Axis Bank offers a variety of credit cards to cater to the needs of different individuals. Further, all of them are best performing in their respective fields. Whereas they all share a slight difference in features with each other. The best Axis Bank credit cards are the Axis Bank Select Credit Card and the Axis Privilege Credit Card. The Select Credit Card is intended for those seeking a more luxurious experience. It is a premium credit card that provides a variety of lifestyle, travel, and other benefits. Furthermore, it offers exclusive rewards for every penny spent. The Axis Privilege Credit Card, on the other hand, is a high-end credit card. It is beneficial to convert Axis EDGE reward points into travel and shopping vouchers. Dive deeper into this article to understand the basic pointers of differences betweenAxis Bank Select Credit Card vs Axis Privilege Credit Card.
Axis Bank Select Credit Card vs Axis Privilege Credit Card: Benefits and Features
The Axis Bank Select Credit Card vs Axis Privilege Credit Card both are meant for those who want a luxurious experience. However, one similarity doesn’t imply that both are the same. Further, there are various factors like rewards, dining delights, fuel surcharge, travel benefits and so on that differentiate one from another. Here are the pointers of difference that will help you to pick your favorite credit card:
|Points of Difference||Axis Bank Select Credit Card||Axis Privilege Credit Card|
|Welcome Benefits||Make the first transaction using the Select Credit Card and get an Amazon voucher worth INR 2000. However, the transaction should be made within 90 days of card issuance.||- 12,500 Edge reward points for the payment of joining fees. Further, you can redeem those reward points against multi-brand vouchers of INR 5000. The reward is provided only if you complete 3 transactions of INR 200 each within 30 days.|
- If you are a priority banking customer then you can get 6250 Edge Reward Points that can be redeemed against vouchers worth INR 2500. Moreover, to get this you need to make 3 transactions of INR 200 in 90 days.
|Milestone Benefits||Avail up to 5000 Edge reward points on spending INR 3 lakhs in an anniversary year. In addition, by spending INR 6 lakhs in an anniversary year the annual fee would be waived.||When you reach the milestone spending of INR 2.5 lakhs the benefits you will get would be doubled. Therefore, you can convert your Edge Reward Points into multi-brand vouchers.|
|Dining Benefits||Flat 20% off is provided on partner restaurants in India.||Enjoy up to 20% off on more than 4000+ partner restaurants in India.|
|Reward Points||- 10 Axis Edge Points are offered for spending INR 200.|
- Earn up to 2x on spending INR 200 on retail.
|10 Axis Edge for spending INR 200 on domestic and international uses.|
|Airport Lounge Access||- Complimentary 6 international lounges access under the priority pass membership program of $99.|
- 2 domestic lounge visits are provided per quarter.
|At selected lounges in India you can enjoy domestic lounge visits up to 2 per calendar quarter.|
|Insurance Cover||- Insurance protection up to INR 1 lakh.|
- For loss of travel documents, loss of check-in baggage, and loss of check-in baggage cover you will get cover up to $500.
|- The Privilege Credit Card offers up to NR 5 lakh purchase protection plan.|
- A credit shield of INR 1 lakh.
- Upto $200 for loss of travel documents.
- Delay of check-in cover baggage cover up to $300.
- Protection of $500 for check-in baggage cover.
|Additional Benefits||- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.|
- Especially designed weekends for premium customers.
- Concierge desk service 24 hours a day.
- Enjoy complimentary golf rounds of up to 6 every year.
- You can unlock 3 additional golf round visits by spending INR 3 lakh annually.
- Avail up to 20% on spending INR 2000 from Bigbasket.
- 20% off on order from Swiggy. Further, use the code AXIS200.
- BookMyShow offers to buy one and get INR 300 off on the next movie ticket.
|- 3000 Edge Reward Points are awarded on renewal of Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card.|
- If you machine INR 2.5 lakh annually the annual fees would be waived.
- Exclusive weekend programs.
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 1%.
- Convert transactions more than INR 2500 into EMI.
Axis Select Credit Card vs Axis Privilege Credit Card: Fees and Charges
The fees and charges structures for both the Axis Bank Select Credit Card vs Axis Privilege Credit Card differ. Moreover, both come under the category of premium credit cards. Below is the fee specification for both the Axis Credit Card:
|Particular||Select Credit Card||Privilege Credit Card|
|Joining Fee||INR 3000||INR 1500|
|Annual Charges||INR 3000||INR 1500|
|Add-on Card Joining Fee||NIL||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.6% per month||3.40% per month|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees||2.5%||2.5%|
|Fee for Cash Payment||INR 100||INR 100|
|Duplicate Statement Fee||Waived||Waived|
|Late Payment Fee||- There is no late payment fee up to INR 300.|
- If the amount is between INR 301 and INR 500, a fee of 100 will be applied.
- You must pay INR 500 for amounts ranging from INR 501 to INR 1000.
- If the total amount is between INR 1001 and INR 10,000, an additional INR 500 is levied.
- You must pay INR 750 for amounts ranging from INR 10,000 to INR 25,000.
- If the total amount is between Rs. 25,001 and 50,000, you will have to pay Rs. 1000.
- If the payment exceeds INR 50,000, INR 1000 will be charged.
|- For amounts less than INR 500 no late payment fee is charged.|
- If the total amount lies between INR 501 to INR 5000 then you have to pay INR 500.
- A late payment fee of INR 750 is charged for amounts ranging from INR 5001 to INR 10,000.
- For amounts greater than INR 10,000, pay INR 1200.
|Over Limit Penalty||2.5%||2.5%|
|Outstation Cheque Fee||Waived||Waived|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.50%||3.50%|
|Reward Redemption Fee||Waived||YES|
Mentioned below are the credit card eligibility that is required to obtain the Axis Select Credit Card vs Axis Privilege Credit Card:
|Particular||Select Credit Card||Privilege Credit Card|
|Resident||You can apply for the Select Axis Credit Card whether you are an Indian citizen or a non-Indian citizen.||Only Indian citizens are currently eligible to apply for the Privilege Axis Credit Card.|
|Age||You can apply for the card if you are between the ages of 18 and 70.||This credit card can be obtained by anyone aged 18 to 70.|
|Income||A net income of INR 9 lakh or above is required.||You should earn INR 6 lakh or more.|
|Add-on Cardholder||The Add-on Cardholder should be above 18 years of age.||Your loved one as an Add-on Cardholder can only apply if they are above 18 years of age.|
Should you choose the Axis Bank Select Credit Card or the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card?
Axis Bank has been a pioneer in the field by offering customers exclusive credit cards. Furthermore, whether you are a shopaholic, frequent traveler, movie lover, or anything else, you will find a new card that meets your requirements. You should choose a credit card based on your requirements. Furthermore, if you want an exclusive luxurious experience, then Axis Select Credit Card vs Axis Privilege Credit Card is an excellent choice.
The Select Credit Card, however, provides exclusive reward points for retail purchases and other transactions. The Privilege Credit Card, on the other hand, offers rewards points for both domestic and international purchases. Besides this, if you enjoy traveling, the select credit card is ideal for you. This is due to the fact that it provides both domestic and international lounge visits. The Privilege Credit Card, on the other hand, only allows for domestic lounge visits. Additionally, both of them waive fuel surcharges, which is useful if you drive your own car every day. Consequently, both provide dining delights, insurance protection, and a welcome bonus. As a result, you should first evaluate both Axis Bank Credit Cards. Moreover, then decide which is most important to you.
Axis Bank is well-known for its best credit cards, which you have most likely used at some point in your life. Furthermore, they all have various advantages that make our daily lives easier. By now, you should understand the distinction between the Axis Select Credit Card and vs Axis Privilege Credit Card. However, it is best to first check and evaluate all of your needs before deciding on one.
Comments are closed.