Credit cards are extremely popular these days due to their ease of use and functionality. To the point where a large number of people have become reliant on them. Furthermore, credit cards provide a variety of benefits in a wide range of areas. SBI has been a prominent banking partner, offering a wide range of banking and financial services. Besides that, SBI offers a variety of SBI Credit Cards, all of which are ranked ahead of the competition. The Cashback SBI Card is the segment’s most promising credit card. As the name implies, it was created to reward customers for every purchase they make. In addition to that, you can explore a variety of other benefits here.
Dive deeper into this article to understand all about the Cashback SBI Card
Benefits and Features of Cashback SBI Card
The Cashback SBI Credit Card is a true blessing for someone who is looking for a reward-generating card. It is therefore purely launched with the intent to deliver amazing rewards to the users. All its unique features together make it the Best Cashback Credit Card in India.
Below are some of the benefits of using the Cashback SBI Credit Card:
No Joining Fee
The SBI Cashback Card has no application fee. As a result, you can enjoy the benefits without incurring any fees. Further, you just need to pay a Rs. 999 renewal fee beginning with the second year.
You can earn amazing cashback on the spends:
- Get 5% cash back for every online spend.
- Enjoy up to 1% cashback for your offline spending. Moreover, also for the utility bill payment, you will get 1% cashback.
Access to Cashback
The Cashback SBI Card is equipped with an auto-credit system. As a result, the cashback will be automatically credited to your SBI Card account. Meanwhile, you’ll be able to see them after your next statement in two days.
Renewal Fee Reversal
With an annual spend of Rs. 2 Lakh you can reverse your renewal fee.
Complimentary Domestic Lounge
Get up to 4 complimentary airport lounge visits within India. However, the visits are limited to 1 visit per quarter.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Across all the petrol pumps in India you can avail of up to a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
Cashback SBI Card is one of the Best SBI Credit Cards. So far it is accepted in 24 million outlets across the globe. Further, in India, up to 3,25,000 outlets have accepted it.
Utility Bill Payment Facility
Pay all your credit card bills with ease using the Cashback Card SBI. It is therefore because the credit card comprises Easy Bill Payment Facility.
You can add your loved one from your family as an Add-on Cardholder.
Customer Care Service
The Cashback SBI Credit Card comes with a dedicated team of people 24 hours who have been employed to clear all your issues. Simply dial the SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number and they will provide you with a complete solution.
SBI Card Alerts
It comes with the SBI Card Alert feature that will provide information regarding your credit card. However, the alert will include Mini Statement Alerts, Cheque Alerts, Credit & Cash Limit Alerts, Payment Assistance Alerts, and many more. Consequently, you will receive all of them through SMS.
Eligibility Criteria for Cashback SBI Card
The credit card eligibility of the Cashback Card is mentioned below:
- As per the bank currently only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the SBI Cashback Cards.
- The age to apply for this SBI Credit Card should be between 18 to 60 years.
- Both salaried and self-employed individuals can apply for the card.
- You must have a credit score of above 750.
Documents Required for Cashback SBI card
Following are some common documents that are mandatory:
- PAN card
- Date of birth proof
- Mobile number
- Resident proof
- Occupation details
Note: Applicants can apply for Cashback SBI Cards through SBI online platform “SBI Card SPRINT”. It takes almost 7-10 business days for the card to reach your doorstep.
Cashback SBI Card – Fee and Charges
|Renewal Fee||INR 999|
However you can waive the renewal charges by spending Rs. 2 lakhs annually.
|Add-on Card Fee||NIL|
|Cash Advance Fees||Either 2.5% or INR 500 whichever is greater|
|Cash Payment Fees||INR 250 + Taxes|
|Late Payment Fees||- NIL for statement balance < Rs. 500|
- An amount of Rs. 400 would be charged for a statement balance between Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000
- Similarly you have to pay a late payment charge of Rs. 750 for a balance between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 10,000
- Pay up to Rs. 950 for an amount ranging between Rs. 10,000 to Rs 25,000
- Likewise, a Rs. 1,100 is applied for a balance ranging between Rs 25,000 to Rs 50,000
- For any amount greater than Rs. 50,000 you have to pay Rs.1,300 as a late payment fee.
Cashback SBI Card Contactless Visa Paywave
The SBI Card is backed with the latest Visa payWave technology so you don’t need to enter the PIN at the time of making payment. Therefore, reduce the time and enhance the feasibility at the cash counter. Furthermore, you can make a contactless payment for a maximum of 5000 for a single transaction.
These are the features that are included in the Visa payWave:
- Fast and Convenient Payment: Make your payment faster and more convenient by using a convenient payment method.
- Security: Despite the fact that it is a contactless payment, you did not have to hand over your Cashback Credit Card to anyone. It will only be in your hands. Which will therefore increase security.
How does Cashback Card Work?
The Cashback Card SBI’s procedure is extremely simple. Hence, using this credit card is simple and straightforward. Furthermore, it is equipped with contactless technology, making it more convenient.
The following is a step-by-step explanation of how the SBI Credit Card works:
- Purchase your favourite items.
- At the cash counter, look for the Visa contactless technology mark.
- The cashier will now enter your purchase amount into the terminal. However, the amount can be seen on the contactless reader.
- Place and hold your Cashback Card at close range over the reader.
- After the reader makes the payment, four green indicator lights or a beep sound will sound. As a result, it will indicate that your transaction is complete.
Cashback SBI Card is one of the Best Credit Cards and an excellent choice if you frequently make online purchases. All finance and other fees are worth it for the benefits they can provide. However, it does not imply that if you are a regular buyer, you did not use it. It does, meanwhile, imply that a frequent buyer will benefit the most from it. Furthermore, being a shopping credit card, it offers a variety of benefits from other categories such as complimentary visits, fuel surcharges, contactless payments, and many more.
Comments are closed.