- Take a look at the difference between HDFC Infinia vs SBI Elite Credit Card.
- Check all their features and benefits before you apply for any card.
- Make sure that you go through the fees and other charges of both the cards.
The State Bank of India has always impressed their customers with their services and the same as the HDFC Bank. But both of them put the individuals in a dilemma when it comes to applying for their credit cards. Some people are confused between HDFC Infinia and SBI Elite Card because both of them have unique offers and benefits. So, if you are willing to apply for only one card then it is necessary to explore the difference between HDFC Infinia Credit Card vs SBI Elite Credit Card. Once you explore all the major differences between these cards then it will be easy for you to apply for only one card as per your needs.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Comparison of HDFC Infinia and SBI Elite Credit Card
|Basis of Difference||HDFC Infinia Credit Card||SBI Elite Credit Card|
|Welcome Benefits||- You will get a Free Membership of the Club Marriott on this credit card.|
- Enjoy up to 20% on dining and staying across Asia-Pacific under this membership.
- Enjoy a Discount of 15% for up to 10 Guests at hotels under this membership.
|Get an e-gift voucher of ₹5000 from Following Brands:-|
- Hush Puppies
- Aditya Birla Fashion
- Shoppers Stop
|Travelling Benefits||- Have Unlimited Access to the Airport Lounges present in India and Outside India under the Priority Pass Program.|
- You will enjoy a foreign markup fee of 2% on foreign currency transactions.
|- Have 6 Free International Airport Lounge Access in a year under the Priority Pass Membership over 1000 Lounges globally.|
- Enjoy 2 Free Visits to the Domestic Airport Lounge per calendar quarter.
|Lifestyle Benefits||- Enjoy unlimited Free Golf games at premium courses worldwide.|
- Get Global Concierge Assistance for your travel, entertainment, and business experiences.
- Dine at the premium selected restaurants.
|- Enjoy Free Movie Tickets of up to ₹6000 in a year.|
- Get a Complimentary Club Vistara Membership.
- Get Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership as the complimentary gift
|Reward Points Earnings||- On Spending ₹150 you will get 5 reward points.|
- Enjoy 10X your reward points on travel and shopping transactions through Smartbuy.
- Get 2X reward points on dining at the selected restaurants on this HDFC Credit Card.
|- Enjoy 5X Reward Points on every Dining and Grocery transactions through this SBI credit card.|
- Get 2 Reward points on every expenditure of ₹100.
|Insurance Cover and other Benefits||- Get an Insurance Cover of ₹3 Crores in case of death in an Air Accident.|
- Have Overseas Hospitalisation cover in case of an emergency of up to ₹50 Lacs.
- Get Credit Liability cover of up to ₹9 Lacs.
|- Enjoy 10000 Reward points on reaching the transaction limit of ₹3 and ₹4 Lacs each.|
- If you spend ₹5 Lacs and ₹8 Lacs then you can enjoy 15000 Reward Points on each limit.
Fees and Other Charges of HDFC Infinia and SBI Elite Credit Card
|Fees||HDFC Infinia Card||SBI Elite Credit Card|
|Joining Fees||₹10000 + GST||₹4999|
|Renewal Fees||₹10000 + GST||₹4999|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹8 Lacs in a year and waive off the fees.||Spend ₹10 lacs in a year and the annual renewal fees will be reversed.|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL||NIL|
|Foreign Currency Markup Charges||2%||1.99%|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5%||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500|
Eligibility Criteria of Both the Cards
|HDFC Infinia Credit Card||SBI Elite Credit Card|
|These Credit Cards are offered by an invitation to their eligible customers from the HDFC Bank.||- Minimum Age of 21 Years.|
- Maximum Age of 70 Years
- You must have a Stable Income.
- A Cibil Score of 750 and Above
- You must be an Indian Resident
Well, you have seen the major differences between HDFC Infinia Credit Card vs SBI Elite Credit Card and now you have to advantage of making a one-sided choice. On the other hand, both these credit cards are meant to enjoy a good credit limit and lifestyle benefits. But you will have to analyze your needs before you apply for any card. Choose that card only whose features and benefits meet your requirements. Make sure that you are eligible to apply for these cards.