- Check out the major differences between Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card and ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card.
- Explore all the features and benefits of credit cards.
- Know the fees and other charges of both the cards.
The Axis Bank and the ICICI Bank have millions of customers and they have always amazed them with their services. There are varieties of credit cards offered by these banks. But the problem arises when a person gets confused between the same varieties of cards. Therefore, we have discussed the major differences between the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card vs ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card because they are almost of the same category. You can explore the features, benefits, and offers of both these cards and make an appropriate choice. Both of them have unique privileges but one thing is common in them that they will save some extra money. Let’s compare both cards so that you can get a better picture.
Table of Contents
Comparison of Flipkart Axis and ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||Flipkart Axis Credit Card||ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card|
|Welcome Offer||- There is a Welcome and activation bonus of up to ₹3300 on this card.|
- You will get a Flipkart Voucher of ₹500 after doing making your first transaction from this card.
|There is no Welcome Offer available on this credit card.|
|Cashback and Discount Offer||- There is a 5% Cashback on Flipkart and 2GUD through this card.|
- Get a Cashback of 4% on the Cure. fit
- Earn a 4% Cashback on Goibibo, PVR, Uber, Ubereats, and UrbanClap.
- Get a Cashback of 1.5% on all the other categories.
- Enjoy a Cashback of 5% on shopping from Myntra.
- Get a cashback of 4% on making a booking on MakeMyTrip.
|- Get 2 Payback Points on every retail spend of ₹100.|
- You can redeem 2000 PAYBACK Points worth ₹500 at any HPCL Fuel Stations.
|Dining Offers||There are no dining offers available on this credit card.||Enjoy a Discount of up to 15% on Dining under the Culinary Treat Program|
|Free Airport Lounge Access||You will enjoy 4 Complimentary Accesses to the Domestic Airport Lounges in India.||You will not get any Free Access to the Airport Lounges through this ICICI Bank Credit Card.|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||There is No Fuel Surcharge Waiver or Cashback on the fuel transactions on this Axis Bank credit card.||Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on the fuel purchases.|
Comparison of Fees and Other Charges of these Cards
|Fees and Charges||Axis Flipkart Card||ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹2 Lacs and above in a year to waive off the Renewal fees.||No Waiving Off Criteria|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL||NIL|
|Finance Charges||3.4% per month||3.4% per month|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹300|
|Late Payment Charges||- NIL for the amount of up to ₹100.|
- ₹100 for the amount between ₹101 to ₹300.
- ₹300 for the amount between ₹301 to ₹1000.
- ₹500 for the amount between ₹1001 to ₹5000.
- ₹600 for the amount between ₹5001 to ₹10000.
- ₹700 for the amount of above ₹10000.
|- NIL if Total Payment Due is less than ₹100.|
- ₹100 if the total payment due is between ₹100 to ₹500.
- ₹500 if the total payment due is between ₹501 to ₹1,000.
- ₹750 if the total payment due is above ₹10,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||Axis Flipkart Card||ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||18 Years||23 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||70 Years||60 Years|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
These are all the possible differences between the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card vs ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card. Now it is up to you to decide on a card because you know the features, benefits, and fees of both cards. Both of them have exclusive offers and you can choose a credit card depending upon the suitability of your expenses.