Credit Card Apply947 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card
About HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card
HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card is a unique credit card with multiple benefits and numerous offers for its bearer. The card offers its bearer with unparalleled Titanium Rewards which count as additional earnings on every purchase made through the card. With this card, every expenditure makes way for one or the other way of earning making every expenses more rewarding and satisfying. Whether its dining, retail expenditure or any other expenses, you can make every penny count with this card. The card also provides for a fuel surcharge waiver, pleasing those who are constantly worried about their fuel expenses. Apart form these features, the card is highly safe and secured for making transactions. With the new chip technology, this card stands out in terms of security and safety. It also bears facilities such as a revolving credit limit and an interest free credit period which allows the much desired financial freedom to the card bearer. Read on to know more about this out-of-the-box card!
Features of HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card
Following are the benefits of HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card:
- Titanium Rewards
- Make the most of your credit card by earning 2 Reward Points for every purchase worth ₹ 150. You can accumulate these Reward Points and get them redeemed as CashBack against the outstanding amount on your Credit Card. Every 100 Reward Points are equal to ₹ 15. You can also redeem your Reward Points and get exciting gifts and/ or air miles. These choices can be made from an exclusive rewards catalogue.
- Power Dining
- dine out more and pay with your HDFC Bank Titanium Edge Credit Card to earn Reward Points. Earn 50% more Reward Points on all your expenditure on dining and make every meal more satisfying and rewarding.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% on fuel transactions with your credit card. You need to have a minimum transaction worth ₹ 400 to be eligible for this waiver. Also, you can earn a maximum Cashback worth ₹ 250 for every statement cycle.
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- Make all your transactions safe and secure with this credit card. Dip your Chip Card at any POS that is Chip enabled or swipe it at any non-chip POS and stay assured of the safety of your card details.
- Zero liability on lost card
- Stay relaxed with the facility of zero liability on the loss of your credit card. In case you lose your Card, file a report immediately to the 24-hour call centre service provided by the bank. After the loss has been reported, you have zero liability on any fraudulent transactions that may be made on your card.
- Revolving Credit
- The bank provides its valued customers with the facility of Revolving Credit on this Credit Card. The credit is provided at nominal interest rate. You can refer to the official website of the bank for further details.
- Interest-free credit
- Enjoy an interest free credit period up to 50 days, from the date of purchase. This facility is subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant.
- Reward points validity
- The validity of the Reward points earned by you is of 2 years from the date of their accumulation. You can make use of these Reward Points within 2 years after which they will stand cancelled.
- Credit Card Offers
- Check out the official website of the bank for exclusive offers on your HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Renewal Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Revolving credit limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Interest Rate- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cheque return charges- As per Bank’s Norms
- De-blocking charges- As per Bank’s Norms
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card
HDFC calls for the following eligibility criteria to be fulfilled by the applicants for applying for the HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card:
- Salaried Professionals: Applicants who are Salaried Professionals must be under the age of 60 years and older than 21 years to apply for this credit card.
- Self-Employed Individuals: Applicants who are Self-Employed individuals must be under the age of 65 years and older than 21 years to apply for this credit card.
Monthly income: The applicant needs to have a decent and sturdy income to be able to avail this HDFC credit card.
List of necessary documents that are required for the application of this credit card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ Electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card Status
HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card Status is a facility provided by the HDFC bank to allow the applicants the access to check the progress of their credit card application procedure. This status tells about each and every progress that is made in the application process. With this facility, it becomes very easy, convenient and less time taking for the applicants to keep a tab on their application process which would otherwise be a difficult and time taking task. The applicants do not need to visit the bank premises anymore. They can check their application status anytime and anywhere. This facility makes the whole process of application very convenient and transparent and reduces the chances of misunderstanding and loopholes.
HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card Statement
HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card Statement is a record of all the transactions done through the credit card by the card bearer. This statement functions just like a journal which records every financial activity done through this card. It is a very useful tool for the card bearers as this can help them keep a tab on the transactions being made using their card. Also, one can use this statement as a document of proof of all the transactions done through the credit card.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
HDFC Customer Care is a robust and prompt division of the bank which takes care of the queries and concerns of the customers pertaining to its products. One can get in touch with them through the official website of the bank. The toll free numbers provided by HDFC can also be found on the website of the bank. Alternatively, if you want to sort out certain issues in person, you can always visit the nearest HDFC branch and get in touch with their executive for your concerns.