About Bandhan Bank Home Loan
Bandhan Bank headquartered in the city of joy- Kolkata is one of the newest banks in the banking sector. The bank which was inaugurated on August 23, 2015 is one of the first banks which was established in eastern India after independence. Within a span of two years, the bank has set up over 800 branches and 280 ATMs in the country. Though it is one of the youngest kid on the block, but still the bank has a big basket full of products that are well suited to meet the financial requirements of its customers.
Bandhan Bank offers a home loan to interested applicants so that they can buy their own house and live in it. You can now say goodbye to the rented apartment and instead shift to your own house by availing a Bandhan Bank Home Loan. The home loan product can be used to book any property that is under construction, construct a house on a land that is owned by you or buy or renovate/repair a pre-owned house. Affordable and easier finance is now available to the home loan seekers because of Bandhan Bank.
Eligibility & Quotes from top PSU & Pvt. Banks | Lowest Interest Rates | Comfortable Tenure
By accepting our "Terms and Conditions" you authorize WIshfin and its associated Partner Banks to run a CIBIL/Experian check for your profile
To,TransUnion CIBIL Limited[Formerly known as Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited]One Indiabulls building ,Unit No 1901 – 1905,19th Floor, Tower 2A-2B, Jupiter Mill compound,Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
Sub: Grant of Consent
In connection with submission of the application for my credit information offered by CIBIL (“Consumer Credit Information”) through Wishfin and delivery of the Consumer Credit Information to the Company, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Company is my lawfully appointed agent and he / it has agreed to be my agent for the purposes, including, without limitation, to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose.
- I grant my unconditional consent to the Company to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, as the case may be, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose. I hereby represent and acknowledge that: (a) I have carefully read the terms and conditions of the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL understood the same; or (b) the Terms of Understanding in relation to the use of the Consumer Credit Information has been agreed between me and the Company.
- I hereby expressly grant unconditional consent to, and direct, TUCL to deliver and / or transfer my Consumer Credit Information to the Company on my behalf.
- I shall not hold TUCL responsible or liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to: (a) delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (b) any use, modification or disclosure by the Company of the contents, in whole or in part, of my Consumer Credit Information , whether authorized or not; (c) any breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (d) for any use made by the Company which is contrary to the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL.
- I acknowledge and accept that: (a) TUCL has not made any promises or representations to me in order to induce me to provide my Consumer Credit Information or seek any consent or authorization in this regard; and (b) the implementation of the Agreement between TUCL and the Company is solely the responsibility of the Company
- I understand that in order to deliver the product to me, I hereby authorize Wishfin, to obtain my Consumer Credit Information from TUCL.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TUCL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- I shall not sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim, and I irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and forever discharge TUCL , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually (hereinafter “Releasee”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (“Losses”), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which I ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Releasee with respect to the submission of my Consumer Credit Information and / or my decision to provide TUCL L with the authority to deliver my Consumer Credit Information to the Wishfin . I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all Losses resulting from claims made against TUCL L by third parties arising from and in connection with this letter.
- I agree that the terms of this confirmation letter shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai in regard to any dispute arising hereof. TUCL is entitled to assign its rights hereunder to any third person without taking my prior written consent.
Name :____________________________Address : ____________________________Date : ____________________________
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Features & Benefits
- Simplified documentation
- Flexible repayment mode
- Insurance facility
- Door-step assistance from a relationship manager
- Option of Balance Transfer
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Interest Rates March 2023
A home loan seeker is required to meet the eligibility criteria set by Bandhan Bank so as to successfully avail a home loan. The norms of eligibility have been given below
- A salaried employee or a self-employed non-professional or a self-employed professional is eligible to apply for a home loan from Bandhan Bank.
- The applicant must be at least 23 years of age while applying for a loan. This clearly means he/she must have attained the age of 23 years when the loan is applied for.
- The age of loan maturity is 65 years. This means the loan has to be fully repaid by the age of 65 years or the retirement age, whichever age is earlier.
The list of important documents required to avail a home loan from Bandhan Bank has been given below.
- Completely filled application form
- Identity Proof- PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof-Utility Bill/ Rent and Lease agreement/ Passport/ Voter ID Card/ Aadhaar Card
- Income Proof-(For Salaried)- Salary slips of the last three months, Form 16 for the last two financial years.(For Self-employed)-Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account Statement for the past three years and Income tax returns for the past three years
- Signature Verification Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Driving License
- Property Documents Like Cost Estimation, Property Allotment Copy, Property Map, Complete Property Chain, etc
- Processing Fee Cheque
- Business Establishment Proof-Utility Bills of Shops & Establishments
Bandhan Bank Home Loan EMI Calculator
Before availing a home loan, one must take into the account the EMI he/she will be paying to the bank every month. It is very important to consider the EMI aspect because it can make or break your loan journey. Calculating the monthly EMI amount is all easy thanks to this magical tool. You have to do nothing but enter the loan amount, rate of interest and tenure period. Within few seconds you will receive information relating to your EMI amount and total interest payable. Let’s make things crystal clear for you with the help of an example.
Suppose Srishti Singh, a school teacher in Lucknow wants to buy a home of her dreams. She approaches Bandhan Bank for a home loan of Rs. 20 Lakhs. The bank carefully examines whether she is eligible for the loan or not. After checking her repayment capacity, the bank offers her the same loan amount at an interest rate of 10.50% for a tenure of ten years. Srishti can make maximum use of this calculator to know about the EMI amount and thus have a stress free home loan journey.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|Loan Amount||Interest Rate||Tenure||Monthly Instalment||Total Interest Amount||Total Amount|
|₹ 20,00,000||10.50%||1||₹ 1,76,297||₹ 1,15,566||₹ 21,15,566|
|₹ 20,00,000||10.50%||2||₹ 92,752||₹ 2,26,050||₹ 22,26,050|
|₹ 20,00,000||10.50%||3||₹ 65,005||₹ 3,40,176||₹ 23,40,176|
|₹ 20,00,000||10.50%||4||₹ 51,207||₹ 4,57,924||₹ 24,57,924|
|₹ 20,00,000||10.50%||5||₹ 42,988||₹ 5,79,268||₹ 25,79,268|
|₹ 20,00,000||10.50%||6||₹ 37,558||₹ 7,04,172||₹ 27,04,172|
|₹ 20,00,000||10.50%||7||₹ 33,721||₹ 8,32,593||₹ 28,32,593|
|₹ 20,00,000||10.50%||8||₹ 30,880||₹ 9,64,483||₹ 29,64,483|
|₹ 20,00,000||10.50%||9||₹ 28,702||₹ 10,99,786||₹ 30,99,786|
|₹ 20,00,000||10.50%||10||₹ 26,987||₹ 12,38,440||₹ 32,38,440|
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
|1||₹ 1,19,485||₹ 2,04,358||₹ 18,80,514|
|2||₹ 1,32,653||₹ 1,91,191||₹ 17,47,860|
|3||₹ 1,47,272||₹ 1,76,572||₹ 16,00,588|
|4||₹ 1,63,502||₹ 1,60,342||₹ 14,37,086|
|5||₹ 1,81,520||₹ 1,42,323||₹ 12,55,565|
|6||₹ 2,01,524||₹ 1,22,319||₹ 10,54,040|
|7||₹ 2,23,733||₹ 1,00,110||₹ 8,30,306|
|8||₹ 2,48,389||₹ 75,454||₹ 5,81,916|
|9||₹ 2,75,763||₹ 48,081||₹ 3,06,153|
|10||₹ 3,06,387||₹ 17,691||₹ 0|