- Take a look at the comparison of HDFC Infinia and Axis Magnus Credit Card.
- Compare their offers, features, and other lifestyle benefits before applying for them.
- Know their fees and charges before you apply for them.
Most individuals in India only apply for a credit card just to enjoy the lifestyle benefits. There are two credit cards from the HDFC bank and Axis Bank that give you lifestyle benefits and they are the Infinia and Magnus cards respectively. Both of these credit cards have a lot of offers and give you experience of a lavish lifestyle. But the only problem with these cards is that an individual can afford only one card and they are confused between these two cards. Therefore, you must take a look at the differences between HDFC Infinia Credit Card vs Axis Magnus Credit Card so that it becomes easy for you to make a one-sided choice.
Table of Contents
Comparison of HDFC Infinia and Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||HDFC Infinia Credit Card||Axis Magnus Credit Card|
|Welcome Benefits||- Get a Free Membership of the Club Marriot as a welcome bonus on this credit card.|
- Earn up to 20% discount on dining and staying across Asia-Pacific under this membership.
- Get a Discount of 15% for up to 10 Guests at hotels under this membership.
|There are no welcome benefits available on this credit card.|
|Traveling Benefits||- Enjoy Unlimited Access to the Airport Lounges present in India and Outside India under the Priority Pass Program through this HDFC Credit Card.|
- The bank charges a foreign markup fee of 2% on foreign currency transactions.
|- Get 8 VIP Assistance at 29 Airports across India.|
- Get up to 8 complimentary access to the international airport lounge in a year with the Priority Pass Card.
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Domestic Airport lounge.
- Enjoy a flat discount of 15% on Oberoi Hotels in India.
- Have one economy class flight ticket across domestic locations every year.
|Lifestyle Benefits||- You can enjoy unlimited Free Golf games at premium courses worldwide.|
- Have Global Concierge Assistance for your travel, entertainment, and business experiences.
- Dine at the premium selected restaurants.
|- Book 1 Ticket from BookMyShow and enjoy a discount of ₹500 on the 2nd ticket for a maximum of 5 bookings per month.|
- Get a Discount of 25% on Dineout application over 300+ five star restaurants in India.
- Enjoy up to 20% discount on Dining Delights from axis bank over 4000 restaurants in India.
- Earn benefits on the Extraordinary Weekends across the world.
|Reward Points Earnings||- Earn 5 reward points on every spend of ₹150.|
- Multiply your reward points 10 times on travel and shopping transactions through Smartbuy.
- Multiply your reward points 2 times on dining at the selected restaurants.
|- On every expenditure of ₹200, earn 12 Axis eDGE Reward Points through this Card.|
- Get 2X Axis eDGE Reward Points on the transactions done through MakeMyTrip, Yatra, and Goibibo.
|Insurance Cover and other Benefits||- Enjoy an Insurance Cover of ₹3 Crores in case of death in an Air Accident.|
- Get Overseas Hospitalisation cover in case of an emergency of up to ₹50 Lacs.
- Have a Credit Liability cover of up to ₹9 Lacs.
|- Get an Insurance of the Credit Limit when the Axis bank Credit Card has been lost.|
- Get a Purchase Protection of ₹2 lacs.
- Up to 500 USD is covered in the case of Loss or Delay in baggage and Personal documents.
- Have a Credit Shield of up to ₹5 Lacs.
- Get Air Accident insurance coverage of ₹4.5 Crores.
Fees and Other Charges of HDFC Infinia and Axis Magnus Credit Card
|Fees||HDFC Infinia Card||Axis Magnus Credit Card|
|Joining Fees||₹10000 + GST||₹10000 + GST|
|Renewal Fees||₹10000 + GST||₹10000 + GST|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹8 Lacs in a year and waive off the fees.||Spend ₹15 Lacs or above in a year and waive off the renewal fees.|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL||NIL|
|Foreign Markup Fees||2%||2%|
Eligibility Criteria of Both the Cards
|HDFC Infinia Credit Card||Axis Magnus Credit Card|
|The Infinia Credit Cards are offered by an invitation to their potential customers from the HDFC Bank.||- Minimum Age of 18 Years.|
- Maximum Age of 70 Years
- Individuals must have a net yearly income of ₹18 Lacs.
- A Cibil Score of 750 and Above
- Must be an Indian Resident
After comparing the HDFC Infinia Credit Card vs Axis Magnus Credit Card you can decide on a card for enjoying the lifestyle benefits. Both of these cards have certain eligibility criteria that you have to qualify to apply for the card. Everyone is not entitled to take these credit cards. Therefore, you must check the eligibility criteria and other benefits of these cards and then choose a card for yourself. Both of these cards are unique in their own way and have exclusive lifestyle offers.