- Compare the features and benefits of HDFC Diners Black and Amex Platinum Reserve Credit Card.
- See their Annual and Renewal Fee before you apply for any card.
- These credit cards have different eligibility criteria so make sure you check them before applying.
Nowadays, due to the availability of many credit cards, it is not easy for an individual to decide on a card. But once you compare the features and benefits of the cards then it becomes a cakewalk to make a choice. So, here you can see the comparison of two of the preferred cards by the HDFC Bank and American Express Bank. You can spot the major differences between HDFC Diners Black Credit Card vs Amex Platinum Reserve Credit Card. Both of these cards are unique in their own way because they have a lot of offers and deals. Once you explore the difference between these cards then you can apply for any card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Comparison of HDFC Diners Black and Amex Platinum Reserve Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card||Amex Platinum Reserve Credit Card|
|Welcome Offer||Get a Free Membership for one year on the following brands.|
- Zomato Gold
- Amazon Prime
- Club Marriot
- Forbes Digital Subscription
- Times Prime
- MakeMyTrip Double Black
- All the offers activate after making a transaction from the HDFC Diners Black Credit Card.
|You will get a Welcome Bonus of 11000 Membership Reward Points on this Credit Card.|
|Reward Points and Cashback||- Spend ₹150 and earn 5 Reward Points.|
- Get 10X Reward Points on spending at the selected partners of the HDFC Bank.
- Dine on weekends and multiply your Reward Points 2 times.
|- At the expense of every ₹50, you will earn 1 membership reward point except on Fuel, Insurance, EMI Conversion, and Utility Transactions.|
- You can redeem your reward points over 500 options that include travel, dining, accessories, and many more.
|Airport Lounge Access||Enjoy Unlimited Access to the Airport Lounges through the HDFC Credit Card.||Enjoy Complimentary Access to the Airport Lounges under the Priority Pass Program with an annual fee of $99.|
|Milestone Benefits||Spend ₹80000 in a month and you can enjoy 2 vouchers of either OLA or TataCliq or BookMyShow and that will be of ₹500.||There are no milestone benefits available on the Amex credit card.|
|Other Benefits||- Enjoy discounts at Salons, Spas, and Gyms.|
- Get 6 Complimentary Golf Games per quarter.
- Enjoy 24X7 concierge Service on this card.
- Have an Air Accident Insurance in case of death of ₹2 Crores.
- Enjoy a Medical Insurance Cover of up to ₹50 lacs.
- Get Delay in Check-in baggage cover of ₹55000.
- Have Lost of Check-in Baggage Cover of ₹55000.
|Enjoy Great Offers and Deals at Taj SeleQtions, Vivanta Hotels, Preferred Hotels, and Resorts.|
Comparison of Fees of HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card and Amex Platinum Reserve Credit Card
|Fees and Charges||HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card||Amex Platinum Reserve Credit Card|
|Joining Fees||₹10000 + Applicable Taxes||₹5000 + Applicable Taxes|
|Renewal Fees||₹10000 + Applicable Taxes||₹10000 + Applicable Taxes|
|Waving Off Criteria||Spend ₹8 Lacs in a Year to waive off the joining fees and ₹5 Lacs in a year to waive off the joining fees.||There is no Waiving Off Criteria|
|Finance Charges||1.99% per month||3.50% per month|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹500||3.5% of the Amount with a minimum of ₹250|
Eligibility Criteria for both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card||Amex Platinum Reserve Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||21 Years||18 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||- 60 for Salaried Professionals|
- 65 for Self-Employed Individuals
|Minimum Salary||₹1.75 Lacs or Above Per Month||₹6 Lacs or Above Per Annum|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
It would be easy for you to make a choice after exploring all the major differences between HDFC Diners Black Credit Card vs Amex Platinum Reserve Credit Card. Both of these credit cards are usually liked by every individual but due to the high fee, it becomes difficult to afford multiple cards. So, first of you must analyze your spending habits and the lifestyle you live then only you must choose a credit card between these two. These cards have unique features and benefits that differ from each other.