Credit Card Payment Offers 20192188 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About HDFC Solitaire Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of HDFC Solitaire Credit Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Solitaire Credit Card
- 1.4 Necessary Documents
- 1.5 How to Apply for HDFC Solitaire Credit Card Online?
- 1.6 HDFC Solitaire Credit Card Status
- 1.7 HDFC Solitaire Credit Card Statement
- 1.8 HDFC Solitaire Credit Card Bill Payment
About HDFC Solitaire Credit Card
HDFC Solitaire Credit Card is one of the truest representations of a Solitaire. The card is nothing less than an unmatched collection of exclusive offers and benefits. The feature that definitely requires a mention is the safety and security that this card ensures. This credit card bears the unique chip technology which ensures that all the transactions done through this card are safe and secured. Apart from safety, the card provides Reward Points on every transaction making every expenditure more rewarding and satisfying. These Reward Points can be redeemed for a number of vouchers and gifts that the card bearer can choose from the exclusive Gifts Catalogue. The card also allows the card bearer to avail CashBacks and unparalleled travel benefits. The list of benefits of this card is endless. Read down below to know about it in detail!
Features of HDFC Solitaire Credit Card
Following are the benefits of HDFC Solitaire Credit Card:
- Solitaire Lifestyle Reward Points:
- Draw 3 Reward Points for every expenditure worth ₹ 150. These Reward points can be redeemed for attractive gifts and/ or vouchers from the exclusive reward Catalogue of HDFC Bank.
- Avail 50% more Reward Points on expenditures done on dining and/or groceries.
- Avail 50% more Reward Points on expenditures classified as Restaurant and/ or Grocery Merchant Category Code (MCC) as defined by VISA and/or MasterCard. Check out the terms and conditions related to accrual of these Reward Points on the official website of the bank.
- Reward Points can only be earned on retail purchases done using the HDFC Solitaire Credit Card. Cash advances and other fees and charges would not qualify for accrual of Reward Points. Also, the minimum transaction required for earning the Reward Points is ₹ 150.
- Solitaire Shopping Benefits:
- Avail shopping vouchers from Shoppers Stop worth up to ₹ 1,000 on cumulative expenditure worth up to ₹ 75,000 during the period of 6 months. This offer is limited up to 2 vouchers every year.
- CashBack: You can also redeem your Reward Points as CashBack against the outstanding amount on your Credit Card. Every 100 Reward Points are equal to ₹ 30.
- Solitaire Travel Benefits: You can also redeem your Reward Points against air miles and/ or air vouchers of leading domestic airlines.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Avail the Fuel Surcharge Waiver to a maximum of ₹ 250 for every billing cycle along with applicable Service Tax.
- Safe & Secure Transactions: The unique chip technology of this credit card ensures the safety and security of all your transactions. This card can be swiped at both chip and non-chip POS.
- Zero Liability on lost card: Report the loss of your card to the 24 hour call centre service of HDFC and bear zero liability against any fraudulent transactions made through that card.
- Revolving Credit Facility: Avail the revolving credit limit facility on this card at attractive interest rates.
- Interest-free credit facility: enjoy a 50 days long interest free period from the date of purchase. However, this facility is subject to submission of the charge by the respective merchant.
- Reward points validity: The validity of the Reward Points stands for a period of up to 2 years since the date of accumulation.
- Credit Card Offers: Check out the official website of HDFC Bank for exclusive and attractive offers on your card.
- Avail a CashBack of a minimum of ₹ 4,000 on Reward Points on an expenditure worth ₹ 5 Lakhs from your HDFC Solitaire Credit Card.
- Draw about 2,880 Reward Points by spending on dining and groceries in a year. This is applicable if your average monthly expenditure on dining and groceries is ₹ 3,000 and ₹ 5,000, respectively.
- Make a saving worth ₹ 1,500 on your fuel transactions every year. This is applicable if your monthly expenditure on fuel is about ₹ 5,000.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Renewal Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Revolving credit limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Interest Rate- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cheque return charges- As per Bank’s Norms
- De-blocking charges- As per Bank’s Norms
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Solitaire Credit Card
Check out the eligibility criteria of HDFC Bank for the applicants of HDFC Solitaire Credit Card:
- Salaried Professionals: Salaried professionals falling in the age limit of 21 years to 60 years can apply for this card.
- Self-employed Individuals: Self-Employed individuals falling under the age group of 21 years to 65 years can apply for this card.
Monthly income: The applicant must bear a decent and regular source of income to be able to apply for HDFC Solitaire Credit Card.
List of necessary documents required so as to apply for this credit card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ Electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for HDFC Solitaire Credit Card Online?
You can apply for the credit card online by visiting the bank’s website or even at Wishfin, a leading online marketplace for credit card, loans and other financial products. In both the cases, you need to fill personal and professional details correctly before submitting the application. The details so entered will be checked at the bank’s end. Only when the details are verified successfully, you will get an approval to your card application.
HDFC Solitaire Credit Card Status
HDFC Solitaire Credit Card Status is the facility provided by HDFC Bank to the applicants to check the status of their credit card application without visiting the bank premises time and again. This facility allows the credit card applicant to keep an eye on the progress in the application procedure. As this process takes time, it becomes very convenient for the applicant to keep a tab on it via this facility. This also saves a lot of time of the applicant. Also, as it can be checked through online login, it becomes highly convenient for the applicant to access the details from anywhere and anytime.
HDFC Solitaire Credit Card Statement
HDFC Solitaire Credit Card Statement is the credit card statement that records all the transactions that are made through this card. The transactions are recorded in this statement since the setup of the card which makes sure that all the transaction history is safe in this statement. The card bearer can refer to this statement through the customer portal on the official website of the bank. Also, this transaction journal helps the card bearer keep an eye on the expenditure and repayment schedules form time to time.
HDFC Solitaire Credit Card Bill Payment
It should be a habit for you to pay the bills on time so that late payment charges, interest and taxes don’t appear in the statement. You can maintain a timely payment by logging on to Internet Banking and adding the card to the list of billers. So whenever the bill generates, you will get an SMS stating total dues, due date and minimum due. Make sure to pay the total dues on time by paying the bills on or before the due date. However, your hectic work schedule may not allow you to do that online. If that is the case, you can activate an Auto Pay online or by calling the branch executive. This would ensure an automatic payment of the bills on or before the due date. Even in this case, you will receive an SMS regarding the bill well before the due date.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
HDFC Customer Care is a robust and prompt division of the bank which takes care of the queries and concerns of the customers pertaining to its products. One can get in touch with them through the official website of the bank. The toll free numbers provided by HDFC can also be found on the website of the bank. Alternatively, if you want to sort out certain issues in person, you can always visit the nearest HDFC branch and get in touch with their executive for your concerns.