Personal Loan Apply84279 views
Apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan at the Lowest Interest Rate of 10.99% - 16.00%
Get a Loan of Up to ₹25 Lakh within 24 hours
In the latest monetary policy meet held on March 24-27 2020, the RBI has decided to give a 3-month moratorium period for all outstanding loans as on March 1, 2020. Remember, this is not an EMI WAIVER. The move is in line with the economic pressures induced by the Coronavirus outbreak. So, this could mean some savings for you on your loan and help you deal with the likely situation of less or no income. Your credit score will not reduce if you don't pay the EMI. But doing so can raise your interest liability as banks would like to cover their losses, which is likely to be the case on deferred EMI payments, by increasing the interest component of the EMI after the moratorium period gets over. So, if you have the money, keep paying to reduce your interest liability.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- 1.1 Why Choose Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
- 1.2 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rates April 2020
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 List of Documents Required
- 1.5 How to Apply Online
- 1.6 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan EMI Calculator April 2020
- 1.7 Bajaj Personal Loan Status
- 1.8 Bajaj Personal Loan Customer Care Number
- 1.9 Bajaj Personal Loan Login
- 1.10 Bajaj Personal Loan for your Special Needs
- 2 What is Bajaj Finserv Flexi Personal Loan?
About Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
In India, there are many banks and NBFCs that provide personal loans and Bajaj Finserv, a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC), is one of them. The lender provides a higher loan amount facility at an attractive rate of interest. Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan takes care of everything without digging a hole in the applicant’s pocket. This finance company provides customized funds for multiple purposes like Wedding, Travel, Home Improvement, Medical Emergency and Higher Education, etc. Bajaj offers this loan at the starting rate of 10.99% and goes up to 16% per annum with the tenure up to 5 years. Apart from that, there is an additional scheme named Flexi Personal Loan which is beneficial for the smoother repayment. This is the facility wherein a borrower can pre-pay and drawdown money within the drop-line facility using a self-service process without any hassle.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan is a multi-purpose loan and can be taken for any legitimate purpose. So, have a look at some of the main purposes for which you can take money:
- Home Improvement
- Medical Emergency
- Higher Education
Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
Why Choose Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
Here are some of the main features of Bajaj Finserv that make it different from others.
- Online Loan Applications: Candidates can apply from the comfort of home or office using the online service. One just has to visit the official website of the lender and do it.
- Get Instant Online Approval: Now that the world is becoming digital in all aspects, the online process is, of course, time-saving. The applicant can get instant approval on their online application within a few minutes.
- Get Money in 72 hours: To fulfill the sudden need of money, the company disburses the money into the applicant’s bank account within 72 hours.
- Loan Amount up to ₹ 25 lakh: Bajaj Finance gives one of the highest funds up to ₹25 lakhs with the flexible repayment option and tenure ranging from 12 months to 60 months.
- Online Account Access: After all the formalities are completed, a person can access all the information related to the payment schedule, EMI payable, interest certificate, and other information.
- Attractive Rate of Interest: The interest rates at Bajaj are one of the lowest, with the starting rate of 10.99% per annum.
- Attractive Offers for Existing Customers: The existing customers of Bajaj Finance has the privilege to get exclusive pre-approved offers.
- Part Prepayment Facility: There is a facility to make part prepayment by which you can reduce the interest burden
- Zero Foreclosure Charges: The company does not charge anything on the foreclosure and hence you are able to save more.
- 24X7 Customer Support: The 24X7 customer support helpline, including a toll-free number, email and SMS is available for the convenience of the customers.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rates April 2020
Bajaj Finserv offers one of the lowest personal loan interest rates in India. The rates start from as low as 10.99% and go upto 16% per annum. Let’s just know more about the same below.
|Interest Rate||10.99% - 16.00%|
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹25 lakh|
|Loan Tenure||12-60 months|
|Processing Fee||Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Upto 4% post 1st EMI clearance|
|Part prepayment Charges||2% on part-payment amount paid+GST|
At Bajaj, salaried are eligible to apply for the loan. However, they need to meet certain eligibility criteria before Bajaj accepts their loan applications. Having said that, this criteria can change from one person to another. So, have a look at the below-given eligibility criteria and see if you are eligible or not:
- An applicant should be salaried
- He/She must be an Indian resident
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 23 years
- The maximum age of the applicant must be 55 years
- The minimum Net Monthly Income of a salaried applicant should be ₹25,000/₹28,000/₹30,000/₹35,000 (salary requirement are different from city to city,
A person can also check his/her eligibility with the help of a Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator online that works based on the profile of the customer. The device takes into account-Income, Loan Amount, Monthly Expenses to let you know how much loan amount you can actually avail from a lender to meet your varied needs.
List of Documents Required
The applicant must carry all the documents listed below to avail this unsecured loan:
- Signed loan application form with photos
- Employee ID Card
- Identity Proof- PAN Card/Passport/Driver’s License/Voter ID
- Address Proof- Passport/Driver’s License/Ration Card/Mobile Bill/Letter from employer
- Signature Proof- Passport/PAN Card/Driver’s License/Photo Credit Card/Letter from the bank verifying signature
- Work experience documents- Appointment letter, Form 16, 1-year-old salary slip, for the previous employment also
- Business IT returns for at least past 1 year
- Previous year’s turnover duly audited by a CA
How to Apply Online
At Bajaj Finserv, the application process is very simple with easy documentation. There is no collateral required, so the documentation is hassle free and quick. With the advantage of online application, a person can apply as per his/her convenience and get instant approval as well. In addition to this, an applicant can also check the eligibility in advance on the website and apply for it afterward. However, an applicant can also choose an offline medium, i.e. to visit the bank branch and apply there.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan EMI Calculator April 2020
A personal loan EMI calculator is the tool used to calculate the EMI you have to pay. A borrower can calculate the monthly installments he is liable to pay and decide your affordability. With the knowledge of the EMIs in advance, a person gets the chance to manage his monthly finances accordingly. In the EMI calculator, the mandatory fields to be filled in are:
- Loan Amount
- Interest Rate
Let’s just have a better clarity on the same with the help of an example below:
Suppose that a person is planning to take a loan of ₹2 lakh and is offered the interest rate of 10.99% per annum. Now, the borrower has chosen the loan tenure of 5 years. You can see below the monthly installments he will have to pay.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Loan Amount Interest Rate Tenure Monthly Instalment Total Interest Amount Total Amount ₹ 2,00,000 10.99% 1 ₹ 17,675 ₹ 12,105 ₹ 2,12,105 ₹ 2,00,000 10.99% 2 ₹ 9321 ₹ 23,695 ₹ 2,23,695 ₹ 2,00,000 10.99% 3 ₹ 6547 ₹ 35,685 ₹ 2,35,685 ₹ 2,00,000 10.99% 4 ₹ 5168 ₹ 48,070 ₹ 2,48,070 ₹ 2,00,000 10.99% 5 ₹ 4347 ₹ 60,849 ₹ 2,60,849 Year Principal Interest Balance Amount 1 ₹ 31,757 ₹ 20,412 ₹ 1,68,242 2 ₹ 35,429 ₹ 16,740 ₹ 1,32,812 3 ₹ 39,525 ₹ 12,645 ₹ 93,287 4 ₹ 44,094 ₹ 8075 ₹ 49,192 5 ₹ 49,231 ₹ 2977 ₹ 0
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Bajaj Personal Loan Status
Loan applicants can track their personal loan status after submitting the application. They can check the status by visiting the website and entering the Case ID/ File ID/ Loan ID. A person is also supposed to enter the mobile number. Soon, after doing the same, the loan application status will be displayed on the screen. Thus, it is absolutely easy and a quick process to know the real-time status of your loan. With the help of this online facility, it is easy for you to know whether your loan application has been accepted, rejected or pending. It is that simple and quick!
Bajaj Personal Loan Customer Care Number
Bajaj Finserv has made it convenient for the customers to ask any queries related to loans. A loan seeker can contact the company at the toll-free number.: 020 3957 4151. The executives are always there to listen and solve all your queries and complaints. These experts help you in the best way and are always ready to guide and support you.
Bajaj Personal Loan Login
With the online access to your personal loan account, you can login anytime from anywhere. With the help of the credentials such as the login ID and password, you can check your personal loan details. With the help of this online facility, everything is now at your fingertips as you can easily manage things on the go. That’s amazing, isn’t it?
Bajaj Personal Loan for your Special Needs
Bajaj Finserv offers customized personal loans to meet the unique needs of customers. The lender offers a loan to the following:
- Government Employees: Employees working in government entities and various PSUs can apply for customized loan offers.
- Teachers: Teachers can easily meet their financial goals with ease by availing a personal loan from Bajaj. The loan comes with instant approval and disbursal.
- Women: This instant financing option is for the strong, independent woman of today, and in order to avail the same, you need to apply for a personal loan for women.
- Debt Consolidation: Consolidate all your existing loans into one and manage your installments effectively with a debt consolidation loan.
What is Bajaj Finserv Flexi Personal Loan?
The Flexi loan account is the facility wherein a borrower gets the facility to prepay and draw-down money within the drop-line facility. A borrower can also opt for a self-service process to save time. This flexi loan allows you to borrow the funds anytime you need it and pre-pay when you can from a single pre-approved loan limit. And, that too, instantly.
Benefits of Bajaj Finserv Flexi Loans
If a person chooses the flexi loan facility, he/she can save interest cost by pre-paying any additional or idle funds (if any) without paying any charges on the part-paid amount. Here are some of the benefits of flexi loans over an existing term loan that will help you in taking a decision henceforth:
- Flexibility to pre-pay the loan with idle funds without any extra cost involved
- Re-avail the pre-paid amount within the drop-line facility at any time during the loan tenure with no additional documentation needed
- Interest paid only on the utilized loan amount.
- Easy and hassle-free online transactions with self-service account access tool for drawdown and RTGS (Real-time Gross Settlement Systems) that allows pre-payment through net banking facility
- Facility to make prepayments for up to 6 times in a year
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill the application form with all the required details and submit the same
Step 2: For an instant approval, select the required loan amount and tenure.
Step 3: The executives will get in touch with you to get the required documents.
Step 4: Soon after the verification, the loan amount will be credited to your account
To apply for Flexi Loan, an applicant needs to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:[table “5767nbspresponsivescroll” not found /]