employed Individuals-
- Age Limit:The applicant must be between 21-65 years of age.
- Monthly Income: The ITR filed by the applicant must be more than ₹12 lakhs per annum.
List of mandatory documents required in order to apply for the card is:
- ID Proof– Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof– Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for HDFC Regalia Credit Card Online?
The process of applying for HDFC Regalia Credit Card online is easy to understand. All that you need to do is to go to hdfcbank.com, get to its credit card section and tick on ‘Super Premium’ to see a list of cards, falling in that category, flashing on the screen. You would see Regalia, its feature snapshot and just below that, there would be an ‘Apply Online’ button for you to click on. Then, you need to mention personal and income details before clicking on ‘Submit’ at the bottom to get your application processed. The bank will go through the details to check whether they are true to the case or not. If found genuine, the bank would approve your Regalia card application.
HDFC Regalia Card Application Status
You can check HDFC Regalia Card Application status on the official website of HDFC Bank. This would require entering a few basic information such as the application reference number, date of birth, etc, followed by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button. You would get to know the status, whether the application is approved, pending for approval or rejected. You can even call the customer care or the HDFC branch officials to check the status.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Bill Payment Online
Do look to pay the dues in full and that too on time to avoid unnecessary charges that get levied on a late payment. To ensure a timely payment of the bills, you must use convenient modes such as Internet Banking. You can log in to HDFC net banking and pay from there. Alternatively, you can use the net banking access of other banks and add the card to the list of billers.
As soon as the card gets added, you will receive a message authenticating the addition. Whenever HDFC Bank generates the bill, you will get an SMS indicating the total dues, due date and even the minimum due. You can thus maintain a sufficient balance in your bank account and pay the dues online. You can even activate ECS to get the bills paid automatically from your account. Even with the ECS activation, you would receive an SMS regarding the bill amount and due date.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Customer Care 24X7 Number
You can reach out to HDFC Regalia Credit Card Customer by dialing the toll free number- 1800 209 4006. You can also write to them at [email protected] One can also personally visit the nearest HDFC branch and get in touch with them.
HDFC Regalia Card Statement
HDFC Regalia Card Statement keeps a tab of all the expenditure done by the card bearer using the HDFC Regalia Card and the repayments done against them. This statement functions as a journal where all the transactions are recorded for future reference and for the cardholder to look back at, anytime and anywhere. This allows an access to all the key details pertaining to the transactions made.